It is the best information you can find to start your search for that dream role. Get inspired and turn your Genie on.
" I used the Actor Genie App and found my way to the casting director Heidi Levitt, who then cast me in "The Artist," and now the ensemble cast is nominated for a SAG award. How cool is that. Thank you Genie." Adria Tennor, Actress
** Featured in 2010 and 2011 on the front page of the iTunes App Store**
Actor Genie is the go-to professional tool for actors, agents, managers, casting directors and everyone interested in Film and TV. Find up to the minute information on what's casting in Film and Television along with the best insider info and connections that every actor needs.
With Actor Genie, you get a golden directory of agents, managers, casting directors and their assistants. Best of all, this information comes straight from veteran casting director, Heidi Levitt. Heidi has experience casting some of Hollywood’s biggest movies, including The Artist, JFK, Natural Born Killers, Joy Luck Club and many, many more. She knows people and the industry and she’s sharing her expertise with you in this app. It isn’t just who Heidi knows that benefits you. She is packing Actor Genie full of advice and tips from a lot of big name acting professionals.
* What’s Casting: Up-to-the-minute scoop on what's casting in Film and Television in real time on The Android only. You can also link to the casting director directly from the show or film listing.
* Who’s Who: A directory of agents, managers, casting directors and also; their assistants
* Today’s Take: The Genie’s insider advice and tips from well-known actors, directors, writers, producers and casting directors
* Top Ten List: Best headshot photographers, acting gurus, places to be seen, and loads more must-haves for budding actors and old pros alike
* Google your way to your next audition and be ready for your next audition.
Download your copy of Actor Genie now. The developers are offering it at the special price of only $9.99/year. For less than the price of a movie ticket, you could be taking the next step to stardom. See this App in action here: http://www.actorgenie.com/
REVIEWS rom iTunes..
love it love it love it...
"This is such a smart app. so easy to use and so much great info! i'm not even an actor -- i downloaded it to get more up to date on the industry and it's amazing. for actors, i really don't know how you could go without actor genie. buy it now people. it's worth it!"
Works like a charm...
"Casting opportunities, Talent and Management, Casting Director info & contacts at your fingertips. Easy to use, simple to set up."
There are a lot of names in the entertainment profession and it can be nearly impossible to know who does a great job and is someone to trust with your new acting career. That’s why you need Actor Genie. Actor Genie is the essential, must have tool for actors and anyone interested in what’s casting and who’s who in Hollywood. Discover all the latest casting scoops in the world of film and television. You just might get your big break because you’ll be armed with all the knowledge and preparation possible.
If you really are serious about sharing your talent with the world then you need to learn these insider secrets. Let’s not forget about those little extras and special tools that are going to help you further your career. Actor Genie features a Top Ten List, where you’ll find the names of LA and NY's best photographers along with lots other things that you absolutely need to know.
Copyright © 2015 Actor Genie, Inc.™ All Rights Reserved.
Track your career from the audition to booking, contacts to finance, iPerform even does some of the work for you!
Whether you’re on a plane or in the subway, have Internet access or not; with the iPerform app you will always be able to add to and view your important career information.
√ Records the dates, times, locations and all of the important details for your auditions, callbacks and bookings.
√ Gives you public transportation or driving directions.
√ Records the headshot you submitted and the outfit you wore so you’re a step ahead for the callback.
√ Records your mileage and finances for each project.
√ Organizes all of your industry contacts – casting directors, agents, fellow performers etc.
√ Gives you travel directions to your contacts.
√ Reminds you to follow up with your contacts.
√ Organizes your finances for tax season.
√ Helps to keep you on budget for necessary expenses.
√ Tracks your mileage so you get the most of your tax write-off.
√ Never forget to follow up with your agents, casting directors or anyone else you know.
√ Reminds you of important tasks.
TALKUP™ (social networking tool exclusively for iPerform users)
√ Stay connected with friends, industry people, and other iPerform users around the world.
√ Connect to your Facebook account right within the iPerform app to share your news with everyone there too.
√ Store and view unlimited headshots and photos of your audition/callback outfits.
√ Customize the app to fit your personal career needs.
√ Many additional benefits available with iPerform Online*.
*iPerform online is an OPTIONAL services that is NOT REQUIRED to use the iPerform App.
Reviews from iPerform users:
- “This is absolutely amazing. It really covers everything you need to work in the industry.” - T. C.
- “Now THIS is something I’m excited about. I love that I have everything with me and it is easy to use.” – F. L.
- “GENIUS, GENIUS, GENIUS!!” – B. B.
Get your copy of the iPerform app today like the many thousands of performers worldwide.
★ "All in all, iPerform looks like a great way to help make the actors life a little easier as they go about the grueling task of trying to get work in the profession that they love." - GottaBeMobile.com (August 2010)
★ Rated As Top Ten App For Actors by Back Stage!
★ Backstage Review! "This handy program tracks an actor's auditions, bookings, industry-related contacts, and expenses, and quite elegantly integrates all this information... No more waiting until you get home so you can enter important information on your computer. You can do it on the fly, wherever you are, whenever you want." - Coming to a Smartphone Near You, Backstage, July 5, 2010
• Record your own voice, or use the built-in synthesized voices
• Download a script from your PC or Mac, or just type it into your device
• Customise scripts with your own notes and stage directions
• Play the whole script, or skip forward to your next cue
• Designed for phones and tablets
Script Rehearser can be configured to support your personal learning style. For example:
• Listen Along. Script Rehearser speaks, you listen. You can play, pause, and jump forward to your next line or back to your previous one.
• Wait For Me. Script Rehearser pauses for each of your lines until you’re ready to continue
• Repeat for Confirmation. Script Rehearser leaves a gap for you to say the line, then automatically speaks the line for confirmation and carries on
• Run Through. Script Rehearser leaves a gap for you to say your line, then automatically carries on with the next line
Script Rehearser can be your dialog partner and rehearsal assistant to learn your script lines. Never have to say "Line Please" again.
Free Edition v Standard Edition
There are a couple of differences between the Free and Standard editions of Script Rehearser. This Free edition allows unlimited use of synthesized voices for playing scripts, but recording lines in your own voice is limited to 20 lines per script. Similarly the Free edition allows unlimited importing of files but exporting is limited to 20 lines of each script. This enables you to try out these features before upgrading.
However while Script Rehearser is in Beta testing this Free edition will let you record and export as many lines as you like. Once testing is complete the limits will apply. Any recordings and saved files that you have already created will be kept, but you will need to upgrade to the Standard edition to go past these limits from then on.
Keep in contact:
• For news and updates follow us on Twitter: @ScriptRehearser
• Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ScriptRehearser
• Join us on our forum: rehearserapp.createmybb3.com
Rehearse, learn lines, learning script lines, learn dialog, line please, rehearsal, my lines, memorize lines
PLEASE NOTE: This application does not yet support notifications from third party applications. ONLY Call and SMS notification.
Also if this application is not working properly for you, contact us via "Contact developer" below. We will note your problem and try to fix it in the next update. Do not forget to include your Android version and brand/name of your device.
Additionally if you wish to improve LED Actor with some new features, send us a note and we will consider your suggestion.
LED Actor features:
- Flashing screen on missed call / sms
- Raise brightness option which makes your screen even more noticable
- You will know exactly how many text messages or calls you have
- Check who called you just by tapping on desired icon
- Check who texted you just by tapping on desired icon
- Optional you can read text message directly from LED Actor
- "Act like LED" option allows you to show missed calls / sms messages until they are not checked as seen
- Customize flashing delay (ON, OFF)
- Create your own color for particular event
- Choose over 16million colors to make LED Actor even more beautiful
- Lots of options who will make led actor stop when YOU wish ( and therefore save battery )
- LED Actor will notify you about new event by vibrating or making a sound periodically!
Plus…when you create a free account in Script, you’ll get started in a 15-day free trial of a full featured online Celtx studio.
Visit www.celtx.com to learn more.
* Screenplay, AV, Stageplay, Audio Play, and Comic formats.
* Free online backups - protecting your writing from damage or loss of your device.
* Add comments to make script notes to yourself or discuss scripts with partners.
* New to Celtx? Sign up for an account and get a 15-day free trial of a full-featured online Celtx studio - all the tools you need to bring your scripts to camera: scriptwriting, breakdown, storyboarding, scheduling, budgeting, and cast and crew reports. Post trial you can continue using your studio for free scriptwriting.
- Drama Games: A selection of games and activities for children, young people and adults - including a new game every week.
- Drama Strategies: The drama teacher's everyday tools for developing creative expression and enquiry skills.
- Drama Lessons: Lesson plans on a variety of subjects.
- Featured Articles: Specialist topics, reviews, tips and ideas.
- News: Courses and workshops including training and INSET days.
- Social: Connect with the Drama Resource FaceBook page, Twitter and Wall Chat.
- Videos: Watch a wide range of selected videos on drama teaching and performance.
Stay tuned for more features coming soon!
Dialog Partner is the memorization partner that never complains when you miss a line or have to start over. And no matter how many times you rehearse, it never gets tired of the sound of your voice.
The concept is simple. You record the dialog you need to memorize, indicating which lines are yours. When you want to rehearse your dialog, hit play. Dialog Partner plays the scene back to you. When it is your turn to speak, it mutes the audio, allowing you to speak your lines. If you forget your line, just press a button and Dialog Partner plays your line for you.
Dialog Partner allows you to create multiple plays, with multiple scenes for each play. Rehearse what you want, when and where you want.
Although Dialog Partner is intended as a tool for learning dialog for plays and movies, it is also ideal for memorizing speeches and presentations. If you need to memorize any spoken word, Dialog Partner can help.
By Scott Sedita
It’s 7 p.m. on a Tuesday night, and you get a call that you’ve got a BIG audition at 10 a.m. the next day!
What are you gonna do? How will you prepare for this possible career changing audition in a short period of time?
As a former talent agent, casting director and one of Hollywood’s premiere acting coaches, I have drawn upon my 30 years of experience to bring you…
ACTOR AUDITION APP! An acting coach in the palm of your hand, at the tip of your fingers - helping you to book the role!
In this easy-to-use App, designed for the auditioning actor, you will discover:
1. The W.O.F.R.A.I.M. Technique; used by many successful Hollywood actors, to help them quickly and efficiently break down their audition scripts.
2. A comprehensive INTENTIONS LIST of bold actions you can play for any character.
3. VOICE & SPEECH exercises and tongue twisters to vocally warm you up for every audition.
4. A PRACTICE SCRIPT and quiz to help you create authentic, complex characters.
5. In MY AUDITIONS, you can schedule, store and track all your audition info and SYNC it to your CALENDAR
6. AUDITION STEPS gives you a detailed road map to successfully auditioning.
Whether you’re auditioning for a lead in a Spielberg film, a series regular on an AMC drama, a guest star on Modern Family, or a co-star on Scandal, Actor Audition App will help you quickly prepare for your audition, “win the room,” and BOOK THE JOB!
Start preparing for your next audition now!
This is the scripture memory app that will help you increase your Bible knowledge and hopefully help you get closer to God. The key feature of this memory system is the multi-reminder alarm function. This will allow you to set reminders throughout the day so that you will be quizzed on the verse(s) more than once. You will be able to chose the amount of times, the days, and the verses that you will be reminded.
Similar to Remember Me Bible Memory, LearnScripture.net, Bible Minded, Sword Trainer and Fighter Verses
You can search for verses using the KJV, NASB, NIV, ESV, NKJV, NLT, and RSV versions.
To import verses from a .txt file your file must be formatted as follows:
Each verse is on its own line. Verse names can be abbreviated. Multiple verses are allowed.
****This is a beta build****
The app shouldn't crash but if it does please send any reports you can. I need your help in fixing it.
* Reminders multiple times a day
* Reminders scheduled when you want them
* Folders for organizing your verses
* Multiple versions
* Edit verses to your liking
* Customize your verse reminders
* Notifications or popups
* Vibration, sound or screen wake
* Import and export verses from a text file
* Import verses from YouVersion Bible app directly into Memorizor
* Support for memorizing things other than verses?
Dedicated Workflow – Storyboard Studio is strictly designed for storyboarding. This gives you all the tools you need to help you create scenes fast and efficiently.
Artistic Tools – Storyboard Studio offers eight realistic brushes, including a felt marker, a ballpoint pen, a pencil, a paint brush, a highlighter, a charcoal pencil, an air brush, and an eraser. These brushes are easy to use and ready to go. No need to mess around with settings. These brushes will suit any artist’s needs.
Layer Support – This allows you to create multiple layered scenes and keep the foreground and background elements separate. There is no restriction on how many layers you can have.
Cutouts – Storyboard Studio offers a variety of different posed people (actors) and directional arrows which you can place in your scene. This lets you bring your scenes to life quicker and easier. These cutout images are an excellent way for non-artists to capture the emotion and action of a scene without having to draw it out.
Image Importing – Along with cutouts, you can also add your own images from your gallery, your camera, or from the web (powered by Google Image Search and Inspire Stream).
Notes – You can attach text notes to each scene. These will be saved to your project and can be exported when you save your storyboard as an image.
Multiple Forms of Exporting – Whether you want to create a storyboard, a scene list, a horizontal strip, a vertical strip, or export all your scenes to Photoshop. Storyboard Studio gives you multiple options, allowing you to customize how you want your storyboard to look when you export your scenes as an image. These formats include JPEG, PNG, and PSD.
Slideshow – This mode lets you navigate through your scenes like a slideshow and is an excellent way to get a feeling of how the story plays out. It is also an excellent way to show your story to a colleague or friend.
Aspect Ratio – You can define what aspect ratio you want your frames to be in. There are five types: Standard (4:3), Standard HD (16:9), Theatrical (1.85:1), Theatrical Widescreen (2.39:1), and the device's screen size. This gives you the ability to see how your scenes will look on the big screen.
Clipboard – Cutout elements from a scene and save them to a clipboard for later use or to share between your projects.
Write an entire screenplay, a quick scene on-the-go, or import and work on a script you've started on your desktop, all with one easy interface.
The ScriptWrite Toolbar gives you everything you need, right where you need it, without cluttering your creative space.
It’s perfect for seasoned screenwriters, or those new to the craft!
We appreciate your support and suggestions. Please contact us using 'Report an issue' in the 'Help' screen options.
And be sure to REGISTER as well.
- Works on any Android device; phone or tablet
- Change the name of and duplicate your scripts
- Write Mode and Read Mode in portrait or landscape
- ScriptWrite Toolbar for easy, simple access to script elements
- 'Tab' button on ScriptWrite Toolbar
- Ability to change elements after they have been written
- Scene database that provides ‘go-to’ and ‘rearranging’ of scenes
- Character database that provides add/delete character names for each script
- Character name auto-suggest
- Smart auto-advancement from element to element as you write
- Link to your Dropbox account to Import/Export your scripts
- Links to our Answer Apps F.A.Q.
- Import and Export files for Movie Magic Screenwriter (.txt), Final Draft 8 and 9 (.txt), and Celtx (.txt) ***Not all features from Movie Magic Screenwriter and Final Draft are supported***
- Import and Export Dropbox
- Export your script in .pdf format (Title Page included)
- Print scripts directly from ScriptWrite with Google Print
- Works with External Bluetooth Keyboard
- Superior Customer Service
Many people aspire to use their talents to entertain others. Here are resources to help performing artists - dancers, and actors - pursue their passions with the help of this app.
MyScript® Stylus™ Beta lets you handwrite your inputs on your phone or tablet. Our technology recognizes straight, cursive, scribbly writing - with or without a stylus.
• Edit your text on the fly with gestures:
- Erase characters, words or sentences
- Create line breaks
- Create or remove spaces
- Overwrite characters to correct
• Horizontal continuous writing, to help you write without breaking your flow. This works in portrait or landscape mode.
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones).
• Integrated dictionaries to help you write with the correct spelling in 63 languages.
• Supports cursive English recognition and emoticons in Asian language modes (Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
• The user interface of the app itself supports 11 languages including:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
During setup, Android displays a default privacy warning for all input applications. We would like to confirm that MyScript® Stylus™ Beta does not collect any of your data, credit cards or any other information.
Found a bug? Report it at https://support.myscript.com/
63 handwriting recognition languages:
Afrikaans - South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Arabic, Armenian – Armenia, Azeri – Azerbaijan, Basque – Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian – Bulgaria, Catalan – Spain, Chinese (Simplified) – PRC, Chinese (Traditional) – Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) – Taiwan, Croatian – Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish – Denmark, Dutch – Netherlands, English – Canada, English – United Kingdom, English – USA, Estonian Estonia, Farsi – Iran, Flemish – Belgium, Finnish – Finland, French – Canada, French – France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician – Spain, Georgia – Georgia, German – Austria, German – Germany, Greek – Greece, Hebrew – Israel, Hungarian – Hungary, Indonesian – Indonesia, Icelandic – Iceland, Italian – Italy, Japanese – Japan, Kazakh – Kazakhstan, Korean – Korea, Latvian – Latvia, Lithuanian – Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay – Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian – Norway, Polish – Poland, Portuguese – Brazil, Portuguese – Portugal, Romanian – Romania, Russian – Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) – Serbia, Serbian (Latin) – Serbia, Slovak – Slovakia, Slovenian – Slovenia, Spanish – Mexico, Spanish – Spain, Swedish – Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai – Thailand, Turkish – Turkey, Ukrainian – Ukraine, Urdu – Pakistan, Vietnamese – Vietnam
DISPLAYS FOUR SCRIPT FORMATS: Fountain 1.x, Final Draft (.fdx), Trelby, and CeltX (.html)
SAVES: Fountain, PDF, Final Draft (FDX), and HTML.
Create a new script in the fast, free-flowing editor... then type away! DubScript uses Fountain markup, so don't bother manually indenting or waste time assigning what's a character or action or a slug line. Just write. It's all simple plain-text, allowing your creativity to flow uninterrupted.
Done? With a swipe, DubScript auto-formats your plain, unindented text to standard screenplay presentation, which you can save as Final Draft (.fdx), .html, or (on KitKat+) print to PDF or cloud printer.
Screenplay files are stored right on your device in local storage. No cloud or Internet connection required. You can also open your scripts from Internet apps like email, Gmail, Drive, DropBox, or other cloud services. After you've finished writing, tapping the Share button sends off the script to yourself or others via Internet apps and cloud services.
SO WHAT'S FOUNTAIN?
Fountain is a way to write quickly and naturally in plain text without dealing with the usual "screenwriting software" formatting stuff that gets in your way. Why is this a big deal? Check out this video from screenwriter John August (unaffiliated with DubScript, BTW) who helped create the Fountain standard: http://goo.gl/9WhkaJ
Here are the Fountain "rules": http://fountain.io/syntax
(Hint: just make it look screenplayish, and you should be good!)
TONS OF FEATURES
• Unlimited scripts!
• Converts Final Draft (.FDX) → Fountain → Final Draft (.FDX) or Web Page (.HTML)
• Print Fountain → PDF or → cloud printer (KitKat+)
• Screenplays support bold/underline/italic, dual-dialog, title page, forced page breaks, page numbering, scene numbering, notes, centered text, lyrics, and more
• Editor features undo/redo, find/replace, spell check, copy/paste, text search, voice-to-text, auto-scene/character suggestion, and a screenplay dictionary.
• Keyboard shortcuts (Save, Save As, Copy/Paste, Undo, Auto-Uppercase, etc.)
• Screenplay fonts (such as Courier Prime) at adjustable sizes
• Speech: Reads scripts out loud
• Word, scene, and byte count (Fountain)
• Full-screen mode (KitKat+)
• Night reading mode
• Rearrange page buttons
• Fountain screenplays are plain-text, suitable for copy/pasting between apps.
• UTF-8 character & right-to-left support
• Packages Courier Prime font for the CyanogenMod theme engine
• A “rescue backup” saved to app storage every ~500 characters or so... just in case.
DubScript is committed to offering the best value of any serious writing app. THE FEATURES ABOVE ARE ALL FREE! Also, you have a (US) 99¢/mo. option if you'd like to disable ads and remove a small watermark notice on printed output/PDF. Subscriptions are month-to-month, and you can cancel any time. (Note there are no ads in the view screen regardless, so you can read scripts uninterrupted)
Smaller phone? Helpful tips for getting the most from your screen size:
• Switch to a compact soft keyboard. Better yet, use a Bluetooth hard keyboard
• Disable the top View/Write slider bar (Settings)
• Disable the bottom control bar (Settings)
• Shrink the edit font to 8 or 10 pt (Settings)
• Remove ads via the "disable ads" menu item.
For more info or to ask a question, please visit http://www.dubscript.com
WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
Support us, buy Handrite note PRO
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
Zoho Writer is a powerful rich-text editor for Android devices. This App allows you to create impressive documents seamlessly with its intuitive user interface and rich set of features. You can either save these documents in local device in MS Word format or push it to cloud devices like Zoho Docs, Google Drive and Dropbox. This app also allows you to open MS Word documents in your device.
User can easily access and edit documents from Cloud Services like Zoho Docs, Google Drive and Dropbox.
What Zoho Writer App provides for users
Rich Text Editing features
Ø Supports formatting of text which includes Font type, Font size, Bold, Italic and Underline, Fore color and Background color.
Ø Create hyperlink, comments for text and bookmarks.
Ø Additional features like paragraph spacing and word count
Ø Insert images from Camera and Gallery
Ø Create lists with various header signs/numbers to fit your choice
Ø Cut/Copy and Paste operation
Ø Unlimited Undo/Redo operation
Ø Create Table with built-in Stylish table theme
ØUse this App anywhere, even offline to create documents
Ø Easy to move documents around different services using drag and drop feature
Ø Free Handwritten drawing or diagram that can be inserted into your document
Ø Convert Text to Speech
Ø Zoom in and out of document content
Ø Supports viewing list of documents either in list or grid view
Ø Supports sending of document via email from dashboard
Ø Supports pushing of document to Cloud Storages like Zoho Docs, Google Drive and Dropbox
Ø Supports saving of documents in different formats like doc,docx,rtf,odt,txt,html and pdf
Ø Supports Google Cloud Print