AndWars is a turn-based strategy game where the goal is to defeat your enemies by moving your units and conquering territories.
• Maps are divided into interconnected 'stars'. Each star can hold up to 9 units of the same player.
• On each turn, each player has 2 moves. Units in one star can be moved only to a connected star.
• If the target star is unoccupied, the moved units will conquer it with no resistance. If the target star belongs to an enemy, a battle will take place.
• At the end of each turn, each star which is linked to 2 or more of the same player's stars will gain an extra unit.
• The game ends when you defeat all the units of your enemies.
There are two game modes:
• Human vs Computer
• Human vs Human (offline)