Users of Brosix Personal (FREE version), please select "Personal" when asked. Other users, please consult your network administrator for the proper network number.
- Text Chat
- Offline Messages
- Send pictures and photos
- No Advertisements displayed
- Secure communication channels
- Call contacts - if a contact filled in his phone number (work, mobile or home) you can make a regular phone call right from Brosix contacts list using your cell phone plan minutes.
- Geo-location - you can send your position to another user
- Multiple languages - English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Bulgarian
- Local chat history
- Sending pictures in background
The user enters an address and a phone number. Using the user's GPS-enabled phone, the application will send periodic text updates with the user's ETA. Great for hands-free updates.
See website for more info.
What's in the app:
-write your sms from any PC, no matter what operating system you have
-specify a date when the sms should go out: write birthday wishes in advance
-send to several recipients at once
-phone book --> just remember the name of the recipients
-you only need a googlemail-account
-you can create a folder named 'MailToSMS' on googlemail so you have a complete overview of your messages
-no data on foreign servers
You just have to write an e-mail to your own e-mail-address with a private password and the recipients in the subject. When you start MailToSMS, new mails in the inbox folder are searched and if your private password is correct, the mail will be sent as sms.
[Keywords: MailToSMS, Mail2SMS, Mail to SMS, gmail to sms, sms, gmail, googlemail, googlemail to sms]
Contact me with any questions
This app is translated to a few languages. If you want it translated into a language not in the app already email us at email@example.com.
Messages are transmitted using a Public Key encryption algorithm (512 bit asymmetric for export compliance). For all legitimate practical purposes, messages sent to a user created on this Android device will be unreadable except via your installation of secureText.
Any ideas for the future development of secureText are welcome and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted via secureText to "Support" for consideration.
Turn your Android into WiFi Media Server!
★ WiFi Transfer: Wirelessly transfer Android files, music, photos, videos.
★ WiFi Share: Share Android files and media with laptops, tablets, phones and Smart TVs.
★ WiFi Download: Download Android files and media wirelessly with laptop or other WiFi device web browser.
★ WiFi Upload: Upload files wirelessly from laptop to Android.
★ WiFi Play: Play music, videos and photos of your Android over air with other WiFi devices.
★ WiFi Friend Share: WiFi Share selected Android files and media securely also with Friend devices.
★ WiFi Media Server: Turn Android into WiFi Server and manage Android files wirelessly with laptop web browser.
★ Built-in wireless HTML5 Music and Video Player and Photo Viewer for web browsers.
★ Smart TV WiFi Share: Install Joiku WiFi File Share app also into your Android compatible Smart TV and WiFi Share TV media wirelessly over air with WiFi devices in your local home WiFi network.
★ With WiFi Transfer, up to 20x file transfer speed compared to bluetooth file transfer. Optimal for large file transfer between devices over air.
★ WiFi Transfer single or multiple files of any type (eg mp3, jpg, zip, doc, ppt, apk). No restriction on file size.
★ No software installations or cables needed in your laptop for WiFi file transfer between Android and laptop.
★ Easy to use with 1-click WiFi Share Start and WiFi Share Stop.
★ Localized in English, Finnish, Arabic, Chinese, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.
★ Optimized for Android phones and tablets.
Using Joiku WiFi File Share Pro (JoikuShare Pro) for WiFi file transfer is easy:
1. Make sure your Android device is connected to WiFi or use your Android device WiFi hotspot for WiFi connection. Other devices need to connect to the same WiFi network as your Android.
2. Open Joiku WiFi File Share app and tap "Start WiFi Share" to WiFi transfer files from Android to other devices. Under "Shared files" -view you can select your device media and files to WiFi Share with friend or own devices (Friends have their own password).
3. Type the web link shown by Joiku WiFi File Share to other device's web browser. Login as a Friend or Administrator to wirelessly download, upload, stream and play your Android music, videos, photos and files.
4. Tap "Stop WiFi Share" to end WiFi transfer and sharing.
Under Settings you can manage passwords and see tutorial of how WiFi file transfer works.
TIPS for WiFi use:
★ No WiFi around? Why not use Android's own portable WiFi hotspot?
Turn on portable WiFi hotspot under Android Wireless and networks settings (more settings - tethering and portable hotspot) and enjoy WiFi hotspot connection everywhere!
Joiku WiFi File Share Pro is created by Joiku, creator of popular JoikuSpot WiFi hotspot (JoikuSpot Light and JoikuSpot Premium). Joiku WiFi File Share turns Android device into WiFi Media Server and allows wireless transfer of all phone files and media between WiFi devices, similar to airdroid and kies air apps. Joiku WiFi File Share makes also a good companion with kies air and airdroid as it comes with some unique new features and local touch.
★ Joiku WiFi File Share home page and support: http://www.joikushare.com
★ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/joikushare
Check out also other useful Android apps in Google play:
★ JoikuSpeed Operator Speeds: http://www.joikuspeed.com
JoikuSpeed app Competition is now open for entries.
Win Fastest Smartphone in the market by using JoikuSpeed app!
Wanna know how? See competition details at http://www.joikuspeed.com/app/competition
★ ClickSMS - SMS with Location : https://buttonmessaging.com
Automate dialing process for calling card
Highly Flexible and fully automated
Phone Book (Synchronize with iPhone Address Book)
1. Configure any sender email address, which has to be either a Gmail or Google Apps email. You can create a new account or use your existing one.
2. Configure your recipient email address (perhaps your corporate email)
3. Make sure there's Internet connection via Wifi or Mobile
That's it. Every SMS you received will be forwarded to your email recipient(s).
Here's some scenarios why you need to forward your SMS to email accounts:
* Due to security reasons, you have to deposit your mobile phone at a security counter because camera phones are not allowed in your workplace
* You can bring your laptop to a meeting room to check your email but it's not polite to whip out your phone in a meeting to check your incoming SMS
* You are implementing a reporting or feedback channel where pro-SMS staff sends information to a mobile phone and you want that information to be propagated to respective personnel at different departments
SMS 2 Email Buddy is simple to use but packs a punch to forward SMS to email:
* Configure up to 10 email recipients
* Configurable retry intervals and attempts make sure your recipients get it
* Log of all transaction details
* Filter shows forwarded email that failed/are pending/passed
* Search feature on SMS content
* Logs are automatically maintained and exported to SD card every month
* You can choose to email monthly log to your default recipient
* Reconnect to your preferred Wifi network automatically when in range (Wifi must be enabled beforehand)
* Runs reliably as a background service.
* Safe. We do not keep your password or SMS in our server. They are stored only in your phone and used when it is time to deliver your emails.
SMS 2 Email Buddy is now available for free (with ads) with a one-time registration and a monthly limit. PigeonHole, our paid version, is available at http://www.maventechnologies.com.sg/pigeonhole
Check out http://www.maventechnologies.com.sg/sms_forwarding.html for more information and FAQ on common problems (e.g. unable to forward email)
Contact email@example.com for any issues.
tags: sms to email, sms 2 email, forward sms
2 important points to note:
*Install this widget only AFTER you have installed Top Calls App to ensure the contacts are shown correctly.
*This is a widget and not an app so you must add this to your home screen before you can use it. Search the Internet for "AndroidUsersGuide-2.3.pdf" and check out page 43 for instructions to add a widget.
You can sort the entries or export the statistics to your SD card using menu functions in the summary list. You can also disable a particular contact (your office perhaps?) so that it will not be ranked. Install Top Calls Widget to make phone calls to your top 3 contacts with a single touch.
Top Calls is available for free with ads.
*Track items individually
*Autocomplete text boxes to minimize typing
*900+ preloaded items
*Intuitive and simple to use
•More parameters (price, quantity, sub-total) displayed under Buy List
•Intuitive dialog to add item to Buy List
•Download limited offers from supermarkets (currently relevant for users in country of Singapore)
Purchase Grocery Ally to remove download limits and get more features!