Send your position by SMS or email
Body contains a google map link and address if possible.
- Position can be calculate thanks to the network or GPS
- Set minimum delay before sending another SMS or email
- Set max delay for GPS fix
*email for support
keyword: locale send position locale plug-in plugin
1. Creating online backup of your messages on the go
2. Viewing the Messages coming to your home phone while you are roaming
3. Getting all messages in your phone, tablet etc in one place - your email inbox
Just install the app, enter your email id, save it and voila you are done setting up MailSMS.
This app requires a live internet connection in your device. If your device goes offline, the app will wait for up-to 8 hrs for the device to come back online to forward your messages.
MailSMS requires two permissions:
Permission to access incoming messages
Permission to access internet
We store your e-mail address on our servers. We value your privacy and will not spam. Your messages are send via our servers, but we do not store your message on our servers.
You want to backup your SMS? You forgot your mobile at home or at work? No problem, the messages can be read via your email account.
Special thanks to javamail-android project that provides the necessary libraries for sending emails and Jon Simson who provides example code.
Any comments or improvement proposals are welcome.
It's simple, easy to use and it's free, with No Ads!
How To Use
1) In the app, login to your Gmail account (only need to do this once).
2) From anywhere, send an email to the GMail account.
.........In the subject enter SMS: Raj, Joe
.........In the contents type the message to send.
The app will then send the message to the contacts Raj and Joe from your phone and give you a delivery report by email to tell you if the SMS was delivered.
App forwards all SMS received to an email account.
Users can send emails from anywhere to the gmail account which are then sent on as SMS.
Can send to contact names or to phone numbers.
All contact names are read from the phone so no need to set up contacts within app.
Send an SMS to multiple contacts at the same time.
Receive a delivery report email to indicate success/fail for each contact sent to.
Can prevent unknown people from using the app by defining a passphrase that has to be emailed first.
Bulk SMS sending can be done either by using commas to separate destinations or by attaching a text file listing all destinations to send to.
It's a good idea to create a new Gmail account for this app to use, to keep your normal email separate from it.
Send SMS messages: needed to send your messages
Receive SMS Messages: needed to receive replies to your messages
Read your contacts: needed so you can give contact names as well as phone numbers to send to
Network Access: needed to be able to send email replies to your send commands and give replies.
View Network Connections needed to allow connection to either WiFi or 3G whichever is in use
Run at Startup needed so that the app can run in background while the phone is on.
Keywords: email2sms, sms-gateway, mail-to-sms, emails to text, email2text, email to text, mail to mobile, mail2mobile, bulk-sms, bulk-text, sms, sms-to-mail, sms-to-email sms2email, sms2mail text2email, text to email, text-to-email, sms-email-bridge, email-sms-bridge
Plugin for SMSoIP to send messages over SMS.de
- needed SMSoIP (free Store-Download: http://goo.gl/Kr8EP )
- needed SMS.de account
Poor ratings did not help to improve the program! This is a one man spare time project without a huge amount of different devices. If you find bugs, please contact me by mail or use the project page:
Errors will be resolved as soon as possible.
1. Configure any sender email address, which has to be either a Gmail or Google Apps email. You can create a new account or use your existing one.
2. Configure your recipient email address (perhaps your corporate email)
3. Make sure there's Internet connection via Wifi or Mobile
That's it. Every SMS you received will be forwarded to your email recipient(s).
Here's some scenarios why you need to forward your SMS to email accounts:
* Due to security reasons, you have to deposit your mobile phone at a security counter because camera phones are not allowed in your workplace
* You can bring your laptop to a meeting room to check your email but it's not polite to whip out your phone in a meeting to check your incoming SMS
* You are implementing a reporting or feedback channel where pro-SMS staff sends information to a mobile phone and you want that information to be propagated to respective personnel at different departments
SMS 2 Email Buddy is simple to use but packs a punch to forward SMS to email:
* Configure up to 10 email recipients
* Configurable retry intervals and attempts make sure your recipients get it
* Log of all transaction details
* Filter shows forwarded email that failed/are pending/passed
* Search feature on SMS content
* Logs are automatically maintained and exported to SD card every month
* You can choose to email monthly log to your default recipient
* Reconnect to your preferred Wifi network automatically when in range (Wifi must be enabled beforehand)
* Runs reliably as a background service.
* Safe. We do not keep your password or SMS in our server. They are stored only in your phone and used when it is time to deliver your emails.
SMS 2 Email Buddy is now available for free (with ads) with a one-time registration and a monthly limit. PigeonHole, our paid version, is available at http://www.maventechnologies.com.sg/pigeonhole
Check out http://www.maventechnologies.com.sg/sms_forwarding.html for more information and FAQ on common problems (e.g. unable to forward email)
Contact email@example.com for any issues.
tags: sms to email, sms 2 email, forward sms
2 important points to note:
*Install this widget only AFTER you have installed Top Calls App to ensure the contacts are shown correctly.
*This is a widget and not an app so you must add this to your home screen before you can use it. Search the Internet for "AndroidUsersGuide-2.3.pdf" and check out page 43 for instructions to add a widget.
You can sort the entries or export the statistics to your SD card using menu functions in the summary list. You can also disable a particular contact (your office perhaps?) so that it will not be ranked. Install Top Calls Widget to make phone calls to your top 3 contacts with a single touch.
Top Calls is available for free with ads.
*Track items individually
*Autocomplete text boxes to minimize typing
*900+ preloaded items
*Intuitive and simple to use
•More parameters (price, quantity, sub-total) displayed under Buy List
•Intuitive dialog to add item to Buy List
•Download limited offers from supermarkets (currently relevant for users in country of Singapore)
Purchase Grocery Ally to remove download limits and get more features!