Visual Anatomy Free is an interactive reference, and education tool. Now it include a rotational organ 3D overview model!! It contains all body anatomy systems and has more than 500 feature points which can be interactively select. Each feature point has its own label and description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. 8 overview images from Gray's anatomy. Full version has all 1247 images.
In additional, a quiz with 23 multi-choice questions also is included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It is also a general anatomy guide.
★ Support English, French, Spanish, German languages.
★ muscle description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
★ Tap and Zoom - Pinch zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
★ Quiz mode - test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
★ Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
★ Multi-choice quiz.
★ High-resolution images.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ Free periodic updates.
★ Can be used as anatomy dictionary by searching anatomy term.
★ Support Google search result.
Organ 3D, Muscular System (overview, head, arm and foot muscles), Skeletal System (overview, skull, hand and foot bones. Some bone marks in the skull), Circulation System, Body Region, Heart, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Nervous System (overview and brain), Female and male Reproductive Systems, Ear Structure, Nasal Cavity, Eye.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality anatomy images. The user can zoom in to any area by tapping on the zoom in button and using the single finger panning function. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. For muscle section, detail button only show the description. Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image, label and short description. You also can find more information by pressing the Wiki icon!!
Please READ the FAQ before request a feature.
... Comments, suggestions and help: firstname.lastname@example.org
··· Languages: ENGLISH & SPANISH
··· This APP REQUIRES CONTINUOUS DATA CONNECTION and EXTERNAL SD CARD
The best way to request an improvement (translations, content, models of specific organs ... ) is by email, to know exactly what you need, and we will try to make it. In our experience, comments on GooglePlay are not a good way for it due to the limitations of our answers (150 chars) and the difficulties into contact with you again.
Q: Why is ONLINE? Why cannot be offline?
R: Think of the app as in Youtube. Each time you load a scene, this must be downloaded, then cached to accelerate the following times, but you'll still need internet connection (exactly as you see a video on youtube ).
and no, there is no way to make this APP (or youtube) offline.
The app can download and cache up to 1Gb.
P: In what languages is it translated?
R: SPANISH (original language) and ENGLISH (translated). French, Portuguese, Russian Italian... have already been requested, we are considering the translation from those languages where the users collaborate in its translation, since we do not speak these languages. More than 20.000 medical terms, plus the book's videos and descriptions should be translated.
Q: Why are there some books in "under construction"?
A: The project is still GROWING. We have modeling some 3D anatomical parts, of which we have not created an adequate bibliography for learning.
Q: What should I do if the app could not be installed, or it does not connect to the server?
A: Follow these steps:
- - - 1. - Make sure you fit requirements:
Android 4 . . . . 1Gb RAM . . . . 1GB of free space to install apps.
- - - 2. - Connect a WIFI or 4G high speed connection. G and 3G connections are often inadequate, slow and tedious. The loading of pages with a good connection takes about 5 - 10 seconds. (Think you're going to download 5 to 10 MB for each 3D model).
- - - 3. - Install the APP, open it and access the Library.
- - - 4. - If, after have followed these steps, you still can not access, send us your error through our mail. We would like to fix the bug, and we will notify you. Meanwhile, access www.AnatomyLearning.com and use the PC & MAC version.
To try out the technology please try out the free version for Essential Skeleton: Essential Skeleton which is also on Google Play
***** Number 1 Medical mobile app in over 95 countries worldwide
***** Groundbreaking 3D Technology - No competitor competes with graphics and medical accuracy
***** Tuaw: "Make no mistake about it: Essential Anatomy by 3D4Medical is the future of touch-based anatomy learning."Essential Anatomy is an app every doctor, physiotherapist, OT, nurse and medical student should own."
***** Award Wining App - Hundreds of features that make learning and referencing easy
Visit our www.3d4medical.com website and watch a video that highlights the functionality and quality of Essential Anatomy as well as our "Coming Soon" section that highlights new features currently in development.
You'll understand why it is the world's Number 1 Medical App!
Here is the link: http://applications.3d4medical.com/help_essential_anatomy_android or press the link to our website
ESSENTIAL ANATOMY 3
Essential Anatomy 3 represents the latest in groundbreaking 3D technology and innovative design. A cutting edge 3D graphics engine, custom built by 3D4Medical from the ground up, powers a highly-detailed anatomical model and delivers outstanding quality graphics that no other competitor can achieve.
The app represents a unique approach to learning general anatomy. The graphics are unparalleled and make learning, through the use of informative content and innovative features, a rich and engaging experience.
This app includes essential anatomy for 10 systems:
⁃also includes the Brain and Heart
NEW 3D TECHNOLOGY
Essential Anatomy 3 is responsive, visually stunning and effortless. The app is fully 3D, meaning that you can view any anatomic structure in isolation, as well as from any angle.
EFFORTLESS NAVIGATION & FUNCTIONALITY
Clever functionality found within the app allows the user to strip away layers of muscle via the ‘scalpel’ tool. This app provides users with the ability to turn on/off systems without the need to deselect individual structures or muddle through a multitude of predefined regional tabs, like other apps.
PREMIUM INTERFACE DESIGN
Essential Anatomy 3 is designed with the user in mind - the body itself becomes the interface. Unlike other 3D apps, which rely on predefined anatomic arrangements and regional dissections to guide the user, 3D4Medical’s Essential Anatomy 3 lets you find what you are looking for without complication.
---- New 3D technology via 3D4Medical's latest graphics engine
---- Over 4,000 highly detailed anatomical structures
---- Multiple Selection Mode - Hide/Fade/Isolate individual or multiple structures
---- Preset and customizable Bookmarks
---- Correct audio pronunciation for every structure
---- Latin nomenclature for each anatomical structure
---- User friendly and intuitive interface
---- Multiple search options
---- Dynamic quiz function - Drag and Drop and Multi-choice
---- Custom search modes
---- Extensive social media tools and sharing capability
Please find our End User License Agreement here: http://applications.3d4medical.com/eula
Any feedback? We thrive on engaging with customers and, unfortunately, can’t respond directly to reviews. Contact our customer support at email@example.com. You will receive a response promptly!
This application is intended to complement the study of anatomy in medicine, biology or other.
Touching each organ as the heart, brain, lungs, reproductive system, liver, intestine, ovary, testis, stomach, kidney, etc.. information is displayed.
Practical, useful and valuable anatomical information in your palm. Reference to primary education, secondary school, college or culture in general.
* Supported languages English, French, Portuguese, Spanish.
* Rotate 3D
* Hide or display the information.
* Collate between male and female organs.
* Free Updates.
* Each anatomical organ is shown in a different color.
* Descriptions very detailed.
* Recommended Hardware
Processor 1 GHz or more.
1 GB of RAM or more.
***From the creator of Visual Anatomy app.
★ You can rotate models to any angle and zoom in and out
★ Easy to navigate and explore human body
★ Virtual dissection: Peel layers of muscles and reveal the anatomical structures below them.
★ 3D location quizzes to test your knowledge
★ Switch on/off different anatomy systems
★ Load and Save Views ( bookmaker function )
★ Information from Wikipedia and Gray's anatomy textbook
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ It also can be used as a anatomy guide.
★ Support French, Spanish and German languages!
★ Audio pronunciation for all bone names
★ 3D Skeleton (all bones in our body)
★ 3D Ligaments (shoulder and knee ligaments only)
★ 3D Muscles (Upper body muscles and abdomen muscles)
★ 3D Respiratory system
★ Circulation (heart)
★ Nervous System (brain)
★ 3D Reproductive system (male and Female)
★ 3D Urinary system
★ 3D ear
Let us know any feedback you have or share ideas for making the app better.
This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
- Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
- Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
- Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
- A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
- You can manipulate the model, zoom, rotate, move the camera.
- Display the natural pattern or divisions.
- Text information can be maximized or minimized to read comfortably prioritize the model.
- When selecting a bone, the bone will change color, so check your limits and what are its forms.
- Practical and useful anatomical information Valuable in his palm. Reference to primary education, secondary school, college or general culture.
- Get information on the location and descriptions of bones such as the skull, femur, jaw, scapula, humerus, sternum, pelvis, tibia, vertebrae, etc..
* Recommended Hardware
Processor 1 GHz or more.
1 GB of RAM or more.
Hide or display the information.
you can see horizontal or vertical
Medical dictionary is a free hand book more like a Medical dictionary for emergency lookup on disease names to assist individuals and to Physicians. Medical Dictionary is a leading medical word dictionary used by health care professionals today in this modern technology world.
This mobile application aids not only Specialists, General Physicians but also nurse routines at any given point of the day.
This App provides broad classification of medicines, symptoms of Sickness, expert prescribes, recommend drugs and information about adverse problems, Clinical diagnosis, Nursing central facts and patient care.
"This game is a blast! If you are at all fascinated with the way the human body works, Speed Anatomy is a must!" -http://iphoneapplicationlist.com
See what reviewers had to say about other games in this series:
"Speed Bones MD is a lot of fun and a cheap way to learn a bit about the 200 bones or more that make up your very own skeleton"-www.knowyourmobile.com
"For just 99 cents, much less than a Medical Degree, Speed Bones is a fantastic game that contains dozens of images and helps you learn as you play."-kickbuttapplications.blogspot.com
Play Speed Anatomy then impress your doctor with your cunning intellect on your next visit!
-Contains close to 300 labeled parts from all the main regions of the body.
-Earn points for precision and speed.
-A magnifying glass appears when holding your finger on an image allowing you to achieve more precision and higher scores.
This games is fun for everyone plus it makes life easy for those tackling anatomy for high school, university or even medical school. Practice mode allows you to learn specific regions without doing all the previous levels.
Contains 28 levels including an overview of bones, muscles, arteries, veins, respiratory system and digestive system also more detailed levels covering bones, lungs, pharynx, larynx, nasal cavity,oral cavity, dentition, liver, pancreas, brain, auditory system and visual system.
Also try Speed Bones MD, Speed Muscles MD and Speed Angiology MD for more in depth levels of bones, muscles and the circulatory system in the best anatomy quiz format!
I'm open to suggestions so don't hesitate to send me an e-mail if you find something is missing.
Includes English, French, German/Latin, Italian, Spanish translations!
Message from your humble developer: My apps, downloaded from the Android Market, are DRM free! Please consider throwing a few bucks in the tip jar by buying legitimate copies of the pay versions. Thank you!
Medical Terms and Dictionary with common and uncommon words, terms and phrases. Used by physicians, nurses, PAs, NPs, medical students, nursing students and more.
With this simple, powerfull and free app you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
It contains directory of most common used medical terms, diseases, tests and symptoms extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
- a very quick Search for Terms;
- complete offline access, No Internet connection required;
- huge database of Terminologies;
- email any of the terms instantly;
- unlimited Book Marks;
- compatible with all versions of Android Devices;
- very efficient, fast and good performance;
- automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
- application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
The handbook contains a description of Medical Terms such as: dyspnea, anemia, cyanosis, rabbit fever, diabetes, hypoxia, hemoptysis, ADHD, fibromyalgia and many other terms.
***** The definitive worldwide bestseller. The most content of all true 3D anatomy apps. iMedicalApps rated Human Anatomy Atlas the top atlas for the iPad and iPhone.
*****Only anatomy app with (1) Male **and** female 3D anatomy models, (2) Microanatomy, and (3) Physiology animations.
***** Extra features: (1) Share views with other users of Atlas for iPad/iPhone. (2) Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying (3) Access views for all twelve systems from one home screen. Quickly add entire systems to any view.
***** Want to try the app for free? View “More from developer” and download the free Skeleton Preview version (Human Anatomy Atlas SP).
***** A true, totally 3D reference and learning atlas:
- Rotate any of the available models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Use preset views to quickly view a region or structure. Create and save your own views.
- Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying
- Save and share 3D views with other users of Atlas for Android.
- Save and share screenshots and notecards.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Watch stunning 3D animations.
*****The most content of all true 3D apps. Includes a male and a female anatomical model. Over 3,800 structures from all body systems:
- Circulatory (arteries, veins, heart)
- Microanatomy of senses (eye, ear, tongue taste buds, skin receptors)
***** Animations section with eleven free preview animations on physiology and function:
Paired muscle actions
Joint: Ball and socket
Types of cells
Soft tissue repair
Red Blood Cells
Chewing and swallowing
Elimination of water and waste
Function of the skin
Muscle tissue types
Nervous system functions
Like what you see in the free previews? Use the in-app purchases to expand your copy of Human Anatomy Atlas to include animations that present basic physiology.
- Medgadget calls the graphics, “nothing short of breath-taking." (medgadget.com)
- AMI Award of Excellence
- Ranked #1 by iMedicalApps! "Rarely does an app come along and knock my socks off. . . Ideal for students and teachers of anatomy, as well as for patient education." (imedicalapps.com)
***** Human Anatomy Atlas provides a powerful visual reference tool for healthcare professionals and a lab-like study aid for students.
About Visible Body
Visible Body® is a content and software development firm that produces award-winning anatomy and physiology learning products. Since 1996, we have partnered with the world's top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and educational publishing companies. The highly detailed, anatomically accurate, 3D models we create are developed by an extensively trained team with decades of experience in medical illustration and biomedical visualization. All anatomical content is reviewed for accuracy by our panel of experts, including physicians and anatomists.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what you like about Human Anatomy Atlas, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.
★ 1 GHz processor or higher
★ 512 MB RAM or higher
★ 480 x 800 pixel display or larger
- Detailed anatomical illustrations from one of the most valued atlases of human anatomy of all times
- Touch Quiz: Identify anatomical structure by touch
- Text Quiz: Enter the name of a highlighted structure
- Official anatomical terminology in many languages: English, Latin, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Russian
- Online regional and national leaderboards
- Earn medals to control your progress and keep yourself motivated
If you like this app please rate it.
If you are having any problems please don't hesitate to contact us.
Source of vector art: vectorian.net
Source of illustrations: J.M. Bourgery & N.H. Jacob. Traité complet de l’anatomie de l’homme
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
We have done our best to facilitate your search of numerous drugs and diseases. Our application offers you an extensive drug guide and a disease guide.
We do our best to monitor all novel and rare medicines and update our information on a daily basis, to make sure that we provide you with the latest data. With our medical application you will be able to choose the most effective, fast-acting and least harmful drugs.
Stay healthy and remember that your health is in your hands!
This application includes:
1. Drug Handbook
2. General Diseases - Handbook
-- Update #2
Note: Ad Supported! For ad free version buy Survival Guide Pro
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
- All the texts and illustrations can be read offline. No internet connection is needed. The internet connection is only used to display ads.
Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION
- Survival Actions
- Pattern for Survival
Chapter 2: PSYCHOLOGY OF SURVIVAL
- A Look at Stress
- Natural Reactions
- Preparing Yourself
Chapter 3: SURVIVAL PLANNING AND SURVIVAL KITS
- Importance of Planning
- Survival Kits
Chapter 4: BASIC SURVIVAL MEDICINE
- Requirements for Maintenance of Health
- Medical Emergencies
- Lifesaving Steps
- Bone and Joint Injury
- Bites and Stings
- Environmental Injuries
- Herbal Medicines
Chapter 5: SHELTERS
- Primary Shelter—Uniform
- Shelter Site Selection
- Types of Shelters
Chapter 6: WATER PROCUREMENT
- Water Sources
- Still Construction
- Water Purification
- Water Filtration Devices
Chapter 7: FIRECRAFT
- Basic Fire Principles
- Site Selection and Preparation
- Fire Material Selection
- How to Build a Fire
- How to Light a Fire
Chapter 8: FOOD PROCUREMENT
- Animals for Food
- Traps and Snares
- Killing Devices
- Fishing Devices
- Cooking and Storage of Fish and Game
Chapter 9: SURVIVAL USE OF PLANTS
- Edibility of Plants
- Plants for Medicine
- Miscellaneous Uses of Plants
Chapter 10: POISONOUS PLANTS
- How Plants Poison
- All About Plants
- Rules for Avoiding Poisonous Plants
- Contact Dermatitis
- Ingestion Poisoning
Chapter 11: DANGEROUS ANIMALS
- Insects and Arachnids
- Venomous Snakes
- Snake-Free Areas
- Dangerous Lizards
- Dangers in Rivers
- Dangers in Bays and Estuaries
- Saltwater Dangers
- Other Dangerous Sea Creatures
Chapter 12: FIELD-EXPEDIENT WEAPONS, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT
- Edged Weapons
- Other Expedient Weapons
- Cordage and Lashing
- Rucksack Construction
- Clothing and Insulation
- Cooking and Eating Utensils
Chapter 13: DESERT SURVIVAL
- Environmental Factors
- Need for Water
- Heat Casualties
- Desert Hazards
Chapter 14: TROPICAL SURVIVAL
- Tropical Weather
- Jungle Types
- Travel Through Jungle Areas
- Immediate Considerations
- Water Procurement
- Poisonous Plants
Chapter 15: COLD WEATHER SURVIVAL
- Cold Regions and Locations
- Basic Principles of Cold Weather Survival
- Medical Aspects
- Cold Injuries
- Weather Signs
Chapter 16: SEA SURVIVAL
- The Open Sea
Chapter 17: EXPEDIENT WATER CROSSINGS
- Rivers and Streams
- Flotation Devices
- Other Water Obstacles
- Vegetation Obstacles
Chapter 18: FIELD-EXPEDIENT DIRECTION FINDING
- Using the Sun and Shadows
- Using the Moon
- Using the Stars
- Making Improvised Compasses
- Other Means of Determining Direction
Chapter 19: SIGNALING TECHNIQUES
- Means for Signaling
- Codes and Signals
- Aircraft Vectoring Procedures
- 92 knots.
- 10 categories: Bend, Binding, Climbing, Decorative, Fishing, Hitch, Looping, Running, Stopper, Whipping.
- Click knot image to get a zoomed in view of the knot.
Note1: Ad supported! For ad free version buy Knots Guide Pro
This SIMPLE Application is a collection containing 98 different optical illusions with complete descriptions about each optical perception. Watch and read them and be amazed.
Note: Ad supported!
- 98 different optical illusions
- Social share: Facebook, email.
- Description of each illusion. Touch (scroll) the text to read complete description.
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
Enjoy watching the optical illusions by pressing a specific item in the list. This will open a new view that displays the entire optical illusion with its description. To navigate back press the "back" button at top left corner.
- Over 400 tongue twisters
- Phrases are listed and numbered
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
Note: Ad Supported
Send us more phrases and we will update.
About the list
This list includes only those persons who were sworn into office as president following the ratification of the United States Constitution, which took effect on March 4, 1789.
There have been forty-three people sworn into office, and forty-four presidencies, due to the fact that Grover Cleveland served two non-consecutive terms and is counted chronologically as both the twenty-second and the twenty-fourth president. Of the individuals elected as president, four died in office of natural causes (William Henry Harrison, Zachary Taylor, Warren G. Harding, and Franklin D. Roosevelt), one resigned (Richard Nixon), and four were assassinated (Abraham Lincoln, James A. Garfield, William McKinley, and John F. Kennedy). The first president was George Washington, who was inaugurated in 1789 after a unanimous Electoral College vote. William Henry Harrison spent the shortest time in office at 31 days in 1841. At over twelve years, Franklin D. Roosevelt spent the longest time in office, and is the only president to serve more than two terms; he died shortly into his fourth term in 1945. The current president is Barack Obama; he assumed the office on January 20, 2009, and is the first president of African American descent. He is also the first president born outside the Contiguous United States, having been born in Hawaii.
- Forty-four Presidents.
- Illustrations and description of each President
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy US Presidents Pro
-About 150 quotes
-Email/SMS quote to friends
Note: Ad Supported!
This First Aid manual, which is published by the U.S. Army, meets the emergency medical training needs of individual soldiers. Because medical personnel will not always be readily available, the nonmedical soldiers will have to rely heavily on their own skills and knowledge of life-sustaining methods to survive on the integrated battlefield. This manual also addresses first aid measures for other life- threatening situations. It outlines both self-treatment (self-aid) and aid to other soldiers (buddy aid). More importantly, this manual emphasizes prompt and effective action in sustaining life and preventing or minimizing further suffering. First aid is the emergency care given to the sick, injured, or wounded before being treated by medical personnel.
*** This application is completely based on the United States Army First Aid Field Manual FM 21-11. ***
- Both Portrait and Landscape modes are supported. Landscape mode is preferred for better reading experience.
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
List of Contents
- CHAPTER 1. Fundamental Criteria for First Aid
Section I. EVALUATE CASUALTY
Section II. UNDERSTAND VITAL BODY FUNCTIONS
- CHAPTER 2. Basic Measures for First Aid
Section I. OPEN THE AIRWAY AND RESTORE BREATHING
Section II. STOP THE BLEEDING AND PROTECT THE WOUND
Section III. CHECK AND TREAT FOR SHOCK
- CHAPTER 3. First Aid for Special Wounds
Section I. GIVE PROPER FIRST AID FOR HEAD INJURIES
Section II. GIVE PROPER FIRST AID FOR FACE AND NECK INJURIES
Section III. GIVE PROPER FIRST AID FOR CHEST AND ABDOMINAL WOUNDS AND BURN INJURIES
Section IV. APPLY PROPER BANDAGES TO UPPER AND LOWER EXTREMITIES
- CHAPTER 4. First Aid for Fractures
- CHAPTER 5. First Aid for Climatic Injury
- CHAPTER 6. First Aid for Bites and Stings
- CHAPTER 7. First Aid in Toxic Environments
Section I. INDIVIDUAL PROTECTION AND FIRST AID EQUIPMENT FOR TOXIC SUBSTANCES
Section II. CHEMICAL-BIOLOGICAL AGENTS
Section III. NERVE AGENTS
Section IV. OTHER AGENTS
- CHAPTER 8. First Aid for Psychological Reactions
- APPENDIX A. First Aid Case and Kits, Dressings, and Bandages
- APPENDIX B. Rescue and Transportation Procedures
- APPENDIX C. Common Problems/Conditions
Section I. HEALTH MAINTENANCE
Section II. FIRST AID FOR COMMON PROBLEMS
- APPENDIX E. Digital Pressure
- APPENDIX F. Decontamination Procedures
- APPENDIX G. Skill Level 1 Tasks
The periodic table of the chemical elements is a tabular display of the chemical elements. Although precursors to this table exist, its invention is generally credited to Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev in 1869, who intended the table to illustrate recurring ("periodic") trends in the properties of the elements. The layout of the table has been refined and extended over time, as new elements have been discovered, and new theoretical models have been developed to explain chemical behavior.
- The periodic table (zoomable and in some devices pinch-zoomable)
- Descriptions and illustrations of the elements (touch element for information)
The following properties are displayed for each element if the value is currently known by science.
Group, Standard atomic weight
Electrons per shell
Phase, Density (near r.t.)
Heat of fusion
Heat of vaporization
Specific heat capacity (25 ∞C)
Van der Waals radius
Electrical resistivity (20 ∞C)
Thermal conductivity (300 K)
Thermal expansion (25 ∞C)
Speed of sound (thin rod)
CAS registry number
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Elements - Periodic Table Pro
Check out also our Grimm Brothers eBook.
To name some of the fairy tales in the collection:
Jack and The Beanstalk, Teeny-Tiny, Binnorie, Three Little Pigs, Nix Nought Nothing, Tom Tit Tot, Jack the Giant-Killer and many more.
Note: Ad Supported!