Conversation Starter Help lets you:.
* Choose from many categories of conversation starters for all the situations in life.
* Share conversation starters from within the app to start conversations with other people.
* Save your favorite conversation starters for later.
* Share as many favorites as you like with people at once.
* Randomize the conversation starter to keep things fresh.
1. ActionBarSherlock - http://actionbarsherlock.com/ - For a consistent action bar across Android versions.
2. HoloEverywhere - https://github.com/Prototik/HoloEverywhere - For consistent look and feel across Android versions.
Imagine you're at a social gathering among strangers and can't think of anything to say, endlessly waiting for your conversation partner to break the silence while at the same time hoping you suddenly think of something magical. Well, now your social anxiety worries are over with What2Say, the Random Topic Generator! Simply flip out your phone, press a button and hey presto! Instant topic of conversation, from a list of 200+ readily available topics!
The app also provides the ability to add/delete topics in addition to the default list, so if you have any good ideas on the way to that party your boss is hosting, you can note them down with ease!
- Press the 'Click Here' button on the main screen to select a topic at random from the built-in database.
- To add/remove topics, as well as to view all topics in the database, select the 'Add/Delete Topics' option via your phone's Menu button. On this screen, pressing the 'Reset' button will return all default topics as well as remove any topics you've added. Pressing a topic on this screen will remove the topic from the database.
* that every interaction between people can be fun and interesting if you know how.
* that every interaction can become a hooking story for the next conversation.
* that every conversation can become a inspiration for life.
Feel welcome to join the tribe of conversationalists.
Through this Android app we share our knowledge. We share the basis of a good talk: good questions and gambits to get conversation spiced up.
There are so much interesting people on this world walking around with their own special stories and funky opinions.
And we have the opportunity to talk to all the people we meet during our daily lives. We have the opportunity to spice up our lives with amazing interactions.
Try it out!
What is the app exactly?
The app is a widget for your homescreen. The app shows on every interval a new insight on how to always be interessting.
* General conversation starters.
* Topics suited to social parties.
* Key-questions for your date.
* Dinner conversation topics for you family.
* What to say to older people.
* 30 Killer Pick-up lines.
You can add your own stories and questions as well.
If you have good questions or gambits which can help the rest of the community to improve their conversations.. please send us an email and we'll include them in the next version.
We appreciate all your feedback and fun testimonials of the cool conversations you had.
Then you need this "Funny Good Conversation Topics" APP. There are a lot of good tips about starting a conversation. Funny & Intelligent topics are inside that you can read on.
What are you waiting for? Start READING NOW!
Here is what you will learn inside...
- Most popular, funny and interesting conversation topics to start the dialog
- What are deep conversation topics and intelligent conversation topics?
- Sample of conversation topics with a girl, girls and girlfriend
- Suggested conversation topics with a guy and boyfriend to attract him
- First date conversation topics
- Dating or Date conversation topics in general
- Conversation topics for couples - love conversation topics and sex conversation topics
- Phone conversation topics
- What are good conversation topics for texting?
- Best flirty conversation topics
* Free Puzzle and Memo game to get you relax while using the app
Special Bonuses like
- FREE Tips of How To Overcome Fear & Shyness. It will helps to start a first conversation much easier.
- FREE 10 Groundbreaking Persuasion Secrets Course here
- A Social Confidence Coach Reveals the Secrets to Making Effortless, Confident and Captivating Conversation with Anyone
- FREE App which teaches how to get rid of Fear of Public Speaking
- Dating for Him - How to Get a Girlfriend FREE!
- Dating for Her - *How to be a Good Girlfriend*
and much, Much More!
Enjoy the app and learn more and enjoying your conversation with your date, girlfriend, boyfriend, wife or husband after using this app. There are a lot of free apps inside. Check it out now while its still FREE!
Thanks a lot for your interest
Introductions & Greetings - Learn English Conversation
How to improve your English conversation skills
Offers, Gratitude, Apologies and Requests
Common Daily Expressions
Making an Appointment
How to book table in a restaurant
Funny Jokes for Christmas party
Speak with confidence
ESL lesson with Vocabulary & Phrases
How to keep a conversation going
Talking to a Doctor
DISCLAIMER : None of the content in this app was created or modified by us. We are a curator providing direct access to content publicly available on Youtube. The content of this app is powered by YouTube. We are not responsible for any copyright issues as the app gives access to YouTube videos as is. We did not upload any of the videos to YouTube.
Suitable for numerous social occasions such as dating, casual hangout, family dinner... you name it! Good conversation starters can always serve as great ice breakers, significantly improve communications, and especially perfect when you hang out with new friends or network with people.
It's always beneficial to have hundreds of conversation starters at your disposal!
- Huge collection of conversation starters: enhanced communications for better social experience!
- UI optimized for quick & easy access
- Supports vertical & horizontal orientations
- Categorized convo starters tailored to your needs
- Continual updates & app support
- Ultimate Hangout Convo Starter!
Then the Conversation Starters App is for you! We have field tested many common social scenarios and found the best ways to break the ice and get those important conversations started.
Whether it's an important Business Networking event, That Girl or Guy you want to date. All the good stuff happens for socially active conversationalist.
The Conversation Starters App aims to train you to improve your Conversation Skills with guided tips for different scenarios.
There are several different types of scenarios that require equally different conversation topics. There are conversations that require the introduction style to start a connection and then there are conversations that require the individual to ask questions in order to get to know the other party better.
Then there are also conversation starters that would start with a "what if" question to get the other party committed to commenting, and therefore providing the ideal topic for further discussion. These styles often provide a adequate amount of information that allow all involved to carry the conversation for a longer period of time.
Other conversation starters may include icebreakers such as talking about a pet, a hobby, an interesting venture, a new experience, travel, kids, retirement, politics and a whole array to other interesting topics. Some conversation starter in a more business like environment would have to be designed around more business related topics. Having the relevant information within the knowledge base will allow the individual to smoothly and effectively contribute to the ongoing conversation.
Being able to contribute in a seemingly knowledgeable way in an ongoing conversation without appearing authoritative or overbearing will definitely ensure those around will feel comfortable and positively drawn to the individual. Having a friendly manner and taking care not to dominate but to try an include everyone in the conversation will certainly show the individual in a good light.
There are several different types of scenarios that require equally
different conversation topics. There are conversations that require the
introduction style to start a connection and then there are
conversations that require the individual to ask questions in order to
get to know the other party better.
Then there are also conversation starters that would start with a
- what if- question to get the other party committed to
commenting, and therefore providing the ideal topic for further
discussion. These styles often provide a adequate amount of
information that allow all involved to carry the conversation for a
longer period of time.
Other conversation starters may include icebreakers such as
talking about a pet, a hobby, an interesting venture, a new
experience, travel, kids, retirement, politics and a whole array to
other interesting topics. Some conversation starter in a more
business like environment would have to be designed around more
business related topics. Having the relevant information within the
knowledge base will allow the individual to smoothly and
effectively contribute to the ongoing conversation.
Being able to contribute in a seemingly knowledgeable way in an
ongoing conversation without appearing authoritative or
overbearing will definitely ensure those around will feel
comfortable and positively drawn to the individual. Having a
friendly manner and taking care not to dominate but to try an
include everyone in the conversation will certainly show the
individual in a good light.
• Real-time streaming, high quality voice
• Contacts availability and text status
• Public and private channels for up to 800 users
• Option to map hardware PTT (Push To Talk) button
• Bluetooth headset support (selected phones)
• Voice history
• Call alert
• Push notifications
• Works over WiFi, 2G, 3G, or 4G mobile data
Zello uses proprietary low-latency push-to-talk protocol and is not interoperable with Voxer, Sprint Direct Connect or AT&T Enhanced PTT. Zello Android client supports free public service, Zello@Work cloud service, and private Zello Enterprise Server.
We are working hard to improve the app so please expect frequent updates. If you have questions or issues send us an email at email@example.com
► Visit our website http://zello.com/ptt to get Zello Walkie Talkie for your PC or different platform
► Connect with other Zello users on Facebook: http://facebook.com/ZelloMe
► Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/zello
Features at a glance:
- Join any of our thousands of chat rooms to video chat with people all over the world from your phone.
- Video chat with your friends privately whether they’re on an iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android, Mac or PC.
- Add new and old friends to your Camfrog contact list.
On GroupMe, you can catch up with your family, get a group together for a night out, coordinate with co-workers, or just gossip with a few of your closest friends. Think about it like your own private Twitter, just for the people you really know. Or like a faster, better reply-all email.
No matter how you think about it, "you won't know how you lived without it once you give it a shot." -Gizmodo
Now a part of the Skype family.
Chat with a group
- Start groups with the people already in your phone's address book… no need to remember usernames or PINs.
- The conversation starts instantly. The app uses your data connection, so even Android tablets can join in on the fun.
- When you have a poor connection, the app will let you start receiving your messages via SMS instead. You'll never miss a thing!
- Share the group with people you want to join with a simple URL. It's perfect for when you don't have everyone's phone number — or when you're not sure who will want to chat with you.
Get fancy with it
- Share photos inline – take them on-the-go or choose them from your Camera Roll. Check out the Gallery to see all the photos shared in each group.
- Attach your location to any message so nobody gets lost.
- Give your group an avatar — choose anything that represents your group.
- Tap the heart next to any message to "like" it and spread some love.
Send a private message
- Take your private conversations outside the group.
- It's just like free texting… send all the messages you want and you'll never pay a cent.
Connect the app just once, and we'll keep you up to date with push notifications. No need to log in every day… it just works.
Hey, we want to hear your feedback! Direct your questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find us on Twitter (@GroupMe) and Facebook: facebook.com/groupme
NOTE: SMS chat currently available in US only. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
Made with love in New York
The connections you make through Chatous can be rich and real - stay in touch with the people you enjoy talking with and bring the conversation to life through photo sharing.
★ Find people interested in topics you care about by posting or selecting a #hashtag. You'll be connected with someone who chose the same tag.
★ Protect your identity through anonymity. Your display name can be changed at any time and is not searchable. Either party can permanently end a conversation at any point.
★ Messages, conversations, and all other activity on Chatous are seamlessly synced to our web platform (www.chatous.com) - experience the freedom of true cross-platform compatibility!
★ Easily share expiring photos. Tap the Camera icon to quickly share a moment with a friend.
We hope you love using Chatous as much as we do. We’re always looking to improve the user experience, and we’d to hear from you with any feedback, questions and concerns.
Email us: email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gochatous
This is a plugin for SayHi. It will help you to achieve face-to-face video call by your mobile devices. If you want to use it, please install SayHi first to meet new people.
دردش مع الوف من المستخدمين على مدار الساعة
استخدام تطبيقنا أمر مثير للغاية ، وهو يقدم لك الجانب الترفيهي الذي يحتاج اليه كل شخص ، إليك بعض الأشياء التي يمكنك إيجادها حين استخدام شات العراق العشوائي في الدردشة العشوائية
دردشة عشوائية مع آخرين
مجانية وسرية تامتين
عدد مستخدمين أكثر من الموجود في أي تطبيق أخر
الاتصال بالغرباء في بلدان محدده(قريبا)
وقت اتصال سريع للغاية
Best Social Networking App 2013 Tabby Award
Best App Technology 2013 Appster Award
Best Android App of 2011 PC Magazine
- Group video chat - With ooVoo, you can add up to 12 people to a high quality FREE group video call just by Tap-Tap-GO!™.
- FREE voice calls - With free voice calls, you can stay in touch with your friends wherever they are. Talk with other ooVoo members for as long you want to.
- Instant Messaging - Send text messages to your friends with ooVoo - even while you're on a call.
- Cross-platform - Connect with friends on Android smartphones and tablets, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and desktop and laptop PCs and Mac computers.
- SuperClear™ video – ooVoo’s proprietary technology which adjusts for packet-loss on low-bandwidth video calls, resulting in the highest quality video chat on mobile without increasing data consumption.
- High resolution video for 1:1 video chats on wifi for the most popular Android devices
- Echo cancellation for crystal clear audio during video chats
- Video and photo messaging.
- ooVies™ — video status messages that you display on your profile or send to friends!
- Full-page profile screen featuring your ooVies, profile pic, and more!
- Fab 5 — put your five best friends on speed dial!
- Colorful, creative filters for in-call video and video recording.
- View friends’ profiles and connect in any of four ways: video call, voice call, instant text or video message.
- Search for friends on ooVoo, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and your personal contact list.
- Review your conversation history and messages and resume them with one touch.
Available on over 300 popular Android phones and tablets, and we are always adding more!
More from developer
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine - Central Nervous
4. Endocrine - Reproductive
5. Endocrine - Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System - Back
11. Muscular System - Front
12. Nervous System
13. Respiratory System
14. Skeletal System - Back
15. Skeletal System - Front
16. Urinary System
- Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
- Description of each element represented in each biological system.
- Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
- To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a "More Information Wiki" button, which is available behind the menu button of the device.
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Human Anatomy Pro
- 92 knots.
- 10 categories: Bend, Binding, Climbing, Decorative, Fishing, Hitch, Looping, Running, Stopper, Whipping.
- Click knot image to get a zoomed in view of the knot.
Note1: Ad supported! For ad free version buy Knots Guide Pro
This SIMPLE Application is a collection containing 98 different optical illusions with complete descriptions about each optical perception. Watch and read them and be amazed.
Note: Ad supported!
- 98 different optical illusions
- Social share: Facebook, email.
- Description of each illusion. Touch (scroll) the text to read complete description.
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
Enjoy watching the optical illusions by pressing a specific item in the list. This will open a new view that displays the entire optical illusion with its description. To navigate back press the "back" button at top left corner.
Note: Ad Supported! For ad free version buy Survival Guide Pro
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
- All the texts and illustrations can be read offline. No internet connection is needed. The internet connection is only used to display ads.
Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION
- Survival Actions
- Pattern for Survival
Chapter 2: PSYCHOLOGY OF SURVIVAL
- A Look at Stress
- Natural Reactions
- Preparing Yourself
Chapter 3: SURVIVAL PLANNING AND SURVIVAL KITS
- Importance of Planning
- Survival Kits
Chapter 4: BASIC SURVIVAL MEDICINE
- Requirements for Maintenance of Health
- Medical Emergencies
- Lifesaving Steps
- Bone and Joint Injury
- Bites and Stings
- Environmental Injuries
- Herbal Medicines
Chapter 5: SHELTERS
- Primary Shelter—Uniform
- Shelter Site Selection
- Types of Shelters
Chapter 6: WATER PROCUREMENT
- Water Sources
- Still Construction
- Water Purification
- Water Filtration Devices
Chapter 7: FIRECRAFT
- Basic Fire Principles
- Site Selection and Preparation
- Fire Material Selection
- How to Build a Fire
- How to Light a Fire
Chapter 8: FOOD PROCUREMENT
- Animals for Food
- Traps and Snares
- Killing Devices
- Fishing Devices
- Cooking and Storage of Fish and Game
Chapter 9: SURVIVAL USE OF PLANTS
- Edibility of Plants
- Plants for Medicine
- Miscellaneous Uses of Plants
Chapter 10: POISONOUS PLANTS
- How Plants Poison
- All About Plants
- Rules for Avoiding Poisonous Plants
- Contact Dermatitis
- Ingestion Poisoning
Chapter 11: DANGEROUS ANIMALS
- Insects and Arachnids
- Venomous Snakes
- Snake-Free Areas
- Dangerous Lizards
- Dangers in Rivers
- Dangers in Bays and Estuaries
- Saltwater Dangers
- Other Dangerous Sea Creatures
Chapter 12: FIELD-EXPEDIENT WEAPONS, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT
- Edged Weapons
- Other Expedient Weapons
- Cordage and Lashing
- Rucksack Construction
- Clothing and Insulation
- Cooking and Eating Utensils
Chapter 13: DESERT SURVIVAL
- Environmental Factors
- Need for Water
- Heat Casualties
- Desert Hazards
Chapter 14: TROPICAL SURVIVAL
- Tropical Weather
- Jungle Types
- Travel Through Jungle Areas
- Immediate Considerations
- Water Procurement
- Poisonous Plants
Chapter 15: COLD WEATHER SURVIVAL
- Cold Regions and Locations
- Basic Principles of Cold Weather Survival
- Medical Aspects
- Cold Injuries
- Weather Signs
Chapter 16: SEA SURVIVAL
- The Open Sea
Chapter 17: EXPEDIENT WATER CROSSINGS
- Rivers and Streams
- Flotation Devices
- Other Water Obstacles
- Vegetation Obstacles
Chapter 18: FIELD-EXPEDIENT DIRECTION FINDING
- Using the Sun and Shadows
- Using the Moon
- Using the Stars
- Making Improvised Compasses
- Other Means of Determining Direction
Chapter 19: SIGNALING TECHNIQUES
- Means for Signaling
- Codes and Signals
- Aircraft Vectoring Procedures
-About 150 quotes
-Email/SMS quote to friends
Note: Ad Supported!
-Over 300 riddles
-6 different categories: Logic, Traditional, Classic, What am I, Easy, Hard
Note. Ad supported!
The periodic table of the chemical elements is a tabular display of the chemical elements. Although precursors to this table exist, its invention is generally credited to Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev in 1869, who intended the table to illustrate recurring ("periodic") trends in the properties of the elements. The layout of the table has been refined and extended over time, as new elements have been discovered, and new theoretical models have been developed to explain chemical behavior.
- The periodic table (zoomable and in some devices pinch-zoomable)
- Descriptions and illustrations of the elements (touch element for information)
The following properties are displayed for each element if the value is currently known by science.
Group, Standard atomic weight
Electrons per shell
Phase, Density (near r.t.)
Heat of fusion
Heat of vaporization
Specific heat capacity (25 ∞C)
Van der Waals radius
Electrical resistivity (20 ∞C)
Thermal conductivity (300 K)
Thermal expansion (25 ∞C)
Speed of sound (thin rod)
CAS registry number
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Elements - Periodic Table Pro