Read these awesomely crazy, strange, odd, bizarre, dumb, funny, random and extremely weird laws in the United States of America and around the world.
Download this android application for your phone to find out more about weird laws.
Law Today App
− FAQs about important Indian laws
− Information resource about laws and court proceedings.
− Listings of law firms and lawyers
− Latest legal news, bills passed, etc.
− Information center for students like admissions, internships
− Snapshots of common laws
− Simple language makes it easy for beginners
The Law Today App contains comprehensive information about Indian laws and legal proceedings. It also has listings of law firms and lawyers. The app has a ready look up of important laws and related punishment. Law Today App also has regular updates of the latest news from the legal world including new bills coming into affect and latest judgments from the supreme and high courts.
Care has been taken to provide information using simple language, making it easier for everyone to understand even complicated laws.
Special features have been included to help students who are seeking a career in law.
It will improve you knowledge and help you the exact mean of all articles and punishment.This app is very helpful to students preparing for Bank P.O., PSU exams, Administrative exams of different states, Bank Clerical exams.
Check out our latest Law Terms Dictionary...
1. Equipped with quick dynamic search function (Fuzzy Logic) – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type.
2. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark all your favorite translations for fast reference to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
3. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
4. Add New Words/ Terms – you will be able to add in and store any of the new terms in this Dictionary.
5. > 7,600 words – Included all the popular and daily use terms in the dictionary.
6. FREE – It is completely free. Download at no cost. FOC.
7. Work Offline – It work offline, no active internet connection is required. Perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available.
8. Small Size (few MB) – The dictionary will only take a small portion of your Android devices.
9. Android version compatibility – The Apps can work perfectly fine on all Android version either on latest ICS/ KitKat or older version.
10. Simple and easy to use interface. The app come with an user friendly function, allowing you to use with ease.
In addition, all the terms are listed alphabetically with faster search facility, easy to navigate through entire app.
This app will work as a great pocket resource for Law terms and definitions.
Please rate this application 5 stars if you find this app benefited you.
Julia Dictionary Inc
Most us don't know our basic law due to which we face many problem in our life and especially female.
This application will make our society more aware about all various family laws which will help to decrease crime in our society.
English Law App is an offline version of www.englishlawapp.com -
A condensed yet comprehensive overview of the English legal system covering:
The Person, Legal Theory, Judges and the Layman, Statute Law, Statutory Interpretation, Common Law, Criminal and Civil law, Contract, Tort, Crimes, Criminal Defenses, Arrest and Detention, The European Convention on Human Rights, European Union law, European Union Institutions, Sources of European Union Law, European Union Competition Law and The Development of Law. For use as an introductory and revision guide to the study of law for the student and casual reader alike. Includes search function as well as note pad. English Law App is an informative guide to English law. It is not legal advice.
• Flash Card like, coherently ordered principles of English law.
• Scroll Effect.
• Day and Night Mode
• Search Function.
• Note Pad
All content is fully available for free at www.englishlawapp.com.
Some of the features of this app are:
This is offline app and does not require internet connection.
It will help you to understand articles.
This app will help you to increase your general knowledge and will make you aware about our constitution.
This app also contain some of the basic law like Income Tax which is very useful for the employed and businessmen.
This app is very useful for the students who are preparing for government entrance exams like SSC,RPSC,BPSC,UPPSC,JPSC,CPSC,UPSC,CLAT etc.
Companies (Foreign Interests) Act, 1918
Company Law Board Regulations, 1991
THE Companies (Amendment) Act, 2006
The Company Act, 1956
The Company Secretaries Act, 1980
The Companies (Donations To National Funds) Act, 1951
The Depositories Act, 1996
The Foreign Trade (Development and Regulation) Act, 1992
The Hire-Purchase Act, 1972
Indian Contract Act, 1872
The National Securities And Depositories Limited – ByeLaws, 1996
The Prevention of Money-Laundering Bill, 1999
Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
Prevention of Money-Laundering (Amendment) Act, 2005
The Partnership Act, 1932
The Securities Contract (Regulation) Act, 1956
The Sick Industrial Companies Act, 1985
The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
The Swadeshi Cotton Mills Company Limited (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1986
The Tea Act, 1953
The State Financial Corporation Act, 1951
The State Financial Corporations (Amendment) Act, 2000
Special Economic Zones Act, 2005
The Tea Companies (Acquisition and Transfer of Sick Tea Units) Act, 1985
The Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
Securities and Insurance Laws (Amendment and Validation) Act, 2010
Securities and Insurance Laws (Amendment and Validation) Ordinance, 2010
The Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956
Securities Contracts (Regulation) Amendment Act, 2007
Securities Laws (Amendment) Act, 2004
Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002
The Rubber Act, 1947
The Faridabad Development Corporation Act,1956
The Rubber Amendment Act, 2009
Now A days civilian people will have to aware about Indian law.
We have develop new android Application which describe Ministry Of Indian Law.
It will give you information Each acts includes Store Title of Category, Sub Category of each Acts and long description about
all Indian Justice Ministry in detail.
It gives information about below.
* Indian Penalty Code
* Cyber Crime
* Education Acts
* Home Violence
* Female Foeticide
* Rape Acts
* Other Information About Indian Acts.
Note: Ad Supported! For ad free version buy Survival Guide Pro
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
- All the texts and illustrations can be read offline. No internet connection is needed. The internet connection is only used to display ads.
Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION
- Survival Actions
- Pattern for Survival
Chapter 2: PSYCHOLOGY OF SURVIVAL
- A Look at Stress
- Natural Reactions
- Preparing Yourself
Chapter 3: SURVIVAL PLANNING AND SURVIVAL KITS
- Importance of Planning
- Survival Kits
Chapter 4: BASIC SURVIVAL MEDICINE
- Requirements for Maintenance of Health
- Medical Emergencies
- Lifesaving Steps
- Bone and Joint Injury
- Bites and Stings
- Environmental Injuries
- Herbal Medicines
Chapter 5: SHELTERS
- Primary Shelter—Uniform
- Shelter Site Selection
- Types of Shelters
Chapter 6: WATER PROCUREMENT
- Water Sources
- Still Construction
- Water Purification
- Water Filtration Devices
Chapter 7: FIRECRAFT
- Basic Fire Principles
- Site Selection and Preparation
- Fire Material Selection
- How to Build a Fire
- How to Light a Fire
Chapter 8: FOOD PROCUREMENT
- Animals for Food
- Traps and Snares
- Killing Devices
- Fishing Devices
- Cooking and Storage of Fish and Game
Chapter 9: SURVIVAL USE OF PLANTS
- Edibility of Plants
- Plants for Medicine
- Miscellaneous Uses of Plants
Chapter 10: POISONOUS PLANTS
- How Plants Poison
- All About Plants
- Rules for Avoiding Poisonous Plants
- Contact Dermatitis
- Ingestion Poisoning
Chapter 11: DANGEROUS ANIMALS
- Insects and Arachnids
- Venomous Snakes
- Snake-Free Areas
- Dangerous Lizards
- Dangers in Rivers
- Dangers in Bays and Estuaries
- Saltwater Dangers
- Other Dangerous Sea Creatures
Chapter 12: FIELD-EXPEDIENT WEAPONS, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT
- Edged Weapons
- Other Expedient Weapons
- Cordage and Lashing
- Rucksack Construction
- Clothing and Insulation
- Cooking and Eating Utensils
Chapter 13: DESERT SURVIVAL
- Environmental Factors
- Need for Water
- Heat Casualties
- Desert Hazards
Chapter 14: TROPICAL SURVIVAL
- Tropical Weather
- Jungle Types
- Travel Through Jungle Areas
- Immediate Considerations
- Water Procurement
- Poisonous Plants
Chapter 15: COLD WEATHER SURVIVAL
- Cold Regions and Locations
- Basic Principles of Cold Weather Survival
- Medical Aspects
- Cold Injuries
- Weather Signs
Chapter 16: SEA SURVIVAL
- The Open Sea
Chapter 17: EXPEDIENT WATER CROSSINGS
- Rivers and Streams
- Flotation Devices
- Other Water Obstacles
- Vegetation Obstacles
Chapter 18: FIELD-EXPEDIENT DIRECTION FINDING
- Using the Sun and Shadows
- Using the Moon
- Using the Stars
- Making Improvised Compasses
- Other Means of Determining Direction
Chapter 19: SIGNALING TECHNIQUES
- Means for Signaling
- Codes and Signals
- Aircraft Vectoring Procedures
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine - Central Nervous
4. Endocrine - Reproductive
5. Endocrine - Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System - Back
11. Muscular System - Front
12. Nervous System
13. Respiratory System
14. Skeletal System - Back
15. Skeletal System - Front
16. Urinary System
- Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
- Description of each element represented in each biological system.
- Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
- To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a "More Information Wiki" button, which is available behind the menu button of the device.
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Human Anatomy Pro
This SIMPLE Application is a collection containing 98 different optical illusions with complete descriptions about each optical perception. Watch and read them and be amazed.
Note: Ad supported!
- 98 different optical illusions
- Social share: Facebook, email.
- Description of each illusion. Touch (scroll) the text to read complete description.
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
Enjoy watching the optical illusions by pressing a specific item in the list. This will open a new view that displays the entire optical illusion with its description. To navigate back press the "back" button at top left corner.
- 92 knots.
- 10 categories: Bend, Binding, Climbing, Decorative, Fishing, Hitch, Looping, Running, Stopper, Whipping.
- Click knot image to get a zoomed in view of the knot.
Note1: Ad supported! For ad free version buy Knots Guide Pro
About the list
This list includes only those persons who were sworn into office as president following the ratification of the United States Constitution, which took effect on March 4, 1789.
There have been forty-three people sworn into office, and forty-four presidencies, due to the fact that Grover Cleveland served two non-consecutive terms and is counted chronologically as both the twenty-second and the twenty-fourth president. Of the individuals elected as president, four died in office of natural causes (William Henry Harrison, Zachary Taylor, Warren G. Harding, and Franklin D. Roosevelt), one resigned (Richard Nixon), and four were assassinated (Abraham Lincoln, James A. Garfield, William McKinley, and John F. Kennedy). The first president was George Washington, who was inaugurated in 1789 after a unanimous Electoral College vote. William Henry Harrison spent the shortest time in office at 31 days in 1841. At over twelve years, Franklin D. Roosevelt spent the longest time in office, and is the only president to serve more than two terms; he died shortly into his fourth term in 1945. The current president is Barack Obama; he assumed the office on January 20, 2009, and is the first president of African American descent. He is also the first president born outside the Contiguous United States, having been born in Hawaii.
- Forty-four Presidents.
- Illustrations and description of each President
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy US Presidents Pro
- Over 400 tongue twisters
- Phrases are listed and numbered
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
Note: Ad Supported
Send us more phrases and we will update.
The periodic table of the chemical elements is a tabular display of the chemical elements. Although precursors to this table exist, its invention is generally credited to Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev in 1869, who intended the table to illustrate recurring ("periodic") trends in the properties of the elements. The layout of the table has been refined and extended over time, as new elements have been discovered, and new theoretical models have been developed to explain chemical behavior.
- The periodic table (zoomable and in some devices pinch-zoomable)
- Descriptions and illustrations of the elements (touch element for information)
The following properties are displayed for each element if the value is currently known by science.
Group, Standard atomic weight
Electrons per shell
Phase, Density (near r.t.)
Heat of fusion
Heat of vaporization
Specific heat capacity (25 ∞C)
Van der Waals radius
Electrical resistivity (20 ∞C)
Thermal conductivity (300 K)
Thermal expansion (25 ∞C)
Speed of sound (thin rod)
CAS registry number
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Elements - Periodic Table Pro
-About 150 quotes
-Email/SMS quote to friends
Note: Ad Supported!
To name some of the stories in this app:
Rumpelstiltskin, Tom Thumb, Clever Gretel, Rapunzel, The Valiant Little Tailor, Goose-Girl and many more.
Note: Ad Supported
Problem: Description & Device type -> email@example.com
This field manual details techniques soldiers and leaders must know to cope with mountainous terrain. These techniques are the foundation upon which the mountaineer must build. They must be applied to the various situations encountered to include river crossings, glaciers, snow-covered mountains, ice climbing, rock climbing, and urban vertical environments.
*** This application is completely based on the United States MILITARY MOUNTAINEERING Field Manual FM 3-97.61. ***
- Both Portrait and Landscape modes are supported. Landscape mode is preferred for better reading experience.
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
List of Contents
CHAPTER 1. MOUNTAIN TERRAIN, WEATHER, AND HAZARDS
CHAPTER 2. MOUNTAIN LIVING
CHAPTER 3. MOUNTAINEERING EQUIPMENT
CHAPTER 4. ROPE MANAGEMENT AND KNOTS
CHAPTER 5. ANCHORS
CHAPTER 6. CLIMBING
CHAPTER 7. ROPE INSTALLATIONS
CHAPTER 8. MOUNTAIN WALKING TECHNIQUES
CHAPTER 9 MOUNTAIN STREAM CROSSING
CHAPTER 10. MOVEMENT OVER SNOW AND ICE
CHAPTER 11. MOUNTAIN RESCUE AND EVACUATION
APPENDIX A. LEVELS OF MILITARY MOUNTAINEERING
APPENDIX B. MEASUREMENT CONVERSION FACTORS
APPENDIX C. AVALANCHE SEARCH AND RESCUE TECHNIQUES
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Mountaineering Pro
Check out also our Grimm Brothers eBook.
To name some of the fairy tales in the collection:
Jack and The Beanstalk, Teeny-Tiny, Binnorie, Three Little Pigs, Nix Nought Nothing, Tom Tit Tot, Jack the Giant-Killer and many more.
Note: Ad Supported!