Gestalt means "unified whole." The Gestalt effect refers to the capability of our senses to generate unified impressions that ignore details. Visual Gestalt principles of grouping were introduced in the 1920s by Max Wertheimer. The Gestalt principles that he and his contemporaries introduced are presented here so that you can develop fuller understanding of how vision, visual illusions, and perceptual biases operate. Through the use of examples we can see how this capacity causes us, in some cases, to form inaccurate impressions.
Included in this free app are demonstrations of numerous visual illusions and optical effects, including the Troxler Effect, Ebbinghaus Illusion, Poggendorf Illusion, Müller-Lyer Effect, dynamic multistability, static multistability, the Ames Window, and more. A separate section introduces seven basic principles of Gestalt. All of these effects and illusions are accompanied by explanatory info.
Unlike many existing apps and websites, the examples here are dynamic, using animation and interactivity to enhance the experience. It even uses some audio. You may be surprised by the strange and unexpected ways that your eyes and brain make assumptions about the visual world. It's fun, thought-provoking, and educational.
• EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing
• INTERESTING: try different styles of drawings
• FUNNY: now you can draw nice animals, or cartoon characters or cars and more
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, dragons, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into a number of steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
The next permissions:
used for showing and maintance ads only
used for saving your own drawings only
Ray Optics is a complete simulator and solver for Geometrical optics.
Key Features :-
1) Simulate any ray optics problem.
2) Complete ray diagram
3) Final Image position, height and magnification.
4) Compete step by step solution in great detail. This way you just don't get the final answer but also understand all steps to get that answer. (In Pro Version only)
5) Pinch zoom
6) Save screen-shot
Pro version has following Additional features
1) Step by step solution for your Ray Optics problems.
2) See step-by-step solution. You can also Email or save it to your SD card.
3) In future all new features will be available in this version only.
You can move lens/mirrors by dragging them and see ray diagram and image position in real time.
This will help you to have a clear visualization of Ray Optics concepts.
Also the detailed solution will help you to understand Ray Optics fundamentals and formulas required to solve any problem.
You can also understand concepts of reflection and refraction and their implication in real time.
This will be equally helpful for students studying Geometrical Optics and teachers teaching this topic.
And all other people in love with Physics :)
- Geometric optics solver and simulator
- Refraction and reflection with full ray diagram support
- Editable object, lens and mirror properties
Concave and convex lenses
Concave and convex and Plane mirrors
- Formation of Virtual and real images
- Under advanced mode, you can even shift principal axis of lens and mirrors. ( for real geeks :D)
- Dragging origin : you can drag around origin.
- Pinch Zoom
- Save screenshot
- See complete solution for problem.
* Based on thin lens equation
How to Use:
1) Adding Elements
Click on corresponding button to add that element. This way the element with default parameter will be added.
2) To Modify an Element
Press on element and EditPanel will appear on screen showing current parameters. Now any parameter can be edited by corresponding textFied.
Pressing on delete button (present in bottom right corner) will delete selected element.
3) See Solution
Press on solution button ( present next to help button in top-right corner ).
3) To delete all elements, press Clear from menu.
I will keep on improving it. Suggestions/Comments are invited.
★ تعرّف على صلاة الإستخارة، حكمها، وكيفية ادائها.
★★ هذا البرنامج يحتوي على دعاء صلاة الإستخارة كاملاً
★★★ إمكانية إبقاء الشاشة في وضعية نشطة حتى يتم قراءة الدعاء بشكل كامل و مريح دون تشويش.
★★★★ إمكانية نشر التطبيق عبر برنامج الفيس بوك ، الواتس اب ، فايبر ، تويتر ، سكايب وغيرهم
*ترقبوا المزيد من التطبيقات الإسلامية و الدينية المتميزة، قريباً إن شاء الله
*تابع أخبارنا أول بأول وإنضم الآن الى قائمة معجبينا على صفحتنا المميزة في الفيس بوك!
Train your brain, learn math tricks and amaze others!
With Math Tricks, it will be easy to solve math problems in just a few seconds!
26 * 26 = 676
YOU can calculate this in LESS than two seconds!
Challenge your brain with the widget, Minute Math Quiz.
You can learn to multiply any number with 125!
- Date Tricks
- Division Tricks
- Square Tricks
- Number Tricks
- Multiplication Tricks
- Remainder Tricks
With this app, you can learn math tricks with precision. We constantly update the app with new tricks.
With this application you will be able to know the different types of animal sounds for your cell phone.
Ideal for teaching children about the kingdom have sound and images illustrate the different animals and their environment in which they live.
Let children or young people to explore the animal kingdom by learning about the animals visually, by sound and names of animals. You can navigate to a list of various miniature images of animals which can
navigate by sliding your finger on the screen from top to bottom.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Features ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ Just select or press the picture of the animal you want to hear the sound and it will open a window where you play the sound.
★ From the list of images of animals, if you hold down on the image will appear some options to save that sound as a ringtone on your phone and you can also share this app with your friends...
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Cover ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Available for United States, England, UK, Australia, North America, USA and all English-speaking countries.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Sound type ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The application has a variety of animal sounds that will increase with future enhancements and upgrades, then types:
Sound Bee, eagle, antelope, squirrel, ass, whale, buffalo, owl, horse, camel, canary, pig, chimpanzee, crocodile, rabbit, crow, snake, dolphin, elephant, hedgehog, seal, hen, rooster, cat, cricket, crane, cheetah, wild boar, komodo, lion, wolf, sea lion, raccoon, walrus, mosquito bat ostrich, bear, dove, panther, parrot, duck, turkey, dog , rhino, grasshopper, frog, bell, sheep, tiger, zebra and cow .
Most reptiles have adapted to terrestrial life, but eventually it was discovered that some live in water.
A tough and scaly skin is one of its adaptations. Other adaptations that have contributed to the success of the reptiles on land are, among others, well-developed lungs including a double circulatory system
circuit, excretory system that conserves water, strong limbs, internal fertilization and terrestrial eggs
shell. Besides the reptiles can control their body temperature changing place.
Birds are vertebrates, warm-blooded, walking, jumping or just hold on the extremities
later, while the forelimbs are modified as wings, like many other
unique anatomical features are adaptations to fly, although not fly. Their bodies are covered with feathers
and today's birds a toothless horny beak. To reproduce lay eggs to hatch.
They evolved beings with the body covered with hair, are warm-blooded and stop living their young (viviparous), which feed on milk produced by the glands of the female breast. They are tetrapods because they have four limbs, live on land although some have adapted to water or fly.
Most primitive group of vertebrates which evolved the other groups. They live in seas, rivers and breathe through
gills that allow them to absorb oxygen from the water. They are cold blooded and most are oviparous. They can be cartilaginous skeleton (rays, sharks) or skeleton (sardines, tuna, trout).
Enjoy it, we welcome your suggestions to improve this app.
World atlas to country maps are available. See the situations of the continents, seas, oceans and other geographical formations. Also, there are flag apps where you learn the flags of the countries. Test your knowledge with different kinds of geography quizes like European Countries Geography, African Countries Geography and more.
You can play geography games including educational materials with your mobile devices. These games and apps in education category, help preschool kids and students enhance of their knowledge. With geography quizes, you can test your knowledge as well. We have included political boundries and geographic features on continents maps such as us map, asia map, south america map.
Both kids and adults can play quiz games to learn countries, capitals and flags of the world in easy and enjoyable way!
- Different kinds of geography apps in one app.
- Geography quizes to test knowledge
- Geography games that make geography enjoyful and easy for kids and students
- Asian, Europe, African, US maps with countries and flags
- Many World atlases
- Free and paid options
- Game reviews are added so you can gain insight into the games.
- You can write your comments about the app and games in speech bubbles.
- Game trailers and walkthroughs are added to indicate how to play.
Train your brain, learn Magic Card tricks and amaze others!
You can learn Two black Aces card trick!
- Impulse able Card Trick
- Shuffle-Bored Card Trick
- 4-5-6 Card Trick
- Spectator Lays an Egg Card Trick
- Two Black Aces Card Trick
- Best Card Trick
With this app, you can learn card tricks. We constantly update the app with new tricks.
Children world is a world that is full of color, imagination and cheerfulness. The cleanliness in their heart and think will help them in speeding their learning process up.
The development of learning by playing concept will help the development of the brain and children imagination capacity.
Diva and Pupus will ask your children to know the daily prayer quickly.
Diva and Pupus will introduce:
- The prayer to enter and leave the bathroom
- The prayer to enter and leave the house
- 2 films
- It is simple and easy to use the navigation buttons
- Interactive Animation
* This free application contains ads
• Requires no internet access (portable)
• Obtain updates that includes FREE extra tutorials
• Free of annoying ads
• No hidden fees
• No hidden offers
- Very complete form, divided into sections for an easy consultation! Here's what you'll find:
• Introductory Topics
• Forces and Equilibrium
• Work and Energy
• Gases and Liquids
• Temperature and Heat
• Waves and acoustic
- A lots of formulas, definitions and examples!
- Beautiful graphical user interface, simple and intuitive!
- Possibility to search the topics in the Form, to find what you need even faster!
- Links to Wikipedia for every topic!
- Practical examples for each topic!
- Possibility to save your Favorite topics!
COMING IN NEXT UPDATE ..
● New topics and utilities
«How to Draw - Art Lessons» is an Android app that combines all of the How to Draw tutorials to offer a single solution to learning how to draw (just about anything) that is super easy, fast, and fun — whenever and wherever you go!
You can now access more than 600 drawing tutorials in a single location!
► WHAT TO DRAW?
We grouped all our drawing lessons in to sections to make it easy for you to choose what to draw. So go ahead and choose, because no matter what you choose to draw, you are guaranteed to achieve your goals. Have fun everyone!
► 30 DRAWING SECTIONS
Huge collection of tutorials - more than 600 lessons for any subject: Anime Manga Comics, Logos, Celebrities, Tattoos, Monsters... and many more!
► HOW IS IT EASY?
Learning to draw with the «How to Draw - Art Lessons» app consists of you following along with each step presented in the tutorial for the subject you want to learn to draw. The number of steps varies, but each one covers a key aspect of the subject. Even complex subjects such as military tanks, sports cars, celebrities, and League of Legends characters are a snap!
► HOW IS IT FAST?
Instead of having to take a lengthy class, you can use the «How to Draw - Art Lessons» app to learn to draw. The really good news is that you can learn at your own pace and level. The app includes previous and next buttons so that you can go backwards and forwards through the tutorials so that you can to learn the way you want!
► HOW IS IT FUN?
The «How to Draw - Art Lessons» app is perfect for individuals, parties, classroom activities, and competitions. The app includes a handpicked collection of items of the most popular and fun subjects: cartoon characters, animals, guns and pistols, cats, dogs, monsters are just a few examples. Try one or try them all!
• (NEW) On screen draw mode. Now you can step by step draw right on your screen.
• Separate tutorials download - get only want you like
• Integrated rating system that assigns a level of difficulty: Easy, Normal, Hard, and Expert
• Each tutorial contains 10-30 precise steps!
• More than 600 tutorials — boredom is not an option!
► DRAW TOOLS
On screen draw mode allows you to copy steps and simply draw on your device.
• Brush tool - 5 predefined brush sizes
• Color tool - pick any color with a simple dialog
• Rubber, Undo and Redo tools - erases mistakes and gives you a second chance
• Transparency tool - allows you to change visibility of background image and makes it possible to draw yourself.
• Zoom and Pan mode - if your screen is not big enough than just zoom, pan and draw.
• Share your creation with friends via email, Facebook, Skype and many more. Also you can save it to your SD card and set as background.
Unleash your creativity and try «How to Draw - Art Lessons» today!
Fun and easy way to learn step by step drawing, VDO instructions that will teach you how to draw tribal tattoo, butterfly tattoo, celtic tattoo, tribal tattoo, cross tattoo, star tattoo, dragon tattoo, flower tattoo, fairy tattoo, lower back tattoo.
Try yourself, show your friends, for FREE!
If you have any comment, please go to https://www.facebook.com/NdroidMarket
Note that some of the dictionaries and books are very large, so make sure you are on WiFi before downloading them.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of our app, and technical parameters of the phone to help us fix the bugs. We don't collect any personal information.
Bu uygulama ile her merak ettiğinizde, her aklınıza takıldığında veya boş zamanlarınızda Osmanlı İmparatorluğu cebinizde !
Tarihe ilgi duyan herkesin cebinde mutlaka bulunması gereken bir uygulama...
More from developer
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine - Central Nervous
4. Endocrine - Reproductive
5. Endocrine - Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System - Back
11. Muscular System - Front
12. Nervous System
13. Respiratory System
14. Skeletal System - Back
15. Skeletal System - Front
16. Urinary System
- Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
- Description of each element represented in each biological system.
- Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
- To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a "More Information Wiki" button, which is available behind the menu button of the device.
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Human Anatomy Pro
- 92 knots.
- 10 categories: Bend, Binding, Climbing, Decorative, Fishing, Hitch, Looping, Running, Stopper, Whipping.
- Click knot image to get a zoomed in view of the knot.
Note1: Ad supported! For ad free version buy Knots Guide Pro
Note: Ad Supported! For ad free version buy Survival Guide Pro
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
- All the texts and illustrations can be read offline. No internet connection is needed. The internet connection is only used to display ads.
Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION
- Survival Actions
- Pattern for Survival
Chapter 2: PSYCHOLOGY OF SURVIVAL
- A Look at Stress
- Natural Reactions
- Preparing Yourself
Chapter 3: SURVIVAL PLANNING AND SURVIVAL KITS
- Importance of Planning
- Survival Kits
Chapter 4: BASIC SURVIVAL MEDICINE
- Requirements for Maintenance of Health
- Medical Emergencies
- Lifesaving Steps
- Bone and Joint Injury
- Bites and Stings
- Environmental Injuries
- Herbal Medicines
Chapter 5: SHELTERS
- Primary Shelter—Uniform
- Shelter Site Selection
- Types of Shelters
Chapter 6: WATER PROCUREMENT
- Water Sources
- Still Construction
- Water Purification
- Water Filtration Devices
Chapter 7: FIRECRAFT
- Basic Fire Principles
- Site Selection and Preparation
- Fire Material Selection
- How to Build a Fire
- How to Light a Fire
Chapter 8: FOOD PROCUREMENT
- Animals for Food
- Traps and Snares
- Killing Devices
- Fishing Devices
- Cooking and Storage of Fish and Game
Chapter 9: SURVIVAL USE OF PLANTS
- Edibility of Plants
- Plants for Medicine
- Miscellaneous Uses of Plants
Chapter 10: POISONOUS PLANTS
- How Plants Poison
- All About Plants
- Rules for Avoiding Poisonous Plants
- Contact Dermatitis
- Ingestion Poisoning
Chapter 11: DANGEROUS ANIMALS
- Insects and Arachnids
- Venomous Snakes
- Snake-Free Areas
- Dangerous Lizards
- Dangers in Rivers
- Dangers in Bays and Estuaries
- Saltwater Dangers
- Other Dangerous Sea Creatures
Chapter 12: FIELD-EXPEDIENT WEAPONS, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT
- Edged Weapons
- Other Expedient Weapons
- Cordage and Lashing
- Rucksack Construction
- Clothing and Insulation
- Cooking and Eating Utensils
Chapter 13: DESERT SURVIVAL
- Environmental Factors
- Need for Water
- Heat Casualties
- Desert Hazards
Chapter 14: TROPICAL SURVIVAL
- Tropical Weather
- Jungle Types
- Travel Through Jungle Areas
- Immediate Considerations
- Water Procurement
- Poisonous Plants
Chapter 15: COLD WEATHER SURVIVAL
- Cold Regions and Locations
- Basic Principles of Cold Weather Survival
- Medical Aspects
- Cold Injuries
- Weather Signs
Chapter 16: SEA SURVIVAL
- The Open Sea
Chapter 17: EXPEDIENT WATER CROSSINGS
- Rivers and Streams
- Flotation Devices
- Other Water Obstacles
- Vegetation Obstacles
Chapter 18: FIELD-EXPEDIENT DIRECTION FINDING
- Using the Sun and Shadows
- Using the Moon
- Using the Stars
- Making Improvised Compasses
- Other Means of Determining Direction
Chapter 19: SIGNALING TECHNIQUES
- Means for Signaling
- Codes and Signals
- Aircraft Vectoring Procedures
-About 150 quotes
-Email/SMS quote to friends
Note: Ad Supported!
-Over 300 riddles
-6 different categories: Logic, Traditional, Classic, What am I, Easy, Hard
Note. Ad supported!
The periodic table of the chemical elements is a tabular display of the chemical elements. Although precursors to this table exist, its invention is generally credited to Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev in 1869, who intended the table to illustrate recurring ("periodic") trends in the properties of the elements. The layout of the table has been refined and extended over time, as new elements have been discovered, and new theoretical models have been developed to explain chemical behavior.
- The periodic table (zoomable and in some devices pinch-zoomable)
- Descriptions and illustrations of the elements (touch element for information)
The following properties are displayed for each element if the value is currently known by science.
Group, Standard atomic weight
Electrons per shell
Phase, Density (near r.t.)
Heat of fusion
Heat of vaporization
Specific heat capacity (25 ∞C)
Van der Waals radius
Electrical resistivity (20 ∞C)
Thermal conductivity (300 K)
Thermal expansion (25 ∞C)
Speed of sound (thin rod)
CAS registry number
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Elements - Periodic Table Pro
This field manual details techniques soldiers and leaders must know to cope with mountainous terrain. These techniques are the foundation upon which the mountaineer must build. They must be applied to the various situations encountered to include river crossings, glaciers, snow-covered mountains, ice climbing, rock climbing, and urban vertical environments.
*** This application is completely based on the United States MILITARY MOUNTAINEERING Field Manual FM 3-97.61. ***
- Both Portrait and Landscape modes are supported. Landscape mode is preferred for better reading experience.
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
List of Contents
CHAPTER 1. MOUNTAIN TERRAIN, WEATHER, AND HAZARDS
CHAPTER 2. MOUNTAIN LIVING
CHAPTER 3. MOUNTAINEERING EQUIPMENT
CHAPTER 4. ROPE MANAGEMENT AND KNOTS
CHAPTER 5. ANCHORS
CHAPTER 6. CLIMBING
CHAPTER 7. ROPE INSTALLATIONS
CHAPTER 8. MOUNTAIN WALKING TECHNIQUES
CHAPTER 9 MOUNTAIN STREAM CROSSING
CHAPTER 10. MOVEMENT OVER SNOW AND ICE
CHAPTER 11. MOUNTAIN RESCUE AND EVACUATION
APPENDIX A. LEVELS OF MILITARY MOUNTAINEERING
APPENDIX B. MEASUREMENT CONVERSION FACTORS
APPENDIX C. AVALANCHE SEARCH AND RESCUE TECHNIQUES
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Mountaineering Pro