Ray Optics is a complete simulator and solver for Geometrical optics.
Key Features :-
1) Simulate any ray optics problem.
2) Complete ray diagram
3) Final Image position, height and magnification.
4) Compete step by step solution in great detail. This way you just don't get the final answer but also understand all steps to get that answer. (In Pro Version only)
5) Pinch zoom
6) Save screen-shot
Pro version has following Additional features
1) Step by step solution for your Ray Optics problems.
2) See step-by-step solution. You can also Email or save it to your SD card.
3) In future all new features will be available in this version only.
You can move lens/mirrors by dragging them and see ray diagram and image position in real time.
This will help you to have a clear visualization of Ray Optics concepts.
Also the detailed solution will help you to understand Ray Optics fundamentals and formulas required to solve any problem.
You can also understand concepts of reflection and refraction and their implication in real time.
This will be equally helpful for students studying Geometrical Optics and teachers teaching this topic.
And all other people in love with Physics :)
- Geometric optics solver and simulator
- Refraction and reflection with full ray diagram support
- Editable object, lens and mirror properties
Concave and convex lenses
Concave and convex and Plane mirrors
- Formation of Virtual and real images
- Under advanced mode, you can even shift principal axis of lens and mirrors. ( for real geeks :D)
- Dragging origin : you can drag around origin.
- Pinch Zoom
- Save screenshot
- See complete solution for problem.
* Based on thin lens equation
How to Use:
1) Adding Elements
Click on corresponding button to add that element. This way the element with default parameter will be added.
2) To Modify an Element
Press on element and EditPanel will appear on screen showing current parameters. Now any parameter can be edited by corresponding textFied.
Pressing on delete button (present in bottom right corner) will delete selected element.
3) See Solution
Press on solution button ( present next to help button in top-right corner ).
3) To delete all elements, press Clear from menu.
I will keep on improving it. Suggestions/Comments are invited.
Gestalt means "unified whole." The Gestalt effect refers to the capability of our senses to generate unified impressions that ignore details. Visual Gestalt principles of grouping were introduced in the 1920s by Max Wertheimer. The Gestalt principles that he and his contemporaries introduced are presented here so that you can develop fuller understanding of how vision, visual illusions, and perceptual biases operate. Through the use of examples we can see how this capacity causes us, in some cases, to form inaccurate impressions.
Included in this free app are demonstrations of numerous visual illusions and optical effects, including the Troxler Effect, Ebbinghaus Illusion, Poggendorf Illusion, Müller-Lyer Effect, dynamic multistability, static multistability, the Ames Window, and more. A separate section introduces seven basic principles of Gestalt. All of these effects and illusions are accompanied by explanatory info.
Unlike many existing apps and websites, the examples here are dynamic, using animation and interactivity to enhance the experience. It even uses some audio. You may be surprised by the strange and unexpected ways that your eyes and brain make assumptions about the visual world. It's fun, thought-provoking, and educational.
- Çözmüş oldukları teste ait doğru, yanlış, boş ve net sayılarına,
- Doğru ve yanlış yaptıkları, boş bıraktıkları sorulara,
- Her soruya ait doğru cevaba,
- Her sorunun görseline,
- Her sorunun çözüm videosuna,
- Eğer kaydetmişlerse geçmişte çözmüş oldukları test veya sınavların optik form görsellerine ve sonuçlarına,
- Çözmüş oldukları sınavlara ait puanlarına, net sayılarına ve genel başarı sırasına ulaşabilirler. Ayrıca çözmüş oldukları test veya sınava ait karneyi (PDF formatında) istedikleri e-posta adresine gönderebilirler.
- Öğrencilerin bireysel olarak yapmış oldukları tüm işlemleri birden fazla öğrencisi için aynı anda yapabilir ve herbir öğrencinin test veya sınav sonuçlarına ulaşabilirler.
NOT: Uygulamayı kullanabilmek için sisteme kayıtlı olmak gerekmektedir. FEM Dershanesi öğrencileri ve öğretmenleri sisteme otomatik olarak kayıtlıdır. Diğer öğrenci ve öğretmenlerin “Yeni Kayıt” bölümünden kayıt olması gerekmektedir. Uygulamanın her aşamasında internet bağlantısı gerekmektedir.
because it is easy to learn and it is easy to understand .
we offer you all you need to learn Spanish .
This app contains over 7000 words and phrases and divided in 200 sections,
each with an extensive words/phrases collection.
The following topics are covered in this update for free
How to ask for the time
The days of the week
Months of the year
The Four Seasons
The Four Directions
How to tell the date
Holidays and festivals
After school care
After the flight
All about a wedding
Applying for a job
Asking the police for help
At a baby shower
At a fair
At a party
At a retirement home
At an amusement park
At the barber
At the butcher's shop
At the dentist
At the gas station
At the hair salon
At the mechanic
At the office
At the optician
At the shopping mall
At the spa
At the zoo
Auctions and Ebay
Being a good host
Booking a flight
Broken office equipment
Buying a car
Buying a gift for someone
Buying fruits and vegetables
Buying stationery and art supplies
Casual conversation openers
Checking in and out
Checking in and waiting for a flight
Conflict with others
Describing a divorce
Describing Someone’s Personality and Appearance
Directions inside a building
Driving in a new city
During the flight
During the interview
Emergencies at the hospital
Ending a casual conversation
Examples of news headlines
Explaining symptoms to the doctor
Expressing thanks and gratitude
Extra curricular activities
Family game night
Finding an apartment
Finding out about your illness
First day at school
Fitness and exercise
Fixing up your car
Getting a visa
Getting into trouble with the police
Having a baby
How to introduce yourself and others formal
In the bank
In the fish market
In the library
In the pharmacy
In the photo shop
In the post office
In the taxi
Informal greetings and introduction
Information about yourslef and your family
Looking for a job
Looking for apps online
Making small talk about hobbies
Making small talk about life
Making small talk about sports
Meeting someone new
Mix ups at the dry cleaners
Night time routine and falling asleep
On a field trip
On the internet
Phrases that restaurant staff use
Phrases the doctor might use during an examination
Planning a baby shower
Planning a birthday party
Pointers for an interview
Pointing out a problem with someone's clothes
Preparing for a christening
Problems with the telephone
Problems with your accommodation
Putting children to bed
Questions you may have about your accommodation
Reading food labels
Setting up a conference
Shopping for accessories
Shopping for books and newspapers
Shopping for cosmetics
Shopping for electronics
Shopping for school supplies
Shopping for souvenirs
Shopping on line
Taking a taxi
Taking and receiving messages
Taking the bus
Taking the train
Talking about an apartment or house
Talking about art
Talking about computer specifications
Talking about how you feel ......... and a lot more
This resource has more than 2000 basics and advance Physics terms with their precise definitions
Easy Search facility to get the desire words and their details
Bookmark feature is there to save your favourite terms for future reference
You can now bookmark all your favourite terms in bookmark section so that you can access these any time you want
You can also delete terms from bookmark section either all or single term
All the terms are listed alphabetically with faster search facility, easy to navigate through entire application
This resource will work as a great pocket resource for Physics terms and definitions
This resource covers all the major fields of Physics and some of these are as -
Atomic, molecular, and optical physics
Simple and advance mechanics
Please rate this application if you see it useful
✔ Over 3 Million readers worldwide
✔ Top reading app for kids in the education category
✔ Practice reading anywhere!
✔ A full library of books
✔ Phenomenal feedback from parents
✔ Full support - we answer every email
✔ Best value for money
✔ Free first Bundle of books!
✔ Text highlights as read in 'Read to Me' mode
✔ Read the books yourself in 'Read Myself' mode
✔ Touch the characters to explore further story lines
✔ A full library of kid's stories
Imagine your child reading a new book every day, and developing the love of books and habit of reading!
With Read Me Stories your child can practice reading - anywhere, anytime - while you’re driving, shopping in the grocery store, or having a quick coffee at your favorite cafe. You can use Read Me Stories to give your child a new bedtime story every day or to practice reading before or after school. You can spend quality time with your child while teaching the reading skills that are so necessary for every child in today’s modern world.
Spend less time searching for apps because there are great new kids books in Read Me Stories, already there, right in the app, every day.
The library also includes the lovely series Tuffy's First Adventure. This series of stories takes Tuffy the pony on a grand adventure, where he learns how to meet new friends, and do good deeds. The illustrations are gorgeous. The stories are captivating. The voices are a hoot. These stories also highlight the text as the story is read. Touching the characters on screen expands the storyline.
Here is what our customers are telling us:
"My granddaughters looooove stories and this is a wonderful app for them to enjoy!" "I love this app! Please make more books!!! :)"
"Keep them coming this grandma shares with grand-babies and I'm grandma gadget. And they look forward to the stories and the 6 year old loves to try to read the words so one had my iPod touch while the other one uses the iPad good thing I only have two grand children to see at one time. Good job. Love this app."
"My children love these books!!! We read them every night and they forward to the new books they get. Thank you for a wonderful app, I hope there are many more book to come. We love reading and plan on keeping this for a very long time!!!!
"Just so you know my kids can not wait for the next book they ask if it is ready all the time thank you for making this app."
Go ahead and get Read Me Stories right now... just click the ‘Install’ button.
From The ‘Read Me Stories’ team
Sea que te encuentres en la calle o clases, cada ensayo que necesites escribir está al alcance de tus dedos. Conviértete en un mejor escritor al aprender de los demás. Con nuestros ensayos de ejemplo te asegurarás de cubrir todos los puntos importantes al momento de escribir, o al realizar una investigación de argumentos útiles para una discusión con diferentes opiniones.
Características de la Aplicación:
- Busca y encuentra rápidamente ensayos, trabajos, disertaciones, tesis en cualquier tema
- Lee e investiga en documentos completos en tu dispositivo móvil.
- Salva documentos valiosos en tu cuenta para que los localices fácilmente después.
- Envía por correo electrónico cualquier documento para que lo leas luego a tu conveniencia.
- Crea una cuenta gratuita desde tu dispositivo móvil, instantáneamente. Ver 3 documentos antes de enviar un documento propio.
- Si ya tienes una cuenta, la aplicación se sincronizará automáticamente con tu cuenta y mantendrá tu información actualizada.
Program Anafen Yayınları tarafından hazırlanan tüm dokümanların çözümü esnasında kullanılabilecek optik formların okunması ve Öğrenci Hata Defterine kaydedilmesi için kullanılır.
Yıl içinde dershane öğrencilerine dağıtılan yaprak testler, soru bankaları, Anafen Yayınları tarafından hazırlanmış diğer tüm kaynaklardaki ve sınavlardaki soruların çözümlerini (kaynaklarla beraber verilen) optik formlara kodlayarak hızlıca doğru-yanlış kontrolü yapabilir ve bu sonuçları Hata Defterinize kaydedebilirsiniz.
Programın kullanımı ile ilgili ayrıntılı bilgiyi Yardım Menüsünden inceleyebilirsiniz.
- Karne netliği arttırıldı
- 2 oturumda yapılan sınav sonuçları tek karnede görünecek şekilde güncellendi
- Sınav sonucuna göre yazılı notu hesaplandı ve karnede görüntülendi.
- 2014 TEOG sistemine göre 700 üzerinden Ağırlıklandırılmış Ortak Sınav Puanı karnede görünmesi sağlandı
- Bazı hatalar giderildi, performans düzenlemesi yapıldı.
- Öğretmen yerel öğrenci listesi oluşturma eklendi
- Yardım dosyası güncellendi
- Bazı hatalar giderildi, performans düzenlemesi yapıldı.
- Sınav seçimi düğmesine uzun basarak hızlı optik değiştirme özelliği eklendi (TFD => MSİ gibi)
- Bazı hatalar giderildi.
- Yükleme boyutu küçültüldü
- Toplu sonuç alınabilmesi için PUAN TABLOSU eklendi
- İncelenecek karne sayısı çoğaldığında oluşan yavaşlama giderildi
- Tabletlerde meydana bellek taşması hatası giderildi.
- Öğretmenler için öğrenci listesi kopyalama özelliği eklendi.
More from developer
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine - Central Nervous
4. Endocrine - Reproductive
5. Endocrine - Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System - Back
11. Muscular System - Front
12. Nervous System
13. Respiratory System
14. Skeletal System - Back
15. Skeletal System - Front
16. Urinary System
- Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
- Description of each element represented in each biological system.
- Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
- To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a "More Information Wiki" button, which is available behind the menu button of the device.
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Human Anatomy Pro
- 92 knots.
- 10 categories: Bend, Binding, Climbing, Decorative, Fishing, Hitch, Looping, Running, Stopper, Whipping.
- Click knot image to get a zoomed in view of the knot.
Note1: Ad supported! For ad free version buy Knots Guide Pro
Note: Ad Supported! For ad free version buy Survival Guide Pro
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
- All the texts and illustrations can be read offline. No internet connection is needed. The internet connection is only used to display ads.
Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION
- Survival Actions
- Pattern for Survival
Chapter 2: PSYCHOLOGY OF SURVIVAL
- A Look at Stress
- Natural Reactions
- Preparing Yourself
Chapter 3: SURVIVAL PLANNING AND SURVIVAL KITS
- Importance of Planning
- Survival Kits
Chapter 4: BASIC SURVIVAL MEDICINE
- Requirements for Maintenance of Health
- Medical Emergencies
- Lifesaving Steps
- Bone and Joint Injury
- Bites and Stings
- Environmental Injuries
- Herbal Medicines
Chapter 5: SHELTERS
- Primary Shelter—Uniform
- Shelter Site Selection
- Types of Shelters
Chapter 6: WATER PROCUREMENT
- Water Sources
- Still Construction
- Water Purification
- Water Filtration Devices
Chapter 7: FIRECRAFT
- Basic Fire Principles
- Site Selection and Preparation
- Fire Material Selection
- How to Build a Fire
- How to Light a Fire
Chapter 8: FOOD PROCUREMENT
- Animals for Food
- Traps and Snares
- Killing Devices
- Fishing Devices
- Cooking and Storage of Fish and Game
Chapter 9: SURVIVAL USE OF PLANTS
- Edibility of Plants
- Plants for Medicine
- Miscellaneous Uses of Plants
Chapter 10: POISONOUS PLANTS
- How Plants Poison
- All About Plants
- Rules for Avoiding Poisonous Plants
- Contact Dermatitis
- Ingestion Poisoning
Chapter 11: DANGEROUS ANIMALS
- Insects and Arachnids
- Venomous Snakes
- Snake-Free Areas
- Dangerous Lizards
- Dangers in Rivers
- Dangers in Bays and Estuaries
- Saltwater Dangers
- Other Dangerous Sea Creatures
Chapter 12: FIELD-EXPEDIENT WEAPONS, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT
- Edged Weapons
- Other Expedient Weapons
- Cordage and Lashing
- Rucksack Construction
- Clothing and Insulation
- Cooking and Eating Utensils
Chapter 13: DESERT SURVIVAL
- Environmental Factors
- Need for Water
- Heat Casualties
- Desert Hazards
Chapter 14: TROPICAL SURVIVAL
- Tropical Weather
- Jungle Types
- Travel Through Jungle Areas
- Immediate Considerations
- Water Procurement
- Poisonous Plants
Chapter 15: COLD WEATHER SURVIVAL
- Cold Regions and Locations
- Basic Principles of Cold Weather Survival
- Medical Aspects
- Cold Injuries
- Weather Signs
Chapter 16: SEA SURVIVAL
- The Open Sea
Chapter 17: EXPEDIENT WATER CROSSINGS
- Rivers and Streams
- Flotation Devices
- Other Water Obstacles
- Vegetation Obstacles
Chapter 18: FIELD-EXPEDIENT DIRECTION FINDING
- Using the Sun and Shadows
- Using the Moon
- Using the Stars
- Making Improvised Compasses
- Other Means of Determining Direction
Chapter 19: SIGNALING TECHNIQUES
- Means for Signaling
- Codes and Signals
- Aircraft Vectoring Procedures
-About 150 quotes
-Email/SMS quote to friends
Note: Ad Supported!
-Over 300 riddles
-6 different categories: Logic, Traditional, Classic, What am I, Easy, Hard
Note. Ad supported!
The periodic table of the chemical elements is a tabular display of the chemical elements. Although precursors to this table exist, its invention is generally credited to Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev in 1869, who intended the table to illustrate recurring ("periodic") trends in the properties of the elements. The layout of the table has been refined and extended over time, as new elements have been discovered, and new theoretical models have been developed to explain chemical behavior.
- The periodic table (zoomable and in some devices pinch-zoomable)
- Descriptions and illustrations of the elements (touch element for information)
The following properties are displayed for each element if the value is currently known by science.
Group, Standard atomic weight
Electrons per shell
Phase, Density (near r.t.)
Heat of fusion
Heat of vaporization
Specific heat capacity (25 ∞C)
Van der Waals radius
Electrical resistivity (20 ∞C)
Thermal conductivity (300 K)
Thermal expansion (25 ∞C)
Speed of sound (thin rod)
CAS registry number
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Elements - Periodic Table Pro
This field manual details techniques soldiers and leaders must know to cope with mountainous terrain. These techniques are the foundation upon which the mountaineer must build. They must be applied to the various situations encountered to include river crossings, glaciers, snow-covered mountains, ice climbing, rock climbing, and urban vertical environments.
*** This application is completely based on the United States MILITARY MOUNTAINEERING Field Manual FM 3-97.61. ***
- Both Portrait and Landscape modes are supported. Landscape mode is preferred for better reading experience.
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
List of Contents
CHAPTER 1. MOUNTAIN TERRAIN, WEATHER, AND HAZARDS
CHAPTER 2. MOUNTAIN LIVING
CHAPTER 3. MOUNTAINEERING EQUIPMENT
CHAPTER 4. ROPE MANAGEMENT AND KNOTS
CHAPTER 5. ANCHORS
CHAPTER 6. CLIMBING
CHAPTER 7. ROPE INSTALLATIONS
CHAPTER 8. MOUNTAIN WALKING TECHNIQUES
CHAPTER 9 MOUNTAIN STREAM CROSSING
CHAPTER 10. MOVEMENT OVER SNOW AND ICE
CHAPTER 11. MOUNTAIN RESCUE AND EVACUATION
APPENDIX A. LEVELS OF MILITARY MOUNTAINEERING
APPENDIX B. MEASUREMENT CONVERSION FACTORS
APPENDIX C. AVALANCHE SEARCH AND RESCUE TECHNIQUES
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Mountaineering Pro