Ray Optics is a complete simulator and solver for Geometrical optics.
Key Features :-
1) Simulate any ray optics problem.
2) Complete ray diagram
3) Final Image position, height and magnification.
4) Compete step by step solution in great detail. This way you just don't get the final answer but also understand all steps to get that answer. (In Pro Version only)
5) Pinch zoom
6) Save screen-shot
Pro version has following Additional features
1) Step by step solution for your Ray Optics problems.
2) See step-by-step solution. You can also Email or save it to your SD card.
3) In future all new features will be available in this version only.
You can move lens/mirrors by dragging them and see ray diagram and image position in real time.
This will help you to have a clear visualization of Ray Optics concepts.
Also the detailed solution will help you to understand Ray Optics fundamentals and formulas required to solve any problem.
You can also understand concepts of reflection and refraction and their implication in real time.
This will be equally helpful for students studying Geometrical Optics and teachers teaching this topic.
And all other people in love with Physics :)
- Geometric optics solver and simulator
- Refraction and reflection with full ray diagram support
- Editable object, lens and mirror properties
Concave and convex lenses
Concave and convex and Plane mirrors
- Formation of Virtual and real images
- Under advanced mode, you can even shift principal axis of lens and mirrors. ( for real geeks :D)
- Dragging origin : you can drag around origin.
- Pinch Zoom
- Save screenshot
- See complete solution for problem.
* Based on thin lens equation
How to Use:
1) Adding Elements
Click on corresponding button to add that element. This way the element with default parameter will be added.
2) To Modify an Element
Press on element and EditPanel will appear on screen showing current parameters. Now any parameter can be edited by corresponding textFied.
Pressing on delete button (present in bottom right corner) will delete selected element.
3) See Solution
Press on solution button ( present next to help button in top-right corner ).
3) To delete all elements, press Clear from menu.
I will keep on improving it. Suggestions/Comments are invited.
Gestalt means "unified whole." The Gestalt effect refers to the capability of our senses to generate unified impressions that ignore details. Visual Gestalt principles of grouping were introduced in the 1920s by Max Wertheimer. The Gestalt principles that he and his contemporaries introduced are presented here so that you can develop fuller understanding of how vision, visual illusions, and perceptual biases operate. Through the use of examples we can see how this capacity causes us, in some cases, to form inaccurate impressions.
Included in this free app are demonstrations of numerous visual illusions and optical effects, including the Troxler Effect, Ebbinghaus Illusion, Poggendorf Illusion, Müller-Lyer Effect, dynamic multistability, static multistability, the Ames Window, and more. A separate section introduces seven basic principles of Gestalt. All of these effects and illusions are accompanied by explanatory info.
Unlike many existing apps and websites, the examples here are dynamic, using animation and interactivity to enhance the experience. It even uses some audio. You may be surprised by the strange and unexpected ways that your eyes and brain make assumptions about the visual world. It's fun, thought-provoking, and educational.
★ تعرّف على صلاة الإستخارة، حكمها، وكيفية ادائها.
★★ هذا البرنامج يحتوي على دعاء صلاة الإستخارة كاملاً
★★★ إمكانية إبقاء الشاشة في وضعية نشطة حتى يتم قراءة الدعاء بشكل كامل و مريح دون تشويش.
★★★★ إمكانية نشر التطبيق عبر برنامج الفيس بوك ، الواتس اب ، فايبر ، تويتر ، سكايب وغيرهم
*ترقبوا المزيد من التطبيقات الإسلامية و الدينية المتميزة، قريباً إن شاء الله
*تابع أخبارنا أول بأول وإنضم الآن الى قائمة معجبينا على صفحتنا المميزة في الفيس بوك!
Train your brain, learn Computer tricks and amaze others!
With computer Tricks, it will be easy to solve computer problems in just a few seconds!
You can learn how to boost internet speed by 20% without any software
- Folder Tricks
- Internet Tricks
- Microsoft Office Tricks
- Windows Tricks
- Shut-Down Tricks
- Notepad Tricks
- Virus Tricks
and More Tricks
With this app, you can learn computer tricks quickly. We constantly update the app with new tricks.
Train your brain, learn math tricks and amaze others!
With Math Tricks, it will be easy to solve math problems in just a few seconds!
26 * 26 = 676
YOU can calculate this in LESS than two seconds!
Challenge your brain with the widget, Minute Math Quiz.
You can learn to multiply any number with 125!
- Date Tricks
- Division Tricks
- Square Tricks
- Number Tricks
- Multiplication Tricks
- Remainder Tricks
With this app, you can learn math tricks with precision. We constantly update the app with new tricks.
These simple math secrets and tricks will forever change how you look at the world of numbers. Get ready to amaze your friends—and yourself—with incredible calculations you never thought you could master.
If you want to buy the source Code contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
This Application Shows you how to master difficult problems in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division quickly, easily and without a calculator. And have fun while doing it!
1. 675+ Rapid Math Tricks and Tips.
2. Math Tricks and Tips has been categories in Section for ease of use.
3. Step-by-step examples to explain each technique.
4. The application allows the user to Share Quotes with other peoples and friends using Facebook, email, SMS, twitter etc.
Application Cover Math Tricks and Tips from Following 8 broad Categories.
1. Divisibility Rules for numbers 3-13
2. Multiplication Tips
3. Finding Percentages
4. Squaring Numbers
5. Multiplying Numbers
6. Dividing Numbers
7. Adding Numbers
8. Subtracting Numbers
SAMPLE Math Tricks
Dividing by 9
Answer: Add the digits. If that sum is divisible by nine, then the original number is as well.
Q.) Multiplying by nine
Diana Grinwis says: To multiply by nine on your fingers, hold up ten fingers - if the problem is 9 × 8 you just put down your 8 finger and there's your answer: 72. (If the problem is 9 × 7 just put down your 7 finger: 63.)
Tamzo explains this a little differently:
Take the number you are multiplying 9 by and subtract one. That number is the first number in the solution.
Then subtract that number from nine. That number is the second number of the solution.
Examples: 4 * 9 = 36 4-1=3
solution = 36
8 * 9 = 72
solution = 72
5 * 9 = 45
solution = 45
Sergey writes in: Take the one-digit number you are multipling by nine, and insert a zero to its right. Then subtract the original number from it. For example: if the problem is 9 * 6, insert a zero to the right of the six, then subtract six:
9 * 6 = 60 - 6 = 54
Train your brain, learn chess tricks and amaze others!
With Chess Tricks, it will be easy to solve Chess problems in just a few seconds!
You can learn how to Win Chess in 2 Moves
- 11 tricks to win at chess
- To Win Chess in 2 Moves
- How to Win Chess Almost Every Time
- Power Chess
- 10 tips to become a chess champ
- Winning Chess Strategy
- To win the game
- General Chess Tips
With this app, you can learn Chess tricks and Tips. We constantly update the app with new tricks.
• EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing
• INTERESTING: try different styles of drawings
• FUNNY: now you can draw nice animals, or cartoon characters or cars and more
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, dragons, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into a number of steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
The next permissions:
used for showing and maintance ads only
used for saving your own drawings only
Train your brain, learn Magic Card tricks and amaze others!
You can learn Two black Aces card trick!
- Impulse able Card Trick
- Shuffle-Bored Card Trick
- 4-5-6 Card Trick
- Spectator Lays an Egg Card Trick
- Two Black Aces Card Trick
- Best Card Trick
With this app, you can learn card tricks. We constantly update the app with new tricks.
Children world is a world that is full of color, imagination and cheerfulness. The cleanliness in their heart and think will help them in speeding their learning process up.
The development of learning by playing concept will help the development of the brain and children imagination capacity.
Diva and Pupus will ask your children to know the daily prayer quickly.
Diva and Pupus will introduce:
- The prayer to enter and leave the bathroom
- The prayer to enter and leave the house
- 2 films
- It is simple and easy to use the navigation buttons
- Interactive Animation
* This free application contains ads
우리아이가 영재일까요? 영재테스트 및 학습이 가능한 재미나라 영재워크북 2권 무료!
발명왕코코몽 TV와 함께 즐겨보세요~
♥ 연령별 문제 해결을 통해 주의력, 사고력, 추리력, 공간지각력을 키워 합리적이고 현실적인 사고를 형성
♥ 개성을 표출하고 지적 탐구심이 자라도록 각 영역의 문제를 고루 제공
♥ 문학적 학습뿐 아니라, 색칠하기, 스티커붙이기, 다른그림찾기, 선긋기 등의 손의 소근육 활동
♥ 즐거운 '코코몽타임' 재미있는 발명왕 코코몽 시즌2도 만나보세요!
■ 재미나라 영재 워크북 특징
√ 2세 : 다양한 자극을 제공하여, 아이 스스로 생각하는 능력을 발달하게 도움
√ 3세 : 스스로 다루기 쉬운 놀이를 통해 학습 의욕을 고취시키고, 흥미를 유발
√ 4세 : 아이들의 왕성해진 지적 호기심을 채워주기 위한 창의적인 문제들로 구성
√ 5 6세 : 개성을 표출하고 지적 탐구심이 자라도록 각 영역의 문제를 고루 제공
재미나라 2세 창의력 1편 (FREE)
다른그림찾기 (이벤트 선물)
재미나라 2세 창의력 2편
재미나라 2세 창의력 3편
재미나라 3세 창의력 1편
재미나라 3세 창의력 2편
재미나라 3세 창의력 3편
재미나라 4세 창의력 1편 (FREE)
퍼즐 워크북 (이벤트 선물)
재미나라 4세 창의력 2편
재미나라 4세 창의력 3편
재미나라 5,6세 창의력 1편
재미나라 5,6세 창의력 2편
재미나라 5,6세 창의력 3편
코코몽시즌2 1편 (이벤트 선물)
★ 우리 아이를 생각하는 스마트 교육 브랜드 "토모키즈(ToMoKiDS)"에서 제공하는 앱입니다.
★ "ToMoKiDS"는 "제3회 코리아 모바일 어워드"에서 공식 인정한 우리 아이를 위한 스마트 교육 브랜드입니다.
★ "ToMoKiDS"는 전자출판협회 추천도서를 제공합니다.
★ 토모키즈 아일랜드(ToMoKiDS Island)로 초대합니다.
토모키즈, 코코몽, 뽀요, 수학동화, 수학어플, 수학공부, 학습어플, 유아수학, 놀이수학, 어린이수학, 수세기, 수놀이, 숫자놀이, 산수, 도형, 선긋기, 그림맞추기, 퍼즐, 짝짓기, 스티커북, 틀린그림찾기
개발자 연락처 :
전화는 연결이 안되는 경우가 있으니 메일로 문의주세요.
1)토모키즈(유아용 앱) 031-710-3953
More from developer
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine - Central Nervous
4. Endocrine - Reproductive
5. Endocrine - Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System - Back
11. Muscular System - Front
12. Nervous System
13. Respiratory System
14. Skeletal System - Back
15. Skeletal System - Front
16. Urinary System
- Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
- Description of each element represented in each biological system.
- Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
- To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a "More Information Wiki" button, which is available behind the menu button of the device.
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Human Anatomy Pro
- 92 knots.
- 10 categories: Bend, Binding, Climbing, Decorative, Fishing, Hitch, Looping, Running, Stopper, Whipping.
- Click knot image to get a zoomed in view of the knot.
Note1: Ad supported! For ad free version buy Knots Guide Pro
Note: Ad Supported! For ad free version buy Survival Guide Pro
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
- All the texts and illustrations can be read offline. No internet connection is needed. The internet connection is only used to display ads.
Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION
- Survival Actions
- Pattern for Survival
Chapter 2: PSYCHOLOGY OF SURVIVAL
- A Look at Stress
- Natural Reactions
- Preparing Yourself
Chapter 3: SURVIVAL PLANNING AND SURVIVAL KITS
- Importance of Planning
- Survival Kits
Chapter 4: BASIC SURVIVAL MEDICINE
- Requirements for Maintenance of Health
- Medical Emergencies
- Lifesaving Steps
- Bone and Joint Injury
- Bites and Stings
- Environmental Injuries
- Herbal Medicines
Chapter 5: SHELTERS
- Primary Shelter—Uniform
- Shelter Site Selection
- Types of Shelters
Chapter 6: WATER PROCUREMENT
- Water Sources
- Still Construction
- Water Purification
- Water Filtration Devices
Chapter 7: FIRECRAFT
- Basic Fire Principles
- Site Selection and Preparation
- Fire Material Selection
- How to Build a Fire
- How to Light a Fire
Chapter 8: FOOD PROCUREMENT
- Animals for Food
- Traps and Snares
- Killing Devices
- Fishing Devices
- Cooking and Storage of Fish and Game
Chapter 9: SURVIVAL USE OF PLANTS
- Edibility of Plants
- Plants for Medicine
- Miscellaneous Uses of Plants
Chapter 10: POISONOUS PLANTS
- How Plants Poison
- All About Plants
- Rules for Avoiding Poisonous Plants
- Contact Dermatitis
- Ingestion Poisoning
Chapter 11: DANGEROUS ANIMALS
- Insects and Arachnids
- Venomous Snakes
- Snake-Free Areas
- Dangerous Lizards
- Dangers in Rivers
- Dangers in Bays and Estuaries
- Saltwater Dangers
- Other Dangerous Sea Creatures
Chapter 12: FIELD-EXPEDIENT WEAPONS, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT
- Edged Weapons
- Other Expedient Weapons
- Cordage and Lashing
- Rucksack Construction
- Clothing and Insulation
- Cooking and Eating Utensils
Chapter 13: DESERT SURVIVAL
- Environmental Factors
- Need for Water
- Heat Casualties
- Desert Hazards
Chapter 14: TROPICAL SURVIVAL
- Tropical Weather
- Jungle Types
- Travel Through Jungle Areas
- Immediate Considerations
- Water Procurement
- Poisonous Plants
Chapter 15: COLD WEATHER SURVIVAL
- Cold Regions and Locations
- Basic Principles of Cold Weather Survival
- Medical Aspects
- Cold Injuries
- Weather Signs
Chapter 16: SEA SURVIVAL
- The Open Sea
Chapter 17: EXPEDIENT WATER CROSSINGS
- Rivers and Streams
- Flotation Devices
- Other Water Obstacles
- Vegetation Obstacles
Chapter 18: FIELD-EXPEDIENT DIRECTION FINDING
- Using the Sun and Shadows
- Using the Moon
- Using the Stars
- Making Improvised Compasses
- Other Means of Determining Direction
Chapter 19: SIGNALING TECHNIQUES
- Means for Signaling
- Codes and Signals
- Aircraft Vectoring Procedures
-About 150 quotes
-Email/SMS quote to friends
Note: Ad Supported!
-Over 300 riddles
-6 different categories: Logic, Traditional, Classic, What am I, Easy, Hard
Note. Ad supported!
The periodic table of the chemical elements is a tabular display of the chemical elements. Although precursors to this table exist, its invention is generally credited to Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev in 1869, who intended the table to illustrate recurring ("periodic") trends in the properties of the elements. The layout of the table has been refined and extended over time, as new elements have been discovered, and new theoretical models have been developed to explain chemical behavior.
- The periodic table (zoomable and in some devices pinch-zoomable)
- Descriptions and illustrations of the elements (touch element for information)
The following properties are displayed for each element if the value is currently known by science.
Group, Standard atomic weight
Electrons per shell
Phase, Density (near r.t.)
Heat of fusion
Heat of vaporization
Specific heat capacity (25 ∞C)
Van der Waals radius
Electrical resistivity (20 ∞C)
Thermal conductivity (300 K)
Thermal expansion (25 ∞C)
Speed of sound (thin rod)
CAS registry number
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Elements - Periodic Table Pro
This field manual details techniques soldiers and leaders must know to cope with mountainous terrain. These techniques are the foundation upon which the mountaineer must build. They must be applied to the various situations encountered to include river crossings, glaciers, snow-covered mountains, ice climbing, rock climbing, and urban vertical environments.
*** This application is completely based on the United States MILITARY MOUNTAINEERING Field Manual FM 3-97.61. ***
- Both Portrait and Landscape modes are supported. Landscape mode is preferred for better reading experience.
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
List of Contents
CHAPTER 1. MOUNTAIN TERRAIN, WEATHER, AND HAZARDS
CHAPTER 2. MOUNTAIN LIVING
CHAPTER 3. MOUNTAINEERING EQUIPMENT
CHAPTER 4. ROPE MANAGEMENT AND KNOTS
CHAPTER 5. ANCHORS
CHAPTER 6. CLIMBING
CHAPTER 7. ROPE INSTALLATIONS
CHAPTER 8. MOUNTAIN WALKING TECHNIQUES
CHAPTER 9 MOUNTAIN STREAM CROSSING
CHAPTER 10. MOVEMENT OVER SNOW AND ICE
CHAPTER 11. MOUNTAIN RESCUE AND EVACUATION
APPENDIX A. LEVELS OF MILITARY MOUNTAINEERING
APPENDIX B. MEASUREMENT CONVERSION FACTORS
APPENDIX C. AVALANCHE SEARCH AND RESCUE TECHNIQUES
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Mountaineering Pro