**** TABLETTES de 7 à 10 pouces *****
Gestion complète de votre cycle d'escalade :
- Suivi et évolution de vos grimpeurs
- Calcul du niveau de grimpe atteint
- Etat des performances : meilleure perf, tête, moulinette, repos sur corde, répétitions, voie enchaînée...
- Descriptif des secteurs, des voies
- Consultation des topos (format photo)
- Synthèse (bilans) dynamique pour le groupe
Application conçue pour une saisie des performances par les grimpeurs (élèves) eux-mêmes.
- Nouvelle fonction de synchronisation grâce à votre espace PRO-EPS : les mêmes groupes, performances, secteurs, sont synchronisés sur toutes vos tablettes élèves !!! Chaque élève peut donc saisir indifféremment ses performances, sur n'importe quelle tablette.
Bientôt disponible : consultation des fiches directement sur PRO-EPS
Die Herstellung aller Knoten wird mit Hilfe von Filmen bestmöglich dargestellt. Auf diese Weise können auch die schwierigeren Knoten sicher erlernt werden.
Von einigen Knoten gibt es darüberhinaus Schnellversionen.
Aus dem Inhalt:
- Achtknoten: Sicherung von Enden (2 Versionen)
- Palstek: Herstellung eines sich nicht zuziehenden Auges
- Kreuzknoten: Verbindung zweier gleicher Enden (2 Versionen)
- Schotstek: Verbindung zweier ungleicher Enden
- Doppelter Schotstek: Besonders sichere Verbindung
- 1 1/2 Rundtörn mit 2 halben Schlägen: Ringbefestigung
- Roringstek: Ringbefestigung
- Stopperstek: Befestigung der Vorleine am Schlepptau
- Webeleinstek: Diverse Anwendungsbereiche (2 Versionen)
Allgemeine Infos zu Knoten und den Knotenprüfungen.
You can test the first chapter of “Knots & Splices” FREE OF CHARGE and you only pay via In-App-Payment for your choice of additional videos.
A list with all the available knots and splices and the corresponding prices will be shown at the end of this text.
You wish to learn the most useful seaman or climbing knots? Make your own regatta-style soft shackles? Master complicated splice techniques? Or, for example, you cannot remember how to start on an eye splice? No problem, with this app you will find help – no matter if you are beginner or advanced.
Firstly, without commitment and free of charge, this app offers the following standard knots for download:
•Two Half Hitches
In total this app contains 50 extensive and commented videos for:
•25 Knots (with variations shown the count is 32)
•4 Different techniques for coiling, handling and belaying rope correctly
•6 Whippings and seizings
•15 Splices for laid, twisted, eight-plait, single braid, double braid and parallel core ropes. Splices for high-modulus ropes like Dyneema, Spectra a.o., also Soft Shackles, stripped sheets, anchor splices and rope-wire splices
This app offers the following 9 video-bundles at different prices:
(The videos can be bought separately as well at a minimal price)
1. Five Knots for Starters (free of charge):
•Two Half Hitches
2. Ten Knots to Know:
•Double Figure Eight
•Double Sheet Bend
3. Ten More Knots for the Advanced:
•Bowline on the Bight
•Overhand Bend / Water Knot
•Icicle Hitch, The Ultimate Stopper
•Fast Angler‘s Loop, Flying Bowline
4. Coiling, Handling and Belaying Rope
•Coiling Laid Rope
•Coiling Braided Rope
•Finishing a Coil – Three Variations
•Casting, Belaying and Hauling
5. Whippings and Seizings:
•Whippings for Laid Rope
•Palm & Needle Whipping
•Seizing an Eye
6. Splicing Laid Rope:
•Eye / Thimble Splice
•Back Splice / Shackle Splice
7. Splicing Braided Rope:
•Eye / Thimble Splice in Eight-Plait Rope
•Eye / Thimble Splice in Single-Braid Rope
•Eye / Thimble Splice in Double-Braid Rope
•End-to-End Splice in Double-Braid Rope
•Eye / Thimble Splice in Parallel-Core Braided Rope
8. Splicing High-Modulus Braided Rope and Soft Shackles:
•Eye / Thimble Splice in Single-Braid High-Modulus Rope
•Eye / Thimble Splice in Double-Braid High-Modulus Rope
•Stripping the Cover
•Rope Shackles / Soft Shackles
9. Splicing Rope to Wire and Chain:
•Splicing Double-Braid Rope to Wire
•Splicing Laid Rope to Chain
•Splicing Eight-Plait Rope to Chain
Im Moment sind folgende Knoten und Stiche verfügbar:
Verbesserungsvorschläge und Anregungen bitte entweder hier als Kommentar hinterlassen oder an die angegebene E-Mail Adresse schicken.
Tags: Feuerwehr Knoten Stiche THW
Vorallem soll es für die Aus- und Fortbildung genutzt werden. Also bei Übungen oder auch Lehrgangsvorbereitungen.
Eine nützliche App für jeden, der Interesse an der Feuerwehr hat. Das grundlegende Wissen einer jeden Feuerwehrfrau und eines jeden Feuerwehrmannes wird nach und nach in der App zusammengetragen.
Tags: Feuerwehr Lexikon Wissen Sammlung Ausbildung Lehrgang
By Woodman Labs, Inc.
Your Source for Product Info + More
Get to know the world’s most versatile camera with the GP Training App. Created to empower retail sales associates, it’s an ultra-convenient resource for product information, and a powerful tool for answering customer questions on the sales floor.
This app is also localized for our international retailers, with language support for French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Japanese.
Learn about our cameras and get answers to customer questions. Find how to videos tech specs, features, video resolution, what’s in the box and more.
MOUNTS, ACCESSORIES + SOFTWARE
Help customers choose the right mounts and accessories for their sports and activities. Learn about controlling remotely with our App and how to easily edit and create pro-quality videos using our Studio software.
DID YOU KNOW?
Brush up on your product know-how with these quick tips for using, mounting and capturing incredible footage with our camera.
ACCESSORY TIPS + TRICKS
Whether your passion is hiking, surfing, skiing or beyond, these real-world scenarios provide simple solutions for capturing it all using our mounts and accessories.
PULL-DOWN VIDEO WALL
Get inspired by the latest Photo and Video of the Day, and check out the amazing moments captured by users worldwide.
Chapters: Preface, Introduction, Psychology of Survival, Survival Planning and Survival Kits, Basic Survival Medicine, Shelters, Water Procurement, Firecraft, Food Procurement, Survival Use of Plants, Poisonous Plants, Dangerous Animals, Field-Expedient Weapons, Tools, and Equipment, Desert Survival, Tropical Survival, Cold Weather Survival, Sea Survival, Expedient Water Crossings，Field-Expedient Direction Finding, Signaling Techniques, Survival Movement in Hostile Areas, Camouflage, Contact With People.
Appendices: Survival Kits, Edible and Medicinal Plants, Poisonous Plants, Dangerous Insects and Arachnids, Venomous Snakes and Lizards, Dangerous Fish and Mollusks, Ropes and Knots, Clouds, Evasion Plan of Action Format.
• 24 chapters
• 679 key terms
• Tracks correct and incorrect answers
• Answers with page references to the IFSTA Essentials of Fire Fighting (6th ed.) manual
• Ability to study multiple chapters simultaneously
• Ability to remove or reinsert questions from the flashcard deck
• Chapter 1: Orientation and Fire Service History - 18 Key Terms
• Chapter 2: Firefighter Safety and Health - 15 Key Terms
• Chapter 3: Fire Department Communications - 9 Key Terms
• Chapter 4: Building Construction - 35 Key Terms
• Chapter 5: Fire Behavior - 72 Key Terms
• Chapter 6: Firefighter Personal Protective Equipment - 32 Key Terms
• Chapter 7: Portable Fire Extinguishers - 11 Key Terms
• Chapter 8: Ropes, Webbing, and Knots - 28 Key Terms
• Chapter 9: Structural Search, Victim Removal, and Firefighter Survival - 12 Key Terms
• Chapter 10: Scene Lighting, Rescue Tools, Vehicle Extrication, and Technical Rescue - 22 Key Terms
• Chapter 11: Forcible Entry - 10 Key Terms
• Chapter 12: Ground Ladders - 8 Key Terms
• Chapter 13: Tactical Ventilation - 19 Key Terms
• Chapter 14: Water Supply - 22 Key Terms
• Chapter 15: Fire Hose - 33 Key Terms
• Chapter 16: Fire Streams - 39 Key Terms
• Chapter 17: Fire Control - 15 Key Terms
• Chapter 18: Loss Control - 8 Key Terms
• Chapter 19: Fire Origin and Cause Determination - 16 Key Terms
• Chapter 20: Fire Protection Systems - 45 Key Terms
• Chapter 21: Fire and Life Safety Initiatives - 2 Key Terms
• Chapter 22: Emergency Medical Care for Fire Department First Responders - 30 Key Terms
• Chapter 23: Hazards, Behavior, and Identification of Hazardous Materials - 58 Key Terms
• Chapter 24: Mitigating Haz Mat WMD Incidents - 55 Key Terms
OTHER HELPFUL PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE AT IFSTA.ORG
Visit our website at http://www.ifsta.org for more information.
All you have to do is download this app. You’ll enjoy reading this story while picking up another language with the proven effective technique of storytelling. Click “…More” to learn why you should download this App today!
❋❋❋ Winner, Best Digital Language Learning Contents (Industrial Development Bureau Ministry of Economic Affairs) ❋❋❋
❋❋❋ Nominated for Creative App Competition (Business Next Magazine) ❋❋❋
Looking for more apps for kids
”Audio quality is very good. Awesome.”
- Wolfgang Boer
“Hi, my bilingual son loves your books - thanks. I like your books, too. “
- Patrick L O'Meley
You and your child are learning a new language together, just by reading a Grimm’s fairy tale. Sometimes, you do the reading, sometimes you both take turns. You used to switch the voice reading on and let the program tell you the story but you don’t need it anymore because you’re learning fast.
Thanks to this powerful app, you and your child are picking up another language while having quality time together, becoming bilingual, simply by having story time on a regular basis.
Storytelling is one of the most effective techniques for learning a new language. It’s fun, too. When you read or tell stories to people, you immerse them in rich language in proper context, which in turn leads to higher levels of sophistication in speech and literacy. Yup, just by reading a story the right way.
In this app, you get both English and Chinese subtitles and optional voice dubbing to help you with correct spelling, pronunciation and word recognition. The audio and visual presentation of the story is not only cute but also helpful for your listening and reading Chinese skills.
Look at some of the features you get in this app:
* Adorable graphics and easy to use interface
* Multilingual language learning tool for native English speaking users
* Formatted in a proven most effective way to learn and practice a second language
* Each paragraph of story is presented in English with Chinese subtitles
* Optional voice read along with text by native Chinese speaker
* Automatic or manual page turn with gesture support
* More than seven million users have downloaded the language learning picture books already!
If you’ve been hoping for a fast, fun way to learn Chinese, you only have to download this app. Do it right now and you can begin to pick up another language as soon as today!
This kid music box features:
- Real instrument sounds.
- Designed for kids with simple navigation and bright child-friendly graphics.
- Multi touch which makes it possible to play several tones at the same time.
- Play the classic 8 note kids toy xylophone for free.
- More instruments can be purchased in the app (instrument pack containing drums, baby piano, guitar, saxophone, trumpet or flute).
- Freeplay or tap to play along to different rhythms (drum set, electric guitar, grand piano, saxophone and tambourine)
Please note that only the xylophone is for free. If you like the app the remaining instruments can be purchased in the app.
Use your fingers to play colorful instruments such as kids xylophone, drum kit, piano, saxophone, trumpet, flute and acoustic guitar. Even babies will enjoy tapping on the instruments and hear the sounds from the instruments. Unlike real drums the sound level can actually be turned down, which is something moms and dads will appreciate.
Kids musical instruments is great for learning to play the first instruments. Enjoy the keyboard / piano for the young ones with 8 nodes. It’s like playing a magic piano when the colorful nodes pop up or sparkle at the tip of the finger. Kids who are more into rock or jazz music can create their own solo on the drum set with snare drum, bass drum, tom-tom drums, hi-hat and cymbals, but it can also be used as a baby drum. The acoustic guitar features six strings. Play the sax, trumpet or wooden flute with the fingertips and make your own classical music song. Please note that the app do not feature nursery rhymes for kids or lullabies for babies.
Kidstatic apps aims at delivering educational apps and games for toddlers and kids in a simple and intuitive manner. This musical instruments app for kids may be used to introduce your child into the wonderful world of music. As parents are a child’s first teacher you may use it for learning your young one about the different music instruments names and sounds.
Simples, leve e atualizado diariamente, com ele você terá acesso grátis a matérias completas, com lindos artesanatos em PET, tecido, EVA, biscuit, papel, feltro, vidro, moldes, ideias para reciclagem e muito mais.
Você baixa o aplicativo, instala em seu smarthphone ou tablet e diariamente você receberá passos a passo incríveis, podendo marca-los como Favoritos e ver quantas vezes quiser!
O aplicativo Passo a Passo Já ainda permite ver vídeos-aulas, saber das novidades em cursos de artesanato, dicas especiais e muito mais.
Veja algumas funções legais:
• Receba novos passo a passos diariamente;
• Vídeos: veja vídeos de passo a passos super legais
• Produz artesanato? Você pode enviar um passo a passo para publicarmos aqui (mande-mail através do contato informado abaixo);
• Compartilhe as matérias com seus amigos no Facebook;
Para ter acesso a novos artesanatos é necessário estar conectado à internet. Após atualizado, o passo a passo carregado ficará armazenado em seu aplicativo, podendo ser visto quantas vezes quiser.
Comentários,Sugestões, críticas ou reclamações podem ser feitas através do e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Os artesanatos divulgados são produções de artesãs de todo o país, que divulgamos sempre com a citação dos devidos créditos. Caso encontre alguma imagem com créditos não mencionados, entre em contato conosco que solucionaremos o problema: email@example.com
Este aplicativo contém publicidade. Pedimos a compreensão de todos, pois os custos de produção das matérias e de hospedagem das imagens é alto.
The basic app function displays a detailed and scalable celestial map with constellations and celestial objects (limit magnitude up to 6.3) that are visible with the naked eye or smaller telescopes. The place and time of observation as well as the direction of view can be manually configured by the user or automatically with the so-called “Live mode” (i.e. GPS, real-time and compass-guided).
Detailed additional information is available for every celestial object (fixed star, deep sky object, planet, moon, sun, meteorite shower). The information of the Bright Star Catalog and the Washington Double Star Catalog is made available for fixed stars. Additionally, users can add notes and links for every object.
The powerful search function makes it possible to align the map to a specific celestial object or guide the observer – in „live mode“ – to an object in the starry sky with specific notices. Searches can be performed according to the traditional name of an object, the catalog designation or the constellation. Moreover, the app makes it easy to identify celestial objects by aligning the device to the object in “Live mode”.
The functionality of the app is complemented by a number of astronomical tools and data.
• Table-format display of the most important astronomical events within a definable time period
• Scalable illustration of orbits and positions of planets, minor planets and more than 150 minor objects (asteroids, comets) in the solar system (orrery)
Moon view (orthogonal projection):
• Scalable, orthogonal, geocentric or topocentric moon projection while properly taking the libration, moon phase, position angle and parallactic angle into account
• Optional labeling of the major lunar features (maria, craters, mountains, lacus, sinus, paludes)
• Optional selenographic coordinate grid
Rise and set diagram:
• Diagram showing the visibility of the planets, the sun and the moon at a glance
Positions of the major satellites of Jupiter and Saturn:
• Diagram showing the positions of the major satellites of Jupiter and Saturn relative to the planet
• JI-JIV: Io, Europa, Ganymede, Callisto
• SI-SVIII: Mimas, Enceladus, Tethys, Dione, Rhea, Titan, Hyperion, Iapetus
• Rise, culmination and set times of the planets, sun and moon
• Times and circumstances of planetary phenomena (oppositions, conjunctions, greatest elongation, stations)
• Times and circumstances of lunar phenomena (new moon, full moon, passages of the nodes, apogee and perigee)
• Times of the equinoxes and solstices
• Times and local circumstances of solar and lunar eclipses
• Times of transits, eclipses, occultations and shadow transits of the major satellites of Jupiter and Saturn
• Definable time range and time step
• Heliocentric, geocentric, and topocentric positions of the sun, planets and moon in ecliptical, equatorial, and horizontal coordinates with corrections for parallax and refraction
• Heliocentric velocity of the planets
• Physical ephemerides: apparent diameter, magnitude, phase
• Geocentric and topocentric lunar libration
Morning and evening appearance of Venus and Mercury:
• Illustration of the position of Venus or Mercury with respect to the rising/setting sun over a synodic period
Note: Ad Supported! For ad free version buy Survival Guide Pro
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
- All the texts and illustrations can be read offline. No internet connection is needed. The internet connection is only used to display ads.
Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION
- Survival Actions
- Pattern for Survival
Chapter 2: PSYCHOLOGY OF SURVIVAL
- A Look at Stress
- Natural Reactions
- Preparing Yourself
Chapter 3: SURVIVAL PLANNING AND SURVIVAL KITS
- Importance of Planning
- Survival Kits
Chapter 4: BASIC SURVIVAL MEDICINE
- Requirements for Maintenance of Health
- Medical Emergencies
- Lifesaving Steps
- Bone and Joint Injury
- Bites and Stings
- Environmental Injuries
- Herbal Medicines
Chapter 5: SHELTERS
- Primary Shelter—Uniform
- Shelter Site Selection
- Types of Shelters
Chapter 6: WATER PROCUREMENT
- Water Sources
- Still Construction
- Water Purification
- Water Filtration Devices
Chapter 7: FIRECRAFT
- Basic Fire Principles
- Site Selection and Preparation
- Fire Material Selection
- How to Build a Fire
- How to Light a Fire
Chapter 8: FOOD PROCUREMENT
- Animals for Food
- Traps and Snares
- Killing Devices
- Fishing Devices
- Cooking and Storage of Fish and Game
Chapter 9: SURVIVAL USE OF PLANTS
- Edibility of Plants
- Plants for Medicine
- Miscellaneous Uses of Plants
Chapter 10: POISONOUS PLANTS
- How Plants Poison
- All About Plants
- Rules for Avoiding Poisonous Plants
- Contact Dermatitis
- Ingestion Poisoning
Chapter 11: DANGEROUS ANIMALS
- Insects and Arachnids
- Venomous Snakes
- Snake-Free Areas
- Dangerous Lizards
- Dangers in Rivers
- Dangers in Bays and Estuaries
- Saltwater Dangers
- Other Dangerous Sea Creatures
Chapter 12: FIELD-EXPEDIENT WEAPONS, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT
- Edged Weapons
- Other Expedient Weapons
- Cordage and Lashing
- Rucksack Construction
- Clothing and Insulation
- Cooking and Eating Utensils
Chapter 13: DESERT SURVIVAL
- Environmental Factors
- Need for Water
- Heat Casualties
- Desert Hazards
Chapter 14: TROPICAL SURVIVAL
- Tropical Weather
- Jungle Types
- Travel Through Jungle Areas
- Immediate Considerations
- Water Procurement
- Poisonous Plants
Chapter 15: COLD WEATHER SURVIVAL
- Cold Regions and Locations
- Basic Principles of Cold Weather Survival
- Medical Aspects
- Cold Injuries
- Weather Signs
Chapter 16: SEA SURVIVAL
- The Open Sea
Chapter 17: EXPEDIENT WATER CROSSINGS
- Rivers and Streams
- Flotation Devices
- Other Water Obstacles
- Vegetation Obstacles
Chapter 18: FIELD-EXPEDIENT DIRECTION FINDING
- Using the Sun and Shadows
- Using the Moon
- Using the Stars
- Making Improvised Compasses
- Other Means of Determining Direction
Chapter 19: SIGNALING TECHNIQUES
- Means for Signaling
- Codes and Signals
- Aircraft Vectoring Procedures
- 92 knots.
- 10 categories: Bend, Binding, Climbing, Decorative, Fishing, Hitch, Looping, Running, Stopper, Whipping.
- Click knot image to get a zoomed in view of the knot.
Note1: Ad supported! For ad free version buy Knots Guide Pro
This SIMPLE Application is a collection containing 98 different optical illusions with complete descriptions about each optical perception. Watch and read them and be amazed.
Note: Ad supported!
- 98 different optical illusions
- Social share: Facebook, email.
- Description of each illusion. Touch (scroll) the text to read complete description.
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
Enjoy watching the optical illusions by pressing a specific item in the list. This will open a new view that displays the entire optical illusion with its description. To navigate back press the "back" button at top left corner.
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine - Central Nervous
4. Endocrine - Reproductive
5. Endocrine - Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System - Back
11. Muscular System - Front
12. Nervous System
13. Respiratory System
14. Skeletal System - Back
15. Skeletal System - Front
16. Urinary System
- Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
- Description of each element represented in each biological system.
- Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
- To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a "More Information Wiki" button, which is available behind the menu button of the device.
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Human Anatomy Pro
- Over 400 tongue twisters
- Phrases are listed and numbered
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
Note: Ad Supported
Send us more phrases and we will update.
About the list
This list includes only those persons who were sworn into office as president following the ratification of the United States Constitution, which took effect on March 4, 1789.
There have been forty-three people sworn into office, and forty-four presidencies, due to the fact that Grover Cleveland served two non-consecutive terms and is counted chronologically as both the twenty-second and the twenty-fourth president. Of the individuals elected as president, four died in office of natural causes (William Henry Harrison, Zachary Taylor, Warren G. Harding, and Franklin D. Roosevelt), one resigned (Richard Nixon), and four were assassinated (Abraham Lincoln, James A. Garfield, William McKinley, and John F. Kennedy). The first president was George Washington, who was inaugurated in 1789 after a unanimous Electoral College vote. William Henry Harrison spent the shortest time in office at 31 days in 1841. At over twelve years, Franklin D. Roosevelt spent the longest time in office, and is the only president to serve more than two terms; he died shortly into his fourth term in 1945. The current president is Barack Obama; he assumed the office on January 20, 2009, and is the first president of African American descent. He is also the first president born outside the Contiguous United States, having been born in Hawaii.
- Forty-four Presidents.
- Illustrations and description of each President
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy US Presidents Pro
The periodic table of the chemical elements is a tabular display of the chemical elements. Although precursors to this table exist, its invention is generally credited to Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev in 1869, who intended the table to illustrate recurring ("periodic") trends in the properties of the elements. The layout of the table has been refined and extended over time, as new elements have been discovered, and new theoretical models have been developed to explain chemical behavior.
- The periodic table (zoomable and in some devices pinch-zoomable)
- Descriptions and illustrations of the elements (touch element for information)
The following properties are displayed for each element if the value is currently known by science.
Group, Standard atomic weight
Electrons per shell
Phase, Density (near r.t.)
Heat of fusion
Heat of vaporization
Specific heat capacity (25 ∞C)
Van der Waals radius
Electrical resistivity (20 ∞C)
Thermal conductivity (300 K)
Thermal expansion (25 ∞C)
Speed of sound (thin rod)
CAS registry number
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Elements - Periodic Table Pro
To name some of the stories in this app:
Rumpelstiltskin, Tom Thumb, Clever Gretel, Rapunzel, The Valiant Little Tailor, Goose-Girl and many more.
Note: Ad Supported
Problem: Description & Device type -> firstname.lastname@example.org
-About 150 quotes
-Email/SMS quote to friends
Note: Ad Supported!
This First Aid manual, which is published by the U.S. Army, meets the emergency medical training needs of individual soldiers. Because medical personnel will not always be readily available, the nonmedical soldiers will have to rely heavily on their own skills and knowledge of life-sustaining methods to survive on the integrated battlefield. This manual also addresses first aid measures for other life- threatening situations. It outlines both self-treatment (self-aid) and aid to other soldiers (buddy aid). More importantly, this manual emphasizes prompt and effective action in sustaining life and preventing or minimizing further suffering. First aid is the emergency care given to the sick, injured, or wounded before being treated by medical personnel.
*** This application is completely based on the United States Army First Aid Field Manual FM 21-11. ***
- Both Portrait and Landscape modes are supported. Landscape mode is preferred for better reading experience.
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
List of Contents
- CHAPTER 1. Fundamental Criteria for First Aid
Section I. EVALUATE CASUALTY
Section II. UNDERSTAND VITAL BODY FUNCTIONS
- CHAPTER 2. Basic Measures for First Aid
Section I. OPEN THE AIRWAY AND RESTORE BREATHING
Section II. STOP THE BLEEDING AND PROTECT THE WOUND
Section III. CHECK AND TREAT FOR SHOCK
- CHAPTER 3. First Aid for Special Wounds
Section I. GIVE PROPER FIRST AID FOR HEAD INJURIES
Section II. GIVE PROPER FIRST AID FOR FACE AND NECK INJURIES
Section III. GIVE PROPER FIRST AID FOR CHEST AND ABDOMINAL WOUNDS AND BURN INJURIES
Section IV. APPLY PROPER BANDAGES TO UPPER AND LOWER EXTREMITIES
- CHAPTER 4. First Aid for Fractures
- CHAPTER 5. First Aid for Climatic Injury
- CHAPTER 6. First Aid for Bites and Stings
- CHAPTER 7. First Aid in Toxic Environments
Section I. INDIVIDUAL PROTECTION AND FIRST AID EQUIPMENT FOR TOXIC SUBSTANCES
Section II. CHEMICAL-BIOLOGICAL AGENTS
Section III. NERVE AGENTS
Section IV. OTHER AGENTS
- CHAPTER 8. First Aid for Psychological Reactions
- APPENDIX A. First Aid Case and Kits, Dressings, and Bandages
- APPENDIX B. Rescue and Transportation Procedures
- APPENDIX C. Common Problems/Conditions
Section I. HEALTH MAINTENANCE
Section II. FIRST AID FOR COMMON PROBLEMS
- APPENDIX E. Digital Pressure
- APPENDIX F. Decontamination Procedures
- APPENDIX G. Skill Level 1 Tasks