Im Moment sind folgende Knoten und Stiche verfügbar:
Verbesserungsvorschläge und Anregungen bitte entweder hier als Kommentar hinterlassen oder an die angegebene E-Mail Adresse schicken.
Tags: Feuerwehr Knoten Stiche THW
You can test the first chapter of “Knots & Splices” FREE OF CHARGE and you only pay via In-App-Payment for your choice of additional videos.
A list with all the available knots and splices and the corresponding prices will be shown at the end of this text.
You wish to learn the most useful seaman or climbing knots? Make your own regatta-style soft shackles? Master complicated splice techniques? Or, for example, you cannot remember how to start on an eye splice? No problem, with this app you will find help – no matter if you are beginner or advanced.
Firstly, without commitment and free of charge, this app offers the following standard knots for download:
•Two Half Hitches
In total this app contains 50 extensive and commented videos for:
•25 Knots (with variations shown the count is 32)
•4 Different techniques for coiling, handling and belaying rope correctly
•6 Whippings and seizings
•15 Splices for laid, twisted, eight-plait, single braid, double braid and parallel core ropes. Splices for high-modulus ropes like Dyneema, Spectra a.o., also Soft Shackles, stripped sheets, anchor splices and rope-wire splices
This app offers the following 9 video-bundles at different prices:
(The videos can be bought separately as well at a minimal price)
1. Five Knots for Starters (free of charge):
•Two Half Hitches
2. Ten Knots to Know:
•Double Figure Eight
•Double Sheet Bend
3. Ten More Knots for the Advanced:
•Bowline on the Bight
•Overhand Bend / Water Knot
•Icicle Hitch, The Ultimate Stopper
•Fast Angler‘s Loop, Flying Bowline
4. Coiling, Handling and Belaying Rope
•Coiling Laid Rope
•Coiling Braided Rope
•Finishing a Coil – Three Variations
•Casting, Belaying and Hauling
5. Whippings and Seizings:
•Whippings for Laid Rope
•Palm & Needle Whipping
•Seizing an Eye
6. Splicing Laid Rope:
•Eye / Thimble Splice
•Back Splice / Shackle Splice
7. Splicing Braided Rope:
•Eye / Thimble Splice in Eight-Plait Rope
•Eye / Thimble Splice in Single-Braid Rope
•Eye / Thimble Splice in Double-Braid Rope
•End-to-End Splice in Double-Braid Rope
•Eye / Thimble Splice in Parallel-Core Braided Rope
8. Splicing High-Modulus Braided Rope and Soft Shackles:
•Eye / Thimble Splice in Single-Braid High-Modulus Rope
•Eye / Thimble Splice in Double-Braid High-Modulus Rope
•Stripping the Cover
•Rope Shackles / Soft Shackles
9. Splicing Rope to Wire and Chain:
•Splicing Double-Braid Rope to Wire
•Splicing Laid Rope to Chain
•Splicing Eight-Plait Rope to Chain
This free trial app is made to give you a brief idea of the tutorials, we will add more free tutorials in this free version but for full access of all tutorials please use the paid version.
What can you expect from the application:
- There will be an update on regular basis.
- You will find a extensive explanation of the Paracord material.
- The application is very easy to use.
- There is a lot of diversity to tie different Paracord bracelets.
- There is a variaty in the diffecultie of the different tie techniques.
- It is very easy to post your own created Paracord bracelet online. You can do this by pressing on the
share button at the end of every tutorial. You can select your own channel to publishe your foto.
- There is an apportonity to rate the tie technique at the end of every tutorial. You can do this once to
inform other users about your satisfaction.
We hope you will enjoy your paracord bracelets.
Die Herstellung aller Knoten wird mit Hilfe von Filmen bestmöglich dargestellt. Auf diese Weise können auch die schwierigeren Knoten sicher erlernt werden.
Von einigen Knoten gibt es darüberhinaus Schnellversionen.
Aus dem Inhalt:
- Achtknoten: Sicherung von Enden (2 Versionen)
- Palstek: Herstellung eines sich nicht zuziehenden Auges
- Kreuzknoten: Verbindung zweier gleicher Enden (2 Versionen)
- Schotstek: Verbindung zweier ungleicher Enden
- Doppelter Schotstek: Besonders sichere Verbindung
- 1 1/2 Rundtörn mit 2 halben Schlägen: Ringbefestigung
- Roringstek: Ringbefestigung
- Stopperstek: Befestigung der Vorleine am Schlepptau
- Webeleinstek: Diverse Anwendungsbereiche (2 Versionen)
Allgemeine Infos zu Knoten und den Knotenprüfungen.
By Woodman Labs, Inc.
Your Source for Product Info + More
Get to know the world’s most versatile camera with the GP Training App. Created to empower retail sales associates, it’s an ultra-convenient resource for product information, and a powerful tool for answering customer questions on the sales floor.
This app is also localized for our international retailers, with language support for French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Japanese.
Learn about our cameras and get answers to customer questions. Find how to videos tech specs, features, video resolution, what’s in the box and more.
MOUNTS, ACCESSORIES + SOFTWARE
Help customers choose the right mounts and accessories for their sports and activities. Learn about controlling remotely with our App and how to easily edit and create pro-quality videos using our Studio software.
DID YOU KNOW?
Brush up on your product know-how with these quick tips for using, mounting and capturing incredible footage with our camera.
ACCESSORY TIPS + TRICKS
Whether your passion is hiking, surfing, skiing or beyond, these real-world scenarios provide simple solutions for capturing it all using our mounts and accessories.
PULL-DOWN VIDEO WALL
Get inspired by the latest Photo and Video of the Day, and check out the amazing moments captured by users worldwide.
Vorallem soll es für die Aus- und Fortbildung genutzt werden. Also bei Übungen oder auch Lehrgangsvorbereitungen.
Eine nützliche App für jeden, der Interesse an der Feuerwehr hat. Das grundlegende Wissen einer jeden Feuerwehrfrau und eines jeden Feuerwehrmannes wird nach und nach in der App zusammengetragen.
Tags: Feuerwehr Lexikon Wissen Sammlung Ausbildung Lehrgang
Chapters: Preface, Introduction, Psychology of Survival, Survival Planning and Survival Kits, Basic Survival Medicine, Shelters, Water Procurement, Firecraft, Food Procurement, Survival Use of Plants, Poisonous Plants, Dangerous Animals, Field-Expedient Weapons, Tools, and Equipment, Desert Survival, Tropical Survival, Cold Weather Survival, Sea Survival, Expedient Water Crossings，Field-Expedient Direction Finding, Signaling Techniques, Survival Movement in Hostile Areas, Camouflage, Contact With People.
Appendices: Survival Kits, Edible and Medicinal Plants, Poisonous Plants, Dangerous Insects and Arachnids, Venomous Snakes and Lizards, Dangerous Fish and Mollusks, Ropes and Knots, Clouds, Evasion Plan of Action Format.
✔ one must be able to fix them quickly
✔ they have to hold save on tension
✔ they must come easily undone after subjecting them to heavy load.
There are of course plenty of knots, but to know just a view selected ones should be enough in the daily use of a beginning seaman. Those are exactly the knots being questioned at a yacht- or motor boat licence.
Created by a Journeyman lineman, this app is useful for lineman and apprentices.
Knots & Rope Capacities
Danger Men, Half Million Volt Workers video
Blood knot, bowline on a bight, bowline, clove, double sheet bend, Farrimond friction hitch, figure 8, grapevine, lanyard, Lineman’s loop, monkey fist, Prusik, running bowline, sheet bend, snubbing knot, square knot, taut-line hitch.
Knot Break Strength
MBS and SWL of Nylon Rope
Sling Load Calculation; Sling Angles, Sling Tension and Gin Loading definition and formulas; Block Load Angle Factor
UTILITY POLE WEIGHTS
Cedar, fir and pine
WIRE ROPE AND CABLE
Line Angle Change Multiplication Factor
Efficiencies of Tucked or Hand-Spliced Eyes
Rope Reduction Replacement
WLL of Wire Slings
Wire Sling Capacities in Tons
MBS and SWL of Bright wire
Sling Load Angle Factors Chart
5,000lbsNylon Web Sling Ratings
6,000lbs Nylon Web Sling Ratings
8,000lbs Nylon Web Sling Ratings
Line to Neutral, Line to Line Voltage Chart
Electrical Distribution Systems Chart
Insulation Class and Temperature Rise
Single Phase Transformers FLC
Three Phase Transformers FLC
Delta-Delta 0 Degree Displacement
Delta-Delta180 Degree Displacement
Delta-Wye 210 Degree Displacement
Delta-Wye 30 Degree Displacement
Open-Delta, Open-Delta Lighter
Open-Wye, Open-Delta Lighter Option1
Open-Wye, Open-Delta Lighter Option2
Wye-Delta 210 Degree Displacement
Wye-Delta 30 Degree Displacement
Wye-Wye 0 Degree Displacement
Voltage regulation standards
Wire Size and Amp Rating
Ampacities of Insulated Conductors
Ampacity Correction for Temperatures
Three Wire Residential Allowable Ampacities
MINIMUM APPROACH DISTANCES
AC Live-line MAD
Altitude correction factor
AC Efficiency and Power Factor
Electrical Quantities & Symbols
Voltage Drop Chart
NOTES: This app is for reference purposes only. No responsibility is accepted for incidents arising from the use of this material.
1. Does it offer over 3,400 questions? You don't have to study all 3,400+ questions but they are there for you if you want to. Our app contains thousands more than some other apps.
2. CAN YOU GRADE YOURSELF? Seriously! Many board apps don't even allow you to grade yourself. You can't look at your test scores for each subject because they don't even keep score.
3. Does it have an advanced learn engine that tracks questions seen/unseen, answered correctly/incorrectly, and then dynamically creates your tests accordingly?
4. Does it provide BOTH a casual study mode AND a test mode?
5. Are you able to SEE your study and test PROGRESS for ALL lessons at a MERE GLANCE?
6. Can you customize your tests with adjustable question counts and subjects?
NOW ON WINDOWS AND MAC! Go to www.AceTheBoard.com or http://forcereadiness.com/promote-army-study-guide-app/ to learn more.
This is a comprehensive guide addressing the common Army promotion board topics-over 40 subjects. Information was taken directly from Army regulations, Army doctrine reference publications (ADRPs), Army doctrine publications (ADPs), field manuals, technical manuals, training circulars, and pamphlets. All the study material is in question/ answer/ flashcard format. Hyperlinks are used in the larger sections to help better facilitate the blocks of information. In addition, to help support some of the question/answers, notes are provided throughout along with Helpful Hints to aid in memory recall.
DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: If you are having problems with this app, please contact us at bugs@ForceReadiness.com. This app WILL RUN ON ANY DEVICE the Market allows it to be installed on. There are many other factors that can affect this app such as available memory, how many apps are running in the background, or even use of task killing apps. All we ask is that you give us a chance to identify your problem.
ForceReadiness.com is not affiliated with the US Army. We simply support soldiers every way we can.
keywords: army promotion board study guide soldier of the month nco of the month sgt morales audi murphy
Note: Ad Supported! For ad free version buy Survival Guide Pro
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
- All the texts and illustrations can be read offline. No internet connection is needed. The internet connection is only used to display ads.
Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION
- Survival Actions
- Pattern for Survival
Chapter 2: PSYCHOLOGY OF SURVIVAL
- A Look at Stress
- Natural Reactions
- Preparing Yourself
Chapter 3: SURVIVAL PLANNING AND SURVIVAL KITS
- Importance of Planning
- Survival Kits
Chapter 4: BASIC SURVIVAL MEDICINE
- Requirements for Maintenance of Health
- Medical Emergencies
- Lifesaving Steps
- Bone and Joint Injury
- Bites and Stings
- Environmental Injuries
- Herbal Medicines
Chapter 5: SHELTERS
- Primary Shelter—Uniform
- Shelter Site Selection
- Types of Shelters
Chapter 6: WATER PROCUREMENT
- Water Sources
- Still Construction
- Water Purification
- Water Filtration Devices
Chapter 7: FIRECRAFT
- Basic Fire Principles
- Site Selection and Preparation
- Fire Material Selection
- How to Build a Fire
- How to Light a Fire
Chapter 8: FOOD PROCUREMENT
- Animals for Food
- Traps and Snares
- Killing Devices
- Fishing Devices
- Cooking and Storage of Fish and Game
Chapter 9: SURVIVAL USE OF PLANTS
- Edibility of Plants
- Plants for Medicine
- Miscellaneous Uses of Plants
Chapter 10: POISONOUS PLANTS
- How Plants Poison
- All About Plants
- Rules for Avoiding Poisonous Plants
- Contact Dermatitis
- Ingestion Poisoning
Chapter 11: DANGEROUS ANIMALS
- Insects and Arachnids
- Venomous Snakes
- Snake-Free Areas
- Dangerous Lizards
- Dangers in Rivers
- Dangers in Bays and Estuaries
- Saltwater Dangers
- Other Dangerous Sea Creatures
Chapter 12: FIELD-EXPEDIENT WEAPONS, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT
- Edged Weapons
- Other Expedient Weapons
- Cordage and Lashing
- Rucksack Construction
- Clothing and Insulation
- Cooking and Eating Utensils
Chapter 13: DESERT SURVIVAL
- Environmental Factors
- Need for Water
- Heat Casualties
- Desert Hazards
Chapter 14: TROPICAL SURVIVAL
- Tropical Weather
- Jungle Types
- Travel Through Jungle Areas
- Immediate Considerations
- Water Procurement
- Poisonous Plants
Chapter 15: COLD WEATHER SURVIVAL
- Cold Regions and Locations
- Basic Principles of Cold Weather Survival
- Medical Aspects
- Cold Injuries
- Weather Signs
Chapter 16: SEA SURVIVAL
- The Open Sea
Chapter 17: EXPEDIENT WATER CROSSINGS
- Rivers and Streams
- Flotation Devices
- Other Water Obstacles
- Vegetation Obstacles
Chapter 18: FIELD-EXPEDIENT DIRECTION FINDING
- Using the Sun and Shadows
- Using the Moon
- Using the Stars
- Making Improvised Compasses
- Other Means of Determining Direction
Chapter 19: SIGNALING TECHNIQUES
- Means for Signaling
- Codes and Signals
- Aircraft Vectoring Procedures
- 92 knots.
- 10 categories: Bend, Binding, Climbing, Decorative, Fishing, Hitch, Looping, Running, Stopper, Whipping.
- Click knot image to get a zoomed in view of the knot.
Note1: Ad supported! For ad free version buy Knots Guide Pro
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine - Central Nervous
4. Endocrine - Reproductive
5. Endocrine - Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System - Back
11. Muscular System - Front
12. Nervous System
13. Respiratory System
14. Skeletal System - Back
15. Skeletal System - Front
16. Urinary System
- Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
- Description of each element represented in each biological system.
- Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
- To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a "More Information Wiki" button, which is available behind the menu button of the device.
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Human Anatomy Pro
This SIMPLE Application is a collection containing 98 different optical illusions with complete descriptions about each optical perception. Watch and read them and be amazed.
Note: Ad supported!
- 98 different optical illusions
- Social share: Facebook, email.
- Description of each illusion. Touch (scroll) the text to read complete description.
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
Enjoy watching the optical illusions by pressing a specific item in the list. This will open a new view that displays the entire optical illusion with its description. To navigate back press the "back" button at top left corner.
- Over 400 tongue twisters
- Phrases are listed and numbered
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
Note: Ad Supported
Send us more phrases and we will update.
About the list
This list includes only those persons who were sworn into office as president following the ratification of the United States Constitution, which took effect on March 4, 1789.
There have been forty-three people sworn into office, and forty-four presidencies, due to the fact that Grover Cleveland served two non-consecutive terms and is counted chronologically as both the twenty-second and the twenty-fourth president. Of the individuals elected as president, four died in office of natural causes (William Henry Harrison, Zachary Taylor, Warren G. Harding, and Franklin D. Roosevelt), one resigned (Richard Nixon), and four were assassinated (Abraham Lincoln, James A. Garfield, William McKinley, and John F. Kennedy). The first president was George Washington, who was inaugurated in 1789 after a unanimous Electoral College vote. William Henry Harrison spent the shortest time in office at 31 days in 1841. At over twelve years, Franklin D. Roosevelt spent the longest time in office, and is the only president to serve more than two terms; he died shortly into his fourth term in 1945. The current president is Barack Obama; he assumed the office on January 20, 2009, and is the first president of African American descent. He is also the first president born outside the Contiguous United States, having been born in Hawaii.
- Forty-four Presidents.
- Illustrations and description of each President
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy US Presidents Pro
This First Aid manual, which is published by the U.S. Army, meets the emergency medical training needs of individual soldiers. Because medical personnel will not always be readily available, the nonmedical soldiers will have to rely heavily on their own skills and knowledge of life-sustaining methods to survive on the integrated battlefield. This manual also addresses first aid measures for other life- threatening situations. It outlines both self-treatment (self-aid) and aid to other soldiers (buddy aid). More importantly, this manual emphasizes prompt and effective action in sustaining life and preventing or minimizing further suffering. First aid is the emergency care given to the sick, injured, or wounded before being treated by medical personnel.
*** This application is completely based on the United States Army First Aid Field Manual FM 21-11. ***
- Both Portrait and Landscape modes are supported. Landscape mode is preferred for better reading experience.
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
List of Contents
- CHAPTER 1. Fundamental Criteria for First Aid
Section I. EVALUATE CASUALTY
Section II. UNDERSTAND VITAL BODY FUNCTIONS
- CHAPTER 2. Basic Measures for First Aid
Section I. OPEN THE AIRWAY AND RESTORE BREATHING
Section II. STOP THE BLEEDING AND PROTECT THE WOUND
Section III. CHECK AND TREAT FOR SHOCK
- CHAPTER 3. First Aid for Special Wounds
Section I. GIVE PROPER FIRST AID FOR HEAD INJURIES
Section II. GIVE PROPER FIRST AID FOR FACE AND NECK INJURIES
Section III. GIVE PROPER FIRST AID FOR CHEST AND ABDOMINAL WOUNDS AND BURN INJURIES
Section IV. APPLY PROPER BANDAGES TO UPPER AND LOWER EXTREMITIES
- CHAPTER 4. First Aid for Fractures
- CHAPTER 5. First Aid for Climatic Injury
- CHAPTER 6. First Aid for Bites and Stings
- CHAPTER 7. First Aid in Toxic Environments
Section I. INDIVIDUAL PROTECTION AND FIRST AID EQUIPMENT FOR TOXIC SUBSTANCES
Section II. CHEMICAL-BIOLOGICAL AGENTS
Section III. NERVE AGENTS
Section IV. OTHER AGENTS
- CHAPTER 8. First Aid for Psychological Reactions
- APPENDIX A. First Aid Case and Kits, Dressings, and Bandages
- APPENDIX B. Rescue and Transportation Procedures
- APPENDIX C. Common Problems/Conditions
Section I. HEALTH MAINTENANCE
Section II. FIRST AID FOR COMMON PROBLEMS
- APPENDIX E. Digital Pressure
- APPENDIX F. Decontamination Procedures
- APPENDIX G. Skill Level 1 Tasks
To name some of the stories in this app:
Rumpelstiltskin, Tom Thumb, Clever Gretel, Rapunzel, The Valiant Little Tailor, Goose-Girl and many more.
Note: Ad Supported
Problem: Description & Device type -> firstname.lastname@example.org
The periodic table of the chemical elements is a tabular display of the chemical elements. Although precursors to this table exist, its invention is generally credited to Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev in 1869, who intended the table to illustrate recurring ("periodic") trends in the properties of the elements. The layout of the table has been refined and extended over time, as new elements have been discovered, and new theoretical models have been developed to explain chemical behavior.
- The periodic table (zoomable and in some devices pinch-zoomable)
- Descriptions and illustrations of the elements (touch element for information)
The following properties are displayed for each element if the value is currently known by science.
Group, Standard atomic weight
Electrons per shell
Phase, Density (near r.t.)
Heat of fusion
Heat of vaporization
Specific heat capacity (25 ∞C)
Van der Waals radius
Electrical resistivity (20 ∞C)
Thermal conductivity (300 K)
Thermal expansion (25 ∞C)
Speed of sound (thin rod)
CAS registry number
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Elements - Periodic Table Pro