From fun to silly, easy to extremely difficult, these witty Riddles will surely entertain you and your kids for hours!
Simply tap on the answer to reveal the answer. There is no time limit for any questions.
If you want to buy the source Code contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
You could challenge posing these questions to your friends to see if they could solve them.
1. Over 200 Riddles that will entertain you.
2. Provide an option for to practice your own answers as application will present your with Riddles. You can think of his answer then compare how his answer is different from our answer.
Q. ) It walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon and three legs in the evening. What is it?
Ans: Man (or woman). Crawls on all fours as a baby, walks on two legs as an adult and uses two legs and a cane when they're old.
Q.) I am always hungry,
I must always be fed,
The finger I touch,
Will soon turn red
Ans : Fire
Starts with only 4 pieces. As skill-level increases, so does the amount of pieces (up to 36).
Also fun for older kids and adults who just want a happy break! It's easy fun and a little addictive...
Illustrations © Dolly Nurzinski.
Ever wanted to play with your food? Now you can! Toca Boca kids apps bring you Toca Kitchen, where you cook and play with food for four hungry characters. Pick any ingredient and prepare it in your own way! Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave or mix? And wait for your hungry friend´s response…
We created this educational app for kids to give the mud cakes a new face, a complete virtual make-over which the kids will love! The characters fearful reactions to different meals will make you giggle. Does the cat like salty fish? Would the boy eat potatoes and greens? Mix and mismatch you own meal with no high scores or time limits in this fun cooking app.
- Four cute characters to cook for - each with their own favorite food!
- 12 different ingredients that can be prepared in 180 different ways!
- Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave anything you like!
- Professional and fun kids app design!
- No rules or stress!
- Kid-friendly interface
- No in-app purchases
- No third party advertising
Toca Kitchen is not a game - it's a toy where you and your kids get to explore cooking. What happens if you mix a carrot and then fry it? Will the cat like it? And what is the bull's favorite food? Toca Kitchen supports free play for all ages and is a great way to use your imagination.
As with all Toca Boca apps, there are no high scores, time limits or stressful music. Rest assured this app for kids let’s kids play however they want!
ABOUT TOCA BOCA APPS
Toca Boca is a game studio that makes digital toys for kids. We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Therefore we make digital toys and free kids games that help stimulate the imagination, and that you can play together with your kids. Best of all - we do it in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
Jigsaw puzzle with dinosaurs offers:
• Eight different puzzles with cute illustrations of dinosaurs: Brachiosaurus, Stegosaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Triceratops, Procompsognathus, Corythosaurus, Spinosaurus and Pterosaur.
• Ability to choose between an easy, intermediate and difficult level.
• A simple and obvious interface makes the app easy for everyone to use.
• Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Norweigan, Danish, Portugese and Italian.
Jigsaw puzzle with dinosaurs is a fun, easy and educational app which will make your child learn and laugh!
Wombi makes fun and educational apps for kids in all ages. Check out our other apps at www.wombiapps.com!
Pepi Bath can be played both as a set process of cleaning or without any pre-set sequence, where the player is free to choose what they do. In Pepi Bath there are no stress or win-lose situations. With Pepi Play children develop their sense of humor instead.
Interested in becoming a Hair Stylist or curious about the Art of Hair Styling or perhaps you already a Hair Stylist in a Hair Salon and wish to refresh your Hair Styling Knowledge or see if there is something that you didn't know about?
Then Download this Free Hair Stylist app and learn many things that you will need to know in the Field of Hair Styling such as being an expert in the care of makeup as well as skincare and beauty products, learning about coloring, extensions, and straightening and the SCIENCE behind this Art, as well as everything about hair that could be very helpful to you even if your interested in Hair Styling!
Thanks for Downloading Hair Stylist Exam Study Test and Enjoy!
A big plus of the magazine is that the tasks can and should be done again and again, as often as your child wishes. It will help your toddler acquire skills that will be useful in the future at school.
At the moment the catalog contains the following topics of magazines.
Educational Interactive Magazines for kids:
- Fruits and vegetables
Edutainment Magazines for toddlers
- Edutainment Games №1
- Edutainment Games №2
- Edutainment Games №3
Photo Magazines for toddlers:
- Birds and insects
- The inhabitants of rivers, seas, lakes
- Musical instruments
- Nature and natural phenomena
- Sports activities
- Famous Buildings and Structures
- Emotions and actions
- Berries, fruits, vegetables
- Opposites and comparison
What is the best way to work with the magazine? The tasks go from the simple to the more complex, so we recommended doing them in order. This will help your child gain confidence in performing the tasks so that he will or she will be happy to go further without losing interest in the topic.
When working with the magazine it is recommended not to do more than 3 to 4 tasks at a time. Do the tasks with your child, talk to him or her, explaining the interesting and challenging moments. This aids children's development and encourages them to talk about what they are doing. The magazine has a variety of game tasks to improve attention, logic and memory. Try to play for no more than 10 minutes at a time in order not to tire your child.
Want to receive the latest news about the application? Subscribe to the news group: https://www.facebook.com/WhisperArts
Everyone should be able to solve these Logic puzzles or Brain Teasers. Some of them might be suggested to solve while interviewing in serious companies to check candidates analytical skills.
Also this application is eminently suitable for training problem solving skills of children and adults.
Some of the puzzles in this Brain Teasers App will take hours, if not days, to solve. But be patient, try to think properly. We have a best logic puzzles, riddles and brain teasers for you.
Will keep you posted in case of any update! Happy Puzzling :)
Watch videos on your tablet, phone or Android TV from your favorite PBS KIDS television series anytime, anywhere (in the USA). “PBS KIDS Video” features more than 1,000 videos from over a dozen top PBS KIDS television series, including Curious George, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, Dinosaur Train, SUPER WHY!, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Peg + Cat, Sesame Street and Wild Kratts.
The app provides a safe, child-friendly viewing experience for all ages. Kids can easily browse and watch videos at home, on the road, or anywhere with a 3G or WiFi connection.
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Every week, the app will introduce your child to a new “Weekly Pick,” a set of fun educational videos that will engage him or her in reading, science, math and more.
The app also includes features that parents can access by sliding the “i-bar” to the right:
* Tap the Chromecast icon to connect to a Chromecast device and play videos on your TV.
* Tap the heart icon to add a show to your child’s favorites list.
* Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
* Download related PBS KIDS apps.
* Buy shows from Google Play or PBS KIDS Shop.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS's license to offer this service.
ABOUT THIS APP
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available in the Google Play Store.
• 500 songs to learn from different eras and genres.
• Highly configurable piano (multitouch, glissando, highlighting, note labels)
• Piano suitable for all devices and tablets.
***** Other Features *****
Focus on parts of the song to play back and learn the melodies.
Authentic digitised grand piano sounds.
Enlarge / Reduce size of keys.
Highlight notes on/off to play by ear.
Show / Hide note names.
Slow down / speed up the song.
Turn up / down volume of song play, which is ideal for play along mode.
Pressure Sensitive. Control the volume depending on how hard you strike the notes.
Immersion's Ultimate Density Control Haptic Feedback.
**** Become a Better Musician *****
Develop your ability to play by ear.
Given a melody, can you play it back or play along?
Start with a few notes and build up until you've mastered the song.
Suitable for all ages (kids to adults) and for all abilities (beginner to advanced).
***** Free *****
100 free songs of the full catalog are immediately available on this version. Play well to unlock all songs.
***** Song List *****
The song list is varied containing all genres such as Rock, Classical, The Latest Pop, Film Theme Tunes, TV Theme Tunes, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Naughties, Modern, Alternative, Indie, Latin and more. Includes:
Aashique, Abba, ACDC, Adele, Aerosmith, AHa, Alice Cooper, Alicia Keys, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Axel F, Avicii, Beethoven, Ben E King, Beyonce, Bizet, Black Sabbath, Blur, Blink 182, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Boomtown Rats, Bruno Mars, Carter Burwell, Christiani Perri, Claire de Lune, Coldplay, Cream, David Guetta, Deep Purple, Def Leppard, Deee-Lite, Depeche Mode, Dire Straits, Dirty Dancing, Doctor Who, Doctor Zhivago, Donna Summers, Ed Sheeran, Elastica, Elton John, Elvis, EMF, Eminem, Eric Clapton, Erik Satie, Evanescence, Final Fantasy, Fleetwood Mac, and lots more
***** Details *****
Songs capture the main melody / chorus / intro / verse.
★★★★★ Teachers’ approved and recommended educational resources.
This app provides a safe interactive environment for kids. No ads or inappropriate material.
New books are added every week!
Risk Free Subscription:
• 31 Days Free Trial. So if you cancel within 31 days, you will not be charged.
★ Read-Along-Technology: Great for young/beginner readers, each word is highlighted as it is read, which helps the kids to develop word recognition.
★ Smart Words: This feature in some of our books helps build vocabulary by providing the definition and meaning of special vocabulary words. The reader simply taps on these Smart Words to have the definition pop-up.
★ Completely free for teachers and educators.
★ Easily discover books based on your child’s age and interests or using the smart search feature.
★ Beautifully designed UI for easy Navigation.
★ Stunning illustrations.
★ Buy once and sync your content to all your devices.
★ Growing collection of educational resources for kids 1 to 11 years old.
★ A platform for teachers, parents and kids to collaborate.
★ One place where you can find educational resources in several categories including alphabets, animals, calendar, character education, friendship, health and wellness, numbers, poetry, riddles, science, sight words, story time, vocabulary word recognition and many more coming soon.
Visit our Facebook page and like us at https://www.facebook.com/smartkidzclub
Visit our website at http://www.smartkidzclub.com to learn more
See our Promo Video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvIVIVjS5v8
Cooking Games lets your kids explore the fun of cooking and preparing different foods. Cooking games supports free play for all ages and is a great way to use your imagination.
- 3 total different cooking machines
- 18 adorable fruit monsters and doctor
- Fantastic original artwork!
- No rules or stress - play any way your kids want to!
- Kid-friendly interface!
- No third-party advertising
Note: Ad Supported! For ad free version buy Survival Guide Pro
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
- All the texts and illustrations can be read offline. No internet connection is needed. The internet connection is only used to display ads.
Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION
- Survival Actions
- Pattern for Survival
Chapter 2: PSYCHOLOGY OF SURVIVAL
- A Look at Stress
- Natural Reactions
- Preparing Yourself
Chapter 3: SURVIVAL PLANNING AND SURVIVAL KITS
- Importance of Planning
- Survival Kits
Chapter 4: BASIC SURVIVAL MEDICINE
- Requirements for Maintenance of Health
- Medical Emergencies
- Lifesaving Steps
- Bone and Joint Injury
- Bites and Stings
- Environmental Injuries
- Herbal Medicines
Chapter 5: SHELTERS
- Primary Shelter—Uniform
- Shelter Site Selection
- Types of Shelters
Chapter 6: WATER PROCUREMENT
- Water Sources
- Still Construction
- Water Purification
- Water Filtration Devices
Chapter 7: FIRECRAFT
- Basic Fire Principles
- Site Selection and Preparation
- Fire Material Selection
- How to Build a Fire
- How to Light a Fire
Chapter 8: FOOD PROCUREMENT
- Animals for Food
- Traps and Snares
- Killing Devices
- Fishing Devices
- Cooking and Storage of Fish and Game
Chapter 9: SURVIVAL USE OF PLANTS
- Edibility of Plants
- Plants for Medicine
- Miscellaneous Uses of Plants
Chapter 10: POISONOUS PLANTS
- How Plants Poison
- All About Plants
- Rules for Avoiding Poisonous Plants
- Contact Dermatitis
- Ingestion Poisoning
Chapter 11: DANGEROUS ANIMALS
- Insects and Arachnids
- Venomous Snakes
- Snake-Free Areas
- Dangerous Lizards
- Dangers in Rivers
- Dangers in Bays and Estuaries
- Saltwater Dangers
- Other Dangerous Sea Creatures
Chapter 12: FIELD-EXPEDIENT WEAPONS, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT
- Edged Weapons
- Other Expedient Weapons
- Cordage and Lashing
- Rucksack Construction
- Clothing and Insulation
- Cooking and Eating Utensils
Chapter 13: DESERT SURVIVAL
- Environmental Factors
- Need for Water
- Heat Casualties
- Desert Hazards
Chapter 14: TROPICAL SURVIVAL
- Tropical Weather
- Jungle Types
- Travel Through Jungle Areas
- Immediate Considerations
- Water Procurement
- Poisonous Plants
Chapter 15: COLD WEATHER SURVIVAL
- Cold Regions and Locations
- Basic Principles of Cold Weather Survival
- Medical Aspects
- Cold Injuries
- Weather Signs
Chapter 16: SEA SURVIVAL
- The Open Sea
Chapter 17: EXPEDIENT WATER CROSSINGS
- Rivers and Streams
- Flotation Devices
- Other Water Obstacles
- Vegetation Obstacles
Chapter 18: FIELD-EXPEDIENT DIRECTION FINDING
- Using the Sun and Shadows
- Using the Moon
- Using the Stars
- Making Improvised Compasses
- Other Means of Determining Direction
Chapter 19: SIGNALING TECHNIQUES
- Means for Signaling
- Codes and Signals
- Aircraft Vectoring Procedures
- 92 knots.
- 10 categories: Bend, Binding, Climbing, Decorative, Fishing, Hitch, Looping, Running, Stopper, Whipping.
- Click knot image to get a zoomed in view of the knot.
Note1: Ad supported! For ad free version buy Knots Guide Pro
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine - Central Nervous
4. Endocrine - Reproductive
5. Endocrine - Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System - Back
11. Muscular System - Front
12. Nervous System
13. Respiratory System
14. Skeletal System - Back
15. Skeletal System - Front
16. Urinary System
- Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
- Description of each element represented in each biological system.
- Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
- To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a "More Information Wiki" button, which is available behind the menu button of the device.
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Human Anatomy Pro
This SIMPLE Application is a collection containing 98 different optical illusions with complete descriptions about each optical perception. Watch and read them and be amazed.
Note: Ad supported!
- 98 different optical illusions
- Social share: Facebook, email.
- Description of each illusion. Touch (scroll) the text to read complete description.
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
Enjoy watching the optical illusions by pressing a specific item in the list. This will open a new view that displays the entire optical illusion with its description. To navigate back press the "back" button at top left corner.
- Over 400 tongue twisters
- Phrases are listed and numbered
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
Note: Ad Supported
Send us more phrases and we will update.
About the list
This list includes only those persons who were sworn into office as president following the ratification of the United States Constitution, which took effect on March 4, 1789.
There have been forty-three people sworn into office, and forty-four presidencies, due to the fact that Grover Cleveland served two non-consecutive terms and is counted chronologically as both the twenty-second and the twenty-fourth president. Of the individuals elected as president, four died in office of natural causes (William Henry Harrison, Zachary Taylor, Warren G. Harding, and Franklin D. Roosevelt), one resigned (Richard Nixon), and four were assassinated (Abraham Lincoln, James A. Garfield, William McKinley, and John F. Kennedy). The first president was George Washington, who was inaugurated in 1789 after a unanimous Electoral College vote. William Henry Harrison spent the shortest time in office at 31 days in 1841. At over twelve years, Franklin D. Roosevelt spent the longest time in office, and is the only president to serve more than two terms; he died shortly into his fourth term in 1945. The current president is Barack Obama; he assumed the office on January 20, 2009, and is the first president of African American descent. He is also the first president born outside the Contiguous United States, having been born in Hawaii.
- Forty-four Presidents.
- Illustrations and description of each President
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy US Presidents Pro
-About 150 quotes
-Email/SMS quote to friends
Note: Ad Supported!
The periodic table of the chemical elements is a tabular display of the chemical elements. Although precursors to this table exist, its invention is generally credited to Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev in 1869, who intended the table to illustrate recurring ("periodic") trends in the properties of the elements. The layout of the table has been refined and extended over time, as new elements have been discovered, and new theoretical models have been developed to explain chemical behavior.
- The periodic table (zoomable and in some devices pinch-zoomable)
- Descriptions and illustrations of the elements (touch element for information)
The following properties are displayed for each element if the value is currently known by science.
Group, Standard atomic weight
Electrons per shell
Phase, Density (near r.t.)
Heat of fusion
Heat of vaporization
Specific heat capacity (25 ∞C)
Van der Waals radius
Electrical resistivity (20 ∞C)
Thermal conductivity (300 K)
Thermal expansion (25 ∞C)
Speed of sound (thin rod)
CAS registry number
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Elements - Periodic Table Pro
This First Aid manual, which is published by the U.S. Army, meets the emergency medical training needs of individual soldiers. Because medical personnel will not always be readily available, the nonmedical soldiers will have to rely heavily on their own skills and knowledge of life-sustaining methods to survive on the integrated battlefield. This manual also addresses first aid measures for other life- threatening situations. It outlines both self-treatment (self-aid) and aid to other soldiers (buddy aid). More importantly, this manual emphasizes prompt and effective action in sustaining life and preventing or minimizing further suffering. First aid is the emergency care given to the sick, injured, or wounded before being treated by medical personnel.
*** This application is completely based on the United States Army First Aid Field Manual FM 21-11. ***
- Both Portrait and Landscape modes are supported. Landscape mode is preferred for better reading experience.
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
List of Contents
- CHAPTER 1. Fundamental Criteria for First Aid
Section I. EVALUATE CASUALTY
Section II. UNDERSTAND VITAL BODY FUNCTIONS
- CHAPTER 2. Basic Measures for First Aid
Section I. OPEN THE AIRWAY AND RESTORE BREATHING
Section II. STOP THE BLEEDING AND PROTECT THE WOUND
Section III. CHECK AND TREAT FOR SHOCK
- CHAPTER 3. First Aid for Special Wounds
Section I. GIVE PROPER FIRST AID FOR HEAD INJURIES
Section II. GIVE PROPER FIRST AID FOR FACE AND NECK INJURIES
Section III. GIVE PROPER FIRST AID FOR CHEST AND ABDOMINAL WOUNDS AND BURN INJURIES
Section IV. APPLY PROPER BANDAGES TO UPPER AND LOWER EXTREMITIES
- CHAPTER 4. First Aid for Fractures
- CHAPTER 5. First Aid for Climatic Injury
- CHAPTER 6. First Aid for Bites and Stings
- CHAPTER 7. First Aid in Toxic Environments
Section I. INDIVIDUAL PROTECTION AND FIRST AID EQUIPMENT FOR TOXIC SUBSTANCES
Section II. CHEMICAL-BIOLOGICAL AGENTS
Section III. NERVE AGENTS
Section IV. OTHER AGENTS
- CHAPTER 8. First Aid for Psychological Reactions
- APPENDIX A. First Aid Case and Kits, Dressings, and Bandages
- APPENDIX B. Rescue and Transportation Procedures
- APPENDIX C. Common Problems/Conditions
Section I. HEALTH MAINTENANCE
Section II. FIRST AID FOR COMMON PROBLEMS
- APPENDIX E. Digital Pressure
- APPENDIX F. Decontamination Procedures
- APPENDIX G. Skill Level 1 Tasks