You can ask these questions both guys and girls.
PS: Free application base is limited with 40 questions.
Questions & Answers is a service that allows users to both submit questions to be answered and answer questions asked by other users. The user asks a question, waits for answers and accept single answer. You can change a question rating. To answer the question the user should first choose a question. You can use filtering, sorting and searching by question list. Also you can add an interesting question to favorites. As well as the answers, question's rating can also be changed. You will receive awards for active communication. The user receives an award, if his question is liked by other users. Such question has a high rating, was viewed or added to favorites by many users. Also the user receives an award, if his answer is liked by other users. Such answer has a high rating or was accepted.
- Viewing questions and answers
- Adding questions and answers
- Editing questions and answers
- Removing questions and answers
- Rating changing of questions and answers
- Adding questions to favorites
- Accepting answers
- Filtering, sorting and searching by question list
- Awards for questions and answers
- Viewing users
- Rating changing of users
- Filtering, sorting and searching by user list
English and russian languages supported.
More from developer
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine - Central Nervous
4. Endocrine - Reproductive
5. Endocrine - Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System - Back
11. Muscular System - Front
12. Nervous System
13. Respiratory System
14. Skeletal System - Back
15. Skeletal System - Front
16. Urinary System
- Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
- Description of each element represented in each biological system.
- Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
- To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a "More Information Wiki" button, which is available behind the menu button of the device.
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Human Anatomy Pro
- 92 knots.
- 10 categories: Bend, Binding, Climbing, Decorative, Fishing, Hitch, Looping, Running, Stopper, Whipping.
- Click knot image to get a zoomed in view of the knot.
Note1: Ad supported! For ad free version buy Knots Guide Pro
This SIMPLE Application is a collection containing 98 different optical illusions with complete descriptions about each optical perception. Watch and read them and be amazed.
Note: Ad supported!
- 98 different optical illusions
- Social share: Facebook, email.
- Description of each illusion. Touch (scroll) the text to read complete description.
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
Enjoy watching the optical illusions by pressing a specific item in the list. This will open a new view that displays the entire optical illusion with its description. To navigate back press the "back" button at top left corner.
Note: Ad Supported! For ad free version buy Survival Guide Pro
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
- All the texts and illustrations can be read offline. No internet connection is needed. The internet connection is only used to display ads.
Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION
- Survival Actions
- Pattern for Survival
Chapter 2: PSYCHOLOGY OF SURVIVAL
- A Look at Stress
- Natural Reactions
- Preparing Yourself
Chapter 3: SURVIVAL PLANNING AND SURVIVAL KITS
- Importance of Planning
- Survival Kits
Chapter 4: BASIC SURVIVAL MEDICINE
- Requirements for Maintenance of Health
- Medical Emergencies
- Lifesaving Steps
- Bone and Joint Injury
- Bites and Stings
- Environmental Injuries
- Herbal Medicines
Chapter 5: SHELTERS
- Primary Shelter—Uniform
- Shelter Site Selection
- Types of Shelters
Chapter 6: WATER PROCUREMENT
- Water Sources
- Still Construction
- Water Purification
- Water Filtration Devices
Chapter 7: FIRECRAFT
- Basic Fire Principles
- Site Selection and Preparation
- Fire Material Selection
- How to Build a Fire
- How to Light a Fire
Chapter 8: FOOD PROCUREMENT
- Animals for Food
- Traps and Snares
- Killing Devices
- Fishing Devices
- Cooking and Storage of Fish and Game
Chapter 9: SURVIVAL USE OF PLANTS
- Edibility of Plants
- Plants for Medicine
- Miscellaneous Uses of Plants
Chapter 10: POISONOUS PLANTS
- How Plants Poison
- All About Plants
- Rules for Avoiding Poisonous Plants
- Contact Dermatitis
- Ingestion Poisoning
Chapter 11: DANGEROUS ANIMALS
- Insects and Arachnids
- Venomous Snakes
- Snake-Free Areas
- Dangerous Lizards
- Dangers in Rivers
- Dangers in Bays and Estuaries
- Saltwater Dangers
- Other Dangerous Sea Creatures
Chapter 12: FIELD-EXPEDIENT WEAPONS, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT
- Edged Weapons
- Other Expedient Weapons
- Cordage and Lashing
- Rucksack Construction
- Clothing and Insulation
- Cooking and Eating Utensils
Chapter 13: DESERT SURVIVAL
- Environmental Factors
- Need for Water
- Heat Casualties
- Desert Hazards
Chapter 14: TROPICAL SURVIVAL
- Tropical Weather
- Jungle Types
- Travel Through Jungle Areas
- Immediate Considerations
- Water Procurement
- Poisonous Plants
Chapter 15: COLD WEATHER SURVIVAL
- Cold Regions and Locations
- Basic Principles of Cold Weather Survival
- Medical Aspects
- Cold Injuries
- Weather Signs
Chapter 16: SEA SURVIVAL
- The Open Sea
Chapter 17: EXPEDIENT WATER CROSSINGS
- Rivers and Streams
- Flotation Devices
- Other Water Obstacles
- Vegetation Obstacles
Chapter 18: FIELD-EXPEDIENT DIRECTION FINDING
- Using the Sun and Shadows
- Using the Moon
- Using the Stars
- Making Improvised Compasses
- Other Means of Determining Direction
Chapter 19: SIGNALING TECHNIQUES
- Means for Signaling
- Codes and Signals
- Aircraft Vectoring Procedures
-About 150 quotes
-Email/SMS quote to friends
Note: Ad Supported!
-Over 300 riddles
-6 different categories: Logic, Traditional, Classic, What am I, Easy, Hard
Note. Ad supported!
The periodic table of the chemical elements is a tabular display of the chemical elements. Although precursors to this table exist, its invention is generally credited to Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev in 1869, who intended the table to illustrate recurring ("periodic") trends in the properties of the elements. The layout of the table has been refined and extended over time, as new elements have been discovered, and new theoretical models have been developed to explain chemical behavior.
- The periodic table (zoomable and in some devices pinch-zoomable)
- Descriptions and illustrations of the elements (touch element for information)
The following properties are displayed for each element if the value is currently known by science.
Group, Standard atomic weight
Electrons per shell
Phase, Density (near r.t.)
Heat of fusion
Heat of vaporization
Specific heat capacity (25 ∞C)
Van der Waals radius
Electrical resistivity (20 ∞C)
Thermal conductivity (300 K)
Thermal expansion (25 ∞C)
Speed of sound (thin rod)
CAS registry number
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Elements - Periodic Table Pro
This field manual details techniques soldiers and leaders must know to cope with mountainous terrain. These techniques are the foundation upon which the mountaineer must build. They must be applied to the various situations encountered to include river crossings, glaciers, snow-covered mountains, ice climbing, rock climbing, and urban vertical environments.
*** This application is completely based on the United States MILITARY MOUNTAINEERING Field Manual FM 3-97.61. ***
- Both Portrait and Landscape modes are supported. Landscape mode is preferred for better reading experience.
- Zooming is supported in order to see the text/images better.
List of Contents
CHAPTER 1. MOUNTAIN TERRAIN, WEATHER, AND HAZARDS
CHAPTER 2. MOUNTAIN LIVING
CHAPTER 3. MOUNTAINEERING EQUIPMENT
CHAPTER 4. ROPE MANAGEMENT AND KNOTS
CHAPTER 5. ANCHORS
CHAPTER 6. CLIMBING
CHAPTER 7. ROPE INSTALLATIONS
CHAPTER 8. MOUNTAIN WALKING TECHNIQUES
CHAPTER 9 MOUNTAIN STREAM CROSSING
CHAPTER 10. MOVEMENT OVER SNOW AND ICE
CHAPTER 11. MOUNTAIN RESCUE AND EVACUATION
APPENDIX A. LEVELS OF MILITARY MOUNTAINEERING
APPENDIX B. MEASUREMENT CONVERSION FACTORS
APPENDIX C. AVALANCHE SEARCH AND RESCUE TECHNIQUES
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Mountaineering Pro