All bevel angles are referenced from the traditional layout methods used by the French and Germans carpenters. Use with the French Rabattement de Surface method (folding roof surface) or the German Flachenklappung method. Basiswissen Schiften or Charpente Les Traces. Use with Traité Théorique et Pratique de Charpente by Louis Mazerolle or Handbuch der Schiftungen by Manfred Euchner or Draw Down Technique --> Abklappung
Jack Rafter Plumb To Earth Perpendicular To Plate Line Bevel Angles, with claw angle.
Jack Rafter Plumb To Earth Offset/Skewed From Plate Line Bevel Angles.
Jack Rafter Plumb To Roof Surface Offset/Skewed From Plate Line Bevel Angles, with claw angle.
Rafter Plumb To Earth Offset/Skewed From Plate Line Bevel Angles.
Crossing Jack Rafters Plumb To Roof Surface Bevel Angles, with claw angle.
Saint Andre Cross Rafters Plumb To Roof Surface Bevel Angles, with claw angle.
Purlin Rafter Plumb To Roof Surface Bevel Angles, with claw angle.
Witches Cut on Hip Rafter with Square Tail Rafters
Hip Rafter Edge Bevel Angles, Backing Angles
Devers De Pas for Rafters Plumb To Roof Surface and Offset/Skewed From Plate Line
Claw Line Dimensions for Drawdown Layout method
Traditional French and German Roof Framing Geometry Layout Books
Developing a construction plan in which each piece of wood can be found in its true shape for
Oblique rafters, Slanted Rafters, Skewed Rafters, Canted Rafters
Google Sketchup Model of Traditional Roof Framing Geometry Layout Techniques 1
Review 3D models live from hundreds of suppliers’ catalogs and move them around at a touch
Easily find that the component you’re looking for and receive the CAD file you selected on your workstation
Read daily news from the global CAD community
Get access to hundreds of manufacturer product catalogs and download 100+ million Free 3D CAD Models via your smartphone & tablet.
All CAD Models are compatible with all the most suitable formats for your designs including SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, Pro/ENGINEER & Creo, Inventor, AutoCAD, Solid Edge, TopSolid, Geomagic Design, Kompas 3D, SpaceClaim, SketchUp, Autodesk REVIT, ZW3D, Draftsight, HiCAD, TurboCAD, T-FLEX and supports the majority of neutral CAD formats.
Within TFTPad, interact with 3D models using the intuitive touch interface.
Select a model in the public JSON3D Gallery (or among the 3 sample models installed with the application) and load it. Pinch to zoom, single finger drag to rotate, two finger drag to pan and double tap on the screen to fit all the model.
To visualize your own 3D models on your device with TFTPad :
- create your free account at http://json3d.tftlabs.com to get your own JSON3D Private Gallery,
- upload your 3D files which will be converted to JSON3D and become ready for visualization and sharing from a Web browser or from a Mobile/Tablet with TFTPad.
- whenever you are ready, transfer to public JSON3D Gallery for unrestricted sharing.
As a free application, JSON3D Gallery supports only following CAD formats (up to their latest revision):
- CATIA V5 / Dassault Systemes
- SolidWorks / Dassault Systemes
- JT / Siemens
- Pro/Engineer - Creo Parametric / Parametric Technology Corporation
Upload size in free JSON3D Gallery is limited to 10 Mb.
TFTPad and JSON3D Gallery are part of TFTLabs line of products and technologies, focused on 3D communication and interoperability on the Web and mobile.
TFTLabs products work directly on 3D data from all native or generic CAD formats (more than 20 formats) up to their latest revision.
The whole technology for import and visualization is owned by TFTLabs and built upon the JSON3D file format.
Join us on Facebook TFTLabs page: http://www.facebook.com/TFTLabs
For any request, contact us: http://tftlabs.com/contact.html
For further information: http://tftlabs.com
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The app comes installed with a small sample dataset to demonstrate some of the mobile functionality. Other SkylineGlobe components are required in order to be able to upload or stream relevant geo-spatial information into the TerraExplorer mobile app.
Here's how it works:
1. See something that needs to be fixed?
2. Submit a service request and even attach a photo.
3. City Staff receive the request and fix the problem!
4. You get notified when the service request is completed.
Users can monitor requests and provide comments. You can also check out the latest community news and events, find a park, adopt a pet or check to see when your next yard waste collection day is.
Download the app to get stay involved with your City today!
* Prio instead of Silent. This is forced by priorities Google introduced in Android 5.0. Apps can only put phone in Priority mode now. This mode is effectively *same as* Silent, if no priority notifications were defined, which is default case. Priority mode has more options. Pure Silent mode can be enabled via pressing volume rocket and choosing None option only.
* Experimental Mobile Data switch can only be a shortcut to system settings.
Settings Extended puts your favorite settings or application shortcuts to the notification area and lets you access them quickly. You can instantly adjust Android settings even without leaving an application you use. Settings Extended will save your time to do better things.
You have 7 days to try out a Full Version. Then you can either stay with free basic version or buy full version extension.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
Or Beta Testing community: http://goo.gl/7uA19p
* Battery indicator disappears from status bar after an application update. This is standard behaviour of Android. You need to simply launch app once and it will install status bar icon again.
* How do I setup a widget? Launch app. At the top of the screen you'll see a widget preview area with toggles your widget already has. Drag and drop a toggle to rearrange or remove it. Tap a toggle to get more options. Tap an item in the list of available toggles to add it.
* What is an in-app extension? In-app extension is like any other app. Once purchased it is available on your device like any other app. It stays with you after you change your phone too.
* My extension is not active after update. What should I do? Make sure a) you have a SINGLE user account in Google Play application - Menu - Accounts, and b) this is the account you used to purchase the extension.
* Why there is no direct switches for every setting? It's because some settings are secured by Android. You can change these settings via system settings menu only.
* What is an experimental option? A) It won't work on some devices; B) It can stop working after every new Android update; C) No fixes are possible for it. Use them at your own risk.
* Can I hide the status bar icon? Yes for JellyBeans, no for ICS. ICS does not support this option properly. Sometimes ICS leaves a black gap (empty space) instead of an icon in status bar. To avoid this ugly behavior we decided to disable "hidden" option for ICS.
* Can I hide status bar icon and keep widget at the top in Android 4.1? No, due to new Android 4.1 notification priorities. Lowest priority hides the icon but moves the widget to the bottom at the same time.
* Can I have separate sliders for Ringer and Notifications? This option is enabled automatically if your device supports it.
* Why do not allow separate Ringer and Notifications sliders for all phones? Because since ICS, official Android distribution links these two volumes and always changes them together. If you want to change this please vote for this option at Google bugs site. Click the star icon in the top-left corner: http://goo.gl/15KMi
* Is this a home screen widget? No, this is a status bar widget only.
Settings Extended uses permissions listed below for the mentioned purposes only.
1) "GPS location", "control NFC", "Bluetooth", "Network connectivity", "Wi-Fi", "System Settings", "Toggle sync", "Read sync settings" for getting status and changing corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) "Take picture and videos" for LED flashlight only.
3) "Directly call phone numbers" for a "direct call" system shortcut.
4) "Billing" for extensions.
5) "Vibration", "Run at startup" for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) "Expand/collaps status bar" for collapsing status bar after changing a setting.
7) "Writing Secure Settings" for GPS in-place switch on rooted devices.
Permissions are exclusively used for the purposes listed above.
This is the ONLY remote desktop app that streams the whole PC or Mac screen to your Android smartphone with smooth, high-res video and audio, allowing you to interact with your all applications, games, multimedia content, and files over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks. GO EVERYWHERE WITH JUST YOUR ANDROID DEVICE WITHOUT HAVING TO CARRY YOUR COMPUTER!
#.If you have upgraded Splashtop Streamer on your computer to v2, please visit http://support-remote.splashtop.com/entries/21658867 to configure the settings.
* BEST of CES 2012 -- Best Mobile App
* BEST OF CES 2011 Award
* #1 Android Market "Top New Paid App" (June)
* Top Android Market business apps in US, UK, Canada, etc.
* #1 app for iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, webOS, etc..
Fast and Easy Setup:
* One-click access to your computer desktop with minimal setup
* Install the free Splashtop Streamer on your computer - supports Windows 7, Vista, and XP, as well as Mac OS X 10.6+ (Snow Leopard or Lion is required for Mac users).
* Application automatically finds your local computers, or sign in to your Gmail account on the app and Streamer to find your computers across the Internet
Note: If you have an Android 3.x or 4.x tablet, please purchase "Splashtop Remote Desktop HD" instead for enhanced performance optimization.
STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE
Access your service calls, tickets, tasks, appointments and to-dos in real-time.
CAPTURE MORE BILLABLE TIME, MORE ACCURATELY
Enter your time into Autotask from your smart phone or mobile device before it’s forgotten.
KEEP ON TOP OF THE DETAILS
Schedule appointments and to-dos the moment they come to mind.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED FASTER
Search and access your account and contact information on the go.
All Autotask users have read-only access to their data with LiveMobile at no charge (no license activation is required). A LiveMobile license activation will be required to make updates to Autotask from your mobile device.
For more information about Autotask IT Business Management software, visit www.autotask.com
Cloudpipes has a
- powerful Dropbox file manager
- powerful scheduler
What it can do
It can be used for file organisation, backup or automate file transfers. You can send or receive files from the cloud seamlessly whenever you want.
You can manage your media by scheduling an upload of your Camera folder, or downloading your mp3 playlist every morning.
Also, contains a powerful Dropbox browser that can upload/download whole folders at once!
How it works
You create pipes that link a remote dropbox folder to a folder on your device. From here you can upload or download files at a given time. You can schedule the transfers when you want.
- Custom pipes! Direct your files to where you want to!
- File filter (filter which files to transfer)
- Power aware (transfer on WiFi or on charge)
- Bandwidth aware (does revision checking on files)
- Runs in background without consuming extra processing
- Dropbox browser with Folder upload/download capabilities
- Starts on boot
The Dropbox API limits the maximum file upload size to 150 MB.
Support the developer by buying the eXTenDeD version of Cloudpipes.
Please report issues to email@example.com so that the app can be improved.
Please be aware that the developer takes no responsibility for loss of data or any other implications.
This app simply displays a forecast for the next 5 days and has very flat and clean design. It shows a temperature chart for high and low temperatures.
Looks good and does its job!
There is no background services or refresh running.
This app does not contain any widgets or notifications (yet)!
Major thanks go to:
Weatherfeed from http://openweathermap.org/
Icon credits to: Adam Whitcroft for his beautiful climacons
It will let you run Cloudpipes pipes on specific conditions from Tasker.
This app requires both Tasker AND Cloudpipes to be installed.
With this plugin you can select some conditions in Tasker, when triggered, can run a pipe in Cloudpipes. This can be a very powerful was to transfer your files.
The csv file is human readable so you can extract or modify the information in it. You can use Excel or Notepad for it.
PhoneBackup integrates with Cloudpipes which allows you to transfer your backups onto Dropbox whenever you want. The scheduler uses Cloudpipes to schedule the backup and to upload it to Dropbox. You can select which items you want to backup and how frequently you want to schedule the backup.
- Restoring multiple times over again may create some duplicates.
If you want to use scheduling you need have Cloudpipes installed since PhoneBackup uses its scheduler.
See Help: http://cloudpipes.wordpress.com/phonebackup-help/