INFO: Experimental GPS "In-place" option will stop working after upgrading to Android 4.3. No fix is possible.
If you like it and you want to support further development you can purchase an in-app extension.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Italian, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Russian
* How do I setup a widget? Launch app. At the top of the screen you'll see a widget preview area. It contains toggles your widget already has. Drag and drop a toggle to rearrange or remove it. Tap a toggle to get more options. Below that area you see a list of available toggles. Tap an item in the list of list of available toggles to add it.
* What is an in-app extension? In-app extension is like any other app. Once purchased it is available on your device like any other app. It stays with you after you change your phone too.
* My extension is not active after update. What should I do? Make sure a) you have a SINGLE user account in Google Play application - Menu - Accounts, and b) this is the account you used to purchase the extension.
* Why there is no direct switches for every setting? It's because some settings are secured by Android. You can change these settings via system settings menu only.
* What is an experimental option? A) It won't work on some devices; B) If it works, it can stop working after every new Android update; C) No fixes for it is possible. Enable them at your own risk or use a system shortcuts instead.
* Why the rich notifications in JB (Android 4.1) do not expand automatically? Because the app keeps status bar widget at the top with highes notification priority. You can expend notifications at any time but swiping them with two finders down. Settings Extended do not block them. We suggest to use "Hide icon & widget at bottom" option to get notifications expended automatically.
* Can I hide the status bar icon? Yes for JellyBeans, no for ICS. ICS does not support this option properly. Sometimes ICS leaves a black gap (empty space) instead of an icon in status bar. To avoid this ugly behavior we decided to disable "hidden" option for ICS.
* Can I hide status bar icon and keep widget at the top in Android 4.1? No, due to new Android 4.1 notification priorities. Lowest priority hides the icon but moves the widget to the bottom at the same time.
* Can I have separate sliders for Ringer and Notifications? This option is enabled automatically. If it is not active on your device, then your device does not support it.
* Why do not allow separate Ringer and Notifications sliders for all phones? Because since ICS, official Android distribution links these two volumes and always changes them together. If you want to change this please vote for this option at Google bugs site. Click the star icon in the top-left corner: http://goo.gl/15KMi
* Is this a home screen widget? No, this is a status bar widget only.
Settings Extended uses permissions listed below for the mentioned purposes only.
1) "GPS location", "control NFC", "Bluetooth", "Network connectivity", "Wi-Fi", "System Settings", "Toggle sync", "Read sync settings" for getting status and changing corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) "Take picture and videos" for LED flashlight only.
3) "Directly call phone numbers" for a "direct call" system shortcut.
4) "Billing" for extensions.
5) "Vibration", "Run at startup" for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) "Expand/collaps status bar" for collapsing status bar after changing a setting.
7) "Writing Secure Settings" for GPS in-place switch on rooted devices.
Settings Search works like Spotlight on a Mac and allows you to access your settings much more easily:
- Browse an alphabetical list
- Search by keyword
- Search by voice
- Pick from recent searches
This is a great tool for novices and pros alike.
Please note: The available settings vary by device. Some options may be unavailable on your model.
If you have any feedback, send an email to email@example.com
More from developer
Cloudpipes is a versatile Dropbox automation tool.
Cloudpipes has a
- powerful Dropbox file manager
- powerful scheduler
What it can do
It can be used for file organisation, backup or automate file transfers. You can send or receive files from the cloud seamlessly whenever you want.
You can manage your media by scheduling an upload of your Camera folder, or downloading your mp3 playlist every morning.
Also, contains a powerful Dropbox browser that can upload/download whole folders at once!
How it works
You create pipes that link a remote dropbox folder to a folder on your device. From here you can upload or download files at a given time. You can schedule the transfers when you want.
- Custom pipes! Direct your files to where you want to!
- File filter (filter which files to transfer)
- Power aware (transfer on WiFi or on charge)
- Bandwidth aware (does revision checking on files)
- Runs in background without consuming extra processing
- Dropbox browser with Folder upload/download capabilities
- Starts on boot
The Dropbox API limits the maximum file upload size to 150 MB.
Support the developer by buying the eXTenDeD version of Cloudpipes.
Please report issues to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the app can be improved.
Please be aware that the developer takes no responsibility for loss of data or any other implications.
This app simply displays a forecast for the next 5 days and has very flat and clean design. It shows a temperature chart for high and low temperatures.
Looks good and does its job!
There is no background services or refresh running.
This app does not contain any widgets or notifications (yet)!
Major thanks go to:
Weatherfeed from http://openweathermap.org/
Icon credits to: Adam Whitcroft for his beautiful climacons
The csv file is human readable so you can extract or modify the information in it. You can use Excel or Notepad for it.
PhoneBackup integrates with Cloudpipes which allows you to transfer your backups onto Dropbox whenever you want. The scheduler uses Cloudpipes to schedule the backup and to upload it to Dropbox. You can select which items you want to backup and how frequently you want to schedule the backup.
- Restoring multiple times over again may create some duplicates.
If you want to use scheduling you need have Cloudpipes installed since PhoneBackup uses its scheduler.
It will let you run Cloudpipes pipes on specific conditions from Tasker.
This app requires both Tasker AND Cloudpipes to be installed.
With this plugin you can select some conditions in Tasker, when triggered, can run a pipe in Cloudpipes. This can be a very powerful was to transfer your files.