read the Apps for Education story here: http://cp2-software.tumblr.com/"
For a Bluetooth device to play music, it must support the A2DP standard, otherwise it can't stream music (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth_profile)
Have you ever wanted to get into your car and when Bluetooth connects to your phone the music just starts playing where it left off in the player of your choice?
This app is designed to tie the Bluetooth connect event to playing the music player of your choice. Unlike other auto-play options, this allows you to select the specific player that should be used. Do you want Spotify instead of Google Music Player, you can select that, do you want TuneIn instead of the Core Android music player, no problem.
Why would you want this? Some Bluetooth receivers do not play at all, some target the stock music player, this puts you in control of what happens when Bluetooth audio connects.
This App assumes you already have the subject Bluetooth device Paired to your phone using the BT device manufacturer's unique approach. It won't help Pair the device, the list that shows (as in the App picture) is a list of Paired (sometimes called Bonded) devices.
This App starts a Music App by package name and broadcasts "play" to start the player. NOT all players support this. Some players that work:
* Google Play Music
* Core Music Player
* Android Music
* Rocket Player
* iHeart Radio: Best if you select "Play last station on startup"
* Pandora: Must select "Bluetooth for Automotive" in settings
* TuneIn: Best if you select "Auto restart Player"
* Slacker: Best if you select "Resume Play on Startup"
* Maple MP3 player. Note: Must set "Respond to Headset Buttons" to ON
Explanation of Permissions:
* Network/Create Bluetooth connections: Obvious
* Phone Calls/Read phone state: If in a phone call, this app will wait until you hang up to start the music player
* System Tools/Change WiFi state: there is a Tweak that can turn off the WiFi if you want when Bluetooth connects.
* Network/view Wi-Fi state: support tweak Restore Wifi on disconnect so have to read Wifi state
First, connect and pair with your Bluetooth device manually (this is a requirement) and then just turn off and on Bluetooth (or leave Bluetooth on and turn the screen on) and it will auto connect.
☆☆☆☆☆ “Best app, best developer! - Best app! Made a suggestion to the developer, it was done the very next day! AWESOME is an understatement!” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Very good - Works extremely well, thanks for such a great app, use it everyday with my cars blue tooth...very convenient.” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Good job - Very good app does what its supposed to” - Customer feedback
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/bluetooth-auto-connect.html
■ Auto connect to all devices
■ Specify many global profiles
■ Prioritize your devices and select profiles for each
■ Control Bluetooth state for docked, charged and incoming / outgoing call events
■ Turn Bluetooth off after inactivity
■ Disable some devices
■ Shortcut support
■ Retry After
■ Bluetooth on
■ Screen on
■ Power and dock connected
■ Device connected and device disconnected
■ Media audio (A2DP)
■ Call audio (HSP)
■ Health (HDP)
■ Input Device (HID)
■ Networking (PAN)
■ Phone Book (PBAP)
■ Tasker integration (run a task from Tasker)
■ Audio notification (play a notification sound)
■ Run app
■ Advanced settings
■ Priority retry
■ Tasker and Locale plugin
■ Runs as a service which releases itself automatically when not needed
■ Suitable for Samsung S3 and others
■ No configuration required with auto mode
See our website for more information and FAQ
GUIDE> http://help.medieval.it (by Absolutely Android)
* Custom security manager for incoming BT connections: only authorized devices can connect, if you accept. If you refuse, no access is granted on your servers: personal data files and privacy are safe against hacker, nerd, geek and guru (enanched Bluetooth server security is disabled by default)
* 3rd party applications can open (or pick) files from sdcard using this package like attachment, music, pictures or any multimedia file (no external intents are supported for performance purpose)
* Support for legacy 2.0 and AES (128, 192 and 256 bit) encryption (both pack and unpack) of Zip files (like WinZIP or WinRAR) - keep private document secure using a long pass to protect it
* Enhanced all-in-one app with the fastest file browser ever seen (you can verify by yourself, test it now)
* Professional, clean and fast UI where you can customize any aspect of the file viewer. Customizable user interface in order to best fit your needs (expert only)
* Thumbnails for APK, audio, video, image (also inside archive files: Zip, GZip, TAR) - thumb picture (miniature) not stored on cell phone memory
* It can connect to new and old cellphone: nokia, samsung, lg, sony (Android does not support infrared IR pan)
* Search files also inside Zip, GZ, Tar (advanced searching inside archive can take double time to complete)
* Improved contact send function in order to manipulate telephone numbers on generated VCARD (vcf) files
* Cut, copy, move, paste, delete multiple items using the integrated explorer of this application
* You can full unhide (or hide) hidden media (both smartphone and sd memory)
* OBEX layer (obexftp and obexopp) entirely developed by Medieval Software
* Compress, uncompress and extract Zip (encrypt with password), GZip, Tar
* Cleaner program settings view using shortcut icons pane
* Sharing: you can share a single file or an entire path
* Powerful bookmark feature with precise sorting
* Contact send screen supports contacts groups
* Test and check archive integrity (deflate)
* Desktop folders shortcuts
* Calculate MD5 and CRC32
* Power saving management
* Streaming service
* No root required
* Multi language
* Home folder
* File sort
* Open as
Freeware with AD (free software) - You can now remove advertising from this application by purchasing "Medieval Licensing System" on the Android Market!
NOTE - SDPD (uuid port route) may not work on Android 1.5 and 1.6 so friend services could not reach you!
FAQ> Why "Bluetooth File Transfer" requires the contact read permissions?
A. In order to send your contacts over Bluetooth, if you wish, for example to your car-kit or to another smartphone. Open main menu, select Send contacts item, put a check beside the contacts you would like to send and finally press Send button.
Our professional service for sharing files via Bluetooth is the easy, modern and secure alternative.
BTAF (Bluetooth Transfer Any File), is an application for transferring files, can transfer any type of files of any size via Bluetooth.
Basically what it does is expose a file. That multiple users can download it at once. Allowing multiple file selection and confirmation of shipments and downloads. It ranks among the most used applications.
It is very easy to use, just two steps:
Step 1: User/s 1 select file
Step 2: User/s 2 click on Receive
And voila, file sent.
. Very easy to use! Zero configurations required.
. Multiselect files.
. Send a file to multiple users simultaneously.
. Receive multiple files from different users simultaneously.
. Confirmation of shipments.
. Confirmation of downloads.
. Includes its own file browser (File Selector).
. No need to register or login.
We have optimized this application to ensure that you make the best use of Bluetooth. But keep in mind that Bluetooth hardware is limited. What it does is create a single tunnel between two devices (client and server). This is what prevents sending multiple files at one user at a time.
However we have created an alternative to this limitation by compressing a set of files, to enable Multiselection.
Regarding the shipping speed is relative to the Bluetooth device.
The application includes a user manual: Settings > Help
Enjoy it to the fullest,
This translation is automatic
transfer file, fast file transfer, exchange file, send file, big file transfer, free file transfer, large file sharing, send large file, send a file
Press big red button just after application installation and start: the service will start working.
You have to reboot your phone after this to make service working from device boot-up (the service will start authomatically).
To stop the service just toggle green button at the center of the screen.
It works only on rooted phones.
English & Russian languages localization
Please let us know if your rooted device doesn't work with our program and we will do our best to fix this (mail: support at vv-master.com)
Tutorial, support and general information you'll get on the website:
• Java SE - JRE (32-bit, x86 platform): http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
How to connect:
1. Download the server to your computer
2. Turn on Bluetooth on the PC
3. Extract downloaded file and launch Remote PC Server.jar
4. Run the application in your mobile. Choose Bluetooth connection −> select the computer from Paired Devices −> wait for connection
• Detailed tutorials: http://www.androidremotepc.com/tutorial/.
It is a trial version of Remote PC - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.rozkovec.remotedesktop
• Multimedia control (iTunes, KMPlayer, PowerDVD 11, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, Rhythmbox, VLC Media Player, Winamp, Windows Media Player)
• Presentation control (MS PowerPoint, OO Impress, Adobe Reader) with stopwatch
• Power system control
Support the following operating systems:
• Windows 7 & 8 (x86, x64)
• Windows Vista (x86, x64)
• Windows XP
• Mac OS X
Thank you for using my application and please write your comments and opinions on improvements.
When you get in the car you simple click on the widget or tap NFC tag. Car Music Connector will enable Bluetooth for you and after Bluetooth A2DP connection will be established music will play automatically. After you leave your car Bluetooth will be disabled to conserve battery power.
Quick start using:
· Home screen widget
· Lockscreen widget (Jelly Bean 4.2)
· NFC tag tap
· Tasker plugin
Automatically do the following:
· Enable Bluetooth to make connection
· Start music playback
· Lunch any 3rd party application, Maps or Waze for example
· Disable WiFi to save power while in the car
· Enter Car mode
· Adjust music stream volume to predefined volume
When you leave the car will automatically:
· Disable Bluetooth
· Enable WiFi back (only if was disabled)
Override voice dial button to:
· Simulate play/pause key
· Open any application
· Open Google Now voice search (Jelly Bean or higher)
In addition to music playback application can optionally disable Wi-Fi while in the car and enable Android Car mode. Please see Car Home default application for more details about Android car mode. You can start any 3rd party application installed on your device after connection is established.
Car Music Connector can work with any NFC tag. For example you can use old public transportation ticket. In case your NFC tag does not have internal ID you can enable “Any NFC tag” mode that will start Car Music Connector on any NFC tag scanned. If you have multiple NFC enabled applications on your device you may be prompted to select Car Music Connector every time you tap NFC tag. If there are no other NFC enabled applications Car Music Connector will launch automatically on NFC tag tap.
Application is designed with low battery usage in mind. It does not run any background processes while idle.
There is builtin plugin for Tasker application in the app.
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
Q. Can I get Poweramp v1.4 look?
A. You can download "Poweramp Classic Skin" on Market.
We have started an open forum for a complete UI redesign of both the Android and Chromecast screens. We want the users to redesign them. Go to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mono-app and make feature requests, suggestions, criticisms, post images or just to discuss anything Mono related.
Mono is for discovering and listening to music. It gives you access to the entire world of artists, their releases, their top tracks, their media. You can configure music sources for playback, including your local files, Soundcloud and of course YouTube, either on your device or on Chromecast. You can view artist bios, images, concerts, similar artists and build playlists easily and save and share them.
Soundcloud integration has been improved significantly and now offers the following features
- Soundcloud on Chromecast
- Explore all Soundcloud genres to build playlists in seconds
- See Soundcloud users' playlists and likes directly from their track or by typing in their name
- For any generic track, step through all Soundcloud artist/track matches to chose the one for your playlist.
Permissions (working on making these optional)
- Calendar - to post concerts
- Microphone - to speak text
- Location - to see concerts in the vicinity
See the review on Tapscape
Please note that this app is targeted towards Bluetooth devices that have at least Play/Pause, Previous, and Next buttons. Also note that this app will not be compatible with all music apps. It has been tested, and works with at least the following apps: MixZing, PowerAMP, ³(Cubed), Android’s default music app, Pandora, and the latest version of Amazon MP3. It works most of the time with Google Listen and Rhapsody. Winamp and Doubletwist are not supported. In order for your music apps to work, you will likely have to enable a “headset controls” option in each app’s preferences.
Please report any issues at http://code.google.com/p/media-button-router/issues/list
Also, please free to submit a patch or contribute to this project, it's all open-source. I no longer use this app daily (my commute has changed), so any progress is going to come from YOU.
Listen to music, internet streams and more with your bluetooth mono headphones!
Tested with: Nokia BH-213 + Sennheiser VMX 100
Before buying: Please try the free "Bluetooth Audio Widget TRIAL" (for compability with your mobile) , which is also available in the market.
Configurable click combinations
* Single/double/triple/quadruple click
* Single/double/triple click and hold
* These options work for the play/pause, next and previous button.
* Play/pause, next, previous or stop track
* Volume up, down or reset and rise
* Launch app (e.g. Voice Actions)
* Fast forward or rewind (long press or toggle)
* Tasker task (search 'Tasker' in the Google Play Store)
* Say time (requires Text-to-Speech)
* Target a specific media player to control.
* Separate volume levels will remember the media volume when (un)plugging your headset and restore it when (un)plugging your headset later.
* Ear protection allows you to limit the volume level.
* Volume reset and rise will start where you set it to start and rises based on the long-press delay.
* Option to speak the name or number of the person calling. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* Single click on the play/pause button answers/ends calls.
* Double click on the play/pause button declines incoming calls and (un)mutes the mic during calls.
* Triple click repeats the caller name or number. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* The buttons of the 5 above options are customisable.
* Monitor headset activity with timestamps.
* A widget to quickly switch the targeted media player.
* Export your settings to your SD card to switch between profiles or to back-up your settings. This function can be found by pressing menu.
* Execute actions when plugging your headset in or out.
* Turn on 'Headset (with mic) only' or 'Ignore system clicks' to selectively execute button actions.
* The play/pause button's long press functionality does not currently work with Jelly Bean due to Google forcing Voice Search to be launched.
* Works with almost all devices/wired headsets.
* Volume buttons on iPod/iPhone headsets will NOT work. This is due to hardware issues.
* Bluetooth headsets might not work.
* Fast forward and rewind require the media player to support it.
* TTS functionality requires Text-to-Speech to be installed on your phone.
* If Headset Droid seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
* If no conflicts are found, use the Headset monitor to see how Headset Droid is receiving and handling button interaction.
* For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.
* Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
* Please use the trial version to check if Headset Droid works without issues with your phone/headset/player. Uninstall the trial before installing the full version.
If you have any other suggestions, questions or issues, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to respond asap. Please don't use reviews for complaints as I will be unable to respond to your issue.
One of the most beautiful and powerful music player for Android!
You can manage your musics easily, Music Player will guide you easily to find all the music in your phone.
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. And more than 3 desktop widgets make your music play never been so easy.
Over 20 background skins to make your music player look more outstanding, and these also make your music player get the next level experience.
The unique equalizer make your music sounds like you've never had before.
MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, AAC , 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Lyric support. Automatic scanning all the lyric files , and matching the most appropriate lyrics file for your songs.
* 3 simple home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x2,4x1).
* Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
* Five band equalizer.
* 8 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer. (Normal, Classic, Dance, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock)
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
* Gorgeous background skins, 20 Gorgeous background images for your choice
* Edit the song details, now you don't worry about the song without album name or artist name.
* Headset support. Support one button and multiple buttons headsets. Leave your device in the pocket!
* Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
* Online music search and preview. All free in Music player now.
* Headset/Bluetooth Controls
To learn more about the advanced settings, please feel free to down and have a try.
We have always believed that music player experience can be something more. This is exactly why we have created this Ultra Music player.
The Philips Headset app runs in the background with almost no CPU loading and preset with pre-defined button controls already. Users can also customize the button with the following selections:
To select a suitable sound profile it’s effortlessly simple. Under ‘Headset’ sound will auto adjust to fit with your selected Philips headset model. If one prefers to customize their sound profile, choose the manual option under ‘Sound’ to tune and personalize your sound preference for an individual sound experience.
Why MySound doesn’t work properly with my phones?
- The app doesn't work with the default player of some Samsung phones. We suggest you try to use music player like Mixzing, PowerAMP, Winamp, DoubleTwist, Songbird etc.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please go to setting and activate the in-control option.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please set up the song playlist and use it with my MySound.
Phones that don't work with the app:
- The app doesn't work with HTC Beats as it has its own Beats sound system and overrides external equalizer control.
- The app doesn't work with phones from Sony Ericsson and older Samsung phones with Android platform and it is due to different 3,5mm pin configuration they are using. This requires extra connector to be compatible with. Please go to our customer support for help if needed.
If the Android headset app is topped by the system’s setting menu or a powerful app killer, you will only need to re launch the app again. Just plugging the headset will not initiate the app as it is the first time.
1) In Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the long press command are reserved by the Google Now (personal assistant). It causes the Headset app could not react to the long press assigned operation.
2) Nexus 7 has disabled the headset control pin in its 3.5 mm audio connector which causes the Headset app fail to function.
Music Pro is small, but with powerful music play control, it's the best music player for your android phone.
You can manage your musics easily, Music pro will guide you easy to find all the music in your phone.
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure.
Also, you can select more than 6 desktop widgets to easy control the music play.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2).
* LOCK SCREEN widgets supported, no necessary open the app to control your music play now.
* Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
* Create playlist SHORTCUTS.
* Music Library wide SEARCH.
* OpenGL based cover art animation
* High level of customization via settings
* Tag editor
* Headset/Bluetooth Controls
Formats supported: mp3, ogg, flac, wma, wav, m4a, mp4 (provided that your phone supports these formats).
Widgets only work if the app is installed on internal storage. If the app is on external storage like a SD card, the widget dissapears.
... and many other features to discover !
This app is based on vanilla code.
vanilla code: https://github.com/kreed/vanilla
Copyright (C) 2012 Christopher
More from developer
- download and read volumes from leading manga sites;
- mark your favorite manga;
- with simple intuitive touch interface reading of the manga with your mobile or tablet is same comfortable as reading of the paper based version;
- it downloads all images for the volume when first time opened and does not require Internet to read it later;
- many more cool features coming soon!
The application is new - I am constantly adding new features and fix bugs. This application is created to be simple to use, fast and friendly. Use the application menu to select what manga sources you wish to use for search.
Currently it supports 6 manga source sites, If you wish me add another site just drop me a line to my email.
The volume navigation is designed to be as simple as possible. For reading the manga use double click to zoom in selected area. The repeated double click triggers zoom out. When image is not zoomed - the finger swipe movements causing transition to the next page, when the image is zoomed - finger movements are making page to move inside of the screen.
Your feedbacks and suggestions are highly appreciated.
This editor mostly used by me for small text notes, write down ideas while I have a break.
Supports only plain text files at the moment.
The code is open so can review code, send pull requests, new features, translations and so on. https://github.com/maxistar/TextPad.
Any suggestions for this project are welcomed. Thank you!
Simple application allows you route sound via mono bluetooth headset. Normally android devices can not play music via mono bluetooth headsets. With Mono Bluetooth Router listening podcasts, internet radio, GPS navigation messages and other sound sources which do not require high sound quality via bluetooth hands free is possible again!
- sound indication when routing is switched on
- restores sound volume after switching off the routing
- indication when routing is on in status bar
- restores bluetooth routing after phone call
Supports Android 2.2 and higher.
Make sure your bluetooth headset is switched on before start the application.
On android 4.0 please make sure you switch on routing before sound started to play.
- Sound quality is not perfect. Unfortunately I still not found a way to deliver high quality of sound, though I am constantly looking for way to make it better. Still hope that low quality is better then no Bluetooth sound at all.
- Not all models supported;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S2 - the native music player is not working - please use third party MP3 music player;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S3 - the sound from microphone also routing through the headset so you hear all noises around that makes program useless;
- Sometimes the program is being killed by Android so music goes trough loudspeakers on full volume;
I still looking for ways to fix these issue, sorry for inconvenience, hoping to find workarounds for these issues.
I welcome any feedbacks from you. Both positive or negative feedbacks are helping me make this application better! Thank you so much!
There are some known issues to be fixed.
- sounds play simultaneously if you make several mistakes
- need to correct pronunciations for some sounds
- need better translation
This is beta version, please leave your feedbacks - this will encourage me create new versions sooner and make this software better.