First, connect and pair with your Bluetooth device manually (this is a requirement) and then just turn off and on Bluetooth (or leave Bluetooth on and turn the screen on) and it will auto connect.
☆☆☆☆☆ “Best app, best developer! - Best app! Made a suggestion to the developer, it was done the very next day! AWESOME is an understatement!” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Very good - Works extremely well, thanks for such a great app, use it everyday with my cars blue tooth...very convenient.” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Good job - Very good app does what its supposed to” - Customer feedback
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/bluetooth-auto-connect.html
■ Auto connect to all devices
■ Specify many global profiles
■ Prioritize your devices and select profiles for each
■ Control Bluetooth state for docked, charged and incoming / outgoing call events
■ Turn Bluetooth off after inactivity
■ Disable some devices
■ Shortcut support
■ Retry After
■ Bluetooth on
■ Screen on
■ Power and dock connected
■ Device connected and device disconnected
■ Media audio (A2DP)
■ Call audio (HSP)
■ Health (HDP)
■ Input Device (HID)
■ Networking (PAN)
■ Phone Book (PBAP)
■ Tasker integration (run a task from Tasker)
■ Audio notification (play a notification sound)
■ Run app
■ Advanced settings
■ Priority retry
■ Tasker and Locale plugin
■ Runs as a service which releases itself automatically when not needed
■ Suitable for Samsung S3 and others
■ No configuration required with auto mode
See our website for more information and FAQ
GUIDE> http://help.medieval.it (by Absolutely Android)
* Custom security manager for incoming BT connections: only authorized devices can connect, if you accept. If you refuse, no access is granted on your servers: personal data files and privacy are safe against hacker, nerd, geek and guru (enanched Bluetooth server security is disabled by default)
* 3rd party applications can open (or pick) files from sdcard using this package like attachment, music, pictures or any multimedia file (no external intents are supported for performance purpose)
* Support for legacy 2.0 and AES (128, 192 and 256 bit) encryption (both pack and unpack) of Zip files (like WinZIP or WinRAR) - keep private document secure using a long pass to protect it
* Enhanced all-in-one app with the fastest file browser ever seen (you can verify by yourself, test it now)
* Professional, clean and fast UI where you can customize any aspect of the file viewer. Customizable user interface in order to best fit your needs (expert only)
* Thumbnails for APK, audio, video, image (also inside archive files: Zip, GZip, TAR) - thumb picture (miniature) not stored on cell phone memory
* It can connect to new and old cellphone: nokia, samsung, lg, sony (Android does not support infrared IR pan)
* Search files also inside Zip, GZ, Tar (advanced searching inside archive can take double time to complete)
* Improved contact send function in order to manipulate telephone numbers on generated VCARD (vcf) files
* Cut, copy, move, paste, delete multiple items using the integrated explorer of this application
* You can full unhide (or hide) hidden media (both smartphone and sd memory)
* OBEX layer (obexftp and obexopp) entirely developed by Medieval Software
* Compress, uncompress and extract Zip (encrypt with password), GZip, Tar
* Cleaner program settings view using shortcut icons pane
* Sharing: you can share a single file or an entire path
* Powerful bookmark feature with precise sorting
* Contact send screen supports contacts groups
* Test and check archive integrity (deflate)
* Desktop folders shortcuts
* Calculate MD5 and CRC32
* Power saving management
* Streaming service
* No root required
* Multi language
* Home folder
* File sort
* Open as
Freeware with AD (free software) - You can now remove advertising from this application by purchasing "Medieval Licensing System" on the Android Market!
NOTE - SDPD (uuid port route) may not work on Android 1.5 and 1.6 so friend services could not reach you!
FAQ> Why "Bluetooth File Transfer" requires the contact read permissions?
A. In order to send your contacts over Bluetooth, if you wish, for example to your car-kit or to another smartphone. Open main menu, select Send contacts item, put a check beside the contacts you would like to send and finally press Send button.
Our professional service for sharing files via Bluetooth is the easy, modern and secure alternative.
BTAF (Bluetooth Transfer Any File), is an application for transferring files, can transfer any type of files of any size via Bluetooth.
Basically what it does is expose a file. That multiple users can download it at once. Allowing multiple file selection and confirmation of shipments and downloads. It ranks among the most used applications.
It is very easy to use, just two steps:
Step 1: User/s 1 select file
Step 2: User/s 2 click on Receive
And voila, file sent.
. Very easy to use! Zero configurations required.
. Multiselect files.
. Send a file to multiple users simultaneously.
. Receive multiple files from different users simultaneously.
. Confirmation of shipments.
. Confirmation of downloads.
. Includes its own file browser (File Selector).
. No need to register or login.
We have optimized this application to ensure that you make the best use of Bluetooth. But keep in mind that Bluetooth hardware is limited. What it does is create a single tunnel between two devices (client and server). This is what prevents sending multiple files at one user at a time.
However we have created an alternative to this limitation by compressing a set of files, to enable Multiselection.
Regarding the shipping speed is relative to the Bluetooth device.
The application includes a user manual: Settings > Help
Enjoy it to the fullest,
This translation is automatic
To manage it you need to:
1. Run Blue Headset Voice which will instantly turn on Bluetooth in your device
2. Turn on your Bluetooth Headset (if it is not paired yet, Android will ask you to pair it)
3. Tap on the name of device you want to connect with.
4. Tap on "Turn on" , to start the audio stream service
5. Press "Music" button to open the default music player.
When someone will call you while you are listening audio with Blue Headset Voice the stream will be paused
for the duration of the call and resumed after it.
*We are very sorry that we are not able to stream high quality audio, but it depends on Android and Bluetooth Headset specification.
One of the most gorgeous and powerful music player for Android!
You can manage your musics easily, Music Player will guide you easily to find all the music in your phone.
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. And more than 3 desktop widgets make your music play never been so easy.
Over 20 background skins to make your music player look more outstanding, and these also make your music player get the next level experience.
The unique equalizer make your music sounds like you've never had before.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Lyric support. Automatic scanning all the lyric files , and matching the most appropriate lyrics file for your songs.
* 3 simple home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x2,4x1).
* Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
* Five band equalizer.
* 22 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
* Gorgeous background skins, 20+ Gorgeous background images for your choice. You also can choose your own picture as background.
* Edit the song details, now you don't worry about the song without album name or artist name.
* Headset support. Support one button and multiple buttons headsets. Leave your device in the pocket!
* Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
* Custom Playlist
* Headset/Bluetooth Controls
To learn more about the advanced settings, please feel free to down and have a try.
We have always believed that music player experience can be something more. This is exactly why we have created this Ultra Music player.
1) SoundAbout Service - Turn service "On (Foreground)", "On (Auto Restart)", "On (Stoppable)", "OFF".
(ON - Auto Restart) can be used to remove constant notification in Android 4.3.
2) Media Audio - Route the media audio to (Built-In speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
3) Phone call audio - (Pro version)
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
4) Text-To-Speech behavior...(Android 4.0+)(Pro version) -
Settings to send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Android TTS setting... - Opens the Android TTS settings screen so that you can choose SoundAbout TTS as your Text-To-Speech engine.
Audio Output - Route the TTS audio to (External speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Max Utterance per request... - How many TTS to items to process per request. Handy if the client app (Google Nav) tries to process ALL the TTS items at one time. This lets you do 1,2,3.etc at a time.
Delay utterance (secs) - Lets you delay before sending the audio to output. Handy to allow Bluetooth mono to connect.
Allow background audio - Allows existing audio to continue at a lower volume while TTS audio is playing.
5) Notification behavior
Block Notifications to Speaker - Block notification/alarm sounds from playing through the SPEAKER
Block Ringtones to Speaker - Block ringtones from playing through the SPEAKER.
Caller Notification behavior - Settings to speak caller id when ringing. (new permission to read contacts)
Status Bar Notification - Show audio status in status bar, when Service runs in foreground
6) Wired Headset behavior... -
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Un-plug pauses music player - Have the music player pause when you unplug a wired headset. If left un-checked, the music player may still pause if it is designed to do so.
Plug-in continues music player - Have music player continue playing when headset is plugged back in (if music player was playing when headset was un-plugged).
Plug-in Volume (Pro Version) - Turn ON and set default volume when headset is plugged in.
7) Bluetooth behavior - (Pro version):
Bluetooth Auto Enable - Automatically enable Bluetooth when Bluetooth output is selected.
(A2DP) Media audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth media device to be the default output for media.
(Mono) Media audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth mono device to be the default output for media. May not work for all phones.
Phone call usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth mono device to be the default output for phone calls.
(Mono) microphone override - Use the Bluetooth (mono) device microphone for voice input while using audio output set in the Media audio setting.
Disable wired audio - Disable wired headset when in Bluetooth mono phone call.
Disconnect to speaker - Allow/Deny using speaker for notifications(notifications still go to selected media audio output)
8) Dock behavior - (Pro version):
Analog Dock audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Analog Dock to be the default output for media.
Digital Dock audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Digital Dock to be the default output for media.
9) There is a widget named "Headset Toggle" to toggle a Wired Headset on or off.
This app allows user to record audio with the microphone on your phone, as well as a microphone on wired or Bluetooth headset.
Please note that Bluetooth Voice Recorder is not designed to record phone calls.
If you are having issues after update, please contact email@example.com. This will allow fastest resolution of the problem.
Please note that this app is targeted towards Bluetooth devices that have at least Play/Pause, Previous, and Next buttons. Also note that this app will not be compatible with all music apps. It has been tested, and works with at least the following apps: MixZing, PowerAMP, ³(Cubed), Android’s default music app, Pandora, and the latest version of Amazon MP3. It works most of the time with Google Listen and Rhapsody. Winamp and Doubletwist are not supported. In order for your music apps to work, you will likely have to enable a “headset controls” option in each app’s preferences.
Please report any issues at http://code.google.com/p/media-button-router/issues/list
Also, please free to submit a patch or contribute to this project, it's all open-source. I no longer use this app daily (my commute has changed), so any progress is going to come from YOU.
Nothing fancy here, just providing everyone the option to use the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) developed music player. Not all phones come with this player installed.
For a free but more advanced and slick music player, check out JRT Studio’s other music player, Rocket Player, which includes a built-in equalizer, genre view, lock screen support, and more!
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
5000 users have purchased iRemote Pro in less then one year!
Control iTunes and WMP on your Windows PC, laptop, notbok or tablet from your phone. Plug in "Apple AirPort Express" to any speaker in the house and get the ultimate "iTunes Remote Control" sound system.
Enjoy the beautiful user interface and rich feature set of this inovating remote control. iRemote iTunes&WMP is the only dedicated iTunes and WMP remote control supporting both WiFi and Bluetooth connections.
No user settings required! Simple "Plug and Play" to connect with WiFi and Bluetooth.
Download the PC server from http://androidremote.com/install.html
Please report errors to firstname.lastname@example.org
iRemote iTunes and WMP supported features:
* iTunes and Windows Media Player
* All PC Bluetooth and WiFi solutions
* Play, pause, next and previous track
* Browse playlists, artists, albums
* Search your music library
* Browse videos
* Rate tracks
* Toggle shuffle and repeat
* Control volume
* Set track position
* List all tracks in current track playing
* Swipe to to play next or previous track
* Easy setup with no configuration
* All versions of iTunes
* All versions of WMP (tested on WMP 12)
* All 4 Bluetooth PC solutions
* All Android phones 2.0 or higher
» Browse and play music by Albums, Artists, Genres, Songs and Folder
» Play list management: supports adding entire songs by album, artist or genres to the playlist
» Formats supported: AAC, AMR, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis and PCM
» Five band equalizer and Bass Boost
» Lock Screen Widget (Android 4.0 and above)
» Home screen Widget (4x1)
With our new subscription service, you can play millions of songs on Google Play, listen to radio with no limits, and enjoy playlists handcrafted by our music experts.
With both Unlimited and Standard, the Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback.
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom radio from any song, artist or album
* Enjoy radio without skip limits
* Get smart recommendations based on your tastes
All Access and Standard features:
* Add up to 50,000 of your own songs from your personal music collection
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Experience music without ads
* Buy new music on Google Play (18M+ songs)
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchase from Google Play with your friends on Google+.
* Learn more about availability of Google Play Music at https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=availability
* Learn more about Google Play at http://play.google.com/about/music
Tutorial, support and general information you'll get on the website:
• Java SE - JRE (32-bit, x86 platform): http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
How to connect:
1. Download the server to your computer
2. Turn on Bluetooth on the PC
3. Extract downloaded file and launch Remote PC Server.jar
4. Run the application in your mobile. Choose Bluetooth connection −> select the computer from Paired Devices −> wait for connection
• Detailed tutorials: http://www.androidremotepc.com/tutorial/.
It is a trial version of Remote PC - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.rozkovec.remotedesktop
• Multimedia control (iTunes, KMPlayer, PowerDVD 11, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, Rhythmbox, VLC Media Player, Winamp, Windows Media Player)
• Presentation control (MS PowerPoint, OO Impress, Adobe Reader) with stopwatch
• Power system control
Support the following operating systems:
• Windows 7 & 8 (x86, x64)
• Windows Vista (x86, x64)
• Windows XP
• Mac OS X
Thank you for using my application and please write your comments and opinions on improvements.
Listen to music, internet streams and more with your bluetooth mono headphones!
Tested with: Nokia BH-213 + Sennheiser VMX 100
Before buying: Please try the free "Bluetooth Audio Widget TRIAL" (for compability with your mobile) , which is also available in the market.
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
Simple application allows you route sound via mono bluetooth headset. Normally android devices can not play music via mono bluetooth headsets. With Mono Bluetooth Router listening podcasts, internet radio, GPS navigation messages and other sound sources which do not require high sound quality via bluetooth hands free is possible again!
- sound indication when routing is switched on
- restores sound volume after switching off the routing
- indication when routing is on in status bar
- restores bluetooth routing after phone call
Supports Android 2.2 and higher.
Make sure your bluetooth headset is switched on before start the application.
On android 4.0 please make sure you switch on routing before sound started to play.
- Sound quality is not perfect. Unfortunately I still not found a way to deliver high quality of sound, though I am constantly looking for way to make it better. Still hope that low quality is better then no Bluetooth sound at all.
- Not all models supported;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S2 - the native music player is not working - please use third party MP3 music player;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S3 - the sound from microphone also routing through the headset so you hear all noises around that makes program useless;
- Sometimes the program is being killed by Android so music goes trough loudspeakers on full volume;
I still looking for ways to fix these issue, sorry for inconvenience, hoping to find workarounds for these issues.
I welcome any feedbacks from you. Both positive or negative feedbacks are helping me make this application better! Thank you so much!
This editor mostly used by me for small text notes, write down ideas while I have a break.
Supports only plain text files at the moment.
The code is open so can review code, send pull requests, new features, translations and so on. https://github.com/maxistar/TextPad.
Any suggestions for this project are welcomed. Thank you!
There are some known issues to be fixed.
- sounds play simultaneously if you make several mistakes
- need to correct pronunciations for some sounds
- need better translation
This is beta version, please leave your feedbacks - this will encourage me create new versions sooner and make this software better.