[Important: ToqMail relies on the "Qualcomm Toq" app which has been unpublished from GooglePlay because the manufacturer no longer supports the watch or software. However, the "Qualcomm Toq" app can be downloaded from alternative app stores.]
The most advanced email implementation for Toq Smartwatch
The email notifications contain smart commands such as 'canned reply', delete email' and 'archive' that are designed to facilitate ultra-quick processing of email on Toq Smartwatch.
ToqMail works with nearly all email accounts by supporting the following protocols: IMAP, IMAP-IDLE (Push Mail), POP3 & Exchange via EWS or IMAP.
ToqMail is a standalone app that works in conjunction with *any* email app. [There are no dependencies on K9, Gmail APIs or anything else.]
1. Install Toq Mail
2. Open the Toq App and click on "More Applets"
3. Ensure Toq Mail is enabled
• Displays email notification with sender name and subject
• Displays the full email body
• Open: Opens the email app inbox on the phone from the watch
• Delete: Deletes the email notification
• Delete Message: Deletes the email message from the mail server
• Mark as Read: Marks the message as read on the mail server
• Mark as High Pri: Marks the message as high priority on the mail server
• Archive: Moves the message to the designated folder on the mail server
• Quick Reply: Issue a canned reply from the Android Wear watch
Questions & Improvements please contact: email@example.com