Add Custom Exercises
Add 1,2,3,4,5,10 Rep Maxes for each exercise, showing the date the Rep Max was entered.
View Percentages for a Rep Max for ease of use when working out.
Choose between kilos and pounds
Export to SD exports to sdcard/com.kaikishoku.repmaxtracker
Import from SD imports from sdcard/com.kaikishoku.repmaxtracker
It works by estimating with data you already know. You enter the reps and weight you were previously able to successfully complete and it will estimate your 1 rep max!
This app helps keep you safe by giving you an estimate on how much you can lift before actually attempting it yourself. This helps to prevent muscle and body damage so you can keep your health and continue to build your strength.
1RM also has a percentage chart for those who are doing workouts which require knowing the percentage of your 1 rep max.
This app works best when the reps used are less than 12. I recommend using the reps between 3 and 10 for highest accuracy. For this reason, I recommend you do not use this to calculate maxes for exercises such as push ups sit ups or crunches.
1RM will undoubtedly supplement any bodybuilders lifting regimen and can help you achieve more effect sets so you can build more muscle.
ALWAYS USE A SPOTTER. APPLICATIONS LIKE THIS ARE DESIGNED TO MAKE WEIGHT LIFTING SAFER BUT CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR NOR ANYONE ELSE'S SAFETY. THESE CALCULATIONS ARE ONLY ESTIMATES AND CAN BE INACCURATE.
* Quick Max Calculator: Find your one-rep-max based on your ability at a higher number of reps.
* Quick Weight Breakdown: Quickly and easily breakdown the weight on a barbell into the weights you select in preferences. Based on a total weight, Smart Lifter tells you how many of each free weight to put on each side. Additionally, you can enter the number of each weight on one side of a bar and Smart Lifter will tell you the bar’s total weight.
* Workout Builder: Use the one-rep-max Smart Lifter calculated for you to create an entire workout using the weights you choose and specializing on your goal and muscle zone. The unique SmartWeight algorithm uses your muscles decay rate to accurately predict your max at each set, allowing you to push yourself to your limit on each and every set. Also, there is a built in timer, allowing you to control your rest time between sets to optimize hormone release to accomplish your personal goals.
*Previous Workouts: View all of your previously made workouts with the option to search edit and delete them
* Preferences: Choose the weights available to YOU. Smart Lifter allows you to select the weights that you have available to use and designs your workouts around them.
In addition to this, this application is most likely the smallest on your device and requires no additional permissions.
While using the app please keep in mind that it is still under development. For this reason there may be a couple bugs and I will be more than happy to fix them if they are found. Please email your problems to me at firstname.lastname@example.org rather than leaving negative feedback. Thank you!
Translations are in progress! If you would like to help or request a langue please contact me at the above email address.
TAGS: Weightlifting, weightlift, weight lifting, weight, lift, train, training, weights, calculator, weight-lift, weight-lifting, weight-training, one-rep-max, workout, work out, working, free
This is what you get:
- Access to exercise database of over 150 exercises with images and descriptions
- Access to routine database with base set of routines to challenge you
- A simple One Rep Max calculator to help determine the amount of weight you should be lifting.
Handcrafted in Columbus, Ohio
-Enter max weight you can lift
-Enter the weight of the bar you are using
-Ability to enter and display up to 3 percentages of your max weight
-Display how many and which plates are needed to put on each side of the bar to achieve the selected percentage
-Display the total weight needed for each side of the bar
-Display the difference in weight between the selected percentage and the plate weight
[Remember you can't always get an exact match, so now you can be as accurate as possible to get the weight you need. ]
HOW TO USE:
1. Enter the max and bar weight.
2. Enter the percentages you want to use. (Up to three)
3. Hit the button next to where you entered your percentage to display the total weight per side, difference, and plates needed to achieve that weight.
4. If you have a percentage selected and change the max or bar weight, you will need to reselect the percentage you had to update the weight with the next max or bar weight.
That is it!
Please rate and give me as much feedback as you can for improvements!
Includes a database to store your personal weight lifting records and fitness goals. They can be easy added or deleted.
Have you ever wondered what your one rep max is? The rep calculator uses percentages to estimate your one rep max. Its most accurate between 1 and 10 reps. This can be very helpful when attempting a new personal record.
Weight Lifting Calculator also takes your bench, squat and deadlift max and compares your totals to real power lifting classes. The ranks will give you a good overall view of you fitness level and what exercises you need to improve on. You are compared to classes based on your body weight.
Weight Lifting Calculator was build and designed by a fitness enthusiast for people with similar interests, get bigger and stronger.
This app is under development and feedback is greatly appreciated.
Rep Max Calculator also includes a handy lb./kg. converter. Simply type a number and it will convert that number to both pounds and kilograms.
For developers, the application also contains an exported Activity, so if you're building a fitness/weightlifting app you can get user information quickly and easily. Check the about page for the developer playground and more information.
* Select and combine a number of different RM formulas
* Long press on values to copy them to the clipboard
* Paste from the clipboard using the icon in the Action Bar
Feedback is always appreciated!
Rep Max Calculator is a fully open source app. More information is available here: https://github.com/derekbrameyer/repmaxcalculator-android
Possible Future Features:
-Sync user data to the cloud
-View listing of maxes from all users on the app
-Real-time updates when a user posts a new max
-Methods of encouragement for users across the app
-Integrate with Facebook to make the app more social
It comes with three Barbell Strength Routines that tailor the weights for you based on YOUR strength level and updates will bring even more.
Buy Pro Version here to REMOVE Ads: