It supports sending and receiving Open Sound Control and MIDI messages over Wi-Fi.
The application allows to remote control and receive feedback from software and hardware that implement the OSC or MIDI protocols such as Apple Logic Pro/Express, Ableton Live, Renoise, Pure Data, Max/MSP/Jitter, Max for Live, OSCulator, VDMX, Resolume Avenue/Arena, Modul8, Plogue Bidule, NI Traktor, NI Reaktor, Quartz Composer, Supercollider, vvvv, Derivative TouchDesigner, Isadora and many others.
The interface provides a number of customizable touch controls to send and receive messages:
Faders / Rotary controls / Encoder controls / Push buttons / Toggle buttons / XY pads / Multi-faders / Multi-push / Multi-toggles / Multi-xy pads / LEDs / Labels / Time & battery displays
Additionally the program can send Accelerometer data. The application comes with example layouts and completely custom layouts can be constructed using the free TouchOSC Editor application.
Please navigate to http://hexler.net/touchosc-android for more information, video demonstrations and download the free layout editor application for OS X, Windows and Linux and the free TouchOSC Bridge utility to easily connect to any MIDI-capable application on your computer.
One of the most simple and efficient Myanmar Songs player for Android!
You can play your music never been so easy. Music Player will guide you easily to do backward, play/pause on current song and skip to next track in your phone.
This music player is randomly generated based on artists or albums, but also based on the genre of music and implemented with hi-tech streaming structure.
* Open and play your music by touching buttons.
* Automatic loading song files.
* Song title highlight colour.
* Play equalizer display.
* Gorgeous background skins.
* Headset support. Leave your device in the pocket!
We've always believed that Indiolet MSP music player experience can be something more. This is exactly why we have created this Indiolet MSP music player.
::: Require App: Adobe AIR :::
::: Require Myanmar Font: Zaw Gyi, Zaw Gyi One :::
Powered by: www.indiolet.com
This is a MIDI controller! The app does not itself play or record audio!
Try before buy! Free version available for testing.
Supports Cubase / Nuendo, Live, Logic, Pro Tools, Sonar, FL Studio, REAPER, Reason, Studio One, Samplitude, SAWStudio Digital Performer (7.2+), Vegas / Acid, Tracktion and Bitwig workstations. Standard functionality like mixer and transport operation will be accessible in other applications with basic control surface support as well. As of version 1.1 the app can also send MIDI Machine Control (MMC) in parallel with or alternatively to standard DAW control.
Besides control surface emulation, the app brings a number of general purpose MIDI controllers, such as a multitouch MIDI keyboard, multitouch launchpads, a MIDI mixer, configureable xy-controller pads and the possibility to link a phone's sensors to MIDI controllers.
TouchDAW works with RTP or multicast MIDI over WIFI and is directly compatible with Apple's Network MIDI implementation in Mac OS X, native RTP MIDI implementations for Windows and ipMIDI. There is no computer side server or protocol conversion software other than the driver required.
Later versions add support for MIDI over tethered USB connections, ADB and WebSockets. A free driver, available from our website, is required for those.
As of version 1.4. the app can also be used with class-compliant USB MIDI interfaces on devices that support USB host mode.
The apk contains both tablet and phone versions. You can safely ignore Google's "Designed for phones" tag.
Try before buy! The free version - though feature limited - is mostly identical and will let you check if things are useable with your network setup before spending money.
The app needs some initial PC-side configuration, see website for help.
Problems, questions, suggestions? Please use website or email. The Play Store's comment section is not a support channel and help calls you leave here will not be answered.
You can use the RTE3 to modify the template and create a new .apk, but the main purpose of the RTE3 is to control natively from a full OS. In other words, the project that you load into the RTE will control Reaper without conversion...it is live!
You can download the RTE3 and the project template from here:
This is a "reboot" from the last version of the "OSC Control" project (left at vers 1.4). The version numbering is starting over from 1.0 as the package name has changed internally. The older project is now obsolete and should be un-installed, and it will not function in OS 4 and above.
This new version also includes cumulative fixes/changes.
See what’s inside:
- Control almost every aspect on Ableton Live, from composition to automation, clips, tracks, devices and much more with MATRIX.
- Get the MPC feel on your touchscreen with MIDI PADS, featuring an arpeggiator and chorder. This module works in two modes: Ableton Live and MIDI mode. When working in Ableton Live mode it automatically maps drum rack pads names to each pad on the app. You will never miss a pad again.
- Extensive control through 128 parameters with MIDI Controller. Just like MIDI PADS, this module works in either MIDI or Ableton Live mode. Forget the old school MIDI mapping. In Ableton Live mode with the learn function you just need to choose assign and change the parameter… done!
- Three dimensional parameter tweaking with X/Y PAD. Just like MIDI CONTROLLER this modules also works in either MIDI or Ableton Live mode making it to assign parameters on the fly with the learn function.
The ability to connect USB MIDI interfaces allows you to interact with external gear at the same time you control Ableton Live since you can switch modes on the fly at any time.
To connect LK to your host computer you will need to download and install a software utility called LKBRIDGE on your computer. It is available for Windows and OSX.
For detailed operation information and requirements please visit www.imaginando.pt/products/lk
RECOMMENDED USE HEADPHONES FOR GREATER ENJOYMENT OF THE APPLICATION.
The application consists of 12 different buttons that can create real-time loops, effects, rhythms and melodies in a simple and intuitive way.
With over 25 hits of pop, electronic and dubstep.
Share your experiences, video, suggest a song, challenge your friends, etc ... with the hashtag #SongPad.
Its adjustable interface allows execution with any screen resolution, even tablets.
This Music Composer is an excellent tool for music students, artists and singer song writers.
- Musical notation editor (supports chords)
- Calculates the size of each measure and fills automatically
- Change tempo, clef, key signature, time signature, keys and instruments
- Playable with 128 different instruments (Piano, Organ, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Violin, Cello, Trumpet, Drum and more)
- Export to printable image file
- Export to playable audio file
This is an initial release version.
We will continue improving this application with your support.
Please rate us if you like the app :)
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: email@example.com
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
Ableton Live and Dubstep: it's a match made in music production nirvana. In this production how-to title, The Sound Tutor lets you in to his fully-stocked sound lab and shows you, step by step, how he builds a song from beginning to end. You watch and listen as he demonstrates, using advanced techniques and useful keyboard shortcuts, how to make every part of the song stand out and find its place in the sun, with clever uses of EQ and dynamics plugins, choruses and reverbs.
You also learn how to stack up different drum samples to create massive kick and snare sounds, all within Ableton Live. This is a fast-paced course that is sure to make you sweat as you move quickly from section to section, tweaking an envelope here, an EQ there, all while keeping your production moving forward. You'll come out at the other end with tons of great tools you can use when crafting your song.
So, go ahead and download the included project files and get ready to take a super deep dive alongside The Sound Tutor and learn how to make your Dubstep production shine!
Table of contents:
1. Intro to Example Track
2. Shortcut Keys Skills
3. Layering for Kicks
4. Layering for Snares
6. Breaks for Texture
7. Finalizing Your Drum Sound
8. Re-Sampling to Drum Racks
9. Main Melody
10. Sub Bass
11. Mid Bass
12. Alternative Ideas
13. Arps and Pads
14. Monotone Parts
15. Coin-Op Fill-In Sound
16. Initial Mix Processing
17. Laying It All out
18. Basic Arrangement Edits
19. Arrangement Enhancing Edits
20. Transition Effects and Automation
21. Balancing Kick, Snare and Sub
22. Melodic Lead Sounds
23. Rave Stabs and Cymbals
24. Other Sounds
25. A Few Hours Later (Conclusion)
In this audio-centric course you’ll get the inside information on how to handle your audio needs in Reaper. Learn all about setting up your project and tracks. See how to set up the all-important signal routing matrix to get you recording audio fast! Gary also shows you how Reaper handles the simultaneous recording of multiple audio tracks and shows you all the tools and techniques you need to make them sound their best by using the powerful built-in plugins and effects.
From there you’ll learn how to deploy Reaper’s advanced features like Track Folders, Ripple Edits, Time-stretching and more. One of Reaper's coolest features is its Project Media Bay where you can quickly organize and audition many aspects of your project from one simple, interactive window!
Finally, master all or Reaper’s exporting options that enable you to output your productions and share them with the world! So Join Gary Hiebner and learn all about recording and editing audio inside Reaper, a truly original DAW!
Table of contents:
1. Checking The Audio Setup
2. Explanation of Tracks in Reaper
3. The Routing Matrix
4. Setting Up Project Preferences
5. Metronome Settings
6. Recording Audio
7. Saving and Backups
8. Audio Editing - Part 1
9. Audio Editing - Part 2
10. Recording Multiple Tracks
11. Record Punch In and Out Options
12. Adding Plugins
13. Send Effects
14. Input FX
15. Using The Project Media Bay
16. Change Track Viewable Options
17. Setting Up Track Folders
18. Ripple Editing
20. Time-stretching Audio
21. Making Use of the Action List
22. Export Options
The #1 paid music player in the Google Play Store 4 years running—Poweramp is the most powerful music player available on the Android OS. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make Poweramp the best $3.99 you have ever spent in your life—2+ million users would agree to that.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, Poweramp experience. That means you get to experience your music like only Poweramp can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
- Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase Poweramp, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
- Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Follow us on Twitter (@PowerampAPP) for information about Poweramp and chances to win prizes like Google Play Gift cards, tablets, phones, and more.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Poweramp.Android) to stay in the loop.
Tell your friends about us to make their music experience better, and so they can also enjoy the #PowerampLifestyle.
***Please don't try to update if you purchased Unlocker on Poweramp site, as Google Play Unlocker is not the same. Just keep your current Unlocker as is.
Poweramp F.A.Q. -
Full Version/Unlocker/Purchase Issues F.A.Q. -
PlayerPro DSPPack provides an incomparable sound experience thanks to a high performance, high quality 10 band graphic equalizer, alongside booming bass and virtualizer effects and many audio customization options: gapless playback, cross fade, replay gain, left-right channel balance, audio limiting etc.
PlayerPro DSPack supports a range of more than 30 different audio formats, from the very popular to the very specialized. In addition, it contains highly optimized ARM-NEON routines that dramatically reduce battery consumption, making it the most battery friendly DSP plugin of the Android market.
!!!! PlayerPro DSPPack v4.0 requires PlayerPro Music Player v2.8 or later !!!!
* From PlayerPro app, go to Settings > Audio and check the "Activate DSP pack" option.
* Restart PlayerPro app for the changes to take effect (PlayerPro will ask you to do so).
* You can now access the audio effects screen via the options menu or from the player screen (EQ button).
* Use the audio settings menu to customize playback: adjust manual and auto crossfade time, activate gapless or replay gain, adjust left-right volume balance etc.
* In case you experience playback skipping, please increase the audio buffer: go to Settings / Audio and change the "Audio buffer" value. Larger buffers should reduce skipping.
DSP PACK FEATURES:
* Supports playback of all common audio formats, directly from PlayerPro music player: mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, wma, ogg, wav, flac.
* Supports playback of some less popular audio formats, using an external file browser app like ES File Explorer or ASTRO File Manager: wavpack, aif, au, paf, iff, svx, sf, voc, w64, mat4, mat5, pvf, xi, htk, caf, sd2, sds, txw, gsm, nist, rx2, opus.
* 10 band graphic equalizer with 15 default presets.
* Ability to edit existing presets or create new ones.
* Preamp control.
* Audio limiter.
* Bass boost control.
* Virtualizer control.
* Volume balance control.
* Gapless playback.
* Auto and manual crossfade.
* Replay gain.
* Supports any audio sample rate thanks to downsampling.
* Runs on all ARM processors. Contains highly optimized ARM-NEON routines that dramatically reduce battery consumption.
(Sorry for the lack of updates as of recent. I've got exams this week. Expect to see more updates starting around the 14th.)
MyOSC is an updated alternative to TouchOSC for Android. It provides compatibility with TouchOSC custom layout files and uses the TouchOSC Bridge to communicate with computers. It has almost all of the components found in TouchOSC as well. You can use it as a MIDI controller or as a custom remote control for other projects.
This is a free public beta while MyOSC is in development. The final free version of MyOSC will not support custom layouts.
Custom layouts go in /sdcard/MyOSC
Things not yet finished:
- OSC (lol)
- Z and C MIDI events (on-touch and color-change MIDI events)
- Battery and Clock objects
- Multifaders, Multibuttons, Multi-XYpads
- Install layouts directly from editor
- Looks terrible on LDPI and some MDPI devices
Please report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Open and install theme
-Go to the settings PowerAmp
-To choose point a subject
-Select PowerAmp FreshGreen Skin
Attention! If you have installed on your phone firmware 4.1 please open a theme after installation and read the instructions!
As well as decorating your homescreen, this widget also acts as a shortcut to the Sonisphere UK website, providing you with easy access to all the latest Sonisphere news.
Once you've installed the file, simply click on your homescreen to select and add the widget.