• Track all your interests in one place with the new combined feed view
• Get instant notifications when you receive an answer or comment
• Search for questions, or browse by tag
• Ask, answer, comment and vote on questions
This is the official app for all Stack Exchange sites, including Stack Overflow, Super User, Server Fault, Ask Ubuntu and Arqade.
New to Stack Exchange? Here’s how it works:
• Anybody can ask or answer a question
• The best answers are voted to the top
• You earn reputation points for every vote you receive
• Unlock privileges as you earn reputation, like the ability to comment or vote
• The community is run by you: moderators are elected, and top users have access to special tools to help moderate
Stack Remote is a dedicated android app for the Stack Exchange sites (Stack Overflow, Super User, Server Fault, Stack Exchange, User Experience, Gaming and related websites)
The app uses the ready-only api provided by Stack Exchange to browse view questions and answers on any of the sites from Stack Exchange. Users can also follow tags from particular stacks(sites) and get notified when a new questions is posted on a followed tag. Users have the option to authenticate their accounts and check for inbox messages.
Comments feature now available as the app now runs on Stack Exchange v2.1 API.
Since this is a read only app, you always have the option to go to the website link, where you can post questions, answers.
This is an extension for the DashClock widget by Roman Nurik. It requires DashClock to be installed:
How to enable the extension:
1. Open DashClock's settings and navigate to section Extensions
2. Click + Add another extension
3. Select Stack Exchange, enter site and user ID and you're done!
More from developer
• Puzzles included range in size from the simple 5x5 to the challenging 10x15.
• Beautiful graphics let you play in peace
• Game timer keeps you engaged
• Puzzles use sophisticated algorithm to test for maximum enjoyability.
• Leaderboard table
• Multiple undos ensure that you can always recover from a recent mess up
• Currently played puzzle is always saved so you can resume it at a later time
Just can’t stop moving pieces!
Movex is like 2D Rubik's cube. More precisely, it is something between Rubik's cube and Jigsaw puzzle. Slide shuffled pieces of the image with you fingers to recreate the picture.
You can move pieces horisontaly and verticaly. Same as Rubik's cube each sliding moves all elements of a row or a column.
Complete the puzzle as quickly as possible using the fewest moves.
Movex developes logical thinking, attention and memory.
Cool animation and sound make you feel fun and relaxed.
* Three difficulty levels: 3x3 (easy), 3х4 (hard) and 4х5 (extreme) make it ideal for play for the whole family
* Use pictures from built-in collection
* Easy Tap-n-Slide
* Time and steps counter
* Preview of solved puzzle
* Sound effects
* Auto-pause timer when game is inactive
Exrcise your brane, relax and get fun with Movex!