- Add resources by tapping on the left
- Remove/trade resources by tapping on the right
- Use the Quick Buy menu to buy Settlements, Cities, etc.
- Tap the Robber to get robbed and a random resource will be removed.
Works with SEAFARERS and CITIES & KNIGHTS expansion packs!
The game still works on the honor system, when you trade a resource you must remove it from your inventory and the other player must add it to his.
Designed and Built by: Chase Guindon
Check out my other projects here: www.chasedoesdesign.com
Do you play with people who just take too long?
Keep your game moving and keep those slow-pokes in line with this configurable turn timer.
This is not a game -
Time for Settlers is an app that provides a timer and dice for you settlers board games - to help you keep your games moving and add some excitement to every game.
Configurable audio cues tell you when your time is running out so you can focus on trading and building.
Do you like the randomness of regular catan dice? Or do you like to have a more predictable and even distribution of rolls in a game? We've got you covered with multiple rolling styles.
Do you ever lose track of whose turn it is in those late night games? Never again - the color coded timer always shows who is the active player.
Free Features include:
• Adjustable timer.
• Use the timer only, dice only, or use both timer and dice.
• Undo previous dice roll.
• Choose your preferred dice rolling style:
• Configurable audio cues:
- 50%, 25% and 10% time remaining
- timer expired
- timer started
- timer paused
- 7 rolled
• Select a sound for each cue, or turn them off.
• View game and player times and roll statistics.
• Save game stats with notes and view them later.
• Up to 4 players (red, white, blue, orange).
• Large display is easy to see across the table.
• Colored timer background shows the active player.
• Tap to add or remove time quickly when needed.
• Easy operation keeps your mind on the game.
Are your larger 5 and 6 person games in need of a speed boost? Have you ever lost track of the barbarian progress? These are things of the past for less than a cup of coffee...
• 5-6 player support
- Adds brown and green players for larger games.
• Knights and Cities support
- Adds custom roll support (alchemist).
- Adds barbarian die and progress tracking.
- Adds audio cues for barbarian progress.
Tabletop Squire is optimized for all tablets sizes, allowing you to use any device you have with you at the table. Either leave your 10-incher on the table during your Munchkin game so all players can see their levels or use your smartphone for that quick Magic the Gathering game.
More modes will countinuosly be added to Tabletop Squire, allowing you to use the same app for an increasing amount of games.
Currently, the following modes are avaliable:
A very straightforward tool which can be used in almost any game you could possible imagine. It can keep track of how Munchkin you are; your Victory Points in Settlers of Catan; or even your Points in Carcassonne. But you could also, secretly, use it during your Game of Thrones match to keep track of oponents Power Tokens, so you can plan ahead to when that Game of Thrones card shows up.
MTG - Life Count
Though specifically designed for MTG, you can use it for any game where you need to keep track of single values for you and your oponent. Being able to change the value by touching anywhere on the screen instead of clicking on small buttons ensures you lose the smalles amount possible of precious, sweet game time!
MTG - Tokens
Ever used deckboxes, wallets, your little brother, remote controllers or whatever you had at hand for a token? This tool allows you to create an almost infinite number of tokens and manage them easily with simple touches. You can even use a single token to represent many, making it incredibly easy and visual to manage your wannabe creatures.
Want a new mode or has a suggestion for one the current ones? Send me an e-mail and I'll do the possible to make your idea come true. But please realize that the idea behind Tabletop Squire is to provide tools and not games themselves!
(Wait, were you expecting something here?)
This app will bring equity and fairness in your games!
With Board Game Dice Roller all your dice rolls will be judged by fair random.
Currently supported games: Backgammon, Monopoly, Munchkin, Formula D, Settlers of Catan (+ Cities & Knights expansion), Stone Age, Merchants & Marauders, Dice Poker (Yatzy), Evolution (+ Continents expansion).
Includes Small apps extension for Sony products.
If you like this application, but find your favourite board game missing, drop me a line and I include it in the next update.
Currently has a choice of 3 classic songs (louder by popular request), or you can now also pick your own song!! AWESOME!!!!1
Make the violin bigger or smaller by grabbing one of the corners around the violin and dragging to the desired size.
The songs are a version of "God Knows" from "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" (thank you to Earnest) - http://goo.gl/eYr1j and Historia de Amor (From Romeo y Julieta) Orquestas de Oro, Vol. 1 the other 2 in this app Duets for 2 Violins by Boccherini and Fantasie for Violin Solo in E. Flat Major- 3 Largo (Telemann) (thanks Andy Williams)
With iRoller you can simulate any dice for various game system like:
• d20 System
• Custom Dice
• Formula Dé
• Catan: The Dice Game
• Ticket to Ride Dice Expansion
• Memoir '44
• C&C: Ancients
• Battle of Westeros
Also, if you don't remember your previous toss, a Logger is there to help you!
More info at http://venerons.github.com/iRoller/
- Full Lineup: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to drill down to what you want to see. Add or remove artists from your schedule with one touch.
- My Schedule: See your customized schedule organized by day and remove artists with a single touch
- Slacker Radio: Listen to your favorite Old Settler’s artists in a handy built-in radio, provided by the good folks at Slacker.
- Now Playing: View all artists playing within the next two hours.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist website, or go to iTunes to download their latest releases. Take pictures and push them to Facebook or TwitPic. Update your status or tweet about the artist you are watching.
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Click on a stage to go to the lineup for that stage. During the festival, see who is playing each stage on the current day.
- Driving Directions: Get directions to the event wherever you are.
He not only has a friendly design and manage users by level/gear, but also has extra functions to assist you at all times.
* Count of game time;
* Allows you to remove a player during the match;
* Allows you to change the name of a player during the match;
* Contains a ranking showing who has the highest score;
* Allows you to set the maximum level; (default: 10)
* Displays a message each hour; (default: 1 hour)
* Has a dice tool; (generates a number of 1 to 6)
* Allows you to restore the last game;
* Allows the game EXPORT and IMPORT in a device other by means of a code; (communication via wifi)
Munchkin is a trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and its rules and art are copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games. All rights are reserved by Steve Jackson Games. This game aid is the original creation of Niun Apps and is released for free distribution, and not for resale, under the permissions granted in the http://www.sjgames.com/general/online_policy.html">Steve Jackson Games Online Policy.
- Keep track of each player's level and gear score.
- Users can change max level from 10 to whatever they want (New feature)
- Battle calculator keeps track of level, gear, and modifier score for you and the monster and determines the winner.
- Dice rolling for when you try to run away from said monster! (or just need to roll a dice in general)
- Free (with ads) version. Paid version (with no ads) is also available.
Made by Corentin and Jordan Rejaud
Munchkin is a trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and its rules and art are copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games. All rights are reserved by Steve Jackson Games. This game aid is the original creation of Corentin and Jordan Rejaud and is released for free distribution, and not for resale, under the permissions granted in the http://www.sjgames.com/general/online_policy.html">Steve Jackson Games Online Policy.
A big thank you to all the people who have rated and commented with suggestions!
Munchkin Counter is a trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and its rules and art are copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games . All rights are reserved by Steve Jackson Games. This game aid is the original creation of Matt Pearce and is released for free distribution, and not for resale, under the permissions granted in the http://www.sjgames.com/general/online_policy.html">Steve Jackson Games Online Policy
Munch counter will help you calculate players levels and battle power , and he was not replace during the battles with monsters.
* Edit character - wear clothes visualize the power of the character.
* Battle mode - fight monsters in battle, you can call a friend for help.
* Zoom Player - a useful feature when playing on a small screen.
* Table score - look who's ahead in terms of strength and combat.
* Combat log - check the log, everything is recorded.
* Dice - cube was lost - it does not matter, throw virtual.
* Curse - a visual display of curses, you can even write off fighting force before the battle.
* Hireling- took pet - add yourself fighting force
Liked application - Rate application!!!
If you have any ideas on how to improve the application. Or do you want that new features were added. Write about it in his review of the application.
The material presented here is my original creation, intended for use with the http://www.sjgames.com/gurps">GURPS system from http://www.sjgames.com">Steve Jackson Games. This material is not official and is not endorsed by Steve Jackson Games.
Double tap reset button to start fresh.
Future updates will include: boons, epic rules, more than 10 players. There will also be a "shared view," allowing all players to view the game stats on multiple devices at once. Also keep a look out for some other updates that may include some random game modifiers and a few other things, unique to this app.
Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions or feedback!
Munchkin is a trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and its rules and art are copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games. All rights are reserved by Steve Jackson Games. This game aid is the original creation of Jason Lynch and is released for free distribution, and not for resale, under the permissions granted in the http://www.sjgames.com/general/online_policy.html">Steve Jackson Games Online Policy.