- Add resources by tapping on the left
- Remove/trade resources by tapping on the right
- Use the Quick Buy menu to buy Settlements, Cities, etc.
- Tap the Robber to get robbed and a random resource will be removed.
Works with SEAFARERS and CITIES & KNIGHTS expansion packs!
The game still works on the honor system, when you trade a resource you must remove it from your inventory and the other player must add it to his.
Designed and Built by: Chase Guindon
Check out my other projects here: www.chasedoesdesign.com
This app will bring equity and fairness in your games!
With Board Game Dice Roller all your dice rolls will be judged by fair random.
Currently supported games: Backgammon, Monopoly, Munchkin, Formula D, Settlers of Catan (+ Cities & Knights expansion), Stone Age, Merchants & Marauders, Dice Poker (Yatzy), Evolution (+ Continents expansion).
Includes Small apps extension for Sony products.
If you like this application, but find your favourite board game missing, drop me a line and I include it in the next update.
Do you play with people who just take too long?
Keep your game moving and keep those slow-pokes in line with this configurable turn timer.
This is not a game -
Time for Settlers is an app that provides a timer and dice for you settlers board games - to help you keep your games moving and add some excitement to every game.
Configurable audio cues tell you when your time is running out so you can focus on trading and building.
Do you like the randomness of regular catan dice? Or do you like to have a more predictable and even distribution of rolls in a game? We've got you covered with multiple rolling styles.
Do you ever lose track of whose turn it is in those late night games? Never again - the color coded timer always shows who is the active player.
Free Features include:
• Adjustable timer.
• Use the timer only, dice only, or use both timer and dice.
• Undo previous dice roll.
• Choose your preferred dice rolling style:
• Configurable audio cues:
- 50%, 25% and 10% time remaining
- timer expired
- timer started
- timer paused
- 7 rolled
• Select a sound for each cue, or turn them off.
• View game and player times and roll statistics.
• Save game stats with notes and view them later.
• Up to 4 players (red, white, blue, orange).
• Large display is easy to see across the table.
• Colored timer background shows the active player.
• Tap to add or remove time quickly when needed.
• Easy operation keeps your mind on the game.
Are your larger 5 and 6 person games in need of a speed boost? Have you ever lost track of the barbarian progress? These are things of the past for less than a cup of coffee...
• 5-6 player support
- Adds brown and green players for larger games.
• Knights and Cities support
- Adds custom roll support (alchemist).
- Adds barbarian die and progress tracking.
- Adds audio cues for barbarian progress.
- View our delicious food menu on the go
- Email us photos to appear inside our restaurant
- Events at your fingertip
- Unlock coupons rewards for frequent visits
- Receive QR Discount Coupon
- Exclusive Events information
- Stay Up to the minute with us at anytime
- Tip calculator
Is it really real, you can use your smartphone as a remote control from any TV.
Just download our new app and make the desired settings:
• Install the application
• Connect the smartphone and a TV in the grid WiFi
• Or select an infrared connection
• Find the application settings make and model of your TV
• Control the TV.
Application you can download it for free. With this application you can manage the following functions:
- Turn on or off,
- And even include 3D
You always wash away use it to jokes and drawing.
Change the channel in secret from your friends and see their reaction when this control is in their hands.
Application contains advertising.
Tabletop Squire is optimized for all tablets sizes, allowing you to use any device you have with you at the table. Either leave your 10-incher on the table during your Munchkin game so all players can see their levels or use your smartphone for that quick Magic the Gathering game.
More modes will countinuosly be added to Tabletop Squire, allowing you to use the same app for an increasing amount of games.
Currently, the following modes are avaliable:
A very straightforward tool which can be used in almost any game you could possible imagine. It can keep track of how Munchkin you are; your Victory Points in Settlers of Catan; or even your Points in Carcassonne. But you could also, secretly, use it during your Game of Thrones match to keep track of oponents Power Tokens, so you can plan ahead to when that Game of Thrones card shows up.
MTG - Life Count
Though specifically designed for MTG, you can use it for any game where you need to keep track of single values for you and your oponent. Being able to change the value by touching anywhere on the screen instead of clicking on small buttons ensures you lose the smalles amount possible of precious, sweet game time!
MTG - Tokens
Ever used deckboxes, wallets, your little brother, remote controllers or whatever you had at hand for a token? This tool allows you to create an almost infinite number of tokens and manage them easily with simple touches. You can even use a single token to represent many, making it incredibly easy and visual to manage your wannabe creatures.
Want a new mode or has a suggestion for one the current ones? Send me an e-mail and I'll do the possible to make your idea come true. But please realize that the idea behind Tabletop Squire is to provide tools and not games themselves!
(Wait, were you expecting something here?)
1) Slideshow of all Game Of Thrones images to help you view them without any clicks of your device
2) With this you can Download any Game Of Thrones image you wish from Game Of Thrones Only to you Sdcard to help you view them at your convenience.
3) Sharing of Game Of Thrones images to with other applications like, GMail, Whatsapp, Dropbox, Google+, Instagram, and many more to help user share Game Of Thrones images with the world !
Keywords: GameOfThrones, Game, Thrones, sarcasm, funny, hilarious, picture, pics, cool, cards, ecardstop, sarcastic, meme, adorable, crazy, Comic
Fan made Game of thrones Soundboard. Currently contains many sound clips
*Others including Arya Stark,Varys,Tywin etc
If you have any suggestions, or would a like phrase added please leave a comment.
tags:GOT,game of thrones,starks,eddard stark,tyrion stark,soudboard,tv shows,lannisters
(A Game of Ranks)
Have you ever wonder who is the greatest fighter in A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) or which House is the greatest? This app gives you a chance to find out. Now you can up-vote your choice and see where they rank. All votes are dynamic and you can see the ranking changes right in front of your eyes.There is also built in communication, so if you feel your character is being snubbed you can let people know. This app is for show watchers and book reader alike.
MAKE SURE TO CHECK BACK EVERYDAY TO SEE HOW THE RANKINGS HAVE CHANGES!!!!!
The categories include:
1. Your Favorite Character (You can vote for your favorite characters from the show and books)
2. The Greatest Warrior (You can vote for who you think is the best warrior from the shows and the books)
3. The Most Handsome Man (You can vote for who you believe is the best looking male)
4. The Most Beautiful Lady (You can vote for who you believe is the best looking female)
5. The Greatest House (You can vote for who you believe is the greatest house)
You can up vote as many options as you want, and all the rankings will automatically update. (The rankings start off at random order)
If anyone has Ideas for any new categories, or if you believe I should add some new characters to the existing categories please let me know within the comments sections or within the reviews on the google play store.
Shout out to Kyle W (The Legend) for the app title and Lewie K (SEO Genius) for some tips.
ENJOY THE APP!!!
"Hodor!" said Hodor. Relive your favorite Game of Thrones experiences with everyone's favorite supporting character, Hodor, on a soundboard app.
Enjoy a fantastic selection of high quality quotes like "Hodor?", "Hodor...", and a crowd favorite "Hodor!?!?" This app contains every Hodor, from Season 1 Episode 1 all the way to Season 4 Episode 7, so you can have more HODOR!
** Now includes all of the officially released excerpts from The Winds of Winter and The World of Ice & Fire book.
** We are not asking users to repurchase books you have already read. The InfoPacks contain exclusive guide content that was written especially for the app and include the official interactive maps not included in the books. Plus the app allows you to search for and find profiles of people and places without having to go through each book in the series.
** If you are experiencing issues with in-app purchases, see the FAQ below for simple steps to resolve the problem.
Get the ONLY OFFICIAL A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE / A GAME OF THRONES APP from George R.R. Martin: Hundreds of detailed character bios, interactive maps, and anti-spoiler protection!
A WORLD OF ICE AND FIRE is the first official app guide to George R. R. Martin’s bestselling cycle. Whether you’re reading the books or watching the television series, you’ll want this definitive companion with profiles of 600+ characters, 550+ places, and major houses, as well as interactive world maps.
The app comes with plenty of features you won’t find anywhere else:
- Anti-spoiler functionality that you can customize based on where you are in the book cycle to prevent you from seeing spoilers
- Completely new text written specially for this app by Elio M. García, Jr. and Linda Antonsson of Westeros.org – the premier fan site for the A Song of Ice and Fire cycle
A WORLD OF ICE AND FIRE includes over a thousand pages of information, making it the definitive guide to the series:
- 600+ character profiles with detailed historical bios, family and house information, book appearances, and corresponding actor roles
- 550+ place profiles with descriptions for castles, towns, regions, geographical features and more
- Fully interactive versions of all the official maps from the A Song of Ice and Fire Cycle, including the Known World Map
- Gorgeous artwork depicting key characters and important places from within the world
Test drive the app for free and get 8 POV characters from A Game of Thrones and an interactive map of Westeros. Buy one InfoPack for each book – or buy all 5 at once and save a dollar. Get all-new information for free every time an InfoPack is updated.
1. If you are experiencing problems with unlocking the content and in-app purchases, follow these steps in order:
- Uninstall the app from your device
- Shut off your device -- sometimes if you've had it on for quite a while it will start to do odd things
- Restart your device and redownload the app from the Google Play app store
- Click the restore purchases button in the WOIAF app -- this will restore any info packs you have already purchased.
2. If you run into any issues with content or images not appearing, here is a recommended fix: In the settings menu on your device, go into the Applications menu, then select the World of Ice and Fire app. Under "Storage" click the "Clear Data" and "Clear Cache" buttons. Then do a force-stop of the app. You can click the "Restore Purchases" button in the Books Read menu to restore all content.
For any other issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You'll also have easy access to everything you want to know about the Game of Thrones characters, seasons, episodes, cast members, and much more!
WinterIsComing.net is the largest Game of Thrones fansite on the web and this app gives you all the best it has to offer in one place.
We have a relaxed moderation policy. We want to encourage discussion, not discourage it. So for the most part, you are free to speak your mind in the comment section. But there are some ground-rules that we have in place:
- No personal attacks. No trolling or spamming. No overly offensive, obscene or vulgar posts.
Any violations of the above will result in your post being deleted. Repeat offenses will result in a ban from commenting.
Since this show is based on an existing book series, the risk of spoilers is very high. We do our best to keep the new viewers shielded from having the story spoiled from them. You can be sure that the front page of the site will never delve into the events of future books/seasons. On certain posts we may discuss specifics of upcoming events, but in these cases we will always warn the reader that spoilers are coming and you will have to click through to read the spoilerific stuff.
In the comments, any spoilers from future books must be blacked out using the “spoiler” tag. This can be applied by highlighting the section of your comment that is a spoiler and clicking the “spoiler” button. Alternatively you can surround that section of text with the tags b and /b (without spaces). We must warn new viewers that although most of our commenters are good with tagging their spoilers, sometimes stuff slips out. We try to keep a close eye for spoiler slip-ups and fix them as soon as possible, but we can’t guarantee that the comments will be completely spoiler-free. So if you haven’t read all the books, be aware that when reading the comments you run the risk of being spoiled. The best way to avoid this is to read the books!
Create, accessorize and share Android characters that look like you, your best friend, your Uncle Sal... anyone, really.
- NBA gear! Jerseys and shorts for all 30 NBA teams.
- 9 new shareable animations for a total of 32 different animation choices.
- New clothes requested by you! (including additional dresses, sneakers and kids outfits.)
Now it’s even more fun to share your animated Android characters in texts, posts or chats as emoticons, animated GIFs and pics.
And don’t forget to submit your creations to the Androidify.com Gallery where they can hang with Android characters from around the world.