Diet 5: The Mayo Clinic Diet.
A team of doctors and nutritionists at the famous Mayo Clinic write the book The Mayo Clinic Diet: Eat Well, Enjoy Life, Lose Weight. This book has become the bible for the Obesity Program at all Mayo Clinic hospitals.
The Mayo Clinic Diet is a mobile app that guides you on which foods to eat, and explains why and how certain foods are good for you according to the principles in the book The Mayo Clinic Diet: Eat Well, Enjoy Life, Lose Weight.
This app provides you:
(1) A powerful Weight Tracker that lets you keep track of your weight, your meals, and your daily journal. The Weight Trackers helps you follow the Mayo Clinic Diet principles as closely as possible.
(2) Thousands of fresh diet articles, a unique feature that NO other diet apps have.
(3) A discussion forum, open 24 hours a day.
(4) A nutrition search for millions of food items.
(5) Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator.
(6) Estimated Energy Requirement (EER) calculator.
(7) A Food Planner, which can be used as a Food Tracker.
(8) And much, much more, such as food tips, exercise tips, social trends, etc.
Patient Access is a service that lets you access your local GP services through your mobile.
Make life easier by getting access to your own 24-hour "receptionist"! No more waiting on the phone in queues, just use Patient Access to book/cancel your appointments, order repeat prescriptions, and message your practice.
You must have registered at a participating EMIS practice to use Patient Access. Around 1 in 4 GPs in the UK currently offer the Patient Access service.
With Patient Access, you can access your local GP services from home, work or on the move wherever you can connect to the internet. Because Patient Access is a 24 hour online service you can do this in your own time, day or night.
Make appointment bookings online or via the app - with calendar reminders and one touch cancellations, it couldn't be easier.
If your practice has turned these options on, With Patient Access, you will be able to:
• Book new appointments without having to phone.
• Cancel appointments you can't attend any more.
• View all appointments you have coming up.
• Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up.
• Change your address and contact details in seconds.
• Send a secure message to your practice.
Your local GP may not offer every Patient Access feature. Ask at your practice to find out which are available to you.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU NEED TO HAVE AN EXISTING PATIENT ACCESS ACCOUNT TO USE THIS APP.
Worry no more, this shopping list provides everything you will need to make your selection at the market a snap.
This simple, easy to use and fully editable check list will take the guessing out of which foods and spices are allowed on the Mayo Clinic diet.
Tip: to modify the list, just do a 'long press' on any category or food item.
1. Add Patient to database. Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators. Schedule appointments. Search Patient by entering partial data.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC.
- - Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select template, chart
2. Securely Export or transfer patient files by connecting device to your PC.
3. Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system. If you are a hospital, you can use this feature to send/receive the files to/from other apps.
4.Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
5. Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup. You may copy the old file to different folder on SD Card or to your PC or to any other device including a different SD Card. You can navigate using File App that's already installed on most devices.
6. Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc. Use Update Visit Menu to view previous attachments.
7. Update patient and appointments.
8. Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
9. History - View the historical record of the visits and account balance.
10. Add Visit
11. Bills/Collection - View Daily Collection of Amount Paid. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. Pre-fills the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update/Delete Visit - Press and Hold the visit on History page to see the menu
13. Detailed HELP.
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Like us at
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinic, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, sports physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR. Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. You no longer have to choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and the ability to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records application you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history. (Note, however, that we do not retrieve your medical records from your providers - you must enter the data).
Simply record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
Besides this app, you can access your medical records from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email email@example.com for help, problems, or suggestions.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you -
Have medical forms to fill out and can't remember all of the details to write down?
Are on multiple medications and have to remember the dosages and obscure drug names?
Need to know the specifics of medical history , procedures, and conditions?
Want to keep track of a chronic condition such as diabetes or high blood pressure?
Need an easy to use record of your weight and BMI progress?
Want quick access to records of medical office visits?
Have loved one that you need to keep medical information for?
then you need My Health Records.
My own battles with high blood pressure and colon cancer led me to create this app. I was going from doctor to doctor and at every one, I was presented with a new set of paperwork. It didn't help that I was a little foggy from the chemotherapy, but I needed something that I carried with me that allowed me to keep track of my medications, office visits, lab tests, and all of the other health records that my doctors needed me to know.
From necessity came invention. Since I couldn't do too much except sit in front of my computer while hooked up to my chemotherapy pump, I started programming. I'm a software engineer with a lot of experience building data driven software, so I knew I could do it. And, after a few months, I had My Health Records.
At the time, there were not a lot of apps doing what My Health Records does. Since then, there's been a lot of other apps that do all or part of what My Health Records does. A lot of these apps seem to be more interested in pushing advertisements at you, or offer themselves for free just to get you to sign up for a subscription website, or even to sell your medical information to others trying to sell you something.
My Health Records is for you, the user of the app. I do my best to secure your information and keep it private. I don't give it out to anybody, or even collect it for myself. It's all up to you how you want to share it, or even if you don't.
Since I first published My Health Records, I've been steadily improving it based on the feedback of my customers. I hope it meets your needs.
-- Rob Robinson
onpatient is the new way to track your health, this app is a personal health record or PHR for Android. Fumbling through paper medical records is a thing of the past. With onpatient, you can share your medical information with a doctor and the doctor can pass medical status updates back.
☆ Get started in three easy steps
1. Download onpatient. Set up your account.
2. Add your medical information.
3. When using onpatient at a doctors office request to link your account to your doctors drchrono account.
This app will help you maintain your medical history from Allergies, Pathology Reports to CAT Scans and carry with you in your hand-held device conveniently.
What more, you can now translate this before showing it to the new doctor in the new place or country you are visiting !!
Travel just became more hassle-free !!
Data is stored locally on your device and can be shared through any app that handles text sharing.
Demo at : http://www.karsies.nl/pmdemo/en ( demo only works in html5 capable browsers )
submit questions / suggestions to email@example.com
donations in bitcoin - 1Mgyja8si5x5Dpbw1As7mmxYUoH2uiipD1
•It is a web-based software & service created by ConstantMD.com. It is a personal health and medical care account connected to robust software that manages the health and medical care of individuals and families. Our dream is to create a personal health and medical care account like this for every individual of this world. That will solve many problems related to health and medical care. Health Tracker & Manager by ConstantMD App is free for anyone.
• Health Tracker & Manager by ConstantMD allows you to securely communicate day-to-day health data such as blood pressure, blood sugar, compliance with medication, etc. to physicians and family members. Individuals can monitor and track all aspects of health and medical care, including medical problems, medications, medication intake history, refills, allergies, blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, immunization, follow-up schedules, uploaded medical records, food intake, physical activities, instructions, access to medical records, and others.
• Health Tracker & Manager by ConstantMD helps users to analyze and store day-to-day health information.
•Individual patients and families
•Health insurance companies
Features and benefits:
•Helps to manage chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, congestive heart failure, etc.
•Decreases health care cost.
•Improves the quality of health care.
•Individuals can monitor and track all aspects of health and medical care, including medical problems, medications, medication intake history, refills, allergies, blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, immunization, follow-up schedules, uploaded medical records, food intake, physical activities, instructions, access to medical records, and others.
•Stores medical records in a secure, web-based, HIPAA-compliant server which can be accessed from anywhere by the patient.
•Users can give secure access to physicians and family members from anywhere.
•Allows users to manage the health and medical care of their parents or grandparents from remote location.
•Very easy to use.
•Access available from any computer and mobile device with internet connection.
•HIPAA-compliant and very secure. Please see the security features.
•Some features are available only from desktop, laptop and tablet PC. Some other features are only available in paid subscription.
Visit ConstantMD.com to signup for a free patient account and start using this free app.
Mayo Clinic Medical Transport PCG
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your questions and suggestions!
One of our happy customers ran out of space to write on Google Play while reviewing the app so they graciously granted us to put this in the App Description!
"Here is what a key client says about our powerful but easy to use system:-
I specialize in family medicine with house visits and multiple clinics. This app has brought portability and simplicity to my practice without any loss in patient records functionality. It is truly an excellent and robust app - I am managing around 1,500 patient records with an average of three visit records per patient. Siyami have made innovative use of templates to create flexibility and structure without the complexity. Records import from legacy systems works beautifully. The export module allows for statutory reporting through third party systems when combined with the structural integrity and uniformity maintained through the use of templates. I have also managed to sync backups to Dropbox and other cloud storage systems through the use of easily available apps. This provides a level of safety and continuity found in more complex and expensive systems. My congratulations to Siyami. They have been very receptive to change requests to develop two major app upgrades over a three week period to facilitate a changeover to this app and statutory reporting and analysis beyond. Thank you.
David Tanti MD, MMCFD"
- Add, update, delete, search patients, visits. Add SOAP notes. View History. Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC for storage or print.
- Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select the template or chart
- Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc.
- Goodbye calculators as app will compute account balance using old balance and amount paid / due.
- Use dictations
- Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system. If you are a hospital, you can use this feature to send/receive the files to/from other apps, EMR, EHR.
- Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with ONE tap. App even pre-fill the message that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
- Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC.
- Restore your database from the previous backup.
- Print or Save HTML
- Bills/Collection and Balance Due Report - ONE tap to text, call or email your patients who have balance due.
Like us at
Here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Therapist, Eye Clinician, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM student school as well as interns. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
The app, created by a team of stroke specialists, provides easy-to-understand information on strokes and emergency stroke treatments.
- 5 Stage Hospital Treatment Diagram
- Simple information on stroke, its causes, prevention tips and recovery process
- Glossary - medical terms explained
- Easy-to-use step-by-step guide that can be read at hospital or at home
- Designed specifically for patients and the non-medical community
Did you know that approximately 15 million people worldwide suffer a stroke each year?
At NeuroRecovery we believe that patients and the non-medical community should receive more information on emergency stroke treatment, to encourage improvement in hospital treatment globally.
EVERY MINUTE COUNTS IN EMERGENCY STROKE TREATMENT, the sooner a patient can be brought to hospital and start receiving treatment the greater the chance of reducing and even reversing any damage caused to the brain.
Improving understanding of early treatment should help explain the need to act fast and call the emergency services if someone is suspected of suffering a stroke.
Disclaimer: THIS APP DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
Stroke Patient (App) contains general information about stroke conditions and treatments. The information provided is for educational purposes only. The information is not advice and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information in the App as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. The App cannot be a substitute for the advice of a medical professional.
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information in this App.If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
NeuroRecovery Ltd and the App’s individual contributors cannot take any responsibility for the results or consequences of any attempt to use or adopt any of the information presented in the App. NeuroRecovery Ltd. does not endorse any specific tests, products, procedures or other information that may be mentioned in this App.
IF YOU SUSPECT THAT YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW HAS SUFFERED A STROKE, OR IS AT RISK OF STROKE, SEEK ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.
If you are reading this then we know you are looking to lose weight and get a leaner body.
Getting a lean body is more than just going to the gym and getting on the treadmill for 45 minutes or an hour each day.
For this reason you can choose and try one of our more of 50 Diet Plans.
- Easy Diet
- 1500 calories Diet
- 1200 calories Diet
- 1000 calories Diet
- 900 calories Diet
- The Soup Diet
- 3 Day Diet
- Atkins Diet
- The 6 meals Diet
- The Cellulite Diet
- Burn Fat Diet
- The Balanced Diet
- Diet to lose weight 15 lbs
- Diet to lose weight 20 lbs
- Calorie Diet
- The Chinese Diet
- The Eat Diet
- Pregnancy Diet
- Hypertension Diet
- The Carb Diet
- The Soviet Air Force Diet
- The Mayo Clinic Diet
- The Strict Diet
- Fast Diet for Summer
- 4 Day Diet
- Fiber Diet (laxative)
- The Red Tea Diet
- The Strict Diet
- The Stillman Diet
- Detox Diet in 1 day
- 3 days Diet to Detox
- Food Combining Plan
- Food Combining for Health
- Food Combining Made Easy
- Food Combining Menu
- The Lemon Diet
- The Apple Diet
- The Peach Diet
- The Cellulite Diet
- The Miami Diet
- The Astringent Diet
- Personality Type Diet
- Ayurveda Diet
This app will allow you to send these Diet Plans to your friends and partner through whatsapp, Twitter, SMS, Facebook, and so on...
Diet Plans provides this website as a service for informational purposes only.
While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and/or up-to-date.
The materials contained on this website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute medical, legal or other professional advice on any subject matter. Diet Plans does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site. You are encouraged to check with your medical professional before beginning any nutrition plan.
This app can be useful for medical professionals and students that visit patient every now and then. It is a handy app you can bring along whenever you do your medical practice.
• Simple, intuitive and easy to use
• Get patient info directly from your phone contacts
• Send appointment reminder to patient by email or SMS
• Send visit summary to patient by email or SMS
• Create itemized bills for your patient; track balance due
• Customize the patient information that you would like to capture
• Customizable email and SMS templates
• View patient visit history
• During patient visits, add visit notes like text, picture, voice recording, or handwriting
• Use dictation to auto-write text on visit notes
• Built-in powerful tool to help manage reusable notes
• Export appointment to android calendar
• Backup and restore data
Translated in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese. If you would like to help translate the app to your language, please send us an email.
For doctor, dentist, nurse, surgeon, pediatrician, dermatologist, eye care clinic, paramedic, physician, small clinics, medical students, etc.
We hope you find this app useful and we welcome your suggestions. We will add more cool features as we go along. So stay tuned!
Storage - to save visit attachments like handwritten notes, audio recordings, pictures, etc
Microphone - for auto write text through microphone
Network communication - need internet for in-app purchases
Your personal information - to add appointments to calendar
Your social information - to add phone contacts as patients
More from developer
Simply enter your due date (or baby's birth date) to start receiving weekly medical guidance. Mayo Clinic on Pregnancy gives you valuable knowledge and tips to guide you through your pregnancy beginning the day you learn you’re expecting all the way to birth and through the postpartum experience, helping you become more confident and prepared for your baby's arrival and earliest months.
From conception through the first three months of your child's life, Mayo Clinic pregnancy experts provide you with all the information you need to have a safe, healthy pregnancy and help you transition to motherhood.
It's free! Get the app now.