Use the individual transactions and recurring transactions feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the upcoming months.
The budget mode allows you to set goals for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred to the next periods.
• Available offline. The app has for security reasons no internet permission.
• Configurable Material Design layout.
• Switch between the different views current balance and monthly balance.
• Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where you have spent your money.
• Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
• Add further main and subcategories to analyze your cost curve.
• Add photos (e.g. receipts) to your transactions.
• Use reminders to remind you of pending payments.
• Define the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (e.g. the 1st or the 15th).
• Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
• Create templates to make the input of your transactions even easier.
• Filter and sort your transactions according to various criteria and time periods.
• Protect your sensitive data with a password.
• Import existing data or bank statements using the CSV import (import of other formats on request).
• Export your data to HTML or CSV in order to view or print them on your PC.
• Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
• 4 Widgets.
My Budget Book is easy to use and is continuously developed. The app is available in 11 languages and includes an integrated manual which will help you to find all features of the app.
For security reasons, there is no internet permission. To use the app on multiple devices or to add automatic backups in the cloud, please read the chapter Synchronization of the integrated manual.
If you have any questions or suggestions, just send a mail via the integrated support function.
A) After purchasing Home Budget Manager Full Version ,Open and Close the full version app then you can unlock the create backup option in Home Budget Manager Lite version settings. And then come back to full version settings and restore the data from lite version.
Home Budget Manager is an integration of Accounts , Bills and Budget. Home Budget Manager help you to track your expenses, incomes, bills and always stay with-in budget. Menu Screen designed in way to do your things in most easy way and as quick as possible.
--See All Account’s total balance or individual accounts balance or selected accounts balance.
-- Check all Transactions made from particular Account.
-- Setup repeating Incomes, Expenses, Account transfer and Bills.
-- Search Incomes and Expense by category ( Swipe from right to left on Home Page to get search screen)
-- Unlimited Accounts.
-- Dropbox integration.
-- Synchronizing data between Multiple devices.
-- 160+ Currency Symbols
-- Calendar view for bills.
-- Bills Reminder.
-- Multiple accounts and make transfers between the Accounts.
-- Widget showing accounts balance and bills overview.
-- No registration!!
-- Add and edit Categories with images.
-- Password Protection.
-- See All Incomes and Expenses in Monthwise.
-- Check number of times category used in expenses or incomes in Statistics
-- Easy access.
-- The overview of your expenses, income and upcoming bills .
-- Statistics of expenses and incomes between dates.
-- Multiple currencies.
-- By Long Click on Transaction you can create delete,edit,duplicate or move transaction from one account to another account.
-- Set budget for categories and always stay within budget.
-- See Statistics of Custom Selected Multiple Accounts.
-- Visualise the statistics graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all incomes and expenses, Payees, Monthly Income, Monthly Expense, Budget vs Expense, Income vs Expense, Income vs Expense vs Budget
-- Add further categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
-- Unlimited records
-- Export to .Csv and .Xls
-- Import from .Csv
-- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
-- Create backup so you never lose your data.
A lite version of HomeBudget is available as a free application. Give it a try.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household (Android, iPhone, iPad) to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for details.
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
✓ Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
✓ Optionally associate an account and payee with an account
✓ Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
✓ Search expense entries
✓ Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
✓ Optionally associate an account with the income
✓ Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
✓ Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
✓ Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
✓ Calendar and list view of Bills
✓ Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
✓ Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
✓ Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
✓ Budget rollover
✓ Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
✓ Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
✓ Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
✓ View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
✓ Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
✓ Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down
✓ Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
✓ Automatically sync multiple devices (Android, iPhone, iPad) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G/4G and WiFi
✓ Work within the same budget with other members of the household
✓ Home screen widget for quick expense entry
✓ Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
✓ Password protection
✓ Ability to upload your own list of category icons
✓ Large numeric keypad for expense/income data entry with decimal point placement automatic for your locale/region
✓ HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
- local notifications (new!)
- great special Android oriented interface design (real office room)
- easy management of expenses and bills
- quickest work with entries
- filters for paid, planned and overdue payments
- PIN code available (for privacy protection)
Version for Android:
You always need a simple tool to control how much you want to spend this month. Essentially you need lists with bills, and a calendar where you can see your overdue payments, planned payments, and check what has already been paid off. Bills are made to help those needs! Make your ongoing monthly financial planning an easy and pleasant task!
Set a figure indicating how much you want to spend this month (by tapping the progress bar). Mark days on the calendar when you need to pay for anything or buy anything. Roll the calendar up and down by tapping the yellow arrow below it! Then when you have paid the bill off, approve it quickly (you may also approve it partially and reschedule the rest of the payment). Easily filter your bills and payments to see your planned, overdue and paid expenses & bills. If you spend too much, the green progress bar above the calendar will help you to understand it. Extra features: set up a PIN code to protect your entries!
★★★★★ Your 5 star reviews help us to release updates ★★★★★
Bills are here to give your financial experience with Android a new turn.
Buy now! ►►
Notifications will be sent regardless of the application is open or closed, or after restarting your device.
NOTE: The free version is limited to 3 recurrent bills. Please don't down rate the App for this reason. Thank you.
- Advanced repeating options including a complete end repetition feature (forever, end date, for a number of times).
- User friendly notifications displayed on the notifications bar.
- Different views: calendar view, overview, overdue, upcoming, paid & monthly view.
- Allow partial and full payments.
- Keep track of payments history by bill.
- Different date formats are available.
- Export/Import your data to Dropbox or locally.
- Allow auto backing up your data to Dropbox.
- Sort bills by Due date/Name/Amount & Category.
- Send bills list by e-mail.
- Multi-languages: English, French, Spanish & Turkish (others are coming).
- Manage categories.
- User friendly UI.
The premium version has no ads (advertisements), gives access to the restore features (locally or from Dropbox), and allows you to create unlimited recurrent bills (the free version is limited to 3 recurrent bills only).
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any feedback, features request, questions or concerns.
Tags: bill calendar, bill reminder, bills organizer, payments reminder, payment reminder, bill planner, bill tracker, bill organizer, bills scheduler, bills planner, bills monitor.
You always need a simple tool to control how much you want to spend this month. Essentially you need lists with bills, and a calendar where you can see your overdue payments, planned payments, and check what has already been paid off. Bills Organizer are made to help those needs! Make your ongoing monthly financial planning an easy and pleasant task!
Full version is also available at :
" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smapps.android.bills "
** To avoid any bad experience with our app, before purchasing the full version please try the free version **
- Different View of Bills : Calendar and List
- Add,Modify and Delete Bills
- Separate Paid Date
- Mark as Paid Button on each unpaid bill
- View Over due,Today, Next 10 days bills when the app starts up
- View paid/unpaid bills of a recurrent bill
- Identify the state of bills by individual marker on dates
- Color Codes for payable and receivable
- Automatically mark bill as paid
- Widget showing count and amount of Overdue, Today,Next 10 days Bills
- Statistics : Pie Chart, Bar Chart
- Supports local decimal separator
- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate bill amounts
- Add bills with categories, amount,priority, payable/receivable, notes
- Reminder about bills : Same day, one day before, two days before and a week before
- Different Calendar Designs
- Pre Defined Bills : Templates
- Add, Edit and Delete Categories
- Share a Bill
- Shows this month/today total paid amount,unpaid amount
- Search Bill by Name or Bill Notes
- Simple and Easy to use
- Filter Bills by Payable, Receivable
- Export as csv and html
- Backup and Restore to/from SD Card.
- Different Currency Support
- Order List by Name/Status/Type/Priority
- Payable and receivable amount separate in list view and bills view
- Write to SD card permission to export payments
- Vibrate to remind payment
Note : Please do not move the application to the SD card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
Due to Android market policy, you will have only 15-minutes refund window. Please check with Demo version before purchase.
Please feel free to contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" if you have any questions, comments or recommendations.
Thanks for your support!!
It's easy to get started! Simply find your billers and enter your login details. We'll present you with all of your bills and recent payments, and you'll be able to quickly see what's due. When you're ready, pay your bill in seconds!
• Prism is 100% free. There are no monthly charges or hidden fees.
• See when your upcoming bills are due and how much you owe.
• Pay your bills anytime, anywhere, directly from inside the app.
• Check your account balances to make sure you have enough cash.
• Be instantly notified as new bills arrive or if anything is amiss.
• Pay with maximum flexibility: use your credit card, debit card or bank account.
• Your information is safe and secure with us, protected with bank-level encryption.
• Message our friendly support team with any questions, and we’ll get back to you on the same day. No canned responses!
Prism is 100% dedicated to your customer experience. We don’t have any sneaky fees for payment; every payment method (including credit cards) is free, and most bills are credited same-day (again, for free). You can message our support and rest assured that Rachel will personally get back to you quickly and help resolve your problem. Check out our reviews!
Prism supports thousands of banks including JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Bancorp, Capital One, Mellon, HSBC, PNC, TD Bank, SunTrust, Fifth Third, Santander Bank, U.S. Bank. We also support most credit unions, including USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, State Employees Credit Union, Pentagon Credit Union, Boeing Employees Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Suncoast Credit Union, Alliant Credit Union, Schools First Credit Union, Digital Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, and many others.
You can see your credit card balances and pay your bill for most credit cards, including: AMEX (American Express) Credit Cards, Discover Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, Credit One Credit Cards, Macy’s Credit Cards, Target REDcard, Barclaycard, JCPenney Credit Card, Victoria’s Secret Angel Card, Kohl’s Credit Card, GE Capital Credit Cards, Best Buy Credit Cards, Amazon.com Cards, Home Depot Credit Cards, Lowe’s Credit Cards, Sears Credit Cards, and hundreds more.
Even better, we support all of your billers. The most popular include: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, Netflix, Time Warner, GEICO, DISH, PayPal, Bill Me Later, Sallie Mae Student Loans, State Farm, Travelers, Progressive, Cox Communications, Charter Communications, Ally Auto, Allstate, Travelers, National Grid, and thousands more.
If you're looking for Mobilligy, Mobiligy, Mobilogy, Mobillogy, Prisim, or Prizm, you're in the right place!
Easy to use, lets you share content email email or text message and view all the income, expenditure and applications quickly.
Organize your accounts by type and class, and know well how you spend your money.
Learn what happens to the monthly budget through abstract and graphics.
Understand how your balance and track the progress of your accounts, services and applications;
Write in english for those who do not know their costs and who do not know about accounting.
Application translated to Portuguese, English, French and Spanish.
Support 2.1 to 4.3 android versions.
It has the following features available:
- Monthly summary of its budget;
- Comparison charts of accounts;
- Full backup on the SD Card;
- Issue anytime all the information;
- Organization of the order of the accounts in monthly summary;
- Switch between months by gestures;
- Search accounts created;
- Send by e-mail and text message;
- Export to the monthly summary sheet in Excel;
- Lock with password access to the application;
- Apply interest payments and investments;
- Partial values with application of interest;
- Sort accounts by date;
- Launch of paying bills automatically;
- Detail of the current balance showing only what was paid;
- Widget (when application installed in internal memory);
- Check the accounts daily;
- Place the expiration of his account in the timing of the cell;
- Repeat the bill daily, weekly, monthly or annually;
Developed by Paulo E S Mesquita.
Indeed, My Budget Plan gives you , at each moment, your real financial situation and if you have enough money to make this purchase or if that spendings will have any impact on your end of month situation or savings.
★★Moreover, My Budget Plan is an easy to use daily expense manager: You just have to introduce punctual or recurring transactions or transfers and My Budget Plan will do all the rest
★★ The Statement Menu gives you the detail of your operations of the current, past and next periods to give you an idea of your daily expenses and also your projection over the next months to see how much money you have still available to spend. This statement can be exported to your device as EXCEL file. You can then compare it to your other financial documents.
★★ The Budget Menu allows you to set and track Expense limits and thresholds according to various criteria (account, category and periods). You can for example define a monthly limit for fueling or a weekly limit for credit card payments. You can then track the evolution of your budgets consumption day by day. Your budget can be punctual or recurrent such way it will automatically transferred to the next periods. You can define up to ten budgets.
★★ The Graphs menu gives you a graphical representation of your expenditures and income by category, by account and by time period. It allows you to analyse your expenses and revenues and find exactly when and where your expenditures will, so you can, if necessary, address the situation.
★★Other features of My Budget Plan expense manager:★★
- Create simple or reccurrent operations, and associate them to bank account.
- Create multiple bank accounts (with initial balance or no) and make transfers between them
- Categorize your operations using categories lists
- Edit or add new categories to better classify expenses, income and transfers
- When the application starts, see the current total balance over all Accounts
- In the statment page click on the operation to edit it or delete
- Use the detailed search page to look for specific transactions
- Manage your recurring operations (standing orders) via a specific page
- 6 languages (English, Español, Français, German, Russian and Arabic) and more than 100 currencies
- Bonus: Simulate loan and mortgage via a complete Loan Calculation tool with Amortization table and graphs
★★ For any question or suggestion, you can send us your request via email@example.com. We will be pleased to answer you quickly ★★
Keep track of all incomes and expenses or just check how much money you spend on your hobbies or bad habits!
Create your own categories in your own color.
Currency displayed depends on your local settings or can be changed to whatever you feel like!
Transaction view lets you add all your expenses and incomes in a easy to see list for each month. Long-press an item to edit, remove or duplicate.
All budgets and transactions is calculated in a time period.
The period can be set to weekly, biweekly, monthly and yearly.
Salary comes on the 25th, select a monthly time period with a custom start date and each period will run from 25th to the 24th next month.
Weekly and biweekly can be set to start on the weekday of your choosing.
Budget View brings your monthly budget in a easy to see perspective. See how much you've spent and what you have left according to your period limit and Budget Category.
Recurrent bills ?
Navigate to 'Bills', you can store all bills that stay the same every month, just check 'em and choose a date to insert them to!
Export your expenses / incomes to the CSV fileformat.
- Export to SD-Card or to Google Drive
- Sort them by date or by category.
- Export everything or by a date interval.
- Easily import them on your computer or on another phone, a preview will show up with the parsed items, it'll also warn you if you have the exact same item on the same date.
Every month you can view a circle graph to see where you've spent your money or you can go to 'Reports' to see your annual expenses. You can also filter your transactions based on date or category.
Sync your data between your devices through Bluetooth!
Now have fun planning and following your finance!
You can assign a category to your transactions in order to get detailed statistics and helpful insights.
Track and manage daily expenses quickly & easily! Business expenses, personal expenses, travel expenses etc can all be managed rapidly using My Budget simple and intuitive user interface.
- Record income and expenses easily
- Multiple Accounts
- Assign categories
- Detailed Stats
- Manage Categories
- Receive notifications of today bills
- Different Themes
- Security : Pattern Lock and Password Lock
- Export Transactions
- View Transactions of a particular account, category or contact
- Export Transactions of a particular account, category or contact
- Separate View for overdue bills (on home screen, swipe right to view overdue bills)
- Home Screen Widget for even faster expense management & tracking. Add transactions straight from the home page once you enable the widget - great for daily expense tracking!
- View Transactions of a particular budget. Export transactions of a particular budget
- Monthly budgets
- 80+ Currency Symbols
- Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
- Create backup so you never lose your data.
- Different Widgets : Summary Widget, Monthly Widget, Quick Add
- Currency Formats
- Date Formats
- Write to SD card permission to export payments
- Internet permission for dropbox backup/restore
- Vibrate to remind payment
My Budget Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/mybudgetapp
Note : In app purchase is one time purchase only.
Please mail us if you have any issues.
** No internet connection required.
** Available in languages: English, Español, Français, Italiano, Português, Russian, Magyar and Norwegian.
** Calendar and list view of monthly payable and receivable bills.
** Add once and recurring bills.
** Bar & Pie chart report of payable and receivable bills to get clear understanding.
** Manageable pre-defined notes and color coded categories.
** Search bill entries by keyword (eg: payee, category and notes).
** Password protection to keep your data secure.
** Export your records as .CSV file to SDcard.
** Customize date format, first day of week, notification time, notification sound and currency.
** Backup and Restore to/from SDcard.
The income and expenses sources are defined to cover the daily as well one time expenses. Just fill the expenses and incomes and see how much money you have in hand at a particular time. The app also gives you graphical overview of the information through pie and bar charts and helps to take quick decisions and plan expensive purchases in advance.
The budget planner helps you to set financial goals and manage the expenses categories for any period. You can keep the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and half yearly, yearly plan for reference. It takes almost every expense into account that may occur such as credit cards, loan repayments and transportation, fuel, grocery. Through this app you can work out on your money or cash flow. It gives you red indication if you are spending more than you can afford. The app can be used to keep yourself updated with current finances in hand and getting better surplus.
Main highlights and features
✔The detailed CSV download option provides you to save periodical budgets (Weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly). You can any-time start with fresh budget after saving the results and starting from initial (zero or surplus). The reset option allows you to restart from scratch, just on a tap.
✔ No registration required once the application is downloaded.
✔ Optimized for tablet and higher resolution devices.
✔ Display currencies as per the device locale.
✔ Give the incomes, expenses and balance on starts up.
✔ Graphical view with summary and details to get better insight.
✔ Interactive and easy to use sliders to adjust values and displays the results in easy to visualize charts.
✔ Rate and share options.
✔ Compact and easy to use design
Find out where your money goes! Plan your budget and savings. Enjoy the fastest way to track daily expenses using a comprehensive one-screen view of your finances. Improve your skills with a unique, game-like feel.
❤ “I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a less tedious way to budget". --- AppAdvice.com
❤ "CoinKeeper is by far the best and easiest to use personal finance app I’ve ever used" --- 148apps.com
❤ “CoinKeeper is a budgeting app that takes a unique and very visual route to achieving financial control.” --- Tap! Magazine
✔ NEW! Data export into *.csv (other formats are in the works)
✔ NEW! Full freedom of budgeting! Set custom budgeting periods (week, 2 or 4 weeks, month, quarter, year) starting from any date
✔ Quick start with autobudgeting mode
✔ Multiple accounts and currencies
✔ Add transactions in couple of seconds - just drag a coin from the account you want to charge into an expense category
✔ The fill level and color of each expense category instantly shows where you’re overspending
✔ Reminders of upcoming bills & recurring transactions
✔ Financial goals help you save money for things you’re dreaming about
✔ Subcategories provide details on exactly how you spent your money
✔ The subscription is linked to a cloud profile. Use shared data on several devices (smartphones and tablets).
✔ Make payments from tablets without a GSM module.
✔ Captivating game mechanics stimulate smart budgeting
✔ Password protection of your data
➜ One-screen overview of your finances
▸ Income source panel (green) - where your money come from and how much (budget for each source)
▸ Accounts panel (red) - where you store your money, cash or cashless
▸ Expense categories panel (black) - what you spend your money on with an optional budget for each category
▸ Financial goals panel (yellow) - what you are saving for and how much.
▸ You can rearrange and edit icons on main screen at any time, also change category names and budgets via the ”Edit” menu in your Profile.
➜ Sync & backup
▸ Instant or daily server backup to safely secure your data
▸ Synchronization between multiple devices with the same personal profile for shared budgeting
➜ One-click history of transactions
▸ View history of transactions by taping on any income source, account or expense category.
▸ Any transaction can be edited (by taping on it) or deleted (by swiping)
▸ On this screen you can also add transactions in extended mode - with notes and frequency (daily, weekly etc)
➜ Reports & statistics
▸ History of income and expenses month by month. Apply filters, view dynamics of any income source, expense category, net income and net worth, choose custom periods of time and build forecasts!
▸ Monthly breakdown of expenses by categories and subcategories. Overview expense distribution for any period of time. See stats on expenses in different accounts.
▸ History of your daily incomes and expenses
If you need any assistance with the application please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Now its time to pay your bills on time and get clear overview of your cash flow.
* Easy access. No internet connection required.
* No registration!
* Available in English, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Russian, Magyar and Norwegian language .
* Calendar view of bills(Paid, Unpaid and both)
* Add/Edit/Delete one time and recurring bill reminder.
* Single tap over calendar date cell to view bill.
* Add bill reminder directly for specific date bu long tap over calendar date cell.
* Swipe calender to change month.
* Color coded category
* Detailed list to show month's overdue, upcoming and paid bills.
* Report in two style (Bar graph and Pie graph)
* Custom Report for payable bills, receivable bills.
* Report for last six month's expenses and income.
* Calculator to quickly calculate bill amounts.
* Search bills by typing search keyword.
* Detailed Overview of bills with many options (bills due today, bills due tomorrow, bills due this week, bills due next week, overdue bills and customize bills by date range)
----- ** Settings ** -----
* Customize your date format & first day of week
* Manage predefined notes
* Export transaction in .CSV file (Comma seperated) to SDcard
* AutoPay bills are automatically marked as paid once current date passes bill duedate.
* Protect your data by enabling password protection
* Customize notification time and sound.
* Customize your currency
* Backup and restore data to/from SD card & number of backups to keep on the SD card.
* Option to clear your entire database and start from scratch.
Bill Burner will remind/notify you when you need to deposit money and when your bills are due. It will also show you how long until your next bill is due and it's present cycle. It allows you to create bills for one off or recurring payments.
Doesn't matter if your bills occur weekly and you would like to deposit monthly, Bill Burner is smart enough to know this and will ensure you have sufficient money to pay for all your bills no matter how often you would like to pay.
If you are ever stuck for cash and you need to dip in to your account Bill Burner will recalculate you deposits so you can take money out. It also allows you to add money if you would like to reduce your repayments.
Bill Burner can show your daily, weekly, monthly or yearly average payments for all your bills and even has a graph to show you one year ahead of time how much money you'll be depositing for all your bills.
Supported Currencies: Dollar, Pound and Euro. (I can add other currencies if required, please email me)
Bill Burner is a battery friendly app, it does not run in the background.
FREE VERSION - ONLY ALLOWS ONE ACCOUNT AND FOUR BILLS.
Check out the YouTube guide for help(expand the YouTube video to see the full annotations): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikfl--SeQro
Any queries or suggestions please email me or alternatively post on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bill-Burner/177705802320789