Founded in 1912, Dale Carnegie Training has successfully been the home for the following fast facts:
1. 103 years of success
2. A global network of more than 92 countries
3. Trained 450 companies out of the Fortune500 most successful companies in the world
4. More than 8,000,000 graduates from the different programs .
5. Author of: How To Win Friends & Influence People,
6. The best seller book in the 20th century
7. ISO certified training methodology
8. Exclusive Certified Trainers
Few of our Strategically Important Clients:
Zain, Royal Jordanian Airlines, Bank of Jordan, IATA, Orange, Jordan Kuwaiti Bank, Four Seasons Hotel, Higher Council for Youth, Hikma Pharmaceuticals, Audi Bank, US Embassy, Al Rajhi Bank, ABC Bank, USAID, Land Mark Hotel, Mednet Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Cairo Amman Bank, Abu Khader Automotive, Petra DrugStore, University of Jordan, Junior Chamber International
- More than 90% of our sessions hit total satisfaction rate of 92%. -The Satisfaction Rate represents participants satisfaction on our programs.-
- We have more than 2500 graduates since 2012 .
- Awarded “Best Achiever Award in the Trainers Development Area in the Global Network. .
- Brokethrough when it comes to the number of Trainer’s Academy’s conducted .
- Signed collaborative agreements with 3 universities including: University of Jordan; Princess Sumaya and Al Ahliyya University
- 20 Certified Dale Carnegie Trainers
- Our corporate database has exceeded 25 corporates in only 2 years of establishment
Google Plus: http://goo.gl/THSrI2
Maybe you’re stuck (again) in traffic ... or you’re in the checkout line, recalling how tomatoes once tasted like tomatoes ... or you’re facing another huge utility bill ... or you’re at work, wishing for more time with your family ...
And suddenly you find yourself asking: “Is this really the life I want for myself and those I love?”
If the answer is “NO!” ... if you yearn for a life that’s better — healthier, simpler, more satisfying — than the one that society, tradition or habit seems to have mapped out for you ... then we welcome you to the MOTHER EARTH NEWS family.
MOTHER EARTH NEWS has been helping folks live self-reliant, sustainable, meaningful lives — and to live lightly on our planet — for more than 35 years. From organic gardening and modern homesteading to real food and renewable energy, the topics covered in our publications will get you started on the path toward a more rewarding life.
GRIT offers practical advice, product reviews, livestock guides, gardening, cooking and other do-it-yourself information, humor and the inspirational stories of folks who moved to the country and love it. Each issue covers topics related to country living, land management, wildlife, gardening, livestock or pets, skills and techniques, seasonal food, community, machinery or tools, and lifestyle events.
Today’s GRIT is an upbeat rural title just as it has been since 1882. The magazine is more focused now than before, without being the news piece it once was and that many folks warmly remember. GRIT has evolved from that venerable and respected newspaper to a sophisticated full-color magazine. We still have the same values: Community, Family, Positive Outlook and Sharing. Several departments from the original GRIT have been retained, and, in its new form, the magazine is the perfect companion for folks looking to get the most out of country living.
With Mother Earth Living by your side, you’ll discover all the best and latest information you want on choosing natural remedies and practicing preventive medicine; cooking with a nutritious and whole-food focus; creating a nontoxic home; and gardening for food, wellness and enjoyment.