Los cocineros sirven de embajadores para cada una de sus comunidades autónomas, recomendándonos sus lugares favoritos: dónde comen cuando se quitan la chaquetilla, dónde se toman una cerveza con los amigos, dónde se inspiran, a quién confían su género...
Y Condé Nast Traveler aporta todo su expertise viajero al mundo de la gastronomía prescribiendo aquellos lugares que casan con el estilo de vida y la filosofía de la revista.
La app permite compartir toda la información, consultar precios y guardar en favoritos las recomendaciones de algunos de los cocineros de mayor renombre de nuestro país:
- Carmelo Bosque
- Koldo Rodero
- Pepe Rodríguez Rey
- Francis Paniego
- Nacho Manzano
- Y muchos más.
Lo mejor de la gastronomía española está en esta app.
Conde Nast Traveller says: "The Beautiful Travel App: This could quickly become your go-to app for holiday planning"
Tripigator - Customized Itinerary Planner mobile app is FREE and easy to use
- Fast and easy Personalised trip planner – get holiday plans instantly based on your preferences with real time prices and easily change the details like activity, hotel and route options. (see How it Works?)*
- Collaborate with your travel companions with a single tap and Edit the same plan together
- Discover amazing destinations by your interests, region, season etc.
- Use "Near Me Now" to find Things to do, Hotels near me, Restaurants, ATMs and Hospital/clinic near you.
- Search Hotels, Things to do, Destinations, Tourist Attractions and Sightseeing
- Explore Restaurants and Eateries by food type and popularity
- Get quick and easy accessibility to comprehensive information on 350+ destinations, 4000+ Activities, 18000+ Hotels with travellers review, 20000+ Restaurants, millions of flight, bus, train routes all with prices
- Choose the hotel after reading the summary of millions of verified reviews
- Travel Guide to 350+ Indian destinations with map
- Seamless user experience and visually appealing user interface
- Covers hideaways and off-beat destinations of North East India
- Route Planner/Mapper: Find the fastest or cheapest flight, bus, train, cab, ferry routes to reach destinations
- Weather for travel, monthly and daily snapshots with Best time to visit
- Detailed Destination Travel Guides of:
Goa Tourism: North Goa | South Goa Travel Guide
Kerala Tourism: Munnar, Varkala, Alleppey, Kumarakoan Travel Guides
Jammu and Kashmir Tourism: Srinagar, Leh Ladakh Travel Guides
Karnataka Tourism: Bandipur, Hampi, Mysore, Bangalore, Coorg Travel Guides
Rajasthan Tourism: Udaipur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Ajmer Travel Guides
Tamilnadu Tourism: Chennai, Ooty, Kodaikanal, Coimbatore, Kanyakumari Travel Guides
Maharashtra Tourism: Mumbai, Pune, Lonavala, Mahabaleshwar, Aurangabad Travel Guides
Agra | New Delhi | Hyderabad | Kolkata and 300+ more destinations.
*How it works:
Tripigator uses big-data technology to analyse millions of web pages, price points, reviews and other travel data-signals to create personalised holiday plans matching the your preferences.
What Users Say:
"If you like Tripadvisor, Tripigator will blow your mind" -Rikhia
"Trip planner with multiple stops, it was never this easy" -Nitin
"One App and Done" -Saurav
"Instant weekend getaways! amazing app" -Abhishek
Offline Access to all your plans and destinations guides, so that you can be tension free about internet availability and data roaming charges
More places & attractions
If "Save trip" or "Add to Favourite" option is not working in some devices...try by logging out (from account settings) and then signing back in.
App can be slow on low RAM devices and might crash due to memory consumption
On low-resolution devices, designs and assets might break at a few places
Maybe you’re stuck (again) in traffic ... or you’re in the checkout line, recalling how tomatoes once tasted like tomatoes ... or you’re facing another huge utility bill ... or you’re at work, wishing for more time with your family ...
And suddenly you find yourself asking: “Is this really the life I want for myself and those I love?”
If the answer is “NO!” ... if you yearn for a life that’s better — healthier, simpler, more satisfying — than the one that society, tradition or habit seems to have mapped out for you ... then we welcome you to the MOTHER EARTH NEWS family.
MOTHER EARTH NEWS has been helping folks live self-reliant, sustainable, meaningful lives — and to live lightly on our planet — for more than 35 years. From organic gardening and modern homesteading to real food and renewable energy, the topics covered in our publications will get you started on the path toward a more rewarding life.
With Mother Earth Living by your side, you’ll discover all the best and latest information you want on choosing natural remedies and practicing preventive medicine; cooking with a nutritious and whole-food focus; creating a nontoxic home; and gardening for food, wellness and enjoyment.
GRIT offers practical advice, product reviews, livestock guides, gardening, cooking and other do-it-yourself information, humor and the inspirational stories of folks who moved to the country and love it. Each issue covers topics related to country living, land management, wildlife, gardening, livestock or pets, skills and techniques, seasonal food, community, machinery or tools, and lifestyle events.
Today’s GRIT is an upbeat rural title just as it has been since 1882. The magazine is more focused now than before, without being the news piece it once was and that many folks warmly remember. GRIT has evolved from that venerable and respected newspaper to a sophisticated full-color magazine. We still have the same values: Community, Family, Positive Outlook and Sharing. Several departments from the original GRIT have been retained, and, in its new form, the magazine is the perfect companion for folks looking to get the most out of country living.