Can’t watch enough great sports moments? Thuuz is a must-have app for you. Thuuz makes sure you never miss a Steelers-Ravens game for the ages, a Lebron-fueled 4th quarter comeback, a Verlander no-hitter, or a Messi hat trick.
- “I’m a huge fan of the app.” - TechCrunch
- "Thuuz might be the coolest app that you haven’t downloaded on your phone yet." - Xfinity
- "All in all this is a fantastic app that blows ESPN ScoreCenter out of the water." - Billy (user), Los Angeles…we love Billy.
What makes Thuuz different than your average sports app? Thuuz rates all live and upcoming games on a scale of 0-100, making it easy for you to know exactly what to watch. Personalize the app based on your favorite teams, sports and even your Fantasy* players so Thuuz will alert you to the games near and dear to your heart!
The world-class TV guide** in Thuuz will tell you immediately where to watch the action. If you can't get to the TV, we'll let you know where the game is streaming on your mobile device or online. If you miss the game, you can also relive all the great moments with our links to the highlights.
If you're a fan of these sports - NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, Men’s college football and basketball, Tennis, Soccer, Cricket, Rugby and Golf - then Thuuz has you covered.
And if you play fantasy football or baseball on any of the major platforms, Thuuz helps you track when your players are having great performances and when is the right time to tune in and see a great performance. Thuuz will even let you know if your players get injured.
Here are some ways big time sports fans are using Thuuz every single day as their go-to sports app:
1. My sports TV guide: Check in to see what’s on TV right now
2. My on-the-go sports alerts: Know what’s going on when you’re not in front of the TV
3. My Fantasy tracker: Get alerts when your players are going off or are injured
4. My buddy system: Check in to a game and alert all of your friends to what’s going on
5. My time saver: Life getting busy? Use Thuuz to optimize your sports viewing time
6. My at-a-glance sports update with the Thuuz home-screen widget
* Thuuz currently supports only Fantasy Baseball and Fantasy Football
** Thuuz currently provides TV and online viewing information only for the United States.
Learn more: http://www.thuuz.com or follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@thuuz) to get real-time updates on our product, as well as what's exciting in sports. Gear_Rich_Notifications
- Sales support "Lacrosse 15" for Xbox, PlayStation, and PC
In the first ever full field lacrosse video game for iOS and Android, College Lacrosse 2014 brings real lacrosse gameplay to your mobile devices. Lacrosse face-offs, shots, passing, checks, ground balls, dodging, and more!
Take control of your lacrosse team with the full 14 week season mode that includes roster customization, player progression, substitutions, offensive sets, riding and clearing formations. In the full season mode, your team gets better the more you play! Enhance your players strength, agility, speed, stick skills, face-offs, and much more as the lacrosse season progresses.
Keep track of your team with lacrosse statistics such as goals, assists, shots, forced turnovers, ground balls, face-off wins, goalie saves and shot percentage.
- no ads
- play saving and sharing (images are free)
- quick play area transitions or use multitouch to position field
- move players, add pylons, refs and a ball
- save/share images & animations
- add text and move it around
- various doodles such as arrow line or dotted line
Please email me for support or feature requests: email@example.com
Rapidly create a photo eBook right from your phone. Lacrosse InstEbook includes:
*A personalized Lacrosse themed cover
*Email your published book right from the app to as many people as you like
*Update and re-publish with more photos
*Enjoy viewing on any tablet, computer, or smartphone
Lipsky was indeed the star of the show during a year where he secured a historic win at the Omega European Masters in Switzerland which helped him become the new Asian Tour number one ahead of Anirban Lahiri of India and Prom Meesawat of Thailand, who finished second and third respectively following a thrilling Merit race.
It was also a year where the Asian Tour, together with our partner The European Tour, successfully launched the EurAsia Cup presented by DRB-HICOM, a Ryder Cup-style matchplay event which delivered all the drama and excitement that would ensure a new legacy in this great game.
The Asian Tour is delighted and proud to hail the success of our players through this full colour Asian Tour Yearbook 2015, which captures all the great memories of our 2014 season in words and images.
With the app, you can:
- Follow real-time scores, standings and results of games from every venue during the tournament.
- Follow your favorite teams to easily view upcoming schedules and game play results.
- Stay updated on impactful news from the tournament with with push notifications.
- Upload photos, videos and posts to share experiences with other participants and fans.
- Read news articles posted by tournament organizers.
- Plan your entire day by viewing event & activity listings.
- Connect with other participants & fans through Social Stream.
Download the app now!
Maybe you’re stuck (again) in traffic ... or you’re in the checkout line, recalling how tomatoes once tasted like tomatoes ... or you’re facing another huge utility bill ... or you’re at work, wishing for more time with your family ...
And suddenly you find yourself asking: “Is this really the life I want for myself and those I love?”
If the answer is “NO!” ... if you yearn for a life that’s better — healthier, simpler, more satisfying — than the one that society, tradition or habit seems to have mapped out for you ... then we welcome you to the MOTHER EARTH NEWS family.
MOTHER EARTH NEWS has been helping folks live self-reliant, sustainable, meaningful lives — and to live lightly on our planet — for more than 35 years. From organic gardening and modern homesteading to real food and renewable energy, the topics covered in our publications will get you started on the path toward a more rewarding life.
GRIT offers practical advice, product reviews, livestock guides, gardening, cooking and other do-it-yourself information, humor and the inspirational stories of folks who moved to the country and love it. Each issue covers topics related to country living, land management, wildlife, gardening, livestock or pets, skills and techniques, seasonal food, community, machinery or tools, and lifestyle events.
Today’s GRIT is an upbeat rural title just as it has been since 1882. The magazine is more focused now than before, without being the news piece it once was and that many folks warmly remember. GRIT has evolved from that venerable and respected newspaper to a sophisticated full-color magazine. We still have the same values: Community, Family, Positive Outlook and Sharing. Several departments from the original GRIT have been retained, and, in its new form, the magazine is the perfect companion for folks looking to get the most out of country living.
With Mother Earth Living by your side, you’ll discover all the best and latest information you want on choosing natural remedies and practicing preventive medicine; cooking with a nutritious and whole-food focus; creating a nontoxic home; and gardening for food, wellness and enjoyment.