Looking for a roommate? Have rooms for rent? Post your apartment for rent in Bahrain in 60 seconds. Snap a pic, upload a short video, and the app detects your location. No more annoying phone calls in the middle of the night. Renters contact you via built-in chat.
- YOU WILL LOVE... -
1. Built-in chat messenger that lets you have a real time conversation with a renter or agent to discuss the property and exchange more information. Who needs slow emails and missed calls?
2. Geo-localization pinpoints where the apartment for rent is located on a map, allowing renters to browse properties by location.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES -
• Browse homes for rent all over Bahrain
• Get a sneak peak of the apartment of rent with short videos
• Search by keyword or #hashtag to find the right apartment
• Share with your networks on Facebook, Google, WhatsApp, and Twitter
- WHAT CAN YOU FIND ON “RENTAL BAHRAIN: Property Finder”?
• Studio apartments for rent
• furnished homes for rent
• furnished apartments for rent
• short term rentals or short stay
• villas for rent
View the biggest growing listing of ads, using this app, and sell anything on the move, post an ad quickly and easy like never before.
Ever wanted to sell your old stuff, now it is possible using this innovative application, and not only is it possible, it is right in your hands everywhere.
this version features are:
- View latest ads by categories
- Search for any ad.
- Simple layout and nice design
- View special ads in the special fane
- Post an add instantly
- Modify/Edit your ads
- Delete your ads
- Add to favorite
- View all recently viewed ads.
- All in arabic (English translation coming soon)
- Contact the seller directly using WhatsApp
- Call seller
- Send e-mail to seller
Additionally, the app provides a lot of useful dynamic information about places to visit, tourist attraction, restaurants, and hotels. This information is catered for both tourists and residents!
* Features *
- Dynamic list of all the latest events
- Dynamic list of hotels, restaurants, and tourist attractions
- Unique Bahrain Timeline section
- Calendar view for easy navigation
- Event sharing on Social Media
- Driving directions
- Save events in your calendar with reminders
- Photo gallery showing latest images
- Alerts for venue changes and important updates
- Arabic and English viewing option
* About *
The Bahrain Ministry of Culture, established in 2010, is a dynamic institution which oversees cultural exchange and dialogue programmes in Bahrain in addition to cultural infrastructure development and heritage conservation.
Maybe you’re stuck (again) in traffic ... or you’re in the checkout line, recalling how tomatoes once tasted like tomatoes ... or you’re facing another huge utility bill ... or you’re at work, wishing for more time with your family ...
And suddenly you find yourself asking: “Is this really the life I want for myself and those I love?”
If the answer is “NO!” ... if you yearn for a life that’s better — healthier, simpler, more satisfying — than the one that society, tradition or habit seems to have mapped out for you ... then we welcome you to the MOTHER EARTH NEWS family.
MOTHER EARTH NEWS has been helping folks live self-reliant, sustainable, meaningful lives — and to live lightly on our planet — for more than 35 years. From organic gardening and modern homesteading to real food and renewable energy, the topics covered in our publications will get you started on the path toward a more rewarding life.
With Mother Earth Living by your side, you’ll discover all the best and latest information you want on choosing natural remedies and practicing preventive medicine; cooking with a nutritious and whole-food focus; creating a nontoxic home; and gardening for food, wellness and enjoyment.
GRIT offers practical advice, product reviews, livestock guides, gardening, cooking and other do-it-yourself information, humor and the inspirational stories of folks who moved to the country and love it. Each issue covers topics related to country living, land management, wildlife, gardening, livestock or pets, skills and techniques, seasonal food, community, machinery or tools, and lifestyle events.
Today’s GRIT is an upbeat rural title just as it has been since 1882. The magazine is more focused now than before, without being the news piece it once was and that many folks warmly remember. GRIT has evolved from that venerable and respected newspaper to a sophisticated full-color magazine. We still have the same values: Community, Family, Positive Outlook and Sharing. Several departments from the original GRIT have been retained, and, in its new form, the magazine is the perfect companion for folks looking to get the most out of country living.