Financial Staffing Solutions is a leading finance & accountancy recruitment agency covering positions throughout London and the South East. Our app will forward our latest jobs, give you the opportunity to upload your CV, track your application and get advice via our blog, tips and salary surveys all by the tap of a finger.
Specialising in Accountancy and Finance roles ranging from bookkeepers to qualified Finance Directors, we take pride in treating each applicant as an individual. Supporting the talented and ambitious with introductions to the very best career opportunities, as well as providing guidance and support throughout the selection process.
Offering unique job opportunities and providing advice, ranging from CV presentation to interview techniques, our approach ensures you have the best team behind you to help make that important career move.
We are always pleased to hear from people who looking for a new career opportunity.
For further information on Financial Staffing Solutions please refer to our website www.staffingsolutions.co.uk
This App is an attempt to distribute the well-appraised Placecom Books, that will instill you with the confidence that you need to endure most difficult interviews. These most asked interview questions/answers are the result of 2 years of research in recruitments field.
- 40 Most Important Questions covered
- Helps you rehearse/practice own answers & compare
- Easy Navigation
These questions & its smart answers will develop a tremendous smartness inside you to handle any type of pressured situation in the interviews.
Some of our FREE books/apps on Play store include :
(1) .NET Interview Questions and Answers
(2) C/C++ Interview Questions and Answers
(3) JAVA Interview Questions and Answers
(4) PHP Interview Questions and Answers
(5) DBMS Interview Questions and Answers
(6) Electronics Interview Questions and Answers
(7) Networking Interview Questions and Answers
(8) Android Interview Questions and Answers
(9) Finance Interview Questions and Answers
(10) Marketing Interview Questions and Answers
(11) UNIX Interview Questions and Answers
(12) Software Testing Interview Questions and Answers
(13) Data Structure Interview Questions and Answers
We look forward to your review & suggestions. We're open for feedback from almost every social media & emails.
Google : http://goo.gl/qpUER3
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/placecomapp
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/placecomapp
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/placecomapp
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- www.topbestfreeapps.com – “Best Expense Tracker for Android Phones & Tablets”
- www.appshappens.com – “Visual Budgeting for Your Mobile Device”
- www.tabtimes.com – “A financial assistant offers financial management suggestions”
Start effective budget planning with best Financial Planner on the go. Manage your expenses directly on your Android Phone/Tab. Easily keep track of your finances.
Expense Tracker 2.0 is a unique app with In-built Financial Assistant will assist on your Financial Health Status and encourage you to save more every month.
This FREE Budget App for your Android Phone & Tablet is a MUST, it allows effective budget planning on-the-go with a very user friendly, intuitive interface. Unlock to experience the fullest potential of the app after trying it out for FREE.
Expense Tracker 2.0 is a Personal Finance Manager that shows what are your Individual Expenses every month, Recurring Expenses, Expense Wheel with expense categories, and your Financial Health Status with Advices on how to upsize your Savings.
Key Features of Expense Tracker 2.0, your Personal Financial Planner
► Built-in Financial Assistant
► Passcode Security
► Bird’s eye view – Financial Overview
► Monthly Financial Report with Notifications - Email as PDF
► Budgeting Assistance – Projected Savings
► Schedule Recurring Expenses – Never forget to pay your bills
► Customization - Themes, Avatars
For latest updates on our Apps, visit us on www.AppSpace.hSenidOutsourcing.com
Have any questions?
Just email Android-Feedback@hSenidOutsourcing.com
Try the app FREE for 45 days, after which you can opt for yearly subscription (starting $70/year or INR 2000/year) or one time purchase plan (starting $200/year or INR 7500/year)
Book Keeper Accounting is Tally™ compatible. Sync your company accounts with Tally™ by importing existing Tally™ Masters into Book Keeper, and exporting Masters and Transactions from Book Keeper to Tally™
Book Keeper supports online syncing of data across multiple devices via Dropbox. All data entered on one device gets reflected on other device at the same time!!
Unlimited features: Create unlimited accounts, inventory, companies, transactions. No limit!!
Inventory Management: Manage your entire inventory
No Internet connection required: Offline accounting app, manage accounts on the go
Stand-alone app: Maintain financial accounting books, no dependency on other software, no sign up required
No prior accounting know-how: Maintain accounting books with ease, no accounting/bookkeeping knowledge required
Online Sync: Sync your company data across multiple devices via Dropbox
It is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
Just enter your daily vouchers and let Book Keeper does all the double-entry accounting.
• Easy, real accounting
• Accountant approved
• Maintain individual ledgers/accounts
• Automatic computation of profit/loss
• Reconcile bank statements
• Create sales, purchase, receipts, payments, banking transactions (single-entry & double-entry mode)
• Generate invoices and mail them to customers
• Enter tax vouchers, view tax computation and file tax returns
• Keep track of paid/unpaid invoice, outstanding receivable/payable with aging analysis
• Generate sales order, issue purchase order
• Create individual inventory items with your own units of measure.
• Record purchase/sale/purchase return/sales return voucher entries of these items.
• Record manufacturing journals.
• Automatic valuation of closing inventory based on Average Cost (AVCO) Method.
• View various financial accounting reports (Trial Balance, P&L A/C, Trading A/C, Balance Sheet etc.) which are automatically generated
• View detailed reports of each inventory item
• View summary of all inventory item
Storage: For storing company backups and reports (in PDF, CSV, HTML format) on your SD card.
Network Communication: For interacting with our servers when you login with your email ID (with which you purchased the subscription).
Contact Information: For fetching contacts while creating an account.
Phone Status & Identity: For linking your email ID (with which you purchased the subscription) with your unique device ID.
Call/SMS Phone Number: For calling or sending SMS to customers/suppliers
* Access in one of nine different languages (Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese, English, French, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish) from any place in the world.
* Locate the projects in your neighborhood financed by the Bank, including the major awarded contracts.
* Receive Procurement/Tender Notices and follow business opportunities in more than 100 countries
* Get updates on pending projects in the pipeline, as well as latest approved projects
* Check the disbursements data, updated monthly, and the contributions to Trust Funds
* Engage with the Bank by sharing, following its projects and investments, or reporting back.
Transparency and accountability are essential to the development process at the World Bank Group and central to achieving the Bank's mission to alleviate poverty.
This mobile app complements the World Bank Group Finances (WBGF) open data website (http://finances.worldbank.org).
It divides your monitoring task to 2 categories,
1) Fund: such as your Bank account, Bank Saving account, Wallet, and a Safe at your house.
2) Account: such as your Salary, a channel of spending.
The relation between Fund and Account is that they are both "money holders" but for the Fund, you just care about the balance (how much you have in that Fund) but for the Account you want to track each and every transaction (expense, income). But each transaction is associated with both a Fund, and an Account.
The account is just a way to categorize your spending under certain Fund. Under each Account, you can further categorize your transaction by choosing categories.
The hierarchy of the application is as follows:
The app incorporates the Envelope system which is much like budget. These Envelopes are for monthly expenses (monthly budget).
When creating new Envelope, you need only to specify the starting period or the starting date which means an Envelope will cover one month of expenses from let’s say March 25th to April 25th, thus you only need to specify March 25th as the starting period and the Envelope will be usable for all the months from X month 25th to next month 25th
For any question please contact the developer using the email.
budget, money, transaction, account, expense
- Pipeline Management
- Simple & fast Account Manager contact
- Simple & fast Administration contact
- Address and route directions to our offices
De Lage Landen is one of the world's leading providers of financial services. Our owner Rabobank, are one of the world's safest banks. Together we are 59 000 employees and is represented in 49 countries. We know financing & leasing and have an extensive industry knowledge about the products that we fund, which has resulted in many satisfied business partners and customers.
Want to become a partner of De Lage Landen?
Contact details can be found at www.delagelanden.com
DLL has developed this App to grant access to the sales tool Entré to administer financing activities. The App may be used by individuals who have been granted access to Entré (below referred to as “User”).
The User is only allowed to use the App in accordance with the conditions set out in this agreement and within the instructions and authorities given by DLL. The User is not entitled to distribute or copy the App, nor alter, destroy or in any way make any infringements in the App.
The User shall take all precautions to prevent unauthorized persons and/or third parties from using the App and/or accessing Entré, including the safe-keeping of codes and passwords, and shall indemnify DLL against unauthorized use or misuse taking place.
DLL reserves the right to develop and alter the App continuously.
DLL is entitled to block access to the App as well as the access to Entré with immediate effect in case of breach by the User of this agreement or in case of any usage that is deemed inappropriate.
The use of Entré is further regulated in the underlying co-operation between the User’s employer and DLL.
Voor het congres is een speciale app ontwerpen. Met deze app:
- kunt u het volledige programma bekijken en zelf (extra) favoriete sessies aangeven
- kunt u uw eigen programma bekijken dat vooraf is samengesteld
- heeft u een overzicht van de (aanwezige) deelnemers
- is het mogelijk om mede bezoekers een bericht te sturen
- zijn de partners zichtbaar die het congres mede mogelijk hebben gemaakt
- vindt u een plattegrond van de locatie
Het Jaarcongres Finance Transformation wordt georganiseerd door Alex van Groningen en de CFO Association.
Maybe you’re stuck (again) in traffic ... or you’re in the checkout line, recalling how tomatoes once tasted like tomatoes ... or you’re facing another huge utility bill ... or you’re at work, wishing for more time with your family ...
And suddenly you find yourself asking: “Is this really the life I want for myself and those I love?”
If the answer is “NO!” ... if you yearn for a life that’s better — healthier, simpler, more satisfying — than the one that society, tradition or habit seems to have mapped out for you ... then we welcome you to the MOTHER EARTH NEWS family.
MOTHER EARTH NEWS has been helping folks live self-reliant, sustainable, meaningful lives — and to live lightly on our planet — for more than 35 years. From organic gardening and modern homesteading to real food and renewable energy, the topics covered in our publications will get you started on the path toward a more rewarding life.
With Mother Earth Living by your side, you’ll discover all the best and latest information you want on choosing natural remedies and practicing preventive medicine; cooking with a nutritious and whole-food focus; creating a nontoxic home; and gardening for food, wellness and enjoyment.
GRIT offers practical advice, product reviews, livestock guides, gardening, cooking and other do-it-yourself information, humor and the inspirational stories of folks who moved to the country and love it. Each issue covers topics related to country living, land management, wildlife, gardening, livestock or pets, skills and techniques, seasonal food, community, machinery or tools, and lifestyle events.
Today’s GRIT is an upbeat rural title just as it has been since 1882. The magazine is more focused now than before, without being the news piece it once was and that many folks warmly remember. GRIT has evolved from that venerable and respected newspaper to a sophisticated full-color magazine. We still have the same values: Community, Family, Positive Outlook and Sharing. Several departments from the original GRIT have been retained, and, in its new form, the magazine is the perfect companion for folks looking to get the most out of country living.