여자 피겨스케이트의 절대강자, 김연아의 과거부터 현재까지의 모습을 무료로 감상하세요.
- 2014 소치 올림픽(쇼트) 어릿광대를 보내주오
- 2014 소치 올림픽 갈라쇼
- 2013 골든 스핀 오브 자그레브(쇼트) 어릿광대를 보내주오
- 2013 골든 스핀 오브 자그레브(프리) 아디오스 노니노
- 2013 골든 스핀 오브 자그레브 갈라쇼
- 2013 세계피겨선수권 갈라쇼
- 2013 세계피겨선수권 프리 1위 [레미제라블]
- 2013 세계피겨선수권 쇼트 후 인터뷰
- 2013 세계피겨선수권 쇼트 1위-뱀파이어의 키스
- 2013 전국피겨스케이팅 종합선수권대회-레미제라블
- 2013 Korean Nationals(피겨 종합선수권)-뱀파이어의 키스
- 2013 평창스페셜 올림픽 폐막식-김연아&미쉘콴
- 2011 World Championships 프리스케이팅-오마쥬투코리아
- 2011 ISU 쇼트프로그램-지젤
- 2010 밴쿠버올림픽 쇼트프로그램-제임스본드 메들리
- 2010 밴쿠버올림픽 갈라쇼
- 키스앤크라이 오프닝-비욘세 Fever
- 2009 World FS-세헤라자데
- 2009 세계선수권대회-죽음의 무도
- 2007 종달새의 비상
- 2007 세계선수권대회 쇼트-록산느탱고
▶ 어플을 다운받으면 더 많은 동영상을 볼 수 있습니다.
▶ WiFi망을 이용하시면 끊김 없이 이용하실 수 있습니다.
▶ 3G/4G로 이용하실 경우에는 가입하신 요금제에 따라 데이터 요금이 부과될 수 있습니다.
※ 본 어플은 "유투브"에 등록된 영상을 연결하여 쉽게 이용할 수 있도록 제공하고 있습니다.
Чтобы почувствовать на себе его благотворное влияние, совсем не обязательно становиться профессиональным фигуристом – достаточно научиться стоять на коньках и потом регулярно посещать каток. И для удовольствия, и для получения мощного заряда положительной энергии.
В приложение вошли следующие главы:
Обучение катанию на коньках,
Физическая подготовка в фигурном катании,
Катание на коньках – спорт, который творит чудеса,
Учим ребенка кататься на коньках,
Катание на коньках для начинающих,
Впервые на льду.
✓ Yuna's profile, Wikipedia, Programs, Competitive results, Scores, Ranks, Awards and Charities
✓ Automatically updated schedules(public)
✓ YouTube player feature
- New clips, random clips, greetings, competitions, ice shows, off the ice activities, Kiss and Cry, Jukebox, TV Appearances(Infinity Challenge, Guru Show)
✓ Provides all pictures of Yuna via Flickr link
✓ One-Touch search - Without having to entering keywords, you can directly search for Yuna on Youtube, Google, Daum, Naver and Bing
✓ Relevant websites - direct links to official websites, fan pages, figure skating sites
✓ Upgraded design features
You can also access YunaTube via http://www.yunatube.com
Enjoy YunaTube! - Toronto Dhole -
* Yuna Kim, Yuna Kim, Yu-Na Kim, 김연아, 연아, 피겨, 스케이팅, 피겨스케이팅, Figure Skating
-underrotated or downgraded Jump
-Bonus for Distribution of Highlights in the second half of the program
- Spin in one position
- Flying spin
- Change of foot
- Step Sequences
- Choreographic Sequence
Figure Skating Info is divided into two major units and contains information on the following issues:
- Ice skating events
- Ice skating rink
- Ice skating at the olympics
- Ice skating dress up
- Ice skating competition
Please, enjoy all the advantages of Figure Skating Info!
Once you purchase and download an issue of the magazine with this application, you can read it anytime, anywhere by storing it in your own “bookshelf” in the application. The magazine covers not only Ladies’ and Men’s single skating categories, but also Ice Dance and Pairs. Please enjoy a variety of contents including great photo lineups of your favorite skaters!
XXII Олимпийские зимние игры
Les XXIIes Jeux Olympiques d'hiver
[羽生結弦 高橋大輔 町田樹 木原龍一 クリス・リード]
[浅田真央 鈴木明子 村上佳菜子 高橋成美 キャシー・リード]
It's a strange world of language in which skating on thin ice can get you into hot water.
Ice-skating is a good and and thriller sports, as it is done on ice, so it becomes more joyful to play on the ice, this sport also provides health benefits, leisure also. Is this sports there are many things which need to be taken care like people who have heart problems should take care extra care while skating on the ice, people who have skin allergy problems are advised to use skin cream/lotions so that they can't get cold-soring, and other skin can be affect the skin also. When legs comes in contact with ice it makes little bit difficult to skate on the ice but proper and strong boots can protect your legs from injections.
IN THIS APP YOU WILL GET INFORMATION ON
**What is Ice-skating?
**How to skate on ice?
**Tips for ice-skating?
**What are the precautions to take care while ice-skating?
**What are ice injections can damage the skin?
**How to learn ice-skating?
**How to follow instructions?
**What are the medicine
>>>>>This app is complete **Ice - Skating** If going for ice-skating then you need to take care of other things like medicines, cloths like jackers, pullovers, blankets. Read more, that will be beneficial to you at every end. So why to wait grab it. Download Now >>>
** NOTE –No information on these subjects skat boy, skate 3, skateboard, skat boarding games, skatboard games
• Supports Single, Pairs, Couples Dance and UK Solo Dance disciplines.
• Freehand pattern editor. Trace the pattern of your program with your finger. Make adjustments using the nudge and erase tools and use colours to highlight specific parts of the pattern. Can display man and ladies patterns separately or overlaid. Images from your gallery can be used as a background when drawing a pattern or laying out your steps.
• Step and element editor. Add, reorder and delete the steps and elements of your program using the proper step and element codes. Place them on the pattern by hand or using the Autoplace feature of the Pattern editor.
• Searchable database of over 450 step and element codes with accompanying english description. Elements are categorised by type (e.g. jump, lift, spin) and discipline with category specific shortcut keys to make code lookup as fast as possible.
• Integrated IJS calculator maintains a running Total Element Score as you edit your program. Elements can be adjusted to instantly see the effect of a change in Level or GOE. Supports jump sequences, jump combinations and combination lifts.
• Supports time or beat based programs. Beat based programs use a metronome to set the beat timing and bar structure while time based programs gain access to an interactive step/element timing tool. Simply tap out the beat to set the timing of steps.
• Replay your program using music from your own library or, for beat based programs you have the option of playing back in time with the metronome.
• Share your programs via email or Google Drive.
• Comprehensive built in help system explains each component of the program editor at the touch of a button.
• Designed for phone and tablet. Hold a tablet upright and Skaterbase works just like it would on a phone with a bigger screen, rotate the tablet onto its side and Skaterbase now shows three editors at once allowing you to work more quickly.
• Adjustments for tempo (60 to 250bpm) and time signature (presets for 2/4, 3/4 and 4/4).
• Contains presets for over thirty popular ice dances.
• Can be played with the screen turned off.
• quick lookup for standard dance codes and IJS element codes.
• Simply determine the tempo of a piece of music by tapping to the beat.
Skate Logging System:
• Records session time, ice time, activities and costs.
• Notes can be added to sessions and activities.
• Grinds can be recorded along with relevant notes.
• Fully searchable database, makes locating specific sessions simple.
• Tracks blade usage and reminds you with alarms and notifications when your blades are getting ready to be sharpened.
• Fully configurable session and activity types can be expanded as your skating activities grow.
• Ice time to session time comparisons show how effectively you're using the available ice time.
Events can be viewed in a complete list from the first Event through to the very last one listed by discipline.
The Olympic Games are the most important sporting event in the world. Hundreds of athletes prepare for it their whole lives and those who make it to the Olympic podium become an example to millions of others. Their achievements remain part of the history of the sport and of the Olympic Movement forever.
sochi 2014 olympics 2014 paralympic games winter olympic games sport sports competition championship world cup health hockey Ice hockey Ski jumping Nordic combined Biathlon Curling Figure Skating Short Track Speed Skating Speed Skating Figure Skating Cross-Country Skiing Alpine Skiing Luge Skeleton Snowboard Bobsleigh Freestyle Skiing stadium arena match winter olympics London Olympics Sochi Olympics 2014 Russia Olympics 2014 Olympics Schedule Sochi Olympics Live Summer Paralympics Sochi Olympics Sochi Games Olympics 2014 Sochi 2014 Sochi Olympics 2014 Sochi Games 2014 Olympics Schedule Olympics Calendar Sochi Olympics live Winter Olympics Medals Medal Tally
The greatest Sochi fan-app out.
Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics updates and fans app, Including all the Winter Olympics 2014 news, events, Scores & Schedule.
The 2014 Winter Olympics, officially the XXII Olympic Winter Games, or the 22nd Winter Olympics, are scheduled to take place from 7 to 23 February 2014, in Sochi, Russia, with some events held in the resort settlement of Krasnaya Polyana. Both the Olympics and 2014 Winter Paralympics are being organized by the Sochi Organizing Committee (SOC). Sochi was selected as the host city in July 2007, during the 119th IOC Session held in Guatemala City. The Sochi Olympics will be the first Olympics in the Russian Federation since the breakup of the USSR in 1991. The USSR was the host nation for the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow.
98 events in 15 winter sport disciplines will be held throughout the Games. A number of new competitions,a total of twelve accounting for gender,will be held during the Games, including:
- Ice Hockey
- Speed Skating
- Short Track
- Figure Skating
- Cross Country
- Ski Jumping
- Nordic Combined
- Mixed relay
- Alpine Skiing
- Freestyle Skiing
- Mixed-team figure skating
- Mixed-team luge
- Half-pipe skiing
- Ski and snowboard slopestyle
- Snowboard parallel slalom.
This application will follow all the latest updates and events of the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics. All information in this application is for fun and is found freely on the web.
More from developer
There are great articles on wide-ranging subjects pertaining to children, adolescents, and adults with ASD as well as regular columnists with expertise in ASD: Psychologist Teresa Bolick, Ph.D., BCBA-D tackles issues related to adolescents and young adults (“Life Construction Ahead.”); Todd Levine, M.D., a triple-board-certified psychiatrist, blends the art and science of medicine (“Self, Family, and Beyond.”); and Speech-Language Pathologist, Barry M. Prizant, Ph.D., CCC-SLP, addresses multiple topics (“Straight Talk About Autism”).
Readers will also find, in each and every issue, cutting-edge research news delivered in user-friendly fashion, as well as bottom-line research findings aimed at practical application in real-world settings. Other popular ASQ features include: practical tips / strategies covering communication, social, behavioral, and other challenges; book / product reviews and an exceptional resources column for parents and professionals; NewsBriefs that keep readers up-to-date in less time than it takes to drink a cup of tea or coffee; and inspiring interviews with talented and creative individuals on the autism spectrum.
ASQ’s three editors, Diane Twachtman-Cullen, Ph.D., CCC-SLP, Liane Holliday Willey, Ed.D., and Jennifer Twachtman-Bassett, M.S., CCC-SLP are all well-respected autism professionals and authors whose “ear to the ground” and attention to detail ensure that the information within the magazine is up-to-the-minute, relevant, and of the highest quality. That degree of attention, combined with a world-class advisory board, has made Autism Spectrum Quarterly the go-to Gold-Standard autism magazine for anyone who wants reliable information delivered in an easily-digested and engaging format!