BHE-ball handling error,
Season Stats for a single Match or for the entire Season.
**** Serve Receive Rating (0 - 3) *********
These buttons are hidden by Default.
- To Show them, you must go to the Preferences and Check on the SHOW Rating Buttons.
- To Auto Increment the SR/SRE based on the rating, Check on the Increment SR/SRE auto on rating option.
**** SUPPORT ADDED FOR MAXPREPS FILE EXPORTING ****
- Ability to IMPORT/EXPORT game and team roster files.
- New Preferences menu option which allows the setting of button row colors and auto increment of serve Stat
-The Abbreviations on the buttons can be changed via the Preference settings.
-You can save the match at any point and reload it later for viewing.
-Send a short email of just team stats or longer version which includes all player stats in a CSV (semi-colon delimited) file for importing into excel
-Quickly sub player in/out of game by long clicking ICON.
**** PLEASE REPORT ANY FORCE CLOSES SO WE CAN FIX THEM ****
Other Recent Changes
10/11 ver 2.71 - Corrects button color issue, reported by Leo in the comments.
08/21 ver 2.7 - corrects Stats not showing on zero point game.
04/23 ver 2.6 - correct decrement issue on SR3 button
03/18 ver 2.5 - First 9 chars of player's name display under icon - turn off or on via settings;
- Adds defaulting of name when saving team or game file.
02/18 ver 2.4 - Corrects force close issue loading saved games due to new rating buttons.
02/15 ver 2.3 - Adds Serve Receive Rating Buttons to the screen. See App Description for More Info on SETUP.
10/14 ver 2.1 - Format changes on Team Setup Page of Team Stats.
10/4 ver 2.07-Ability to auto increment serve on Ace/error, Ability to import/export Team and Game files.
10/1 ver 2.06-NOOK landscape correction for force close
9/29 ver 2.05 - Corrects DIG button on Tablet portrait view; Adds additional team stats on Team View page; Only allows you to remove stats for the set in MATCH view mode.
ver 2.04-corrections for decrement auto-score on THEM tab
ver 2.03-Added Digs Error to Stats keeping and Maxpreps rpt.
ver 2.02-Allow landscape, better tablet viewing
ver 2.01-Allow changing of team names; change Maxpreps to report player by sets played; allow viewing of stats by match or set
ver 2.0- Auto-score changes to support the other team; Reporting changes to only report sets played.
-Stats can be viewed per game or as a season total.
-Track service aces, service attempts, service errors, set assists, set attempts, set errors, attacking kills, attacking attempts, attacking errors, digs, solo blocks, assist blocks, blocking errors, ball handling errors, and serve receive on a scale from 0 (error) to 3 (perfect). Along with these are 4 customizable buttons which can be changed at will.
-See the instructional video at
for detailed instructions.
-Visit our website at http://arrowsharkprods.weebly.com/
-Follow us on Twitter @Arrowsharkprods
-Like Arrowshark on Facebook!
-Please report any force closed errors so that they may be fixed.
Volleyball Manager 13 is coach's clipboard app. Create, plan and animate your tactics on the go. Wherever and whenever you get an idea of a new tactic, you're able to save it on your device and later show it for your team.
Move the players and balls on the field, draw lines, change the colors of the players, number or name them and animate the tactic to create the best tactic you can.
Watch the instruction video and in a few minutes you're ready to start creating.
★ New Features ★
- Unlimited length
- Instant playback
- Fast and easy to use
• Player Naming
- Name a player or use position names
- Write anything you want
★ Improvements ★
• Brand new look
• 9 times faster loading and saving
• More save slots
• Easier to use menus
• Retina graphics
• And much more!
★ Features ★
● Saving and loading tactics
● Saving and loading animations
● Saving and loading colors
● Add and remove players or balls
● Auto numbering
● Retina graphics
● Easy to use menus
● Player numbers and names
● Drawing pen
● Half field
● Color editor
● Instruction video
Instruction video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlSFoSH9NX8
- One tap on the player to record stats
- Stats derived from order of touches & outcome
- Serves, digs, passes, attacks, sets & blocks
- Serve and attack charts
- Serve and pass ratings
- Accurate score
- Player position and rotation tracking
- Android tablet and Android phone platforms
- Includes multiple rosters, opponent reports
- (No in app purchases required)
Reports & Output
- Box scores, including hitting efficiency
- Points per rotation (including side out %)
- Pass and serve ratings
- Serve and attack charts
- Match and season consolidation
- Opponent attack tendencies, blocks and serves
- Email from enabled device
- MaxPreps and DakStats output
- Data sharing with desktop apps
You can track 6 skills, namely attack, serve, receive, block, dig and set.
Each touch can be evaluated using at most 5 levels.
A wide range of charts and statistics is available and can be sent via email.
It supports also large screen devices.
See www.volleyscout.com for more details.
You can add all your teams for each season, and consult the team's infos and seasonal stats.
Add your players infos, photo, and game's performance; the app will calculate all the total stats for every single player automatically.
Add your practice plan and exercises, describing the exercise and drawing with your fingers the clipboard.
Manage your exercises archive, shared by all your teams, to easily create new practice plans more rapidly.
Add games result, and the performance of every single player after a game, the app will calculate for you player's individuals stats and team's total stats.
You can also export every stats report and practice plan to PDF and send them via email, or import them on your computer.
• FEATURES •
• Manage your team practices, players and games for each season.
• Add team's photo.
• Consult your team stats for the season.
• Export your team stats to PDF.
• Send a group message to all your players via e-mail or text.
• Add a new practice with description and date.
• Add a new exercise to your practice plan with exercise description, note, duration and video.
• Draw with your fingers the exercise clipboard.
• Take the player's presence at practice.
• Export practice plan to PDF.
• Record a video of your players performing the practice for every exercise.
• Add your favorite exercises to the archive, in order to add an exercise to your new practice more rapidly.
• Add a new player with name, number, date of birth, role, height, weight, phone number, e-mail, notes and photo.
• Add new players to a team from your other teams.
• Consult the player's presence at practices, how many time he was a starting five, season total stats and stats per games played.
• Export the player's profile and seasonal stats to PDF.
• Add a new game with game result, opponent team, game type and notes.
• Add game with no score as scheduled game.
• Add the starting five and the reserves.
• Add players individual performance after a game, and the app will calculate the team's total stats.
• Add your game formation, describing your module and placing your starting players on the clipboard.
• Export game and players total stats to PDF.
• Create your exercises archive, adding your favorite practice exercises or marking an existing exercise.
ASSISTANT COACH ACCOUNT
• You can create a backup and share it on your devices using the same Assistant Coach account.
• Add your colleagues with a registered Assistant Coach account and share your practice exercises and practice plans with them.
• PDF Streaming: every time you create a new PDF, the file is uploaded automatically to your account. The file will appear on your profile page on the web, and you will be able to download the last 15 PDF files created.
• CONTACTS •
If you have any suggestions for improving the app, or any problem, or need help, please feel free to write to the email below.
ASSISTANT COACH: http://www.assistantcoach.co/AssistantCoachVolleyball
Volleyball scoreboard is designed for classic volleyball and beach volleyball.
The application is very simple (intuitive) and customizable.
You can enter the names of the teams playing the game.
You can set the number of point in the set and the number of sets to win.
If You set "Beach Volleyball" mode, volleyball scoreboard will remind You to switch sides after each 7 points.
Touching the screen of Your phone / tablet adds a point.
If you make a mistake, using a special button you can subtract a point.
After changing the fields, you can also swap sides of the teams on the scoreboard.
You can count time-outs taken by the teams during the match.
The app measures the time of each set.
When the match is over, you can send the result via email, text message, or by BlueTooth You can also share it on social network sites.
Volleyball is under control now.
Free volleyball scoreboard for you.
You can create strategy with animation and share with friend!
For player, coaches, sir, spectator, and so on.
I hope this application will help your team.
Enjoy your sports life!!
This application's functions
- move piece
- plus button : record point of piece
- start button : play back with animation
- pencil button : draw line (3 color)
- eraser button : erase all line
- shake : reset record
- config button : show Config window
- change cort size (full or half)
- change back number and name
- save data (max is 100)
- load data
- share with web (site "Sportsboard")
How to use playback!
1. move piece
2. push plus button. The number under plus button will increment. This is record num.
3. repeat 1. and 2.
4. push start button.
Learn advanced digging and spiking drills while also working on your footwork. Practice creative drills that simulate game situations. This program will continually challenge your current skills - and introduce you to new elite fundamentals that teach you veteran techniques of the game.
This app is ideal for individuals practice, and also for teams. Most drills require 1 to 4 players. Drills can be modified using a wall and are demonstrated.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
Swipe or tap directly on the display to change the scores. Tap to enter team names and colors - this gives a helpful visual cue when increasing points. Swipe left and right to switch the scoreboard around - invaluable for when the teams switch ends. Once a set is finished, increase the game score of the winning team to lock it in. Supports up to five sets.
Use the menu to reset the score, or reset everything including the team names and colours.
A great feature is that it keeps the score until you reset it, across app restarts and screen timeouts.
Track up to 12 stats: kills, attack errors, set assists, aces, service errors, solo blocks, digs, block assists, blocking errors, ball-handling errors and more.
Often sports software apps can be overly complicated. This one is designed to be simple and easy to use.
keywords: volleyball score sheet, high school volleyball, college volleyball, volleyball statistics tracking sheet, volleyball scoring, volleyball coach
In no event will A&F Workshop be liable for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage or damages resulting from loss of use, or loss of anticipated profits resulting from any defect in the program, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Beta version will be expired on 1 Jan 2015
Ad supported - In-app donation to remove ads or buy the separate donate version = no ads, less Android permissions
Volleyball Dood is a must have application for volleyball coaches. A great clipboard or playbook application, it allows users to touch and move players around on a court and then layer on doodles and text. Once happy with the image, users can then save image. Saving a series of player positions can also be used to make animations that can be shared. Can be used on phone or tablet, buy once!
- quick play area transitions or use multitouch to position court
- move players, add pylons, refs and a ball
- save/share images & animations
- add text and move it around
- various doodles such as arrow line or dotted line
Please email me for support or feature requests: email@example.com
(post images and animations to the user forum)
- Training / How-to videos
- Web-based animation viewer
- Download Free Windows Video Maker
"Every General needs a Map, Lead your Team"
* Easy Coaching Design your Volleyball plays ,tactic and drills.
* Board Coaching Tool :same as any Volley coach board + pencil
* Editor View : pro design diagram .
* Books Playbook : Save and organize all your plays and training movements
* Draw Tools: Pass, Movement, Dribbling , Screen,...
* Save all your bball plays , drills, tactics to your playbook ...
* Export to twitter, mail or gallery and share with other coaches .
* Use your own court from your Camera or Gallery.
Any college ,school or pro coach needs not only shooting needs tactics , prepare your Volleyball team with our clipboard .
Coaching Playbook board clipboard for pro VolleyBall Coaches for all Volley levels school , college , nba etc .
Perfect for training and coaching or use this blackboard while see any Volley game from nba ncaa college or school game... draw any tactic and share it with your friends.
A BlackBoard in your tablet or mobile.
Our users says :
" Simple and easy to use. Great to draw quick play as white board coach or design specific play and save as picture to show other coaches from my college "
" Nice Clipboard app. Allows tactics to easily be saved to gallery and playbook"
" Recommended for its simplicity "
" The best blackboard app of the genre ."
" Training my college Volley team is easy with this tactics board , great App !! "
" Best training clipboard for my tablet "
" Easy to use and create tactics with this coach clipboard "
" Easy Blackboard "
" Coaching is now easier "
" I prepare training sessions in my blackboard app in seconds ;) "
Volleyball InStats is a FREE App designed to help coaches make decisions easier during a game. I created this App because when coaching I found it difficult to keep track of players performance statistically while at the same time formulating game strategies. As a result it was difficult to know for sure who to sub off and keep on based on actual real statistics, compared to mental note taking that provides no real tangible evidence for me the coach and the athletes.
An App that is not overwhelmed with so many variables to track, Volleyball InStats only has a "Plus" and "Minus" button in which the coach only needs to push one or the other for a positive or negative contribution towards the team's performance. At the end or during a game the coach can get a Set/Game summary of how each individual performed, thus making decisions easier.
I came to understand that a limitation of keeping this App so simple was the lack of detail it provided the coach with the exact mistakes an individual was making. However, for a coach to enter such detail would mean they would potentially loose sight of what was going on during the game. Such detail is kept ideally in professional sports settings where full analysis was attainable by a statistical staff. So I guess this App is ideal for your everyday coach, needing quick statistics to help make decisions during a game.
One possible solution to help regulate player’s performance was to think of using the "Plus" button as a encapsulation of positive things an athlete did (e.g. "Plus" = player accomplished the following: a kill, block or an ace and the opposite for the “Minus” button) or you could just focus on one particular skill (e.g. "Plus" = an offensive kill).
I hope Volleyball InStats helps make coaching easier and more successful.
Volleyball InStats is the first of many Knowtify App products. I am in the process of creating an "InStat App for All Sports" as I have had a number of people ask me to code one. So watch this space!
Good Luck and please feel free to contact me if you have any problems.
Maybe you’re stuck (again) in traffic ... or you’re in the checkout line, recalling how tomatoes once tasted like tomatoes ... or you’re facing another huge utility bill ... or you’re at work, wishing for more time with your family ...
And suddenly you find yourself asking: “Is this really the life I want for myself and those I love?”
If the answer is “NO!” ... if you yearn for a life that’s better — healthier, simpler, more satisfying — than the one that society, tradition or habit seems to have mapped out for you ... then we welcome you to the MOTHER EARTH NEWS family.
MOTHER EARTH NEWS has been helping folks live self-reliant, sustainable, meaningful lives — and to live lightly on our planet — for more than 35 years. From organic gardening and modern homesteading to real food and renewable energy, the topics covered in our publications will get you started on the path toward a more rewarding life.
With Mother Earth Living by your side, you’ll discover all the best and latest information you want on choosing natural remedies and practicing preventive medicine; cooking with a nutritious and whole-food focus; creating a nontoxic home; and gardening for food, wellness and enjoyment.
GRIT offers practical advice, product reviews, livestock guides, gardening, cooking and other do-it-yourself information, humor and the inspirational stories of folks who moved to the country and love it. Each issue covers topics related to country living, land management, wildlife, gardening, livestock or pets, skills and techniques, seasonal food, community, machinery or tools, and lifestyle events.
Today’s GRIT is an upbeat rural title just as it has been since 1882. The magazine is more focused now than before, without being the news piece it once was and that many folks warmly remember. GRIT has evolved from that venerable and respected newspaper to a sophisticated full-color magazine. We still have the same values: Community, Family, Positive Outlook and Sharing. Several departments from the original GRIT have been retained, and, in its new form, the magazine is the perfect companion for folks looking to get the most out of country living.