- A mobile app that supports anonymous voice conversations with other interested users
- You DO NOT provide identifiable information anywhere
- All invitations are public
- Conversation invite creators DO NOT select participants, interested users can join (limited to 10 participants)
- Join any conversation that might interests you, and be anonymous, contribute to the conversation or just listen in
With many digital options to communicate… lot of it has been plain emotionless… people do not realize and spend all the hours in those apps/tools and yet feel completely drained.
There is a gap in meeting basic human emotional needs
*"CONFERS TAKES IT REAL … Real people speaking and listening…"*
===Something nagging you ...post an invite and talk about it===:
- Anonymous – that means No history… No judging
- Listen to how people react
- Get a better understanding…
===Are you good listener … or improve your listening skills … or genuinely interested to help others …===
- it takes a conscious effort to NOT judge people …
- Listen into the conversations … help or contribute when requested …
- Learn to empathize …
- it helps many to open up ...
===Is this a counseling app? ===
- No, Not at all.
===How CONFERS works?===
Accept Invites (Home Page):
• See something that interests you ... Press "Accept"
Join a conference:
• A notification will pop up with a "Join" button at the scheduled time… (This is cool you do not have to remember the time)
• Press "Join" button to join the conference… you can see how many participants in the conference.
• Ensure you do not share personal or identifiable information…
• Contribute or just listen in.
Create a conference invite:
• Go New Invite page, provide the details, with a good description. Audience genuinely interested in the topic will help to have a healthy discussion…
• Select a convenient date and time…
• A notification will pop up with a Join button at the start time…
*“Let us use our time wisely, let us understand the world around us … not influenced by the bombarding useless digital junk …”*