★ Which tasks get synchronised
The app synchronises active tasks from the default tasks folder of one Exchange Server account.
★ What the app needs
Tasks can synchronise with any standard Microsoft® Exchange Server installation (version 2007 or later) that has the "Exchange Web Services" (EWS) enabled. Office 365 for Business works well, as do most hosted Microsoft Exchange Servers.
The app can not synchronise directly with Microsoft Outlook and is not compatible with Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft ActiveSync, Live.com, Office 365 for Home, Zimbra or Kerio Connect.
★ Fully supported
We appreciate any feedback and reviews via Google Play. If you encounter any issues please contact us via the inbuilt "Contact Support" function or our support email address so that we can help you resolve the problem.
★ Permissions explained
The account and system permissions are used to integrate the app with the Android account management and synchronisation system.
Please visit our website for a full tour of the app as well as an FAQ page.
"Microsoft", "Exchange" and "Outlook" are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
How To Use Word
How to Track Changed
Tips And Tricks
Printing, Lists and Basic Formatting
Change the page to landscape
Make documents look great
Get up to speed
Share documents to earlier versions
Windows Controller's operation is executed on the driver level. I realized true input operation which was not able to be made in the existing remote desktop software by software control.
●Full support of multi-touch operation
You can do multi-touch operation supported by Windows 7 and later. Also in Windows 8 Modern UI(Metro UI), you can do operation stands comparison with Physical Multi-Touched Panel.
With editable macro buttons, you can perform a chain of operations in one-touch.
I supported the input of sticks, hat buttons, and standard buttons of the gamepad. Your action is reflected directly to operation of a game. You can use not only a touch panel but the physical gamepad connected to Android.
You can assign tilt of the device to operation of a mouse or a gamepad. Steering? Mouse wheeling? It's up to you for using!
●Display of the desktop which gave priority to quickness
I invested in transfer of the desktop screen all the technology that I can have. I adopt WebM streaming excellent in decoding at mobiles. Furthermore, because I combined NDK encoding, GPU encoding, and GPU rendering, it exhibits especially in the environment of multi-cored CPU with GPU. In addition, it will become quicker if you install a mirror display driver in Windows.
It can transmit the sound currently played back on the PC to the device. I adopt CELT as audio codec. If it is desirable communication environment, audio delay arises only one out of tens seconds.
●Creation of original controllers
You can create an original controller with a PC using Skin creation tool. Please arrange freely a screen, macro buttons, a keyboard, a trackpad, and a stick. You can download and use controllers which others created.
In addition to communication by wireless LAN, it can use Bluetooth. If it is a design of only the input which does not need a sound and a movie, it can expect power-saving notably. If its controller does not need a sound and a movie, it can expect power-saving notably.
In connection via Internet, they are enciphered by SSL. I also provide functions for safety using such as an inputting a password, or notice of the input method.
You can read this manual online.
*There may be devices which do not operate correctly. Please be sure to verify with a free trial version, before purchasing.
*It supports Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP(XP is 32bit only). It becomes the single touch operation by a mouse on XP, and by a digitizer on Vista.
*It is necessary to install client software in your PC in addition. You can get client software for free from [http://www.tnksoft.com/soft/phone/wincontroller/].
*HTML5 is used for some UI. Depending on a setup of the standard browser of OS, it may not work correctly.
*Bluetooth functions by Microsoft Stack. When you cannot connect, please uninstall a third party Bluetooth driver.
*It does not correspond to multi-display environment.
*It does not work when copy protection contents are contained.
"Windows Multi Touch Pad" is an App which can do the multi-touch operation on Windows by your SmartPhone and Tablet.
It displays a desktop screen on your device. Images are WebM streaming with NDK decoding and GPU rendering. So, its response is fast. However, you can disable a screen capture if you don't need it. It displays a grid or a central circle then.
You can choose LAN which can send much data, or energy-saving Bluetooth for communication.
Supports Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP(XP is 32bit only). It becomes a single touch operation by the digitizer on Windows Vista and a single touch operation by the mouse on Windows XP.
You need to install the client software for transmitting and receiving operation data to your PC. Client software is free from [http://www.tnksoft.com/soft/phone/winmulti/].
HTML5 is used for the user interface of setting. Unless it has validated the standard browser of OS, these do not work properly.
Bluetooth connection is developed on condition that it operates with the default driver of Windows(Microsoft Stack). When connection fails, please uninstall a third party Bluetooth driver.
ARM compatible processor is required to the capture function. Intel Atom is not supported.
Not support multi-display environment.
This app supports both windows and Mac versions of Word.
Don't be tied to your home or office computer. Send and receive e-mails, edit documents, surf the web, manage files and do hundred other things that you usually do on your desktop, even when you are on a business trip or stuck in a traffic jam.
Simply install mobile application on your Android and RDM+ Desktop on the remote computer and RDM+ is ready to use. No need to adjust any firewall or router settings.
"In a short time, your desktop's screen will be displayed on your Android phone and you can pretty much do whatever it is that you want to do."
Why RDM+ is really a must-have tool for you?
- Sometimes you need to check or edit your documents, and your computer is nowhere near you. Do it easily using familiar mouse commands, standard Windows and Mac hotkeys. Pinch to zoom in/zoom out.
- Copy, rename, delete files, send them from PC to your Android and vice versa with built-in file manager.
- System Manager: see how your desktop is doing while you are away from home. Check and change system settings, execute command line commands, control running processes.
- Works via both WiFi and carrier data network.
- Ultimate security level makes your data exchange absolutely safe. Master password protects list of your computers, so even if your device is stolen or lost, noone could access your information.
- Easy access for enterprise users through NAT and Firewall as well as for individual users with dynamic IPs.
- No hidden costs. Application price is a one-time fee. Connect to any number of your desktop computers without any additional charges.
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French and Italian.
Note: Free RDM+ Desktop application should be installed on each computer you want to have access to.
Download it from rdmplus.com web site.
Supports Intel-based Macs running on Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion,
Microsoft Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / 2008 / 7.
Retina display (HiDPI mode) is not yet supported.
Keywords: remote, desktop, access, control, file, system, manager, shutdown, administration, hotkeys, service, rdmplus, windows, mac
TouchDraw gives you everything you need to create structured 2D vector graphics such as flow charts, graphs, diagrams, illustrations, logos and floor plans just to name a few. What makes TouchDraw especially valuable is that it allows you to not only create complex graphics, but to change them easily as well.
TouchDraw differs from a paint program in that objects are always managed independently of the drawing they're in. You can move a figure around, change it's shape, change it's color, group it, without affecting other shapes that are around around.
You can easily share drawings with users on other platforms as TouchDraw is also supported on iPad and Macintosh.
* Create your own libraries of re-usable shapes, or use one of the bundled libraries. The following libraries are included with TouchDraw
- Common networking shapes
- Basic Flowcharting
- Basic Architectural shapes
- Basic Icon Library
- Balloons and Callouts
- Simple Shapes (hearts, diamonds, arrows, etc...)
- Import, Export and Sharing
* Export your drawings via the following formats:
- Native TouchDraw Format
- Visio (VDX/XML Drawing format only)
* Import drawings in the following formats:
- Visio (VDX/XML Drawing format only)
- EMF (Windows Enhanced Metafile)
- WMF (Windows Metafile)
* Rounded Rectangles
* Path Tool
- Easily create complex curves, shapes and paths
* Freehand Tool
- Turn freehand lines into smooth curves
* Image Tool
- Add images from your photo library to your drawings.
* Text Tool
- Support for font, style, size and alignment configuration
* Unlimited levels of zoom
* Dynamic canvas size
- No artificial limits on the size of your drawings
* Grid & Rulers
- Unit aware grid support with optional snap to grid support.
- Visual feedback to your current location within a drawing.
* Alignment (align left, align right, etc...)
* Ordering (move to front, move to back, etc...)
* Line decorations (arrowheads, etc...)
* Organize your drawings into multiple layers.
* Connectable graphs
- Support for creating flow charts and other diagrams.
* Boolean Path Operations
* Add, subtract, intersect or exclusion
* Custom font support
- Import and use your own TrueType or OpenType fonts
Video streaming at up to 30 frame per second with audio, enjoy game, movie and TV from your PC or MAC. WebCam also supported.
Easily manage your computers with AVStreamer HUB Server on single account that it will automatically search your PC or MAC without configuring network settings.
[ Main Feature ]
* Desktop Streaming and Remote Control
* Multimedia Streaming with playback speed control
* Camera / TV Tuner Streaming ( PC )
[ Additional Feature ]
* Zoom and Scaling Screen
* Gesture Customizing
* Custom Keyboard Customizing
* Track Pad Mode
* Video Playback Speed Control / Rate Control
* Support Dual Monitor
* Support Bluetooth
* Support TV-Out
[ Special Feature : Built-in Multimedia Player ]
* Supports PIP ( Picture in Picture ) mode to display desktop streaming screen and multimedia streaming screen simultaneously. Built-in Multimedia player support Camera, TV Tuner and video files that OS supports. For more detail of supporting media formats and device, please visit our website.
[ Requirements and Restrictions ]
* AVStreamer Server must be downloaded and installed on PC or MAC from our website (http://eplayworks.com)
* Windows XP SP2 or above, Vista, Windows 7 32 bit/64bit, Windows 8
* Core 2 Duo processor or higher is recommended.
* Mac SnowLeopard and Lion, Mountain Lion
* Any network firewall may block the connection if you don't allow "AVStreamer Server" manually.
* Dual-Core, Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher is recommended.
keywords: avplayer, avstreamer, avstreamerhd, remote, remote control, remote desktop, vnc, rdp, remote access, desktop, video, movie, tv, stream, streamer, av,
# Beautiful metro homescreen
# Personalize your homescreen with your favorite Apps and Widgets.
# Weather live tile
# Rearange tiles with drag'n'drop.
# Quickbuttons for important apps such as Email, Internet, Store, etc..
# Show your recent opened apps
# Customize your background with wallpapers (even live wallpapers)
# Change userimage
# Support of most device sizes.
# Customize your launcher with lot of settings
Please keep in mind that this launcher is still in development
Stay tuned for upcoming changes
#How can i start this App?
- In fact it's an Launcher, you can simply start it with the home-button and select this Launcher.
If you already selected a other default launcher, you first have to clear the default config in your settings.
# How can i open Settings of this App?
- Open the charmbar and select settings.
# And how can I open the charmbar?
- Simple slide on the homescreen your finger from the right screen edge to the middle of the screen. Then the charmbar should be appear on the right side.
# How i can reach all my apps.
- There are some methods:
1.) Click on "Start" on the left top corner of the home screen
2.) Open your charmbar and select "Search" or "Start"
# How can I pin apps to the homescreen?
- Get all your apps by click on "Start". If you click long on an app, you can add it to your homescreen with "Pin to Start".
# How can i uninstall this launcher?
- Go to your settings, select this application and uninstall application
If you enabled the device admin, you have to remove the app as device admin in your system settings.
# My weather tile has no functionality and cannot be dragged.
Until now it's only possible to rearrange tiles with functionality. In fact that the weather tile has no functionality right now, it can't be rearranged.
# When are live tiles available?
# Why my selected App for the default tiles won't be stored?
- Because it's not implemented right now.
# Why this app is not in my native language?
- I'm sorry that I can't speak your language. But if you want you can provide me translations.
# I have a lot of suggestions and improvements
- Please leave a comment our contact me via mail. Meanwhile there are a lot of improvements from users implemented.
# Why you don't make it like the original Windows 8?
- I don't wan't to clone a Windows 8 for Android, but provide the Metro Interface for your Android Homescreen. There won't be any Desktop implementation. Also, not every functionality can be provided, because this is NOT WINDOWS.
A few examples what you can do with IceRemote:
- Connect you PC to your TV and use your PC as a media PC with your mobile as a remote control
- Watch movies on your PC and control them with your mobile phone
- Give presentations without touching your computer. Just go to the next slide with your phone
- Play games on your PC controlling them with your phone.
- Listen to music from your PC and control the songs and volume with your phone
- Shutdown and boot your PC everywhere in your house
How it works
Our app connects your phone to your computer via the local area network. Every time you move your finger on the phone, our app reads the movement you just made and sends that movement via your local network to your computer. Our application on your computer receives the messages from your phone and turns them in a movement action to move the cursor. This whole action is done in a fraction of a second.
Beside the movement we also added a few extra buttons in the application. With these extra buttons it's possible to:
- Shutdown your PC
- Boot your PC (Wake On Lan)
- CTRL keys
- F keys
What do I need
You need a phone with the Android operation system and a computer. We support default the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Linux (any flavor) with kernel 2.6 or higher
The computer needs to have the Oracle Java JRE installed.
Visit www.iceremote.com to download the server application.
SMSFromPC allows you to manage your SMS messages directly from your computer.
It allows you to send\read SMS messages on your computer instead of using your phone.
When you receive a new SMS a notification will pop up at your computer with the contact
image and name. You can then open up the message and write it back on your computer just like
a chat! the message will be sent from your device. The whole conversation will appear at your computer without any need of picking up the phone.
SMSFromPC allows you to view your phone contacts within the application. You can find a specific contact easily by using a dedicated search box. Contact will appear with it's name, phone number and thumbnail. You can then call that specific contact or send him a message.
Lost your phone within your house and it's volume is down (muted)? Use the "Ring" feature
that allows you to get your phone volume to max and make it ring so you can find it.
- Windows XP\Vista\7.
- A phone with Wifi connection.
- SMSFromPC server. Download from http://www.byshynet.com.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 (Comes with Windows 7 and most updated windows).
- Send and receive SMS messages on your computer. Use your computer keyboard
for comfort instead of your phone virtual keys.
- Find contacts easily and call them.
- Ring! allows you to make your phone ring even when volume is down. Easily
find your phone within your house.
- Easy setup. Your phone will automaticlly connect to your computer when
Wifi is on.
1. Download the Andorid application to your phone.
2. Connect to your Wifi network on your phone. Always make sure Wifi is on for this work.
3. Download the SMSFromPC Server application to your computer and start it.
4. Your phone will send a "Peer" request on your computer. Click on "Allow".
[ Supported PC OS ]
* Windows XP SP3/Vista/Window7 32bit/64bit, Mac ( Snow Leopard, Lion )
[ News ]
* WiFi connection.
* Use Refresh button to search all opens ips in network.
* Plus button (+) to add an IP to the list.
* Very simple connection.
* Two mouse modes:
- Traditional mouse or laptop touchpad, touch your smartphone and move the mouse cursor.
- Air Mouse, a new option that uses the mobile phone acceleration and gyroscope sensors to move the cursor following your smartphone’s movement.
[ How to use ]
* You only need a laptop or computer with WiFi to connect your smartphone and use it as a mouse.
* Very easy to connect, install the driver or server in your computer (VERY IMPORTANT):
* Select the port IP in your computer with right click in icon (by default port IP is 1111).
* Add your IP in mobile app list device with Plus Button (+).
* Click on your IP, and add the port IP.
[ Features ]
- Simple WiFi device selection.
- Air Mouse.
- Pad Mouse.
- Left and right mouse buttons with animation (You can press the buttons on the screen or press [+] (plus) and [-] (minus) volume buttons on your smartphone).
- Scroll wheel option (2 fingers to Pad Mouse, and drag finger in wheel image to Air Mouse).
- Vibration function.
- Writing option to use alphanumeric keyboard (available in Windows).
- Assign Sensitivity value.
- Assign Acceleration value.
- The “Server Tray Icon” appears on the menu bar of your server app to select and save the port of your IP.
[ Upcoming Features ]
- File explorer for PC
- Add direct access to files.
Thanks for using this app, send your comments to:
EpocCam is the best quality webcam application for Android. Works with PC or Mac computer. Compatible with Skype, MSN Live Messenger, Google+ Hangouts, Facebook Video Calling, Yahoo! Messenger, Chatroulette, YouTube and all other applications.
Compared to free EpocCam version EpocCam Pro offers:
• Audio recording, use your phone as a wireless high quality microphone
• Higher video resolutions
• No advertisement
• Android phone running Android 2.2 or newer, Android 2.3 recommended for best video quality
• PC running Microsoft Windows XP or newer or Mac running OS X 10.6 or later
• WiFi network
Install Windows or Mac OS X drivers from http://www.kinoni.com. See http://www.kinoni.com/android for setup guide. EpocCam PC/Mac connection is fully automatic - no need to find IP addresses or port numbers like in other webcam applications.
In case of any problems please send feedback to email@example.com. We can not reply to problems reported in reviews!
At-a-glance agenda view of upcoming to-do items.
Complete task with single click.
Organize tasks by status and priority.
Group tasks by categories.
Search for tasks.
Backup tasks to memory card and PC
Synchronization with PC and Microsoft Outlook!
IMPORTANT: You need to have an active Office 365 subscription with administrator user rights to use this app. This app does not currently support Windows Azure Active Directory Multi-Factor Authentication.
More from developer
With Microsoft compression techniques, Mazze Corps’ ‘OmniDesk’ allows you to use Windows desktop conveniently. It is extremely fast and even works over the internet!
CONVENIENCE OF THE USER
> Working on a better customized mouse
> Better and simple functional keyboard
> A simple and user-friendly GUI (with all the functionalities and)
> Supports resolution up to 1280 * 960.
> Optimal use of available network bandwidth.
> Minimal processing on phone. Does not hamper other applications.
> Working on SD card mounting to transfer files
> DNS working also we have fixed that bug.
> Have got a third and better mouse mode and easy left and right click functionality.
SUPPORTED REMOTE SYSTEMS
+ Windows XP Professional
+ Windows XP Media Center 2005
+ Windows Vista Business, Ultimate and Enterprise
+ Windows Server 2000
+ Windows Small Business Server 2003
+ Windows Server 2003 (console and terminal server)
+ Windows Server 2008 (console and terminal server)
+ Windows Server 2008 R2 (console and terminal server)
+ Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate
> Native resolution support on all Android devices
> Optimal use of available network bandwidth and Minimal processing on phone makes Omnidesk work faster and better
> Quick configurable operations using ‘Settings’.
>Three different mouse input modes
> Saving of multiple connections for user convenience
> A good functional keyboard.
> Good and convenient mouse support
> Compression and Caching for better performance
> 8, 16 and 24bit color modes
>DNS (Domain Name Service) support.
>Works beautifully on tablets.
For personal and large number of connections contact +919922455685 or mail on firstname.lastname@example.org. We can make it available @ a lower price.
(Currently the product is under development to make it easier and better for the user)
. This is a lite version which maintains a RDP session for 2.5 minutes. Thank you!
By Fluid Friction Labs
Androidency is a suite of eight sub applications for android smart phones.
These sub applications will help users in medical emergencies and also assist them in everyday activities.
The sub applications are:
1. I'm Bored
Provides the user with many RSS feeds, like daily sports and news updates, jokes and quotes. You can also add a URL of your choice.
2. Primary Medical Help
For your daily medical needs. Enter your symptoms and based on that the prescribed medicine's name will be shown. There is also a reminder that will pop up after 2 days that will help u contact your doctor with the query in case the medicine does not work.
Caution: To be used only only for common ailments, under the supervision of a doctor. Do not self medicate.
3. Medical History
Stores your medical history and along with it also stores the contact no. of your doctor. In the event of an emergency the treating doctor will know your medical history and would be able to treat you.
4. I'm Awake
This sub application is useful in situations where a 24 hour monitoring service is not available to patients. The caretaker can set a monitoring timer and if during that time there is no movement recorded by the patient, indicating that the patient might have slipped into unconsciousness, a message is sent to the In-Case-of-Emergency (ICE) numbers directly. The message will be sent only if no one responds to the vibration message "are you awake?" that pops up after the set interval. This is added to prevent false alarms. I'm awake will run as a background service otherwise you can turn it off using the toggle button provided in the sub application
5. Blood Emergency
Whenever there is a requirement of blood during emergencies, one can click on this sub application and a list of contacts which have the same blood group as the user, is displayed and one can just click on the message icon to send a message directly to them. You just need to add your blood group when you download the application and also add the blood group of your contacts.
6. Dynamic Emergency Contacts
The In-case-of-emergency list keeps on changing according to your current location. The people who are located closest to you will be contacted first. This uses GPS and Network Triangulation methods (when GPS does not work).
7. Medicine Monitoring
Fill in the medication and dosage according to the doctor's prescription. Set alarms (when you need to take the medicines) for any time of the day.
It also gives you a notification when the pills go out of stock.You will also get a pop up of a Google map of all the medical shops in your vicinity, once your pills get over.
In case you are unable to reach your mobile (you've slipped, there is a fire, that's preventing you from reaching you mobile, etc..), the mobile phone’s microphone will record any 'emergency word 'or phrases (Help, Emergency, Help Me) and without any further a message will be sent to all the contacts in your in-case-of-emergency list.
Note: In the next version, voice SOS will also run as a background service.
1.Fill in the medical history along with your Blood Group for the other Sub-applications to work.
2.Fill in the address field of your contacts for the Dynamic Emergency Contact Lists to work.
3. The above mentioned instructions are very important for the other Sub-applications in Androidency to work too.
For further enquires contact: email@example.com
Visit the Developers website, for more information about Androidency and how to go about the application .The link is given below.