Bring Usenet to your mobile in a fast, simple to use app.
Take NZBAir to the next level with full integration into SABNzb & Usenet. Push NZB straight to your download box. Manage your SABNzb queue on the move!
Oh and don't forget you can browse, bookmark and download NZB straight to your phone with a touch.
Want to take a poke around NZBAir before buying? Check out: http://appsurfer.com/apps/3-nzbair
* Search & Search NZBIndex, NZB.su, NZBClub & Newznab
* Push NZBs straight to your download box!
* Multiple SABNzbd server support
* Fast One-Time-Setup web-page
* Manage your SABNzb queue (delete, move and add downloads)
* Pause, shutdown and review your SABNzb box
* Contextual search within categories
* Bookmark NZBMatrix & Newzbin posts
* Quick view home screen widget
* Save searches & categories for fast access
* SSL Support where available
* SABNzb APIKey
* SABNzb publicly accessible api
* Premium NZBMatrix or Newzbin account
* Free NZB.su account (you can get this on their website)
* SDCard for local downloads
* Android Tablet support
* NZBMatrix only provide 50 posts. Drop them a mail requesting them to expose more if you'd like to see this feature
* NZBMatrix doesn't expose comments so sadly it cannot be incorporated into the app
When you setup your SABNzbd+ URL, be sure to include the "api" postfix. For example: http://myhost.com:port/api. (may also be http://myhost.com:port/sabnzbd/api
Comments from the developer:
If you have any recommendations or need some help getting started feel free to drop me a line. Don't forget to check out the website URL as that contains a list of helpful hints.
Drop me a mail at miles at mnetcs dot com