NZB Unity has returned in Nov 2014, with fresh new updates, much faster and secure code, and new features are being added regularly!
If you are using invalid or self-signed certificates, please visit livingtype.com to see the new certificate requirements with this release. If your certificates are completely valid, just self signed, download CADroid from the Play Store, download your certs, and you are good to go.
The current release provides connectivity to SABnzbd, Sickbeard, CouchPotato (v2), Headphones, SickRage and NZBGet! New services are being integrated on a regular basis.
Both NZB Unity and the various services it integrates with are in active development and may be prone to unexpected errors or results! Be warned.
For those using URL re-writes, or run their SABnzbd, Sickbeard, Couch Potato or Headphones instances in sub-directories, use the port field within settings to input these settings (i.e.: configure port = 8080/sickbeard). This will be directly addressed in a future release.
MediaDog interfaces with SickBeard, CouchPotato, Headphones & SABnzbd to give you a central point to access and control these applications from the comfort of your Android phone.
*First on Android with SickBeard
*First on Android with Couchpotato
*Now First on Android with HEADPHONES!!!
The features of each application are:
Search for and add new shows to your SickBeard instance.
Set episode & season status to Wanted/Ignored/Archived or Skipped
Delete, Pause & Un-Pause shows.
Displays your list of shows in a beautiful banner format
Displays a list of coming episodes with the date & time of the show
Search for and add new movies to your Couchpotato queue.
Add movies to your queue using your custom quality formats.
Swipe between your wanted, Downloaded & Snatched queues.
Remove movies from your queue.
Clear your snatched and downloaded queues in one go.
CouchPotato Server(v2) features only:
Upgrade the qualities of your wanted and downloaded movies.
Browse your entire movie library
When searching movies you already have or want are flagged.
IMDB Integration. Share a movie from IMDB to MediaDog to add it to your wanted queue
View Artist list
View Albums for artist
Set album status
View your current queue and speed.
Rearrange your queue by dragging and dropping queue items
Pause, Rename, Delete & change category of individual jobs
Pause entire queue
View history items
Failed items highlighted in red
View History Item Summary Information
Delete Individual history item
Delete all history items (Menu->Clear All History Items)
Retry failed job
Delete failed job & all associated files
MediaDog also support multiple instances of each of these applications.
The central hub for Sickbeard, Couchpotato & SABnzbd on Android!
Use #mediadog on Twitter to submit feature requests or questions!
-Widget only works on Android 3.0+
-There is a known issue switching from a CouchPotato v2 server to a v1 server. MediaDog will crash however it will work once restarted.
-To refresh sickbeard banners/CouchPotato posters delete the Media Dog folder on your SD card.
-If you are having trouble connecting to any of the services verify you can open them in your phone's browser. If you can't MediaDog isn't the problem.
It features most of the functions which can be accessed from the server via the xmlrpc interface.
You can watch your downloads and manage your queue and server.
You can change the position of nzb-groups in the queue, pause and unpause them or the server.
Push new items directly from your sd-card or browser (if it can download the nzb) to your nzbget queue.
- Manage the whole queue of the server
- Scan for new nzb-files
- Shutdown server
- Create categories and use on your queued items
- Move files / nzbgroups to top / bottom
- Delete files / nzbgroups
- Setting for the amount of log events
- Setting for timestamp in log events
- Send URLs to the nzbget-server
- See download-history
- Upload nzb from your phone to server*
The app supports dark and bright theme and with android 5 the material designs.
* The memory is limited by the android system. The limit for files is about 1-5 MB depending on android version. So dont try to upload files with 10MB - send the url instead.
Important: this app is no usenet client and cannot be connected directly to your usenet server !
*** Please do not write problem reports in the comments of the Android Market, send me a mail to email@example.com ! I can't help you if you only write there... ***
SABMobile is a remote control for the most popular newsgroup program: SABnzbd+
Ever wanted to download a nzb file on your Android, but it was too big? Have SABnzbd+ installed at home? SABMobile is meant for you!
SABMobile allows you to connect to your SABnzbd+ and manage your downloads. You will be able to add or remove files, but also check the speed or pause downloads.
Have several SABnzbd+ servers? Often connect to it from home or work ? SABMobile handles connection to different SABnzbd+ and can manage different connection profiles !
The included web browser will help you choose the nzb file you wish to download, and the smart search engine will allow you to look for files from anything. New smart search engines can be added dynamically, so you will never miss your good old finder.
Morever, the built-in RSS reader helps you keep track of your software updates. You will be able to add new RSS feeds to SABMobile and be notified of new files to download.
Afraid to open your SABnzbd+ access to the Internet? SABMobile handles both HTTP and HTTPS and is capable of connecting to it through a SSH Server, so it is completely secure!
Of course, all of this is customizable, and the graphical interface has been polished for your greater pleasure.
Finally, SABMobile is available in 11 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Russian and Finish !
# Handles configuration for several SABnzbd+
# Handles several configurations per server (local, https, SSH, ...)
# Works with SABnzbd version 0.5.x or greater
# Connects through HTTP, HTTPS (SSL) or HTTP over SSH
# Works over WIFI, EDGE and 3G
# Lists downloads on your server
# Can pause/resume/remove downloads
# Displays download rates, downloaded size, progress, etc...
# Can change category of a downloading task
# Supports autorefresh (can be disabled if connected in 3G, to reduce internet trafic)
# Can add direct link downloads (if copied from somewhere else)
# Can specify the category when adding a download
# Provides a web view to directly add files to download while browsing
# Manages cookies (for authentification websites)
# Supports RSS feeds
# List new files to be downloaded in RSS feeds (1 click download)
# Can search for any file through configurable searchers
# Supports private searchers (see website)
# Includes NZBs.org, NZBMatrix, MysterBin and NewzBin search engines pre-configured
# Can shutdown/restart server from the settings !
# Sober but efficient look and feel
# Available in 11 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Russian and Finish
NB: Please note that NOTHING gets downloaded on your device. Orders are sent remotely to your SABnzbd+ server at home, and downloads are done there.
A suggestion? A problem? => firstname.lastname@example.org
Configuration issue? http://dev.patey.net for the tutorial!
It is possible to have different profiles and to switch between them
The last Binnewz indexed files are available through RSS stream. The application now manages android "shares", which enables to interact with other applications like a RSS reader with a stream on binsearch may send the NZB link to SABnzbd application and be downloaded directly :)
You can also search NZB files on some indexing sites or on some newsgroups search engines. You can find your files on usenet.
Once this file has been found on an engine (Binnewz, SearchBin, Nzb index, yabsearch, mysterbin, nzb club ...), or an RSS stream, the nzb is directly sent to the SABnzbd+ server. (It is not downloaded through the phone, which avoids the use of too much bandwith ).
SABnzbd client can also upload a local NZB to your SABnzbd server (you can save nzb when your server is down and upload them all when your server is up again)
This application is not a client for the newsgroups ! It works on 1.5 to 4.2 devices
We do not index newsgroup, so we can not check the search results.
However, if a file that does not respect the laws was returned by the search, you can contact us to filter it.
!!! We are not responsible for the use to be made with this application ??and disclaim any liability. Make sure you are allowed to download those files before doing so !!!
If a nzb search engine is missing, feel free to send us a mail with the URL of the NZB search engine.
Support for https !
If you have any issues, please contact us instead of writing a comment on the application, so we can help you (and fix the issue if there is one)
Check the website for full feature list and version history.
How to setup SABcontrolPlus and SABnzbd+:
My social networks:
- No ads
- Control queue and downloads
- Multiple server profiles (tap on profile name for quick switch profiles)
- 3x1 widget (tap on profile name for quick switch profiles)
- Add NZB (URL, file, Newzbin ID) with category
- Direct download from external apps
- Set speed limit
- Swipe left/right to switch view
- English, French, German
The paid version is more powerful than the free version of the function, and no advertising and get faster upgrades and support
Functions and features
Support multiple newsgroups server
Tree View (tree list)
Support yEnc decoding
Support filtering rules
Support mobile data traffic restrictions
Support during the Light and Night theme
Supports synchronous (for offline reading)
Support for multiple attachments
Support to get pictures from the camera
Support a simple attachment photo editing
Support for multiple character encodings
- more connections
- automatic par repair and verification of files
- automatic extracting of rar files
- queue nzbs (via a queue folder)
- integrated search sites
- add custom newznab websites
- add custom rss feeds
- view nfo and txt files
- resume support (don't have to restart downloads from beginning)
- pause/resume download
Usenet Reader for Android is a full features usenet / nntp / newsgroup client for Android.
Message from developer:
It is full version. Unlike demo version, you can add unlimited number of newsgroups in full version.
If you want to evaluate Usenet Reader for Android, you can download DEMO version. Yes! The launcher icon is ugly now and I will replace it within 1-2 weeks. For inquiry, please contact me at email@example.com.
* Product Description
- Subscribe groups
- Post and Reply
- Attach image file
- Support multiple usenet servers
- Customized signature
- Support SSL connections
- List headlines by thread
- Load latest headlines first like Outlook Express does
- Auto fetch latest headlines of all subscribed groups
- Fetch latest full messages in group
- Smart article navigation (previous, next thread / article)
- Mark / Unmark articles or thread
- Support multiple languages
- Support reading HTML article
- Show image attachments
- Open hyper links in web browser
- Delete old articles
- Offline reading
- Footprints function
- Support Android 1.5 to 4.4
Wherever you are, watch and protect immediately by using TouchCMSPro.
1. Device Management
2. Live View : Supporting split-screen for 4ch, 9ch, and 16ch
3. Codec support : MPEG4 and H.264
3. Remote Playback
4. Control Rec/Schedule/Alarm out
Ever wanted to browse and manage files stored on your QNAP Turbo NAS with your Android mobile device? The free Qfile app is the perfect answer.
- Android 2.3 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V3.8.0 or later
Major features of Qfile:
- Access files on the Turbo NAS anytime, anywhere.
- Upload your photos and documents directly from mobile devices to the Turbo NAS.
- Easy sharing: Create a download link for files to share and send it via email or SMS, or simply email the file as an attachment.
- Easy management: Move, copy, rename or delete files on the Turbo NAS, all via your mobile device. No computer required.
- Offline file reading: Qfile provides a simple way for downloading files from the Turbo NAS to mobile devices for offline reading.
1. Support displaying photo thumbnail. ( Firmware 3.8.2 and above support all share folder)
2. Support control playback from NAS to Apple TV. (NAS must install QAirplay QPKG)
3. Support control playback from NAS to DLNA device. (DLNA control only support QNAP Media Server on NAS firmware 4.0.0)
4. Support for file compression (zip / unzip, and for firmware version 4.0 and above only.)
5. Support for changing the download folder on an external SD card.
6. Support for sharing folders with sharing download links (firmware version 4.0 and above only.)
Ever wanted to monitor and manage your QNAP Turbo NAS with your Android mobile device? The free Qmanager app is the perfect answer.
- Android 2.2 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V3.6.1 or later
- Best resolution: 480 x 800
Major features of Qmanager:
- Monitor your system information, such as CPU usage, memory usage, system event info, online user…
- Check your download station, backup task info. You also can manage the download task or backup task remotely. You can pause or run the task.
- Turn on/off application services via Qmanager with one simple click.
- Check connection status or the current online users to prevent invasion.
- Restart or shutdown the Turbo NAS remotely.
- Use “Find My NAS” to let your NAS turn on the “Beep” sound.
- WOL (Only support on Local Network)
- BT Search (for Download Station v3.0 and above only)
*** This application is now compatible with Android tablets! ***
SABdroid is an easy client for your Android device to manage your SABnzbd+ server remotely. You can download NZB files to your phone using the web browser and upload these files to your server.
Monitor the download state of your files and pause or resume as you'd like.
This app is not an Usenet client and requires a working SABnzbd+ server for it to function properly!
* Support for multiple screen resolutions
* Android tablet support (Honeycomb 3.0)
* Easy setup, just enter your hostname, user name and password and the app will fetch the API key for you
* Send NZB URLs directly to your SABnzbd+ server
* Upload NZB files to your server
* Pause and resume your downloads
* Auto refresh content, interval can be changed in the settings and this feature can be disabled to save bandwidth while on 3G networks
* ...and a nice layout ;-)
This application will require an accessable SABnzbd+ service running on an ip that can be reached in your local network or from the internet. Minimum version of SABnzbd+ of 0.5 is also required.
The servers can be contacted behind an Apache web server, separate authentication and access through SSL available, following Android 4.0+ UI Look & Feel.
See the list of downloads, see the history, the downloads can be separately paused or cancelled, the refresh rate can be changed, items can be removed from the History, downloads can be added with a direct link to an nzb,
downloads can be added by opening an nzb file, Sabnzbd+ server settings can be accessed and changed.
See the list of Shows, see the seasons for each Show, see the status for each Episode of a Season, change the status for each Episode.
See the list of Movies, add movies, view information on available files, choose the release to download.
NZBAir lets you browse some of the most popular Usenet search engines on the web such as Newzbin, NZBMatrix, NZB.su, NZBIndex, NZBRUs and even supports Newznab so you can setup your own search engine from home.
Like NZBAir free? Want to take a poke around NZBAir Premium before buying? Check out: http://appsurfer.com/apps/3-nzbair
* Search & Search NZBMatrx, Newzbin, NZBIndex, NZB.su, NZBRUs, NZBClub & Newznab
* Fast One-Time-Setup web-page
* Contextual search within categories
* Bookmark NZBMatrix & Newzbin posts (great for managing your download box!)
* Download NZB Metadata to your phone
* Save searches & categories for fast access
* SSL Support
* Android Tablet support
* Premium NZBMatrix or Newzbin account
* Free NZB.su account (you can get this on their website)
* SDCard for local downloads
* NZBMatrix only provide 50 posts. Drop them a mail requesting them to expose more if you'd like to see this feature
* NZBMatrix doesn't expose comments so sadly it cannot be incorporated into the app
Comments from the developer:
If you have any recommendations or need some help getting started feel free to drop me a line. Don't forget to check out the website URL as that contains a list of helpful hints.
Drop me a mail at miles at mnetcs dot com