It's shortcut(blame google for that) for network system settings which allows you change 2G-3G and data roaming mode with 2 clicks instead of 4
How to add widget:
If you on HC, ICS or Jelly Bean:
Open All Apps -> Select Widgets tab -> Find widget in the list
For older versions:
Long click on empty space on your home screen -> Widgets -> Select widget from the list.
If widget doesn't appear on the widget list:
it is a bug in launcher, try to restart it:
Settings -> Apps -> Running tab -> Click on Show Cached Processes -> Select Launcher From the list and click Stop.
Try to re add widget
NOT FOR CDMA PHONES
Check our OnOff Widgets Pack!
It places also a shortcut in the statusbar to reach the settings from everywhere.
• widget shortcut (blame google for that) – toggle/switch network mode (2G/3G/4G/CDMA)
• widget switch - enable/disable mobile data, sync, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi tether/hotspot
• shows current network status in many ways
• network monitor / data traffic counter for applications , mobile data, Wi-Fi
• graphs and statistics for mobile data and Wi-Fi
• graphs and statistics for network usage
• notification when signal is lost
• notification for mobile data limit
• 5 color schemes
• no advertisement
• network monitor / data traffic counter shows mobile technology used for data transfer
• unlimited network monitor / data traffic counter for applications, mobile data, W-Fi
• advanced graphs and statistics for mobile data and Wi-Fi
• widget 2x1 for counter traffic
★Application detect following networks
2G (GPRS), 2G (EDGE), 3G (UMTS), 3G (HSDPA), 3G (HSPA), 3G (HSUPA), 3G(EHRPD), CDMA (RTT), CDMA, CDMA (EVDO 0), CDMA (EVDO A), CDMA (EVDO B), IDEN, 4G (LTE), 4G (HSPAP)
HSPAP is considered as 4G, because it allows similar speed as LTE. If you think it is not right, please send me email with explanation.
You must run once after installation the application, otherwise Widgets will not work! Also if you use Task Killer, put this app to ignore list! If you don´t need any statistic, you can disable it in Preferences.
This application doesn´t drain battery. Don´t say it, if you can´t prove it. If you wish to check it by yourself, use applications for it. Please always keep application updated to avoid any problems.
★Help improve application
• If you wish to make this application better:
- let me know how do you think I can do it instead negative rating without explanation
- share with your friends
- help me to translate text to your language or correct localization
- buy premium
★How to renewal license
Renewal is required only when you install application on new device or reinstall on any device.
• functional internet
• activated synchronization account under which the application was purchased
• turn on the application and the license will be retrieved from the Google servers
★*Widget switch - enable/disable Wi-Fi tether/hotspot by one click!
This function is not supported on many devices, but it should work on many of them. Please don´t rate this application badly, if it is not working for you. There can be a lot of reasons, why this is not working (your operator doesn't support Wi-Fi tethering, it is blocked, your system had been modified by the manufacturer, etc.). I am trying to make it easier for you, but I can´t promise to you that it will work on all devices!
Click on the notice, can quickly launch "2G Only" setting screen.
source code here:
(If you don't know what it is, please don't install the app)
2G Auto Toggle is a simple app that switches your phone to 2G network only when the screen is off. When the screen turns back on, the network mode is set back to automatic. This saves battery because 2G consumes way less power than 3G/4G.
*** Settings ***
- Enable at boot: no need to enable it every time you boot your phone.
- Disable in call: if the screen goes off during the call and the network switches to 2G there may be problems.
- Disable in tethering: you may not want to switch to 2G when using thethering or hotspot.
- 2G when WiFi connected/enabled: no need for 3G when you have WiFi.
- Toggle on unlock: why switch back to 2G/3G when the screen is on, if the phone is locked?
- Timer: you can set a delay before switching to 2G.
- App filter: 2G Auto Toggle won't switch the network mode when the apps you select are active.
*** Advanced settings ***
- Primary mode: choose which network mode to set when the screen is on/unlocked.
- Secondary mode: choose which network mode to set when the screen is off.
- Importance threshold: choose the minimum importance for an app to be considered active by the app filter.
- status bar icon: 2G/3G
- home screen widget
- (Pro only) different icons to identify different network status
- (Lite only) Pro version features trial : different icons to identify different network status
- shortcut: mobile network settings, wifi settings
- user-defined app shortcuts (up to 8 apps)
- network info: network type, signal strength & mobile data connection status
(This feature may not work on some devices.)
- Always show question mark icon ("?") --- If you use normal 2G/3G network and always see question mark icon ("?"), use another SIM card may fix this problem. In this case, application can't get network type information. (known device: SE mini pro)
Unseen results, undoubtely the ultimate signal strength for making phone calls or surfing the internet.
Testing the app in a cave a phone call has been made at a depth of 27 meters. After signal boost using the app a qualitive call has been made at a depth over 50 meters. In the same cave at a depht 20 m the download speed using 4G was 4 mb/s and after activating the app- 12 mb/s.
This app is safe and would not damage your device's hardware.
Why do you need this app?
- You're online and you can surf the internet at more places.
- Because on one phone call can depend a lot of money.
- Because on one phone call can depend a life.
For any question please report to my e-mail address.
PS: if the app crashes simply upgrade it by downloading the version 1.1 from the store.
Semplice collegamento alle impostazioni per cambiare tipo di connessione internet (2g-3g).
Per qualsiasi segnalazione scrivete al mio indirizzo mail.
PS: se l'applicazione si arresta in modo anomalo aggiornala scaricando l'upgrade alla versione 1.1 dallo store.
- Media, Notification, Ringer, In-Call, Alarm, and System Volume.
- Normal, Vibrate, or Silent ringer mode.
- Airplane Mode, Wifi, Bluetooth, Auto Sync, Auto Screen Rotation, Auto-Brightness & Level, and GPS.
by launching the app from the status bar or by long pressing the search button.
QTP starts as a dialog on top of all tasks and can be easily closed without interrupting the previous task. (See screenshot)
*Press the menu key for status bar notification and settings.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker.html
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
1) Can the GPS toggle be single click instead of a shortcut to system settings?
No. Direct GPS toggle is not possible due to security restrictions on android.
2) Where is the 4G toggle button or the 2G toggle button?
There is an unified mobile data toggle button, which should work for all networks (2G/3G/4G). On some mobiles Wimax toggle would also work.
Simply add this toggle and change the icon on the global settings screen. The icon is only for the display purpose and serve no functionality changes.
3) The flashlight is not working on my device.
Flashlight is only supported on a limited number of devices. I am not able to support many devices as I don’t have access to those.
4) Can the notification widget icon be removed.
No. Current android API does not support a notification without an icon. You can instead use a transparent icon or a battery icon.
5) The notification widget is pushed to the bottom when a new notification arrives.
Android currently does not support adding a notification which is always on the top. You can enable an accessibility service which pushes the widget on the top whenever a new notification arrives.
On the main application screen, click the pin icon in the notification section, and enable the “Power Controls” accessibility service to make the widget pin to the top of the notification area.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
More information & beta releases can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1037817
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users. Some icons are slightly modified ones from the MetroStation Icon-Pack by yankoa (http://yankoa.deviantart.com/)
- not every toggle will work on every device
- some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the android settings
- exclude from task-killers!
- if your device is rooted, you can install the app in /system/app for direct GPS toggle even on Android 2.3+ and more
- the app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
- having the "TalkBack" bug? Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=28842919&postcount=776
- please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
- Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
- Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
- Screen timeout dialog
- Wake lock
- Flight mode
- Mobile data
- Flashlight (might require TeslaLED)
- Sync & Sync now
- WiFi- & USB-Tethering
- Music: previous / next / pause
- WiFi settings / advanced settings
- Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
- Mobile data settings
- Data usage
- next Wallpaper (requires WallpaperChanger)
- Lockscreen (requires DelayedLock)
- Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
- own apps & shortcuts
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE - mobile data toggling on Android 2.2
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_APN_SETTINGS - fallback method to toggle mobile data on Android 2.x
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
Once you add a toggle widget to your Android device's home screen it's as easy as pressing on it to turn it on and off.
Unlike the default Android Power control widget set that only allows for five toggle widgets, which cannot be changed, Toggle It lets you, the user, put as many different toggle widgets as you want on your device's home screens!
Current Toggle Widget Set:
Ringer - switch between normal, silent, and vibrate only for incoming phone calls
Phone Signal - turn off all telephony transmission signals, which can really save a lot of battery power
Mobile Data - enable to disable 2G/3G connectivity. This is especially handy if your Android device wireless device plan is not unlimited.
WiFI - enables or disables the WiFi connection on the device.
WiFi Tethering - enables or disables WiFi Tethering feature on the Android device. (Android 2.2+)
Bluetooth - enables or disables Bluetooth feature. (e.g. Bluetooth headset use)
GPS - Due to Google's Android OS changes, the GPS Toggle It widget is no longer able to be offered.
Airplane Mode - enables or disables all signal, transmissions to and from the Android device. Often used when flying, thus the toggle name.
Sync - enables or disables the Sync All feature. (e.g. if enabled will periodically sync all of the Google accounts associated with the Android device).
Auto-Rotate Screen - enables or disables the ability to rotate the screen via the related scensor. (e.g. whether the browser rotates into landscape mode from portrait and reverse, or just locks into portrait mode)
User Set Brightness - this toggle widget allows the user, with a swipe of their figner, to adjust the screen brigthness.
Screen Time Out - allows the user to change the time that elapses before the screen turns off. The values that can be set are 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 10 minutes, or 30 minutes.
Screen Always On - when enabled the Android device's screen will stay on until the user pushes the power button. When this toggle widget is enabled, the Screen Time Out will be disabled.
Screen Brightness - this toggle widget allows the user to quickly switch from four different screen brightness values. Which include, minimal (lowest brightness), Auto (the actual lighting in the area of the device will dictate the brightness, thanks to the device's built-in sensor for such), User Set (this is the value that can be set with the User Set Brightness toggle), and finally Max, for maximum screen brightness.
Flashlight - will turn on or off the Flash or LED that is on the back of many Android devices, and set the brightness to its highest level.
SD Card (External Storage) - when pressed on this toggle widget will scan the device to a degree for files (e.g. media, music, etc.). It also will popup a message stating the amount of SD card (External Storage) available, and the overall size of the storage.
Haptic Feedback - when enabled will turn on the slight vibration feeling the user feels when pressing on certain User Interface areas, such as the "soft keys" (the hardware keys, e.g. Home, Back, Menu, and Search) on the Android device.
Battery - shows the current battery level (updates on 1% changes) on the toggle. Once clicked it shows the current status of the battery. Clicking on the popup dialog's Usage or History buttons will give even more in-depth information about what has been using the battery, back to when the first devices turned on.
Volume - this toggle widget will allow the user to adjust five different device volumes (Ringtone, Media, Alarm, Notification, and System).
toggle, widget, settings, Power Control Plus, Widgetsoid, Extended Controls, Power Widget, Beautiful Widgets, Toggle It
Select from several included icons or use any image from your SDCARD (widget & notification only).
You can also change the notification text and turn the notification on or off.
SUPPORT/HELP: Instead of using the review and rating system, please email us or use the in app contact feature if you have any questions, problems, or concerns
WIDGET MISSING?: After the app is first installed, restart your phone, & a widget will appear in your add menu
REFUNDS: We're happy to refund the Pro or Smart versions for any reason. Simply send us an email including either a.) your order number or b.) your City/State, Zip/Post code, and Country. Refunds will typically be processed within 48 hours, and could take longer to post to your account depending on your financial institution.
"Powerful Android utility" ~Andronicia.com
"The control tower for your Android" ~Andronavi.com
"Easy to use." ~Avin
"By far my most often used app." ~Paul
With Toggle Settings you can create complex event based rules, easily manage you device settings with profiles and quickly toggle/change system settings. App also give quick access using notification bar, a process panel to view running tasks and many other features.
Right now app supports location based, incoming & outgoing calls based, time based, date & time, battery events, charger events, car/desk dock events, headset events, bluetooth events and wifi events based rules. In new version you can add conditions to your event based rules.
Full feature list:
* 12 customizable profiles
* RuleSets to define set of rules applicable on selected days or during given dates
* Rules with start event, start conditions and end events
* Supports 'and', 'or' and 'not' operator in conditions
* Monitors system for 11 different events - location, incoming & outgoing calls, time, date & time, battery events, charger events, car/desk dock events, headset events, bluetooth events and wifi events
* Rule conditions based on 18 different system states
* 10 toggles to quickly turn important system settings on and off - Airplane mode, APN data, Auto sync, bluetooth, fast bright, orientation, screen never timesout, silent mode, portable hotspot and usb tethering
* Shortcuts to other major system settings - Brightness, ringtone, volume controls and ringer mode
* Task Manager to view list of running tasks
* Ignore list for tasks
* Quick access through notification bar
* Backup and restore capability
* Battery status
* Memory status
* Supports 6 languages - English, Japanese, French, German, Chinese and Spanish
We are working on many new features. Custom actions are next.
The feature is the ability for it to be able to arrange to one row, and to start by a one tap.
Following three can be arranged on a launcher.
- Toggle switch
The kind of toggle switch is as follows.
- Screen Rotation
- Silent mode
- Vibrate mode
- Airplane mode
- Wake Lock
- USB tethering
- WiFi access point
- Auto Sync
* tethering, for the access point.
Even if you subscribe to flat-rate plan, you may cost. Please note.
* If you have any suggestions or comments & bug reports
Comments please contact us via e-mail to us.
add app,shortcut icon change menu.
add background color change menu.
add black color icon on status bar.
bug fix and delete background color change menu.
Multi line support.
Add new icon(Battery and Date)
Add background color change menu.
Add toggle switch icon change menu.
Added brightness of the screen, toggle switch for automatic synchronization.
Other minor bug fixes.
Added the right to change the synchronization with the fix.
Fixes an issue where if an error occurs when you start shortcut.
Fixed a problem where WakeLock to become invalid.
Fixes an issue where a malfunction of click Android4.0.
Added a toggle switch WakeLock, USB tethering, WiFi access point.
The startup behavior of terminals, display position, we have to be able to set the icon.
Fix the problem does not start
Add a toggle switch
More from developer
Remoter Central combined with the Remoter Micro App gives you control over your android phone or tablet directly from you WIMM device. Upgrade by installing Remoter PLUS (also in the Marker) to remote ads and get even more features!
Start by adding Android widget, application and shortcuts to Remoter Central using Remoter Central and then use your WIMM device to activate them. Do things like turn wifi on/off, play and pause music, select Google Music playlists, tag songs using Soundhound, mute and unmute your phone! Do all of these without even having to pull out your phone as long as you have the apps installed to do them.
Remoter is a way to control widgets and launch existing shortcuts and applications on your Android device. Playing and pausing music relies on the free app Media Keys, and muting and un-muting relies 3rd party widgets. It doesn't do these things on it's own.
Notes on phones and bluetooth:
* Not all phones bluetooth are equal. Seems Remoter works on some phones, but not others. Try Remoter Central out on your phone before upgrading to Remoter PLUS!
Notes on Permissions:
* Internet Permission is needed for Ads
* The ability to make calls is need to support direct dialing a contact
Notes on phones and bluetooth:
* Not all phones bluetooth are equal. Seems Remoter works on some phones, but not others. Try the free Remoter Central for free on your phone before upgrading to Remoter PLUS!
Remoter PLUS is an add-on app that you purchase and install that will activate additional features in Remoter and remove ads from remoter central.
The features that are added are:
* Remove Ads
* More than one widget per page
* Span widgets 2x1 and 2x2
* Swipe Transitions: Rotate, Page and Cube.
* Battery Indicator: Show the battery level of you Android device.
* Signal Level: Show the signal level of your Android device.
* And, of course, a feeling that you are helping with the continual development of Remoter.