It's shortcut(blame google for that) for network system settings which allows you change 2G-3G and data roaming mode with 2 clicks instead of 4
How to add widget:
If you on HC, ICS or Jelly Bean:
Open All Apps -> Select Widgets tab -> Find widget in the list
For older versions:
Long click on empty space on your home screen -> Widgets -> Select widget from the list.
If widget doesn't appear on the widget list:
it is a bug in launcher, try to restart it:
Settings -> Apps -> Running tab -> Click on Show Cached Processes -> Select Launcher From the list and click Stop.
Try to re add widget
NOT FOR CDMA PHONES
Check our OnOff Widgets Pack!
It places also a shortcut in the statusbar to reach the settings from everywhere.
If you wish to know what network do you use most and how good coverage has your operator, you are on right place. This network monitor also provide information about data usage over mobile connection and Wi-Fi connection.
It is also possible to use one of widgets to toggle 2G and 3G network.
• monitor current network status and show network usage in graphs and tables
• monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for applications
• monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for mobile data
• monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for Wi-Fi
• widget to toggle network mode (2G/3G/4G/…) - it is only shortcut, because Google block access to change it directly
• widget to toggle mobile data, synchronization, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi tether/Wi-Fi hotspot
• widgets 1x1 for data traffic counter
• notification for lost signal
• 5 color schemes
• no advertisement
• unlimited monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for applications
• unlimited monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for mobile data
• unlimited monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for Wi-Fi
• notification for mobile data limit
• widgets 2x1 for data traffic counter
★Application detect following networks
2G (GPRS), 2G (EDGE), 3G (UMTS), 3G (HSDPA), 3G (HSPA), 3G (HSUPA), 3G(EHRPD), CDMA (RTT), CDMA, CDMA (EVDO 0), CDMA (EVDO A), CDMA (EVDO B), IDEN, 4G (LTE), 4G (HSPAP)
HSPAP is considered as 4G, because it allows similar speed as LTE.
You must run once after installation the application, otherwise Widgets will not work! Also if you use Task Killer, put this app to ignore list! This application doesn´t drain battery. Don´t say it, if you can´t prove it. If you wish to check it by yourself, use applications for it. Please always keep application updated to avoid any problems.
★Help improve application
• If you wish to make this application better:
- let me know how do you think I can do it instead negative rating without explanation
- share with your friends
- help me to translate text to your language or correct localization
- unlock premium
★How to renewal license
Renewal is required only when you install application on new device or reinstall on any device.
• functional internet
• activated synchronization account under which the application was purchased
• turn on the application and the license will be retrieved from the Google servers
★*Widget to toggle Wi-Fi tether/Wi-Fi hotspot by one click!
This function is not supported on many devices, but it should work on many of them. Please don´t rate this application badly, if it is not working for you. There can be a lot of reasons, why this is not working (your operator doesn't support Wi-Fi tethering, it is blocked, your system had been modified by the manufacturer, etc.). I am trying to make it easier for you, but I can´t promise to you that it will work on all devices!
Enable/disable mobile data (3G, 4G, etc) on your smartphone with just one click.
With this widget you can turn on/off the 2G, 3G, 4G or LTE mobile network on your cell phone or tablet.
Also works with the new 4G networks!
- Turn on/turn off the 2G/3G/4G network with just one simple click
- Very convenient if you want to limit your mobile data and save on your phone bills
- Better privacy: with just one click you can enable the mobile data on your phone when you need it and then disable it when you don't need it anymore. Doing that you ensure better confidentiality, stopping your phone from sending data in the air anytime and when you don't want to. Do not let the NSA spy on you!
This applications is totally free, ads-free, optimized and secure.
** Xposed framework is required http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401 **
Intelli3G will intelligently manage your 3G connection and prevent your phone from losing battery when you are not using it. Intelli3G will put your phone on 2G network when it is your pocket. It will not disable your data like most other apps. You will still get all your notifications with minimal battery drain.
- Manual 2G/3G toggle
- Switch to 2G on screen off without interrupting any downloads
- Switch to 2G when you are connected to a WiFi network.
- Switch to 2G when data is disabled
- Switch to 3G on screen unlock
- Switch to 3G when bandwidth intensive apps are launched
- Disable service on call/hotspot/charge
Intelli3G featured on XDA:
I observed the below facts about the Nexus 4:
- On 3G idle, you lose around 3-4% battery per hour depending on your 3G network strength.
- On 2G idle, you will lose less than 1% per hour.
I realized that I was constantly disabling 3G to get through the day. Then, I wrote this app to replace all the manual toggling to conserve battery.
If you have had the following problems on your Nexus 4, do try this app
- You lose a significant amount of battery charge overnight.
- You see msm_hsic_host wakelock (related to 3G radio) eating away most of your battery.
- You get less than 3 hours screen on time on a full charge.
- If you are rooted, install Xposed framework from here http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk and reboot your device.
- After installing the app, enable the Intelli3G Xposed module and reboot
XDA support thread:
Data Settings is just a shortcut to the data management settings page, to allow you to enable or disable the data connection and/or the 2G in two clicks.
You can contribute to the project here : http://github.com/buzeeg/datasettings
Version history :
- Adding Jelly Bean support
- Fixes for Gingerbread
- Icon depending on the version of Android
- Adding Lollipop support
Keep 3G Switch on your screen and don't forget to recommend to your friends.
Your valuable comments are always welcome.
**How to add widget
1.Long press the empty place on home screen
3.Click "Super Widget - Switch" to add.
**What should I do if I cannot uninstall the app?
1. Open “Settings“ in Home
2. Select “Location ＆ Security -> Select device administrators“
3. Unchecked permission of "Super Widget - Switch"
4. UNINSTALL the switch widget as normal
1.Wifi,MobileNetwork,GPS,Brightness,Bluetooth,Auto-sync,Airplane mode,Auto-rotate,Vibrate,Ringer,ScreenTimeOut,Lock screen
2.Ringer volume,notification volume & alarm volume
3.Toggle position customization
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
For Android versions since Lollipop it only works if the device is rooted.
This app is usable for free, but if is the case, it includes a 5 seconds delay before process the requests.
Also, it Includes settings to automatically disconnect mobile data when screen becomes off and to reenable when the screen is turned on, and also a convenient shortcut in the statusbar.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank shows which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our crowdsourced and impartial maps by contributing data.
✓ Share your findings and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs).
We use Google Maps in our apps, email us if you cannot access Google Maps, email us to request another map technology.
The Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!).
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint (CDMA) users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
(1) the monthly network usage traffic will soon exceed or exceeded alert the user from the set value is defined.
(2) the cost of , balance sheet date, automatically flow to zero of the previous month to recalculate.
(3) to provide daily and monthly 3G and WIFI traffic reports.
(4) to provide stand-alone program of traffic reports.
3G Defender is only available to upload and download totals not calculated separately,
Users to download only to billing, or upload before billing, 3G Defender Not suitable for use.
Remoter Central combined with the Remoter Micro App gives you control over your android phone or tablet directly from you WIMM device. Upgrade by installing Remoter PLUS (also in the Marker) to remote ads and get even more features!
Start by adding Android widget, application and shortcuts to Remoter Central using Remoter Central and then use your WIMM device to activate them. Do things like turn wifi on/off, play and pause music, select Google Music playlists, tag songs using Soundhound, mute and unmute your phone! Do all of these without even having to pull out your phone as long as you have the apps installed to do them.
Remoter is a way to control widgets and launch existing shortcuts and applications on your Android device. Playing and pausing music relies on the free app Media Keys, and muting and un-muting relies 3rd party widgets. It doesn't do these things on it's own.
Notes on phones and bluetooth:
* Not all phones bluetooth are equal. Seems Remoter works on some phones, but not others. Try Remoter Central out on your phone before upgrading to Remoter PLUS!
Notes on Permissions:
* Internet Permission is needed for Ads
* The ability to make calls is need to support direct dialing a contact
Notes on phones and bluetooth:
* Not all phones bluetooth are equal. Seems Remoter works on some phones, but not others. Try the free Remoter Central for free on your phone before upgrading to Remoter PLUS!
Remoter PLUS is an add-on app that you purchase and install that will activate additional features in Remoter and remove ads from remoter central.
The features that are added are:
* Remove Ads
* More than one widget per page
* Span widgets 2x1 and 2x2
* Swipe Transitions: Rotate, Page and Cube.
* Battery Indicator: Show the battery level of you Android device.
* Signal Level: Show the signal level of your Android device.
* And, of course, a feeling that you are helping with the continual development of Remoter.