Floating Widget lets you interact with any homescreen widget while you’re using any app on your device.
Ever wish you could:
- Control your local or streaming music without leaving your current app?
- Have a sports scoreboard up while using your e-book reader?
- View a data usage widget in real time while using the app you’re testing?
- Have a clock on the screen while playing a full screen game?
- View CPU usage while you’re interacting with an app?
- Have the a traffic indicator widget always up while commuting?
With Floating Widget, you can do all of these and more! Check the screenshots and embedded video for setup and examples.
-Choose from any widget you have installed designed for Android’s home screen
-Position the widget anywhere on your screen
-Resize the widget to as big or small as you’d like
-Save up to 5 different floating widget profiles
-Have multiple widgets floating at once
-Create custom shortcuts to quickly launch any of the 5 profiles
-Tasker/Locale plugin support
-Control widget transparency
-Start last used profile(s) on boot
-Holo themed [Honeycomb+]
-Notification quick actions [Jelly Bean+]
This app is under active development and widgets were not designed for this, so instead of leaving a negative review because of bugs and glitches, please email me at email@example.com with any issues, concerns or questions. I am willing to give refunds past the initial 15 minute window the Play Store offers, so please give Floating Widget a try.
** Attention developers: If I’ve used your widget/application in the description/tutorial and you don’t want the free publicity, please contact me and I’ll remove it immediately. Floating Widget only exists because of your awesome widgets **
Requires Eclair (2.1) and 5 special permissions:
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - to make the widget stay visible on the screen
READ_PHONE_STATE - to allow the widget to hide when a phone call comes in
VIBRATE - to signal that the widget is in move mode
CHECK_LICENSE - to validate purchases and prevent piracy
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - for the start on boot option
The following are just search terms to help others find this app, you can ignore. always on screen widget, widget always on top, persistent widget, system overlay, widget anywhere anytime, airwidget, air widget
"very well designed and polished app, from its concept and functionality, to the smooth and logical Holo interface". - XDA Developers
"gives you a persistent, on-screen button (that you can drag around) to tap with a quick access wheel packed with shortcuts, utilities, apps, and more". - Lifehacker
"The concept behind Floating Touch is simple: a small, customizable floating toggle resides wherever you place it on the screen. Tapping that toggle launches a dial chock-full of useful shortcuts â€“ it's sort of like Acer's "Ring," but far more customizable." - AndroidPolice
Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android, which is a button floating on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app. Pie style of it control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
- DIY Point
- More Panels
- Point Auto Hide
- Create Folder
- Panel Color
- Custom Point Action
- Remove Ads
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
If you'd like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
Floating Toolbox gives you access to your apps from anywhere by pressing the Floating button.
- Add applications to Floating Toolbox by long pressing the Floating icon or press the launcher icon.
- Add up to 5 apps as on Galaxy S5 Toolbox (unlimited apps on pro version)
- Drag the Floating Toolbox icon anywhere on screen.
- Change Floating Toolbox size.
- Change Floating Toolbox transparency.
- Hide on launch(from list) feature.(pro version)
- Enable/disable animation.
- Enable/disable vibration.
- Sort applications.
- Option to hide Floating Toolbox.
- Option to Hide on landscape rotate.
- Option to Hide Floating Toolbox by long press.
- Change Floating Toolbox color.
- Show Floating Toolbox On lock screen.
- Toggles - Home Button , Hide Floating Toolbox and Remove Floating Toolbox.
✔ Add more 5 apps(unlimited add app same as on Galaxy S5)
✔ Drag the Toolbox icon anywhere on screen.
✔ Change Toolbox size.
✔ Start on boot
✔ Custom sort app item direct on ToolBox.
✔ Change Color ToolBox
✔ Change floating icon ToolBox(custom icon which you want)
✔ Support Animation when open ToolBox
✔ Change transparent floating icon
✔ Change floating icon color
✔ Enable ToolBox to use.
✔ Select app to add to Toobox.
✔ Long Press Floating ToolBox to hide icon and after you can tap into notification to show it again
✔ Double Tap Floating ToolBox open recents Task.
✔ Move floating icon to anywhere on screen
✔ Press and hold app item on ToolBox to custom sort.
✔ When application killed. Please wait for a few second to application initialize Service again and you can use it.
✔ To keep service(ToolBox will not disappear) when app is kill. You can checked "Show notification" setting default.
Q: Why I see ToolBox use too many Ram my device?
A: Trick It isn't error of ToolBox because ToolBox need maintace Service to program run stable. You can unchecked "show notification" and re-enable ToolBox to less ram. However ToolBox can will not run stable.
Q: When I issue error on Floating ToolBox what I can do?
A: Please Feedback for to I can improve Floating ToolBox help you. Thank you so much if you send feedback for me.
Q: Why I see ads on your app?
A: Please I need live. If you click ads in app this mean it help I live to improved my app and it is appreciate for me.
Q: I want use old version of app
A: It here http://goo.gl/aUeH1b
Floating ToolBox is application free. Setup and enjoy!.
If you unchecked "Show notification" function. You can long press floating before you kill app and After you kill app when click notification to show floating then service will start quickly.
If you like Floating ToolBox app don't forget rate 5 star ★★★★★ or review or can buy pro version No Ads to donate me https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kimcy92.toolboxpro :). They are appreciate for me. Thank you so much.
P/s: Communicate google+ groups with me https://plus.google.com/communities/103395796834097167869
This is not a standalone application, but PDF module originally developed for Floating Apps and cannot run without Floating Apps. Download this application to enable Floating Apps PDF viewer.
Find Floating Apps on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lwi.android.flappsfull
Or on our website: http://floatingapps.net
Battery level indicator.
Battery indicator light.
Show battery life on android.
The display is clear and the colors help to know when it is necessary to recharge.
Check your battery level.
- Always to know what the status of the battery.
- Display color of the battery according to its percentages.
- Constantly displayed battery percentage in the status bar.
- Lightning icon appears when the battery is charging.
- Shortcut to the display of battery life time and usage statistics.
- It's free!
feel free to contact me for reporting bugs and fixing problems.
Battery Overlay Percent is the first truly customizable solution to keep your battery percentage showing without cluttering your notifications.
It'll show percentage over your battery icon or anywhere you want over your status bar.
Unlike other Battery Percent solutions this app is using overlay instead of Android's notification method. this makes nicer streamlined appearance most of the time while not wasting your notifications space.
Battery Overlay Percent is great solution for your Nexus Devices showing percentage at the most elegant way.
- Customizable size, positions and colors.
- Sound notification once charging/discharging! (optional)
- No ROOT required!
- Show percentage even on stock ROMs!
- Battery efficient (won't eat up your battery just to show you percentage...)
- Trying to use minimal permissions required.
- FREE and commercial free!
Still as many developers, If you find it valuable - there's a key for additional extra features.
- Custom Colors for different battery states.
- Custom Font Styles
- Single digit visual
- Bottom Tablet UI is unsupported!
(Nexus 7, Nexus 10 should be just fine!)
- Limited Samsung Device Support (DUE TO SAMSUNG'S FAULT!)
* Status bar changes alignment and cause overlay to look in wrong position.
* AccessibilityService makes TTS work. Disable any TTS as a workaround.
(Samsung is very aware of this bug posted by many developers).
- Russian, Pavel Yakovlev
- Polish, Michal Kucharskov.
- German, Paul Scholz.
- Portuguese, Renato Henrique Marçal de Oliveira.
- French, Joey Thibodeau.
Want your language added? feel free to contact and help translating to your language!
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: to overlay the battery.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: option to run service after boot completion.
- BATTERY_STATS: to know percentage and power source.
- com.android.vending.BILLING: premium feature check.
battery, overlay, percentage, percent, status bar
The main features are:
- battery design - circle
- battery state in status bar
- changes colors display in charging levels: green, yellow and red.
- display lightning icon when charging.
- easy to use.
- it's free!
Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2
Galaxy Tab Pro tablets
It may or may not work on the following devices:
Galaxy Note 2 (Android 4.4 Stock)
Galaxy Note 2 (Android 4.3 Stock - have some bugs)
Galaxy S4 (Android 4.4 Stock)
NOTE: Due to continuing evolution of Samsung's multiwindow features, this is not guaranteed to work on future android versions or updates.
FLOATING WINDOW SHORTCUTS is an app that allows you to create app shortcuts that opens automatically in pen window or floating window mode. It allows customization of window size and position as well as using ADW icon packs to choose custom shortcut icons. For some apps, it allows launching multiple instances of the same app. (PRO version only) Not all apps support multiple instances and some apps just support two instances.
You can only create shortcuts of apps that are enabled for pen window or multiwindow. To add more apps to pen window or multiwindow, use either MW Apps Manager, Pen Window Manager or MW-PEN App Enabler all available on the Play Store.
There are two ways where shortcuts can be created and launched. One is on the homescreen and the other is using third-party apps like Swipe Home Button, Slide Launcher, Glovebox, etc. that support creating and launching of shortcut widgets.
You can use the app interface to create shortcuts on homescreen. There is also a shortcut widget on the widget section of your home launcher which you can drag on the homescreen to create shortcuts as well. As for creating shortcuts on third-party apps, you must already be familiar with whatever third-party app you are using that has such capability like Slide Launcher, Glovebox, Swipe Home Button, and many others.
This app is the free version which shows only a few default apps.
GET the PRO Key to unlock more apps and other
features like multiple instance and notification shortcuts.
Ever felt that the default soft keys are too bulky? Or want to protect your Home hard button from wearing off? Then this app is just for you.
Presenting Floating Soft Keys.
This app makes use of pingpongboss's StandOut libraries to make small (and resizable) soft keys that you can drag anywhere across the screen. For devices with soft keys as default navigational controls, this app is most effective when used in combination with CyanogenMod's or ParanoidAndroid's expanded desktop mode.
The app has been tested to work properly on Nexus 4. If the app is not working on your device, let me know.
DISCLAIMER: Although the app isn't designed to harm and is safe as far as I can tell, if something happens to your phone due to this app / during the use of this app, please do not blame me. You can contact me for support and I'll try my best to help you, but my help will not include "monetary help". Use at your own risk.
- Resizable soft keys
- Adjustable spacing
- Adjustable transparency
- Movable, will stay on top of all windows (floating) thanks to pingpongboss's StandOut library
- Ability to lock (anchor) bar at a particular place
- Multiple app shortcuts in home long press action
- For Android 4.1+ added support for navbar inside the notification shade (especially useful for ParanoidAndroid Halo 2.0 users)
- Custom icon support added (For more info about custom icon themes, visit the XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=43214543#post43214543)
- Back Button (Collapse soft keys on long press)
- Home Button (customizable action on long press)
- Power and Power-Long-Press (shows up if you long press home button)
- Volume control (+/-) (shows up if you long press home button)
- Menu Button (Show Recents on long press)
If you find any bugs or want to see more features, write an email to me rather than downrating the app.
You can check out the code on GitHub too: http://github.com/rhoadster91/FloatingSoftKeys
- Show battery percentage in your status-bar.
- Battery widget that shows big percentage indicator and remaining time!
- Automatically calculates remaining battery time based on your recent activity! (On first use, it might take up to 30 minutes for the application to correctly calibrate)
- Does NOT consume any extra power. Unlike some other applications available.
- Multilingual: English, German, Dutch, French, Portuguese and Spanish. (If you want to help translate into more languages, please get in touch!)
- Small filesize. Takes up almost no memory.
NOTE ABOUT REMAINING TIME:
Some users are confused about the remaining time. It is calculated based on your latest activity! E.g.: Suppose you are watching a movie, which obviously drains the battery quickly. Shortly after watching you start charging, and once it reaches 100% you unplug. The app will calculate the remaining time as if you were still watching a movie! After all, this was your latest activity before you plugged in your phone. Give it some time to adjust (±30 minutes) to your new usage pattern!
Attention Android 4.0 users: You might have to reboot your phone for the widget to show up!
Colored status bar numbers to easily monitor battery levels
Full and low battery alarm notification features
Least Battery Drain Verified! - Go to...
NEWS: New permission added - To find out why, see...
* Arial font in official Android colors (optional black background)
* Original green color option (transparent icon only)
* Privacy concerns? Only three permissions and no ads!
* Low and Full battery alarms with repeat intervals
* Mute alerts (Postpone alarms)
* Battery temp (C or F), health, and "plugged/unplugged since" info in dashboard
* All of the above and voltage in expanded notification area
* Charging icons - Smiley or battery level
* Full charge icons - Smiley with sunglasses or battery
* Display colors you want at the levels you want
Battery Notifier BT Free is one of the lightest apps available with a battery level indicator in the status bar and puts the least possible strain on your battery.
Recent blog posts at http://batterynotifierpro.blogspot.com/
KitKat 4.4.3 update almost here
New permission added
Least Battery Drain Verified!
Battery Saving Tips
Recommended Antivirus and Privacy Apps
Some Free Apps Aren't Free
Our new Google+ Page
If you have a dim status bar, see:
Problem with 2.1.9? E-mail us at email@example.com so we can try and help.
If you like Battery Notifier BT Free, please consider supporting the developers by purchasing Battery Notifier Pro BT. According to Androlib stats, now in the top 1% of ALL paid Android apps on Google Play!
Battery Notifier Pro BT has...
Largest variety of custom colored status bar numbers to easily monitor battery levels
Roboto HD and bright ArialXL-b HD fonts with optional black background included
Battery alarm notifications with features and options not found in other apps
Privacy concerns? Only three permissions and no ads!
24 FREE HD add-on themes with many bright add-on numbers for dim status bars
Features only in Battery Notifier Pro BT...
* 9 new HD add-on themes including Percent HD add-ons with the percent sign!
* Neon HD add-ons - All fuchsia, all purple, all yellow, all orange, all red from 100 to zero
* Animated charging icons - Easily confirm your charger is connected
* Dancing android, beating heart, neon or yellow lightning flash, charging smiley
More features only in Battery Notifier Pro BT...
* Charger connection and disconnection alerts
* Wireless charger support (Android 4.2 and up)
* Notification Priority option (Android 4.1 and up)
* 1% Motorola fix
"Fantastic app" "powerful battery manager" "clean and simple user interface" "easy-to-use" "definitely worth your time and money" - AppEggs.Com (Editor's Pick)
Compare our battery alert features other apps can’t match…
In Battery Notifier Pro BT...
* Custom full charge notification percentage (70% to 100%)
* Play sound notifications in a loop
* Quiet hours (Mute alarms at certain hours)
* Various vibration lengths
* LED notifications (supported devices)
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
- Beta and Pro flavours of the app are Ads free.
If you like Holo Theme install Classic version
- Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version
This application will help you if you are not satisfied with the standard battery indicator of your device .
- Futuristic Digital LED battery level indicator , with percent.
- Adjust the display , change the numbers theme , customize the application as you will be comfortable !
- The indicator color changes depending on the charge level of the battery.
- Accuracy up to one percent.
- Six different themes!
- The application is constantly improving, all for you!
- Same minimalistic cool Widget!
- WITHOUT ADS
- Low battery level notification
Three themes were added!
Do you want to use this app in your language ? Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
LED charge status of the battery level battery indicator status widget
- Supports both black and white statusbars (outlined font)
- For HDPI and lowres devices
- 1% step support for Defy (and other Motorola phones!)
- Does not drain battery (receives battery broadcasts)
- Opensource (GPLv2)
- Does *not* replace existing battery icon
If you like Battery Circle, please buy me a drink by installing my Donate App :-)
(Example: headphones, external speakers). You can use your phone as a portable mic. The lag is negligible.
PS: Please don't use the phone internal speakers to avoid echo.
live mic, real time audio, microphone, pocket, mic
Many times we forget our android screen lock gesture pattern or password or a prankster changes it without notifying you. In such cases, this app allows you to remotely bypass your phone's lockscreen by sending a SMS. It removes your gesture pattern or password after receiving a preset keyword along with a secret code via SMS. SMS Bypass app requires root.
Using SMS Bypass
1)First, make sure you give permanent root access to the app.
2)Change the secret code to your preferred choice. The default password is : 1234.
Preferably, change this to your Google account password or some other password which is easy for you to remember.
3)To reset your screen lock, send the following message from another phone: secret_code reset
4)Your phone will restart and your lock screen will be removed.
For detailed instructions on usage go to this page:
Sequence Unlock Pro
Sequence Unlock Pro is an Xposed Module which allows you to unlock your phone with a phone volume sequence (For example: U U D U)
With the pro version you get premium features such as:
1. Set sequence timeout interval
2. Vibrate on failure
Visit official forum at XDA to find out more about Sequence Unlock module:
Note: This app requires the Xposed framework to function. Also, it is only meant for AOSP or AOSP like devices.