"very well designed and polished app, from its concept and functionality, to the smooth and logical Holo interface". - XDA Developers
"gives you a persistent, on-screen button (that you can drag around) to tap with a quick access wheel packed with shortcuts, utilities, apps, and more". - Lifehacker
"The concept behind Floating Touch is simple: a small, customizable floating toggle resides wherever you place it on the screen. Tapping that toggle launches a dial chock-full of useful shortcuts â€“ it's sort of like Acer's "Ring," but far more customizable." - AndroidPolice
Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android, which is a button floating on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app. Pie style of it control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
- DIY Point
- More Panels
- Point Auto Hide
- Create Folder
- Panel Color
- Custom Point Action
- Remove Ads
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
If you'd like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: email@example.com
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
Floating Toolbox gives you access to your apps from anywhere by pressing the Floating button.
- Add applications to Floating Toolbox by long pressing the Floating icon or press the launcher icon.
- Add up to 5 apps as on Galaxy S5 Toolbox (unlimited apps on pro version)
- Drag the Floating Toolbox icon anywhere on screen.
- Change Floating Toolbox size.
- Change Floating Toolbox transparency.
- Hide on launch(from list) feature.(pro version)
- Enable/disable animation.
- Enable/disable vibration.
- Sort applications.
- Option to hide Floating Toolbox.
- Option to Hide on landscape rotate.
- Option to Hide Floating Toolbox by long press.
- Change Floating Toolbox color.
- Show Floating Toolbox On lock screen.
- Toggles - Home Button , Hide Floating Toolbox and Remove Floating Toolbox.
✔ Add more 5 apps(unlimited add app same as on Galaxy S5)
✔ Drag the Toolbox icon anywhere on screen.
✔ Change Toolbox size.
✔ Start on boot
✔ Custom sort app item direct on ToolBox.
✔ Change Color ToolBox
✔ Change floating icon ToolBox(custom icon which you want)
✔ Support Animation when open ToolBox
✔ Change transparent floating icon
✔ Change floating icon color
✔ Enable ToolBox to use.
✔ Select app to add to Toobox.
✔ Long Press Floating ToolBox to hide icon and after you can tap into notification to show it again
✔ Double Tap Floating ToolBox open recents Task.
✔ Move floating icon to anywhere on screen
✔ Press and hold app item on ToolBox to custom sort.
✔ When application killed. Please wait for a few second to application initialize Service again and you can use it.
✔ To keep service(ToolBox will not disappear) when app is kill. You can checked "Show notification" setting default.
Q: Why I see ToolBox use too many Ram my device?
A: Trick It isn't error of ToolBox because ToolBox need maintace Service to program run stable. You can unchecked "show notification" and re-enable ToolBox to less ram. However ToolBox can will not run stable.
Q: When I issue error on Floating ToolBox what I can do?
A: Please Feedback for to I can improve Floating ToolBox help you. Thank you so much if you send feedback for me.
Q: Why I see ads on your app?
A: Please I need live. If you click ads in app this mean it help I live to improved my app and it is appreciate for me.
Q: I want use old version of app
A: It here http://goo.gl/aUeH1b
Floating ToolBox is application free. Setup and enjoy!.
If you unchecked "Show notification" function. You can long press floating before you kill app and After you kill app when click notification to show floating then service will start quickly.
If you like Floating ToolBox app don't forget rate 5 star ★★★★★ or review or can buy pro version No Ads to donate me https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kimcy92.toolboxpro :). They are appreciate for me. Thank you so much.
P/s: Communicate google+ groups with me https://plus.google.com/communities/103395796834097167869
This is not a standalone application, but PDF module originally developed for Floating Apps and cannot run without Floating Apps. Download this application to enable Floating Apps PDF viewer.
Find Floating Apps on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lwi.android.flappsfull
Or on our website: http://floatingapps.net
Floating Widget lets you interact with any homescreen widget while you’re using any app on your device.
Ever wish you could:
- Control your local or streaming music without leaving your current app?
- Have a sports scoreboard up while using your e-book reader?
- View a data usage widget in real time while using the app you’re testing?
- Have a clock on the screen while playing a full screen game?
- View CPU usage while you’re interacting with an app?
- Have the a traffic indicator widget always up while commuting?
With Floating Widget, you can do all of these and more! Check the screenshots and embedded video for setup and examples.
-Choose from any widget you have installed designed for Android’s home screen
-Position the widget anywhere on your screen
-Resize the widget to as big or small as you’d like
-Save up to 5 different floating widget profiles
-Have multiple widgets floating at once
-Create custom shortcuts to quickly launch any of the 5 profiles
-Tasker/Locale plugin support
-Control widget transparency
-Start last used profile(s) on boot
-Holo themed [Honeycomb+]
-Notification quick actions [Jelly Bean+]
This app is under active development and widgets were not designed for this, so instead of leaving a negative review because of bugs and glitches, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues, concerns or questions. I am willing to give refunds past the initial 15 minute window the Play Store offers, so please give Floating Widget a try.
** Attention developers: If I’ve used your widget/application in the description/tutorial and you don’t want the free publicity, please contact me and I’ll remove it immediately. Floating Widget only exists because of your awesome widgets **
Requires Eclair (2.1) and 5 special permissions:
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - to make the widget stay visible on the screen
READ_PHONE_STATE - to allow the widget to hide when a phone call comes in
VIBRATE - to signal that the widget is in move mode
CHECK_LICENSE - to validate purchases and prevent piracy
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - for the start on boot option
The following are just search terms to help others find this app, you can ignore. always on screen widget, widget always on top, persistent widget, system overlay, widget anywhere anytime, airwidget, air widget
Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2
Galaxy Tab Pro tablets
It may or may not work on the following devices:
Galaxy Note 2 (Android 4.4 Stock)
Galaxy Note 2 (Android 4.3 Stock - have some bugs)
Galaxy S4 (Android 4.4 Stock)
NOTE: Due to continuing evolution of Samsung's multiwindow features, this is not guaranteed to work on future android versions or updates.
FLOATING WINDOW SHORTCUTS is an app that allows you to create app shortcuts that opens automatically in pen window or floating window mode. It allows customization of window size and position as well as using ADW icon packs to choose custom shortcut icons. For some apps, it allows launching multiple instances of the same app. (PRO version only) Not all apps support multiple instances and some apps just support two instances.
You can only create shortcuts of apps that are enabled for pen window or multiwindow. To add more apps to pen window or multiwindow, use either MW Apps Manager, Pen Window Manager or MW-PEN App Enabler all available on the Play Store.
There are two ways where shortcuts can be created and launched. One is on the homescreen and the other is using third-party apps like Swipe Home Button, Slide Launcher, Glovebox, etc. that support creating and launching of shortcut widgets.
You can use the app interface to create shortcuts on homescreen. There is also a shortcut widget on the widget section of your home launcher which you can drag on the homescreen to create shortcuts as well. As for creating shortcuts on third-party apps, you must already be familiar with whatever third-party app you are using that has such capability like Slide Launcher, Glovebox, Swipe Home Button, and many others.
This app is the free version which shows only a few default apps.
GET the PRO Key to unlock more apps and other
features like multiple instance and notification shortcuts.
Ever felt that the default soft keys are too bulky? Or want to protect your Home hard button from wearing off? Then this app is just for you.
Presenting Floating Soft Keys.
This app makes use of pingpongboss's StandOut libraries to make small (and resizable) soft keys that you can drag anywhere across the screen. For devices with soft keys as default navigational controls, this app is most effective when used in combination with CyanogenMod's or ParanoidAndroid's expanded desktop mode.
The app has been tested to work properly on Nexus 4. If the app is not working on your device, let me know.
DISCLAIMER: Although the app isn't designed to harm and is safe as far as I can tell, if something happens to your phone due to this app / during the use of this app, please do not blame me. You can contact me for support and I'll try my best to help you, but my help will not include "monetary help". Use at your own risk.
- Resizable soft keys
- Adjustable spacing
- Adjustable transparency
- Movable, will stay on top of all windows (floating) thanks to pingpongboss's StandOut library
- Ability to lock (anchor) bar at a particular place
- Multiple app shortcuts in home long press action
- For Android 4.1+ added support for navbar inside the notification shade (especially useful for ParanoidAndroid Halo 2.0 users)
- Custom icon support added (For more info about custom icon themes, visit the XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=43214543#post43214543)
- Back Button (Collapse soft keys on long press)
- Home Button (customizable action on long press)
- Power and Power-Long-Press (shows up if you long press home button)
- Volume control (+/-) (shows up if you long press home button)
- Menu Button (Show Recents on long press)
If you find any bugs or want to see more features, write an email to me rather than downrating the app.
You can check out the code on GitHub too: http://github.com/rhoadster91/FloatingSoftKeys
Number mode, Frame mode, Arc mode, and Image mode can be used properly.
In Number mode, the numerical value of battery residual quantity can be stationed permanently at a notice Bar top or the corner of a screen.
In Frame mode, Frame according to battery residual quantity is drawn by the circumference of a screen.
In Arc mode, Arc according to battery residual quantity is drawn at corner of a screen.
In Image mode, Images which you make is drawn according to battery residual quantity.
When start application, please slide a screen top and adjust the position of a battery display.
A position can also be numerically specified by "Input position" of Menu.
Size can be specified in "Input size" of Menu.
Numerical color changes according to battery residual quantity as "maximum color"-> "middle color" -> "minimum color".
Image is used to the background by "Select image" of Menu.
When Image cannot be read or is not specified, the background color of Preference is used.
When horizontal length changes that a screen is longwise, it is displayed on the relative position from a reference position.
For example, it is fixable to the upper right side by setting to a "Right" and an "Top".
From 'Minimum position' to 'Maximum position', according to 'Rotate direction' frame of length according to battery residual quantity is drawn.
By changing positions, the use according to liking is possible even for the thing which used only one end from the thing using the whole screen.
Frame color changes according to battery residual quantity as "maximum color"-> "middle color" -> "minimum color".
Arc of angle according to battery residual quantity is drawn.
Arc color changes according to battery residual quantity as "maximum color"-> "middle color" -> "minimum color".
Since images is drawn by the equal domain, we recommend you to arrange in the same size.
Please create in SD the folder "FloatBattery" and prepare images into it.
(You can change folder name in Preference.)
The picture to prepare becomes a maximum of 101 from stat_sys_battery_0.png to stat_sys_battery_100.png.
(You can change the prefix of files in Preference.)
When image corresponding to the amount of batteries does not exist, image of a near numerical value is used.
(You can change in Preference which shall be used between a small numerical value or a large numerical value.)
For example, when 'Search image ceiling' is on and only three pictures are prepared,
20.png : From 0% to 20%
50.png : From 21% to 50%
100.png : From 51% to 100%
are displayed in the range to say.
You can change
* Use float view
* Battery style
* Base position of horizontal and vertical
* Color of Minimum, Middle, Maximum
* Draw percent, Number base
* Margin of horizontal and vertical
* Draw direction, rotate direction
* Position of minimum and maximum
* Frame size
* Arc position
* Radius size
* Color and distance of Shadow
* Color of Background
* Folder name, File prefix and Search direction of image
* Color of Edit View
- It operates since Android1.6.
- It is a confirmed operation by N-04C,SH-12C.
The Network Monitor is smart and highly customisable to fit the way you want, you can choose from a variety of setting including, text size, background color and many more. And more importantly, it freely floats on top of any other apps, so you will never need to worry about it blocking the screen. It also features a beautiful in app and monitor design, lower memory and battery consumption, which differentiates from similar application on Google Play Store. This is the BEST app of its kind.
This app tracks all kinds of internet connection including WiFi, 2G, 3G and 4G.
There is also a PRO version (Floating Network Monitor PRO) available on http://goo.gl/Uu59NJ which unlocks many more features, including
- Full-screen app auto hide
- Hide persistent notification (including android 4.3+ users)
- Save last moved position
- Custom monitor format
- NO MORE Ads.
- And many more other features ...
This app has been reviewed in the following websites,
http://goo.gl/R4qTk2 -- AppZoom
http://goo.gl/9R9dlK -- DroidHorizon
http://goo.gl/526SUK -- SNN from 東京産業新聞社
If you are interested to translate the app to your language, please email us. Thank you.
If you have encountered any problem using this app or have any suggestion, please contact us with our email.
Thank you for all of your support.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - To show monitor on top of other application.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - To allow monitor to start running from boot up automatically.
- READ_PHONE_STATE & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - To correctly show network connection type.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To backup and restore monitor setting on SD card.
- INTERNET - To show advertisement.
Vincenzo Valente (Italian translation)
1ltx (Chinese translation)
Keyword: network speed monitor, network monitor mini, android network tools, floating traffic widget, speed monitoring
** NOTE : This app does NOT encrypt data. Store sensitive data in clipboards is NOT recommended.
This App can help you quick copy some text from list ( I call it "Clip" in this App ) that you've pre-created.
Just copy and paste anywhere you need.
And more five helpful feature :
1. Floating Window - Floating window on the top.
2. Minimize automatically - Minimize automatically after copying text.
3. Quick input - Type words on floating window. Convenient when using full screen App.
4. Share Text -Quick store text from other App via "Share text"
5. History- Record all text you've copied. ( Android 3.0+ )
Android 2.2+ required.
Hint : With "Notification Toggle"(by j4velin) App , you can add shortcut and launch Floating Clipboard in Notification bar. It's convenient for you to quick launch Floating Clipboard.
Hint : Xperia Users can launch Floating Clipboard from SmallApp Dock.
Small apps extension for Sony products
Application features :
- The use of a floating window ( thumbnails) and the translation of texts from which to post for easy translation into any application.
- A choice of more than 20 languages and translation to and from it quite easily.
- Pronunciation of words translated to all languages.
- Save words and refer to them at any time.
- Easy control of the floating window zoom in and out and hide in the notices.
CM Battery is a free battery saving app that is specifically designed to optimize the battery life of your Android device. Powered by the technology of Battery Doctor, it’s the most efficient way to defend your juice.
Highlights of CM Battery:
Clean, intuitive and easy to use. CM Battery simplifies your power saving process by providing shortcuts to close your draining items - even your grandma could use it!
A real power saving app that will never use your battery when not in use. By adopting the most advanced cloud technology, CM Battery tells you what’s eating your battery by analyzing the data in the cloud instead of detecting other app on your phone even when it’s closed.
Smart charging screensaver helps you fully charge your phone. With the unique 3 stage charge, you can charge your phone to a really healthy and full level. You can also know how much time left while charging.
1. Clean and innovative design.
2. One tap to save power
With a simple scan, CM Battery gives you a list of draining items like Wi-Fi, Data and Bluetooth. You can shut off all these items at once to save power with a simple tap.
3. Advanced power saving
CM Battery detects all the draining apps on your phone and provides a shortcut to close them manually.
4. Never use your battery when not in use
CM Battery tells you what’s eating your battery by analyzing the data in the cloud instead of detecting other app on your phone even when it’s closed.
5. Smart charge screensaver
Charge your phone to a really healthy and full level with the unique 3 stage charge. You can also know how much time left while charging.
6. Powerful App Management
Stop your power draining apps from automatically re-launching, even if you’re not rooted.
*Note this feature is not recommended for Samsung users.
If you're looking for a simple Android battery saver, battery optimizer or find yourself interested in your power usage, this is a great app for you.
At CM Battery, user satisfaction is important to us. If you have any difficulties with the app, please contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @cmbattery
Like us on Facebook: CM Battery
Join our beta group: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109246449925247867748
About KS Mobile, Inc.
This is a sub-account of the KS Mobile developer account, which we use to test new products.
◈ Whether you suddenly have a shortcut IOS feel excited? Yes, you can also change the icon for more of what you want here, rather than the traditional IOS old icon.
◈ A key lock screen, giving you the power key holiday.
◈ Clean the cache, give your system a bath to wash, clean up some useless daemons, make the phone more smoothly.
◈ Add common application startup items, you can start simple and quick application you want to open.
◈ Quick switch to the main screen, so your Home button to rest.
◈ Add convenient gesture calls and launch applications.
◈ Plug-panel switch color theme, choose your favorite color.
◈ Immediate feedback problems, customer service immediately for you to answer.
◈ Animation plugin settings, with dozens of plug-in animation effects available to you to choose.
◈ More APP to bring you some of the author's original work, a lot of support, thank you
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
- Beta and Pro flavours of the app are Ads free.
If you like Holo Theme install Classic version
- Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
- Touch Point [ Toucher ]App is iPhone's Assistive Touch on your smartphone.
- Not only does it emulate Assistive Touch, but it actually comes with a whole lot of other features and customizability to make it one of thecoolest app launchers around.
- You can also customize the floating point and pannel on your screen assize, transparency, color and various options.
★ ★ ★ Function ★ ★ ★
Network 3G ON/OFF
-Press and hold the icons to go to the detail screen.
★ ★ ★ Setting ★ ★ ★
- Auto launch after reboot
- Moving bar
- Icon border shape
- Memory Cleaner (RAM)
- Remembering position value of pannel
- Remembering position value of point
- Panel expansion
- Panel maintenance after one toucher
- Panel maintenance
- Stick point to screen border
- Making DIY
- Adjust size, alpha and color of point and pannel
(Example: headphones, external speakers). You can use your phone as a portable mic. The lag is negligible.
PS: Please don't use the phone internal speakers to avoid echo.
live mic, real time audio, microphone, pocket, mic
Many times we forget our android screen lock gesture pattern or password or a prankster changes it without notifying you. In such cases, this app allows you to remotely bypass your phone's lockscreen by sending a SMS. It removes your gesture pattern or password after receiving a preset keyword along with a secret code via SMS. SMS Bypass app requires root.
Using SMS Bypass
1)First, make sure you give permanent root access to the app.
2)Change the secret code to your preferred choice. The default password is : 1234.
Preferably, change this to your Google account password or some other password which is easy for you to remember.
3)To reset your screen lock, send the following message from another phone: secret_code reset
4)Your phone will restart and your lock screen will be removed.
For detailed instructions on usage go to this page:
Sequence Unlock Pro
Sequence Unlock Pro is an Xposed Module which allows you to unlock your phone with a phone volume sequence (For example: U U D U)
With the pro version you get premium features such as:
1. Set sequence timeout interval
2. Vibrate on failure
Visit official forum at XDA to find out more about Sequence Unlock module:
Note: This app requires the Xposed framework to function. Also, it is only meant for AOSP or AOSP like devices.