NBB Mobile Banking and Payment System:
National Bank of Bahrain (NBB), the premier commercial bank in the Kingdom of Bahrain with the largest network of branches and ATMs in the country, offers an array of products and services. NBB’s Mobile Banking service presents unprecedented convenience and speed, through which most banking transactions can be done securely on your mobile phone.
NBB Mobile banking service has been enhanced to give you better online banking experience. NBB’s Mobile Banking platform offers services like Enquiries on Accounts and Credit Cards, Transfers, Fawri+, Fawri, Fawateer, Remittances, Payments, Personal Finance Management (PFM) and many more.
Some of the services available through NBB Mobile Banking are:
1. On-line information on your accounts including available balance and Account statement download in pdf or xls format
2. Credit card balances including billed & unbilled transactions, available limit, recent transactions and Credit Card statement download in pdf or xls format
3. Blocking and Replacing Credit / Debit Card and Updating Supplementary Credit card limit
4. Account and Card e-statement registration.
5. Funds transfer between own accounts, Fawri+, Fawri and international remittances to pre-registered beneficiaries.
6. Fixed Deposit Account opening and Change Maturity Instructions.
7. Payments to your credit card or any other NBB credit card
8. Make and receive payment to and from another NBB account holders through phone, without disclosing any account numbers.
9. Payment of utility bills using Fawateer services. - E.g. Water & Electricity, Batelco and Zain and many more
10. Personal Finance Management (PFM) – Add Goal and Budget, register Spending’s and compare budget vs spending’s.
11. Creation, & deletion of beneficiaries for recurrent bill payments, and many more...
12. Improved branch and ATM locator with navigation, IBAN Calculator, Account and Card nick name creation and many more…
If you are already registered with NBB old Mobile banking, you will need to renew your registration on the new site in a few simple steps, with your ATM card number, PIN and account details. Kindly ensure your latest mobile number has been updated in our Core Banking system as it is required at the time of registration.