Military Survival GPS is one of the worlds first land navigation app built specifically with soldiers, hikers, survivalists and hunters in mind and allows the apps user to be guided back to set waypoints using real time compass feedback that displays multiple waypoints at a time right on the compass!
LAND NAVIGATION has never been easier. Plug in your GRID and your good to go. Then just follow the compass to your point!
There is NO NEED to buy an expensive GPS or backtrack device. Simply download our app, and you'll always have your GPS with you!
Get real time 10 digit grids (MGRS) from any location with no internet needed!
Visually see your waypoints on your compass and see the direction and distance to them (your compass will literally lead you right to your set waypoints and tell you the distance to them)
Great for Geo Caches, Prepping, Hiking, Hunting, Survival, Military land navigation, SHTF & Doomsday preparedness, Army and Marine planning and more!
Military Survival GPS provides live location status in 16 different forms and is updated every 3 seconds.
MAIN FEATURES INCLUDE:
-View your position in 16 different GPS coordinate types!
-Ability to manually enter in MGRS grids for land nav points, objectives or caches.
-Built Low light (no illumination) settings and for bright light usage
-Survival Military Compass with N,S,E,W and reference marks
-NEW press and hold on map to create waypoints!
-Advanced Azimuth Lock Feature (never loose an azimuth)
-Set waypoints and view them right on your compass.
-Get exact distance to your waypoints
-Waypoints get larger as you get closer to the point
-View waypoints in a list to keep organize and easily edit waypoint names
-View all points and current location on a map.
-3 different map types including (driving, satellite and hybrid)
-View Distance moved, speed and altitude (altimeter).
-DOZENS OF OTHER FEATURES INCLUDED!!
GPS TYPES INCLUDE:
-MGRS (Military Grid Reference System)
-MGRS 10 digit grid (1m accuracy)
-MGRS 8 digit grid (10m accuracy)
-MGRS 6 digit grid (100m accuracy)
-MGRS 4 digit grid (1000m accuracy)
-MGRS 10 digit grid "Figures Only" (1m accuracy)
-MGRS 8 digit grid "Figures Only" (10m accuracy)
-MGRS 6 digit grid "Figures Only" (100m accuracy)
-MGRS 4 digit grid "Figures Only" (1000m accuracy)
Other Location types include:
-UTM (Latitude Band)
-Latitude/Longitude (Decimal Degrees)
-Latitude/Longitude (Decimal Minutes)
-Latitude/Longitude (Decimal Seconds)
DISTANCE TYPES INCLUDE:
COMPASS TYPES INCLUDE:
-Manual input of 10 and 8 digit MGRS grids
-use finger to place waypoints on the map.
HAVE AN IDEA FOR A FEATURE? send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is built for you and we will strive to put all the features you request into the app.
Internet is required for the maps portion of the app.
Your device MUST have GPS capabilities in order to get grids within 5 meters. If you do not have GPS in your device (iPad "wifi-only" and iPod Touch) then your location will be based on wifi signal alone which will not be as accurate as GPS.
This app is provided free and without ads as a thank you to current and former military personnel.
Unique features include:
➤A true universal ad-free app for phones and tablets.
➤Map view plots points on the fly as you scroll anywhere.
➤Filter the map by amenities.
➤Data is stored locally for speed and always accessible.
➤Lookup data by type, state and city even without service.
➤Photo and review searches that use the power of the entire web and not one source.
➤NOAA weather based on GPS of camp, not cities or airports.
- Over 200 US Military campgrounds
- Over 165 "Tents For Troops" campgrounds ( The campgrounds in this program pledged to offer at least 2 nights free for active military, including Reserves and National Guard, and members of their immediate family only. Just filter out if not now active military.)
✔Official website, phone number, directions, what kind of military credentials are needed, open season, rate range, sites, hookups, amps, big rigs access, tents or no tents, clubs, water, showers, toilets, tables, playground, laundry, propane, pet-friendly, RV dump station, storage, firewood and internet access.
Just about everything in the app can be added or removed with your map view. See only tent places with showers; RV parks with a playground and 50 amp. You pick!
➤NO WIFI? NO SERVICE?
Parts of this app will always work and provide useful information. The data is stored on your phone while the app uses GPS, so constantly calling upon a website for information is not necessary. This is great for improving speed when you’re in remote places.
** This app is a subset of the data for Camp and RV Ultimate which is a full time project built for campers by campers providing camping data for over 14 years.
** Cell service is required for full GPS. Internet required for maps.
Questions or requests? Email: email@example.com for a fast and personal reply.
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the promo video :)
- show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
- Location: We need this to display your location and allows the program to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
- External storage: required by the PRO version to be able to export the stored waypoints to an external file.
- Internet: Used by the advertisement component. The PRO version does not use the internet connection at all.
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Because of a firmware bug, the notification item in GPS Status can't be removed. You need to disable the notification feature in Settings if this annoys you.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --
Available map layers:
• Topomaps worldwide (100K-500K worldwide seamless coverage)
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik, Osmarender and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Main features for Outdoor-Navigation:
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Track Recording (with speed and elevation profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX-Import / Export, KML-Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (NOT in free version)
• Waypoint-/Track-Sharing (via eMail, Facebook, ..)
• and many more ...
Soviet Military Maps is the perfect moving map app for offroad trips, adventure travels and expeditions. You are planning cross country trips to Sahara desert or a trekking tour to the Himalayas ? With the Russian topos you have always a great alternative to other map sources. Beneath the good topography the maps include many small trails and unpaved roads that are missing in other map sets.
The Russian maps have additional English labels.
Attention: The Soviet Military Maps were created mainly in the 80ies and are less interesting for industrialized countries. Outside Africa and Asia you'll find the OSM / Google map layers more useful.
Please note: This app does not provide direct "Turn-by-Turn" navigation - but with a selected waypoint you can easily switch to Google Navigation.
LIMITATIONS OF THE FREE VERSION:
• Max. 3 Waypoints
• Max. 3 Tracks
• No import of waypoints and tracks
• No Bulkdownload
• No Local City DB (Offline Search)
• No Hillshading Overlay
Please contact us if you have any questions, feature requests or bug reports regarding this app: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can browse the Soviet Military Maps here (only up to zoom level 12): http://www.topomapper.com
See the coverage of the different map scales: http://www.topomapper.com/images/topomapper-coverage.jpg
Scale 1:100.000 and 1:200.000 :
Europe, Afghanistan, Georgia, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Morocco, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
Scale 1:200.000 :
Afghanistan, Egypt, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, DR Congo (part), Djibouti, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Finland, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya (part), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia , Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka , Sudan, Svalbard, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania (part), Thailand, The Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Scale 1:250.000 (Local maps from USGS, Geoscience Australia, CTIO ):
USA, Canada, Australia
All other countries
Map legend and cyrillic alphabet:
This is the mappa map for Saint Lucia. Saint Lucia (Santa Lucia) is an island country in the eastern Caribbean Sea on the boundary with the Atlantic Ocean. Part of the Lesser Antilles, it is located north/northeast of the island of Saint Vincent, northwest of Barbados and south of Martinique. Its capital is Castries. One of the Windward Islands, it was named after Saint Lucy of Syracuse by the French, the first European colonizers. Tourist attractions include a drive-in volcano, Sulphur Springs (in Soufrière), the Botanical Gardens, the Majestic twin Peaks "The Pitons", a world heritage site, the rain forests and Pigeon Island National Park, which is home to Fort Rodney, an old British military base.
The majority of tourists visit Saint Lucia as part of a cruise. Most of their time tends to be spent in Castries, although Soufriere, Marigot Bay and Gros Islet are popular locations to visit.
The biggest festival of the year is the Saint Lucia Jazz Festival. Held in early May at multiple venues throughout the island, it draws visitors and musicians from around the world. The culture of Saint Lucia has been influenced by African, East Indian, French and English heritage. One of the secondary languages is an Creole, a form of French patois.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Saint Lucia:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Saint Lucia now!
Follow us @
- Polícia Militar
- Corpo de Bombeiros
- Instituto de Criminalística
- Instituto Médico Legal
- Polícia Ambiental
- Polícia Civil
- Polícia Rodoviária
O app Unidades Policiais exibe os postos mais próximos de sua localização, utilizando Google Maps com opções para aumentar e diminuir zoom, visão de mapa ou satélite. Permite também a consulta por endereço.
Imagine... What would it be like to navigate any wilderness, waterway or city using only your phone's GPS location abilities and a view of the sky? What it would be like to create navigation destinations without the need of an internet connection and find them using only an arrow or offline maps.
That is just a glimpse of the navigational power you will hold in your hands when you install Polaris Navigation GPS.
While this app is used mainly for offroad navigation and navigating trails, it can be used for street navigation as well. This complete navigation package includes online and offline maps, a panel for all standard GPS parameters, odometers, altimeters, speedometers as well as waypoint and trail-navigation protocols. Also included in this immense tool-set:
★ Download maps for offline use from our map library.
★ No subscription fees. Does not require any special accounts.
★ A Robust waypoint management system for setting and locating your targets.
★ Trail recording and viewing.
★ Select map source (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap-Mapnik, Topo Maps, Maps from Mapquest, Cycle Route Maps, Vector Maps).
★ Cache map data based on OpenStreetMaps.
★ App supports map atlases in mbTile format- create your own custom maps.
★ GPS Satellite Diagnostics- satellite count, location and signal strength.
★ A waypoint navigation system which includes a dynamic waypoint-finding compass that will help you navigate to any saved waypoint with certainty while reporting estimated time of arrival, distance to target and other statistics.
★ Trail navigation system.
★ Trail altitude profiles
★ Email / SMS GPS location data including maps showing your position.
★ Supports many coordinate formats including latitude/longitude as degrees, deg:min, deg:min:sec, and UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator).
★ Military Coordinate Finder - Uses Military Grid Coordinate Reference System (MGRS).
★ Customizable unit reporting including support for marine navigation.
★ Select source for altitude reporting: Satellites, United States Geologic Survey or Mapquest's Altitude Service.
★ Turn-by-turn voice directions and route maps are included for street navigation.
★ Data protection System- Your data is backed up regularly meaning you will not lose your progress should your battery need replacement while en route to your destination.
★★ "A Great Navi GPS for Hiking, Boating, Fishing, Hunting, Geocaching, Camping, Sailing, Mountain Biking or wherever your outdoor activities take you!"
★ Additional Screenshots at: http://www.gps4free.com ★
This app receives frequent free upgrades. Recent upgrades delivered to our users:
- Map library with maps for over 400 countries and states.
- Waypoint Calculator
- Background Trail GPS recording option.
- Added auto-center controls to trail navigation screen.
- Added magnetic compass sensitivity controls.
- Send waypoint and trail data directly to GPS Waypoints Navigator
- Waypoint photography
- CREATE MBTILES BASED MAPS FOR OFFLINE NAVIGATION. INSTRUCTION VIDEO AT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RtFvPna1A
- Added Map Search and Coordinate Conversion capabilities with the new MapIt plug-in.
- Maps now viewable in landscape mode.
- Added MGRS (military grid reference) coordinate system and power saving options.
- Offline maps and alternate map sources for backcountry navigation.
- UTM Coordinates
- Improved compatibility for marine navigation with addition of nautical units and coordinates
-Multiple altitude sourcing- Satellites, US Geo Survey and Mapquest.
🔍✅ COMPARE POLARIS NAVIGATION AND GPS WAYPOINTS NAVIGATOR AT:
AttaBase allows you to set a default base so all your base location details are available within seconds, including addresses, phone numbers (including fax and DSN), and web site addresses. You may also browse all published locations on US military bases around the world.
Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one selling app in more than 100 countries. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), and CNN (US).
Flightradar24 Free features include:
* Identify any aircraft flying overhead with Augmented Reality view
* See planes moving in real-time
* Search for a flight
* Get flight number and callsign information for individual planes
* See images for most aircraft
Do you want more features? Buy Flightradar24 and get:
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Augmented reality view – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Emergency squawk sush notification alerts
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free
We are constantly working to expand Flightradar24’s global coverage. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of December 2014. For the most up-to-date coverage, please visit http://www.flightradar24.com
Close to 100% coverage
* NORTH AMERICA
100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* Rest of the World
We have coverage in parts of Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Greenland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Middle East, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, Venezuela and many other countries
Please note that coverage will vary.
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada where we get radar data from the FAA and can track almost all planes, but with a five-minute delay. Visit http://www.flightradar24.com for more information about ADS-B and Flightradar24’s coverage.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
Please visit the Flightradar24 forum for help and support.
The use of the information presented in Flightradar24 is strictly limited to your personal enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
With this application it is possible:
• view maps of the General Staff of the USSR in JPEG (preferred), and PNG;
• move from one map to another map with the same scale, and to maps with another supported scale with preserving of focused location;
• determine coordinates of your current location, the accuracy of their determination, altitude, speed and direction of movement;
• measure a traveled distance using a counter;
• use your device as a compass;
• monitor operation of the GPS receiver.