Battery Full Alarm is the best battery saver with the following way to warn of charge being full:
1. Receive a notification when battery is fully charged. Battery Full Alarm is like a Battery doctor to warn you at right time.
2. Play Battery Fully Charged sound by Battery Full Alarm.
3. Show Notification from Battery Full Alarm when charge is full.
4. Vibrate the phone with the help of Battery Full Alarm when your phone is fully charged.
Battery Full Alarm is the best Batter defender by protecting it against excessive charges and there by defends the battery life.
Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device, and even serve as a battery saver.
With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web.
There is no other battery app with such intuitive, neat and gorgeous interface as Battery has. The UI of Battery is as simple as possible, but tremendously practical.
We will work constantly to improve Battery, adding in the very near future new features, like useful battery information, battery saver tips, new widgets, and many more.
✓ Displays battery information in percent (%)
✓ Supports the lock screen widget introduced in Android 4.2
✓ Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.3
✓ Full support for all known screen resolutions
✓ Power source indicator
✓ The precise battery level is displayed in 1% increments
✓ It is helpful and can serve as a battery saver.
✓ Battery is incredibly lightweight!
✓ Additional battery information:
- Health status
✔battery notification /battery indicator in the status bar
✔Show The health and temperature of the battery.
✔Displays the remaining time for:TalkTime、AudioTime、VideoTime、Web Surfing Time.
✔Show the battery power ,battery usage
Support tablet(android os 4.0)
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• If your device is rooted, you can install the app in /system/app for direct GPS toggle even on Android 2.3+ and more
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Having the "TalkBack" bug? Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=28842919&postcount=776
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE - mobile data toggling on Android 2.2
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_APN_SETTINGS - fallback method to toggle mobile data on Android 2.x
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
★ ALL apps are now supported, click on the + button on top!!!
This app is very simple to use and not much configuration is needed!
Warning: Unlike other apps in this category you don't need 'ROOT' access to use LEDBlinker and this app is very battery friendly!
Please don't rate with 1 star if you have a problem.
Hint: If you have problems please do a full re-install and/or reboot your phone.
Otherwise contact me to get help.
Fast support is very important for me! (Look at the ratings, thanks to all people!)
Warning: If your phone speaks after install (Samsung S4, S3, S3 Mini, S2, Note1, Note2, Note3, LG Nexus 4) you have to disable Samsung TTS (text-to-speech) under settings -> apps manager -> all (on the right) and Google TTS (text-to-speech).
Only needed when you use the accessiblity service!
Another solution to fix talkback issue:
You can change the launcher by using another one from the Google Play Store. For example, Nova Launcher or Go Launcher (maybe Holo Launcher). These launchers will not exhibit this bug.
For Samsung S4 users: If your phone speaks when opening your browser you have to use another browser like Chrome or Firefox.
Hint HTC users: Your phone is NOT supported, you have to use the on screen led!
And this app doesn't use internet permission, your data is SAFE!!!
Please try the lite version first to test the hardware led (on screen led is always working).
★★★ INDIVIDUAL SETTINGS (BLINK RATE, VIBRATION, SOUNDS, POPUP) FOR EACH APP NOW POSSIBLE (SEE 3 DOTS BESIDE APP NAME)!
★ ALL apps are now supported, click on the + button on top!!!
★ Let your LED show your missed calls and sms
★ Battery status (LED notification for low battery, < 10%)
★ Google Mail
★ Calendar reminder notifications
★ Google Talk/Google Hangouts
★ Standard EMail App
★ Hike messages
★ SNOView - Social Network Overview notification
★ Developer Checkout Manager
★ Facebook messages
★ WhatsApp messages
★ Skype messages
★ gReader messages
★ Bluetooth messages
★ Alternative On-Screen-LED
★ Twitter, Threema, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Clash of Clans....
Let your led blink with different lights!
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
...and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It'll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require "Rooting" and running the app in "direct mode"
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the "lite" version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn't work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.folioflow.com/ff/page/website/lightflow/pageId/1687 ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require "direct mode" setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the "lite" version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
# Please MAKE SURE that [Flash Notification for All App] Free version works on your device BEFORE purchase this.
# No refund for that reason do not work
# Remove free version after this is installed
# This is a Ad free and Plus Version of [Flash Notification for All App]
## FOR ANDROID 4.3 OR HIGHER USERS ##
- No more use [Accessibility] service.
- Applied [Notification] service.
(Free TTS problems, More precisely work)
- Enable Repeat Notification.
Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icon
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanAppsn
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YOUTUBE Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All icons are ICS Roboto Fonts Android 4.x
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the pecentage blends in well.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
Large White - Better visibility on Tablets
Black Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.2
White Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every percentage change as with some similar apps.
To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more colour options PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
The Pro version version has more icons: including larger icons for tablets and multi colour icons depending on battery level. i.e 100-50% in green, 49 -20% in yellow and less that 20% in red. Please upgrade to the Pro version for the extra features or donate for your appreciation and hopefully we can keep the updates rolling.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Erricson st15i
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request feature.
Is Android's battery level indicator not enough for you?
This app solves this problem.
Key features of our Battery Indicator are:
- Unique, elegant graphics with exclusive character.
- Many configuration options (and still growing) - you can enable or disable and adjust many functionalities.
- Home screen widgets.
- Graphical interface themes.
- Displays estimated time left to fully discharge or charge.
- Displays colorful icon with exact percentage of battery level in status bar with one-percent accuracy.
- Big readable digits in status bar.
- Quick access to more details by sliding down from top of the screen to show Android notifications or by clicking on home screen widget.
- Displays current velocity of charging or discharging (in percent per hour).
- Displays last charging and discharging statistic information (time, level range, velocity).
- Indicators colors are changing depending on battery level and state.
- Two view modes: standard and detailed, switched quickly and easily by sliding panel.
- Many detailed information, such as temperature, voltage, health, plugged state, battery technology, time from last status change etc.
- One percent accuracy.
- Quick access to Android's "Battery usage" screen.
- More coming soon.
You can become our translator - see details in application.
This application is ad-supported. You can turn off ads and support the author by buying Battery Indicator Pro version.
battery indicator level velocity status widget voltage temperature best design time left elapsed
This product is distributed under terms of following End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) available at http://www.fulminesoftware.com/eula.html, please read it before downloading. By downloading this product you agree on terms of the EULA.
PRO VERSION AVAILABLE WITH MORE FEATURES.
Perfectly clear, easy readable battery widget providing you quick and accurate information about power you have in your phone.
ATT: The 1x1 widget allows various sizes, check the settings of the widget! (click widget, click settings, cick blue label)
- Resizable Widget (Android 4.0 and later)
- Lightweight program (80 KB)
- Not battery drain.
- Shows accurate data: Level, Temperature, Voltage, ...
- 48 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Prediction of battery consumption (see graph)
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Upscale 1% in some Motorola
ATT: Warnings (Notifications)
There are three types of notifications: full battery, low battery, over temperature.
Each notification type can be set individually. Click on the blue label and will open the configuration window.
- Best battery level indicator for Android.
- Great, simple, accurate. This app is the dark horse of battery status monitors.
- Big numbers and dial give all the info needed at a quick glance.
- Simple, cool, awesome.
Colored status bar numbers to easily monitor battery levels
Full and low battery alarm notification features
Least Battery Drain Verified! - Go to...
NEWS: New permission added - To find out why, see...
* Arial font in official Android colors (optional black background)
* Original green color option (transparent icon only)
* Privacy concerns? Only three permissions and no ads!
* Low and Full battery alarms with repeat intervals
* Mute alerts (Postpone alarms)
* Battery temp (C or F), health, and "plugged/unplugged since" info in dashboard
* All of the above and voltage in expanded notification area
* Charging icons - Smiley or battery level
* Full charge icons - Smiley with sunglasses or battery
* Display colors you want at the levels you want
Battery Notifier BT Free is one of the lightest apps available with a battery level indicator in the status bar and puts the least possible strain on your battery.
Recent blog posts at http://batterynotifierpro.blogspot.com/
KitKat 4.4.3 update almost here
New permission added
Least Battery Drain Verified!
Battery Saving Tips
Recommended Antivirus and Privacy Apps
Some Free Apps Aren't Free
Our new Google+ Page
If you have a dim status bar, see:
Problem with 2.1.9? E-mail us at email@example.com so we can try and help.
If you like Battery Notifier BT Free, please consider supporting the developers by purchasing Battery Notifier Pro BT. According to Androlib stats, now in the top 1% of ALL paid Android apps on Google Play!
Battery Notifier Pro BT has...
Largest variety of custom colored status bar numbers to easily monitor battery levels
Roboto HD and bright ArialXL-b HD fonts with optional black background included
Battery alarm notifications with features and options not found in other apps
Privacy concerns? Only three permissions and no ads!
24 FREE HD add-on themes with many bright add-on numbers for dim status bars
Features only in Battery Notifier Pro BT...
* 9 new HD add-on themes including Percent HD add-ons with the percent sign!
* Neon HD add-ons - All fuchsia, all purple, all yellow, all orange, all red from 100 to zero
* Animated charging icons - Easily confirm your charger is connected
* Dancing android, beating heart, neon or yellow lightning flash, charging smiley
More features only in Battery Notifier Pro BT...
* Charger connection and disconnection alerts
* Wireless charger support (Android 4.2 and up)
* Notification Priority option (Android 4.1 and up)
* 1% Motorola fix
"Fantastic app" "powerful battery manager" "clean and simple user interface" "easy-to-use" "definitely worth your time and money" - AppEggs.Com (Editor's Pick)
Compare our battery alert features other apps can’t match…
In Battery Notifier Pro BT...
* Custom full charge notification percentage (70% to 100%)
* Play sound notifications in a loop
* Quiet hours (Mute alarms at certain hours)
* Various vibration lengths
* LED notifications (supported devices)
Once the notification is created, expand the notification to see the shortcuts.
The nice thing about Quickly is that it never runs in the background, and the only system resource it uses is about 800kb for it's notification. It's lightweight and efficient and will remain that way.
If you're using a Android 4.1 you will have to use a pinch-to-expand gesture to show the shortcuts when the notification is collapsed.
"This addon uses pinch motions, not swipe motions. pinch from center to edge of notification area to get the shortcuts to display, and from edge to center to collapse it."
Thank you Tim Strobel!
One of Android Police's 55 best new apps for February.
One of Android Authority's 7 new sizzling apps of the week for February 22.
One of Android Headlines Top 10 best android apps for March 2013.
One of Appstorm's 30 modern android launchers
Stay tuned for updates.
Please contact developer for bugs and suggestions!
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Missing feature you liked in Beta? See http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html#delayed-pro-version for more info.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
- All flavors of the app are Ads free.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development. Please note that Pro version may be slightly delayed comparing to Beta.
- Freemium Lite version is coming soon.
The phone can light up the Illumination Bar, the regular notification LED and the Camera Flash LED.
*** Note: This app requires a Sony Xperia with illumination bar for full functionality. ***
*** If you run Cyanogen mod or any other custom rom check out the first post of this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1706875
Support for different LEDs are hardware dependent. Camera flash will work on most devices.
Additional functionality in Illumination Bar Pro:
More colors. Any RGB color where hardware supports it
Personal Notifications (Incoming Call, Missed Call, SMS) - Dedicate a special color to anyone in your contact list.
The illumination bar can blink with different speeds or have a constant light depending on your preference.
You can also set the illumination bar light to "always on" while the screen is active.
In addition to SMS and Missed Calls, notifications from almost any app is supported.
The following Apps are verified, but most other apps should also work:
This app only have full functionality on the range of Sony Xperia mobile phones that have an illumination element (the transparent bar at the bottom of the phone).
Currently this is the following models: Xperia S, Xperia P, Xperia U, Xperia J, Xperia SP & Xperia L
Users have reported it also works with Ion & Sola and a few other models.
On Xperia U multiple colors are available to choose from (Red, Green, Blue, etc).
Xperia S and P only have hardware support for one color so they are limited to white light.
The bar will light up until the SMS is read, the call has been acknowledged or optionally the lights can be turned off when the screen is unlocked. You can also stop the light from the status bar.
There is also an option to stop blinking after a fixed time even if the notification has not been acknowledged.
If you don't want the bright light to shine when you are sleeping, you can set "off hours" when the light will be disabled.
# Supported Languages
- English, 한국어, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, 中文(简体), русский , 日本語
# New UI, more convenience, more stable, more detail
# New features
- Separated flash between Notification apps, Incoming call, SMS / MMS
- Screen Flash : Automatic color extraction, app icon display
- Default settings and detail settings of the notification app
- More friendly user interface
# Flash Type
- Type 1 : Most devices
- Type 2 : Nexus 5
- Type 5 : Droid Razr
( If the flash works in Flash Type 1, Don' t change Type)
----- NOTICE ----------------
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
# Incoming Call Flash
# SMS/MMS Flash
# Missed Call / Unread SMS / Repeat Notification
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
Notification / Flash / LED / light / blink / flashlight / camera / shiny / noti / alert / alerts / notify / twitter / facebook / messenger / kakao / clock / Whatsapp / line / email /gmail / google+ / deaf / hearing / impairment shake / answer call
More from developer
Some users are worried about the required permissions. This is the explanation:
FULL INTERNET ACCESS / VIEW NETWORK STATE: This is for AdMob ads. This permission in combination with READ CONTACT DATA permission allows possible privacy violation. Please trust me, my application will never do that. Thank you.
READ CONTACT DATA: For notification for birthdays of people in your contacts list.
MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: For backup/restore function.
CONTROL VIBRATOR: For notification by vibration.
AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT: For automatic startup of notification service after device reboot.
If you want to help me to translate this application to your language, please mail me.
And check my other applications if you like this.
Pascal Schneider - German
Vasiliy Stoyanov - Russian
Sebastian Lalosevich - Spanish
Eyal Perets - Hebrew
Claudio Canestri - Italian
Daniel Bauman - Portuguese (Brazil)
Jakub Piędel - Polish
Asterios Komertzoglou - Greek
Roman Bilusiak - Ukrainian