For regular users, can "star" your normal trains. The application will display the next starred train automatically for you upon your return.
Please send any feedback or bugs my way. I will try to promptly address any issues.
MBTA real-time information is currently in beta form so please be advised that information can and will be inaccurate at times.
Placing the power of the world’s largest driving community into the palm of your hand, the app transforms your smartphone into your own personal traffic reporter with up-to-the-minute insight into current traffic conditions as well as traffic forecasts for all highways, city streets and other heavily traveled local roads in 32 countries.
INRIX is at the forefront of connecting cars for smarter cities. Powered by the same company brands like Audi, BMW, Ford and Toyota have relied on for years, INRIX delivers insight that helps drivers always knows the better way to go. These services help drivers do everything from navigate through the daily traffic to find the closest, least expensive fuel, available parking and EV charging locations. Whether through an in-car or smartphone navigation application, a local newscast or our app, our services help more than 150 million drivers save time, fuel and avoid frustrating delays every day.
· Get departure alerts on your Samsung Gear S smartwatch. The app on your Samsung device now connects with the Gear S to let you know the best time to leave to arrive on time for your next destination.
· Enhanced coverage and precision. With INRIX XD™Traffic coverage for roads, ramps and interchanges, the app covers more roads with greater precision than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by traffic jams from the big game or concert in town ever again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the best routes with the fastest travel times to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts to accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Easily alert your friends when you’ll arrive in just a few taps.
• Departure Alerts: Get a heads up on when you need to leave in order to arrive on time.
• Community Traffic Reports: Get timely alerts to accidents and other incidents from fellow INRIX app users.
• Traffic Cameras: See what’s happening up ahead on your route.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of destinations
• Gas/Fuel Prices: Find the closest least expensive fuel with real-time fuel price information updated daily.
The Stockholm Commute app finds the smartest trips for you. It searches all transport types available bus, metro, train, tram and boat.
- Plan your trip between two addresses / stops
- Search for all departure for a given station
- Real time timetable for stops
- Locate the nearest stop via GPS
- Trip presentation on map
- Subscribe to disturbance information and get notification if there is any problem with your trips
- Traffic status and deviations (in Swedish)
- Line maps for metro, commuter rail, Lidingöbanan, Roslagsbanan, Saltsjöbanan, Spårväg city, Nockebybanan och Tvärbanan
- View tickets and wallet balance on your travel card. See your SL ticket history. (SL Access, STHLM Traveling card)
- Swedish, English, Norwegian, Finnish and Spanish translations
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
Trains to Work and Home
- Live train departures and arrivals so you can check quickly if your train is on time before leaving home or the office
- Live platform allocation* to help you beat the scramble!
- User friendly interface which quickly highlights delayed trains
Where’s my train?
- Live location of your train
I’m on this train!
- Let family, friends and colleagues know when your train is scheduled to arrive via email and text
- ‘Tag’ the train you are on so you can follow status en-route
- Live Twitter status updates from your selected rail provider
Data is real-time departures and arrivals and shows trains within the next 2 hours within the United Kingdom.
The app does not have a journey planning facility and is for pre-planned journeys of no more than two legs.
You can also use RailCommute for all live departures and arrivals on the National Rail Network (including London Overground). It does not include London Underground information.
RailCommute is powered and approved by Network Rail Enquiries.
*Platform allocation is not available on all stations – please visit networkrail.co.uk for details.
1) Track real time departures for multiple transport agencies in San Francisco.
2) Set up reminders for the earliest next departure for any stop, any route and for a variety of transport agencies.
3) Save locations of your favorite stops and set up proximity alerts to fire when you approach near them.
3) Add or delete any locations of interest to you. User has full control over managing locations of interest.
5) Get a full map view of your saved locations.
6) Get driving time and route information between two places of interest along with real time information about any incidents on the route.
- General improvements to address received crash reports
- Adjustments made to Spanish language translation
- Improvements to ADA elements of the app
- Improvements to the My Trips section
- Improvements to the Schedules section
- Enhancement made to the Map screen for readability
- Adjustments to the display screen to enhance usability
- Enhanced swipe function via the My Ride pages
- Increased usability of the Feedback portion of the app
- Removed the I Lost Something page
- This version of the app contains additional enhancements to design elements of the app that will enhance user experience
…The Official MBTA Commuter Rail App…
The official app of the MBTA Commuter Rail offered by Keolis Commuter Services. A simple one screen interface gives the Boston area Commuter Rail rider everything they need to make their train on time, including schedule info, train progress and alerts.
- My Ride. See how much time you’ve got until your train arrives, then follow its progress, and even how much gas you’ve saved by riding the Boston area Commuter Rail.
- Schedules. Commuter Rail schedules at your fingertips.
- My Trips. Save your trips for easy access later on.
- My Alarms. Need to rest before your stop? Don’t worry—the official MBTA Commuter Rail app will gently wake you up.
- Alerts. Stay informed about possible delays to your trip.
Regularly use several commuting routes? Need to transit and switch between train in your commuting route? You must use Favorite Routes to save your regular commuting routes, and the Tracker Mode to monitor your departure, transits, and destination station simultaneously.
★ Monitor real-time commuter line position and status
★ Departure time prediction for all late running train
★ Background real-time monitoring (Donate) so you can use your favorite apps while waiting your train
★ Follow specific train real-time updates with Google Map integration
★ Search your commuting route with station line visualization, fare and schedule
★ Save your search in Favorites
★ Continuous real-time monitoring (Tracker Mode) to monitor your departure, transit and arrival station at once
Info KRL use real time data from infoka.krl.co.id with a very minimum bandwidth usage (just about 1.5 KB per-refresh). It gets train position and status as how infoka.krl.co.id works on your browser, with an extra native client-side post-processing for richer information. I don't have any cooperation with PT KCJ, therefor I can't guarantee real-time status availability. Hopefully, PT. KAI Commuter Jabodetabek keep their great infoka.krl.co.id website up to date and always online.
Departure Time Prediction is estimated based on train current position and departure/arrival status. Late running trains can sometimes catch up, so please take this into consideration.
Follow Train sometimes missed your check-point station because real-time data is not updated upon train station changed or a missed update interval during station changes. I will try to combine real-time data with your nearby station and check if your current location already pass your check-point station when following a train in the next update.
Tracker Mode updates real-time data periodically only on your current page. Other page monitoring will started upon your swipe in and will be paused when you swipe out to other page.
Don't hesitate to drop me an email about bugs, improvements and feature requests. If any nasty bugs happen, first, I am sorry for that. Then, please send the bug report to me with message/description about what you do to produce the bug, more details would help me iron it much faster.
The MBTA mTicket app is now available for all Commuter Rail and Ferry Lines!
With the new MBTA mTicket App for Commuter Rail and Ferry, you can securely purchase MBTA Commuter Rail and Ferry Single Ride, Round-Trip, 10 Ride, and Monthly tickets in seconds. Purchasing a ticket is easy: select your trip & ticket type, enter your payment card information and your smartphone is your ticket!
Never lose your ticket again! Once you purchase your ticket, it will always stick in My Tickets. Need to replace your phone? No problem -- we can easily transfer any purchased ticket.
Want to check your schedule or service updates? You can check schedules and T-Alerts right from inside the app!
We are making the app better everyday! Let us know what you think at www.mbta.com/mticket
● Secure ticket purchasing with your credit or debit card
● Your smartphone is your ticket
● Never worry about zones again -- just select your origin and destination to purchase
● Never lose your ticket -- tickets can be easily transferred if your phone is lost or stolen
● Check Commuter Rail schedules, maps, and service alerts
● Brand new offers from JustRide and the MBTA
This app is supported on Android 2.3 and above.
Please note that support for Android beta versions or experimental features is not guaranteed and customers using Android beta versions or experimental features do so at their own risk.
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
- Get information about the lines chartered easily and quickly
- Use the magnifying glass to find the right line and breakpoint closest
- Get map, traffic information in real time along with the itinerary
Have you ever stopped to thinking how much of your life is wasted waiting because you missed a particular bus?
Well, now you no longer have to suffer the stress caused by long waits or trouble finding a YouBike or a parking space.
The Taipei Commuter is a practical enquiry tool which provides a range of public transport information, including YouBike, bus and Taiwan High Speed Rail. More than that, it also includes all the attractions near MRT Stations.
1. Easy to use.
2. Instant location detection-displays nearest MRT stations, bus stops, YouBike rental spots and parking space.
3. Collates multiple public transport information.
4. Clean and simple UI design.
5. Useful information for travel and living in Taipei.
6. Cloud account for members.
◆ Only for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge!
The Taipei Commuter is much more convenient！Collaborating with Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, The Taipei Commuter includes the widget of the sidebar now. If you use Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, You can use sidebar to check the information of parking spaces, YouBike rental spots, and bus stops. More easily handle public transport information.
◆ Coming soon!
1. Taiwan Railways
2. Intercity Bus
3. Little trip planner
If you like MBTA Alerts, check out MBTA Alerts Pro in the Android market. It includes many frequently requested features and a vastly improved user interface.
Email if you have questions/problems
+ Get real-time bus arrival predictions
+ Get your nearby bus/rail stops
+ Get bus route schedules
+ Favorite your stops so that you have immediate access to their predictions.
+ Favorite your routes so that you can quickly lookup a list of stops and get their predictions.
+ Get predictions from other routes that share the same stop all in one screen.
+ Simple, straightforward, and easy to use.
+ Route Maps
Please let us know of any feedback that you may have. We want to make this application as useful to you as possible. If you find any problems, don't hesitate to contact us.
This application uses NextBus services.
All arrival estimates come directly from the MBTA. Unfortunately, the MBTA does not provide estimates for the Green line.
Please comment to let me know what you like (and what should be improved/added)! And if you have any problems, feel free to email me.
The MBTA Realtime T app tracks Boston's MBTA subway trains in realtime, accurately predicting when each train will arrive at your station. The app shows the location of each train on the line, as well as the estimated arrival time, down to the second, at each station. This works using sensors placed on the tracks - when a passing train triggers one of these sensors, MBTA Realtime T app is the first to know.
The app supports the Red, Orange, and Blue heavy rail lines. The Green Line is not supported, as the MBTA has not installed tracking technology on the Green Line trains (there is nothing app developers can do to get around this).