XMAS Pyramid Math is another colorful learning app from Sickerstein.
Kids from 6 to 9.(and parents) will enjoy practicing math with XMAS Pyramid Math. XMAS Pyramid Math may improve basic math skills but most of all; it should be fun to play.
10, or less, missing Christmas balls are to be hung up on the Christmas tree. Each Christmas ball has a number. Each two bottom numbers add (subtract) to the number on the Christmas ball hanging directly in the middle above. The plus/minus signs indicate the operators. The hangers are positioned in the shape of a pyramid. To spot them more easily 2 pine cones mark the bottom of each hanger. Each exercise has 6 calculations to complete.
XMAS Pyramid Math has four skill levels:
Level 1. Numbers 0 to 24, where 4 Christmas balls will be evenly hung up by Santa Pyramid Math .
Level 1 has a 60 seconds limit
Level 2. Numbers 0 to 50, where 4 Christmas balls will be hung up by an algorithm already.
Level 2 has a 90 seconds time limit
Level 3. Numbers 0 to 24, where only the top and center Christmas balls will be hung up already.
Level 3 has a 240 seconds time limit
Level 4. Numbers 0 to 50, where with only the center Christmas ball will hung up already.
Level 4 has a 360 seconds time limit.
The game will be over after 24 exercises have been solved successfully. The skill levels do not matter even if the levels 3 and 4 are much more difficult to solve. XMAS Pyramid Math can be paused or quit at any time.
XMAS Pyramid Math is very easy to play:
1. Select a level by taping on the level sock at the chimney
2. Tap on the yellow star to load an exercise.
3. 10 Christmas balls with the number that make up the exercise will fall out of the chimney.
4. Hang up the Christmas balls at a free hanger. Two pine cores mark the bottom of each hanger so they can be spotted more easily. As no Christmas ball can be hung on a hanger blocked by a hung square one, there will by 1, 2 or 4 Christmas ball left over.
5. Once all done, tap on the green Santa OK to have the exercise checked.
XMAS Pyramid Math has also three counters as an orientation.
Blue Santa - Exercises called
Green Santa - Exercises completed correctly
Red Santa - Checks failed
We did not block an exercise after the time limit has expired. The timer will continue but as a little hardship the Red Santa counter will be increased by one.. An failed checking result won`t block the exercise either. The main objective of XMAS Pyramid Math is for the kids to complete the exercises correctly rather than race against time.
Dear parents, please join in with the kids to have fun with math. Especially, with XMAS Pyramid Math by giving guidance at the beginning and helping the kids to solve the levels 3 and 4. As these two levels are not that easy we hope that also you, dear parents, will have fun with XMAS Pyramid Math.
Please look for Sickerstein for educational apps and games.
You can move puzzle pieces on right place. Puzzel is designed as easy to solve. The series of this image (pictures) is mini puzzle and your children should be easy to solve it, but also they should train their brain and ability to solve the problem. This tran puzzle contains foto from Czech train also DB and OEBB trains.
Pixel Prophecy is a nonogram puzzle. In this logic puzzle (also known as picross, griddlers, paint-by-numbers or hanjie) your goal is to figure out the positions of filled squares in a grid to complete a picture and its animated version.
* Clean and simple user interface.
* Four puzzle sizes - 5x5, 10x10, 15x10 and 20x20.
* Daily Puzzle system - each day you can download a new, exclusive puzzle to play.
* Over 150 puzzles with animations.
How to play?
* The numbers at the top and left of the puzzle show how many continuous squares should be filled in each column or a row. If there are more than one number, there will always be at least one free space between each square set.
* Using the power of logic and elimination, click away at the puzzle and fill the proper squares.
* You can switch to an "X" if you want to set some squares as empty.
* Making a mistake adds some time to the timer.
* If you don't make too many mistakes, the final picture will be animated.