It's post-war Europe, and it's time to rebuild using coal, lumber, crates, animals, and oil. People are also migrating across Europe, and hitching a ride on your freight trains. You must cross a variety of valleys, ditches, waterways, mountain passes, and canyons to reach your destinations.
Link Europe uses some of the principles of civil engineering to create stable structures. Creating bridges using randomly-connected girders, cables, and stone will probably result in a lot of casualties. Instead, you'll need to think like a designer. Will a rectangular or triangular girder structure provide less strain on the girder joints? Does it make more sense to attach cables near the beginning, end, or middle of the bridge? If there is no place to attach cables, what type of structure can you build on which to attach cables?
You should also consider the physical properties of wood versus steel. Steel is heavier and sturdier, while wood is lighter but probably not able to handle as much stress. Concrete is the heaviest and sturdiest of all construction elements, but you have a limited number of blocks to use and a limited number of places to put them. Cables provide some additional support from above, but they are also limited and faily weak, and in some cases you will need to build a support structure for them.
Also consider using the "Tradin' Post" (available in select advanced levels) to trade your materials and maximize your score.
With dozens of levels, Link Europe will provide you with days of enjoyment and frustration. But in each level, you have a limited number of construction elements and structural anchors. On levels with concrete blocks, the tops of blocks also provide additional anchor points. Use these blocks carefully, though! An improperly placed anchor can make all the difference between success and failure.
Several user controls are available, including zoom in/zoom out, grid overlay toggle, show/hide bottom controls, reset the entire level, undo, and delete (the "X" icon). This should be fairly obvious based on the icon. At the far right, bottom corner is an up/down arrow to toggle the bottom control bar display.
Many of us have built bridges with toothpicks in school projects, or created a sturdy structure with a limited number of tools and materials. We all know how challenging - and rewarding - this can be. Now you can have that kind of fun in your pocket or purse all the time with Link Europe!
If you believe that you have achieved an optimal bridge for the level, please take a screenshot of your bridge (or just a normal camera picture!), and post it to the Link / Link Europe Facebook wall at:
If you're having difficulty finding a good solution for a particular level, check our Facebook page for ideas and comments from other Link users. This is also a good place to brag about your achievements! :)
Developers! I'm now making 100% of the source code for this app available at the following URL:
This app was created using the Corona SDK.
Hold the middle of the screen to generate an infinite number of different mazes.
Everyone gets one corner of the phone to direct their correspondingly colored ball. One ball can also be directed with a connected (bluetooth or OTG USB) gamepad controller.
This $0.99 version supports more MultiMaze development. If you just want to play you can try one MultiMaze control style for free right in a web browser: https://goo.gl/gd5ZpH Or, also for free, you can compile the source code to try them all: https://github.com/Feddas/MultiMaze
Goal of the game is to get from point A to B, avoiding wall obstacles and getting through the maze.
Maze gets revealed for a brief time before you start playing.
Levels get more challenging as you play, good luck!
Welcome to Bird Train.
Just relax and enjoy the ride.
High definition game with a lot of cool features. Match three same color birds in train and see them fly away on the screen.
More birds you match, more points you score and more coins you earn for power ups.
Challenge your self by playing without hints and find mystery birds.
You can also download a cool wall paper for your phone.
Try to solve all problems.
Check your brainpower.
Rule is very simple.
1. Move the frame and decrease numbers
2. Decrease all numbers into zero.
3. You cannot decrease numbers if there is a empty block in the frame.
4. You also cannot decrease numbers if already decreased in equal position and rotation.
Enjoy this game!
* When you tap a field this and the neighboring fields become something more golden.
* The bee can only fly above completely golden fields.
* Be aware! If you tap a field that is already fully golden you will lose a life and all fields will lose somewhat of their color.
* Once we have 50.000 downloads we will implement achievements: reach a score of 12 to unlock a new animal!
This game is brand new. If you have any feedback just let us now. Simply use the 'feedback' button in menu of the app.
This is a fantastic and addictive game with one simple objective that will challenge all of your logic and puzzle solving skills to the limit!
This game offers 4 levels of difficulty, which means that game play is suitable for children or adults - well, anyone who loves a puzzle!
We have designed some colourful schemes, to suit your style or mood - plus there are more available to download from the android market, including a gorgeous pink scheme called Marshmallow and a splendid Steampunk scheme.
Keeping your brain active can be beneficial and it has been well documented that brain training and other brain activities can actually improve memory, puzzle solving abilities and aid in concentration. So why not give your brain a fun workout?
BRIDGES - KEY FEATURES
* 4 Difficulty levels - Beginner, Normal, Intermediate or Hard
* Simply tap and drag to make bridges
* Unlimited puzzles in each difficulty level
* 3 colour built-in schemes - Dark Laser, Lily Pads and Pale Grey
* Facebook integration for posting achievements
* It's fun and it stimulates and exercises your brain
* More cool schemes available to download from the market
* Tablet resolutions supported
* Play against the clock
* Counts your total moves taken
* Shows the minimum moves to complete the game
* Game statistics shows how long you've played, winning streak, world ranking and more!
* Pause facility
* Restore game on startup
* Restart current puzzle
* Undo moves
* Node Indications - Highlights your islands to show completed and incorrect connections
* Hints show you next available move - you should you get stuck
* Solve - Solves the puzzle and highlights if you went wrong
Why not upgrade to Bridges Pro?
* Four extra colour schemes specially designed for Pro Version!
* No adverts in Pro version!
BRIDGES - HOW TO PLAY
Bridges is made up of a grid of islands, each island contains a number from between 1 and 8, you must figure out how to connect the islands together with bridges following these simple rules:
* Bridges can only run horizontally or vertically (or north, south, east, west).
* The total number of bridges reaching each island must be equal to the number inside the island.
* No more than two bridges can run in between two islands.
* No bridge can cross another bridge or an island.
* All the islands must be connected together to form a continuous path.
Bridges is also known as Hashiwokakero or Hashi for short!
This version will replace our Bridges (Hashi) 1.1. We recommend installing this version if you wish to receive updates and any great new features as they become available.
You need to survive and save the ball from dropping into holes and avoid the devil.
Labyrinth is one of the best and top maze puzzle games.
Use accelerometer ( motion sensor / tilt ) to control the speed of ball.
** More new levels coming soon
- free to play game
- 2.5D puzzle game style enhancing your user experience
- exciting mazes and levels (more to come soon)
- auto saving scores
- automatic unlocking of new 3d maze levels if you complete the previous level
- runs on every phones and tablets
If u have any issue write us on email@example.com
On Skill Game Ding dong the protagonists saeete you. Show the world what you're capable of doing, the level of your skills.
Not be any, becomes the most skilled on the new Skill Game Din Don and show your results to your family, not until they have shown to the whole world.
Show your skills in matching the colors of the balls. Nothing complicated, but nothing so easy. You will be forced to fight against your own instincts.
Ding dong includes a ranking of the most active players and stronger players, updated minute by minute from the service of Google Services.
Whoever reaches 200 points will have completed the first version of the new Skill Game Din Don, and will be included in the lost of Champions.
Do not believe us? It 's too easy for you? I dare you.
- Two balls, one blue and one green, which you'll move clockwise.
- More balls, more of the same color, which will appear a surprise from above and from below.
- Your reflexes
Leave comments and share your experience with others. All your advice or criticism is welcome.
UPDATE 2.0 = Added universal language (English).
Skill Game Din Don by Lumino Production.
Tag: Skill Game, Android Game, Balls Game, Game with balls