mCareWatch Pty Ltd specialises in remote caregiving technology that helps people live independently and safely with peace of mind for the family, friends and carers.
Our products & solutions free older people, the disabled, those with special needs and their carer’s and families to live the way they want to: with independence and peace of mind. mCareWatch is all about using technology for what’s really important: keeping families connected, or ‘connected caring’.
The New Carers Mobile App will allow family, friends & care providers to communicate, configure and monitor the SOS Mobile Watch and wearable devices from mCareWatch.
mCareWatch Carer’s Mobile App has the following features:
- Configure wearer and watch details plus pre-programme carer contacts for emergency situations and watch status alerts
- SOS Alerts with location position of incident
- Real-time location finder and on-demand tracking to locate wearer
- Tracking and Geo-fence capability so alerts can be sent to carers if watch leaves a pre-defined safe zone area
- Call Watch directly from Mobile App
- Monitor Activity and non-activity of wearer and set activity goals
- View Activity Readings and associated graphs
- View Notifications and History of emergency events and locations