These are our popular score-raising MCAT flashcards that will help you study anytime—anywhere! Track your progress as you master 1000+ frequently tested concepts in biochemistry, biology, general chemistry, organic chemistry, physics, psychology, and sociology for the new MCAT. Create customized card sets, see statistics on your performance, and more as you get ready for Test Day.
MCAT® is a registered trademark of the Association of American Medical Colleges, which neither sponsors nor endorses this product.
Our content is now MCAT2015 compliant! MCAT Mastery is a high-quality study guide to pass the MCAT exam that tracks your progress and your MCAT specific knowledge.
Flip through medical practice test questions from anywhere, even without internet access!
MCAT Mastery includes:
•New practice test questions for 2015 test!
•1000+ MCAT practice test questions with rationales and images
•Subject specific practice quiz banks
•Verbal Reasoning section for Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences and Technology
•100+ Mnemonics to help memorize tough concepts
•Tracking tool to view progress and evaluate your strongest and weakest categories
If you are a pre-med student and want to get accepted into one of the top medical schools or colleges in the nation, you should test your knowledge by using the MCAT Mastery flashcard app, featuring question banks for Biology, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Physics, to prep for the MCAT Exam.
Our medical experts continually monitor the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) website for changes to the Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT), including important exam and quiz updates for the new MCAT 2015 Exam, including Psychology, Sociology and increased Biochemistry focus, alongside our traditional Biology, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Physics question banks. Our app is an essential flashcard prep tool for aspiring doctors in top pre-med programs who are studying to maximize their MCAT test score and get accepted into the top medical schools or colleges in the nation.
The top pre-med students worldwide study for the MCAT Exam using the MCAT Mastery flashcard app and take time each day to test their pre-med knowledge and study medical concepts and terms with the app's quiz and practice test questions.
Pre-med students love our flashcard based practice and quiz questions and the simplicity of the app to help them study for the MCAT Exam,featuring Psychology, Sociology and increased Biochemistry focus, alongside our traditional Biology, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Physics question banks.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 9am to 9pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays).Call or text us at (319) 440-7211 and email us at email@example.com with any questions.
At least ten new questions will be added weekly. No software update necessary. As long as you connect to the internet at some point, the database will automatically grab the new content and add it to your device.
--Higher Learning Technologies
Taxes may be included on in-app purchases depending on state laws.
The test consists of Three sections:
Physical Sciences (PS)
Verbal Reasoning (VR)
Biological Sciences (BS)
Our revolutionary learning application, amplifire, has been proven to help students learn faster, retain longer and reach a deeper level of MCAT mastery.
With MCAT Prep to Go by The Princeton Review, you’ll have access to the 2,700 questions, answers and explanations in your Science Workbook right from your mobile device—so you can turn any downtime into a productive study session no matter where you are.
Working through MCAT questions with amplifire will help you:
- Study more effectively
- Focus your attention on what you need to master
- Reach a deeper level of MCAT knowledge
- Increase your recall and retention of MCAT concepts
- Boost your confidence and lessen test anxiety
MCAT Prep To Go by The Princeton Review is only available to students currently enrolled in a Princeton Review MCAT course. To learn more about our MCAT prep programs or to enroll, visit PrincetonReview.com/MCAT, or call 800-2Review (800-273-8439).
amplifire is a registered trademark of Knowledge Factor, Inc. MCAT is a registered trademark of the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC), which is not affiliated with The Princeton Review. The Princeton Review is not affiliated with Princeton University.
This is the lite version for Pre-Med Flashcards. The full version has over 1900 different MCAT Flashcards to master the material to do well on the MCAT to gain entrance into medical school.
The program itself offers various features and options for a great and convenient learning environment which include:
- Ability to Randomize cards
- Can Flag cards for later use
- Grade cards by using gestures
- Study only missed cards, only new cards, only correct cards, flagged cards, or study all cards
- Study all categories or selected categories
- Timed mode to automatically flip card and advance cards.
- Ability to edit and delete cards
- Convenient statistics panel to see progress
- Can change background color and text color
- Can change text size
- Can see back of card first
If you enjoy our Lite version, you can purchase our full version on the app store.
Try it out!
- 450+ Multiple Choice Quizzes
- Flash Cards
Medical Root, Prefix and Suffix quizzes, flash cards, and a dictionary of over 450+ terms makes the perfect study partner. This handy Android app from Little Apps keeps your user interface simple and straightforward; the only complex aspect of this app is the content itself. Challenge your knowledge with multiple choice quizzes which show you the correct answer if you miss a question. Research terms you don't know with the specialized dictionary. Study for upcoming tests and master your knowledge with term-by-term flash cards. The Medical Root, Prefix and Suffix Quiz (Flash Cards & Dictionary), made for students on the go with Android phones, applies a simple, easy-to-use structure to a particularly rich and amazing subject.
Initial version for tablets only. Phone skinning coming soon.
DAT, MCAT, PCAT, OAT, Prep, Exam, Test, Quiz, Study, Help, Tutor, Review, Practice, Video, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Quantitative Reasoning, Biology, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry, High Yield, College, Home School, Learn, Medical, Dental, Optometry, Pharmacology, Podiatry
Do you want to succeed in exams?
Using Flashcard will help you learn faster and remember more in a shorter time by showing flashcards just before you will forget them. MCAT Flashcards app has several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz to make the learning process for MCAT exam more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENTS ♥ ♥
MCAT Flashcards app includes 2800 premade flashcards from 3 categories which cover all aspects of the Medical College Admission Test exam:
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
MCAT flashcards apps have received 29.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us in Google Play:
• “ Helpful on the go studying!”.
• “ Love it”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
MCAT is a trademark of the Association of American Medical Colleges.This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Association of American Medical Colleges
- Quick Drill lets user test skills along with graphical performance tools
- Check out its great feature before you pay to unlock 2500+ essential MCAT words
This is NOT just a word bank. It takes learning to a next level by providing effective tools to monitor performance, group word or narrow down wordlist by tossing words that are mastered.
No Wi-Fi or Data connection required.
- High frequency essential words with sentence examples.
- Roots, Prefix and Suffix with examples.
- Pie-charts and bar graph helps track progress.
- Create your own list from words within.
- Search words from the database.
- Narrow down wordlist by TOSS-ing words that are mastered.
- Match words against their meaning by drag and drop.
- Timer helps simulate exam-like pressure.
- customize scope of words in the quiz i.e. by alphabets or difficulty level etc.
- effective graphical user interface
- provides all other obvious score data
MCAT is a registered trademark of Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). AAMC neither sponsors nor endorses this product or any of its content.
There may be a possibility of some bugs, inaccuracies or typographical errors for which the owner cannot be held liable.
The owner can make changes or modifications including deletions to the contents, the product and software given here at any time without notice.
Last minute walk through before exam needed - tap on MCAT - APTITUDE. Enjoy reading anytime anywhere without internet.
* Really simple User Interface
* No need of internet after installation
* Supports almost all versions of Android
* Covers all the Aptitude topics asked in various competitive examinations
* Nice and simple explanation of concepts with supported examples
* Best app to review concepts and formula
No advertising, more science.
Written by a hard-core science guy, the question writer has taught courses in chemistry and physics at NYU, and has been a private tutor to the stars in New York City for over a decade.
Now you can carry all of that experience around in your pocket for less than the price of a Starbucks Grande Latte.
Thank you and enjoy!
From grade school to law school, Flashcard is the perfect studying tool for any subject.
Medical & MCAT Vocab to help you prepare for MCAT exam. Make your MCAT preparation fun with games including matching, memorize, drag-drop & quiz.
******Why you’ll love this flashcard app******
- Thousands of cards are collected from the verifiable sources: quizlet & cram
- Completely free and easy to use
- Beautiful pictures and simple app design
- You can choose the number of questions asked and the format
- Adjust the font size for text on the cards as well as alignment
- Share flashcards with friends via facebook, email, twitter
******Supports many study modes******
REVIEW MODE: Similar to traditional paper flash cards.
TRUE FALSE MODE: randomly generates customizable tests with true/false options based on your flashcard set.
MULTIPLE CHOICE MODE: randomly generates customizable tests with multiple choice options based on your flashcard set.
MATCHING MODE: randomly generates customizable tests with matching game options based on your flashcard set. You need match pairs of cards in a row.
MEMORY MODE: randomly generates customizable tests with memory game options based on your flashcard set. You need flip one of each of the matching flashcard pairs on the screen at the same time.
DRAG-DROP MODE: randomly generates customizable tests with drag-drop options based on your flashcard set. This game requires the one of each of the matching card pairs to be dragged and dropped onto the other.
If you like the app, please give it a rating in the store. Share the app with your friends and collaborate on creating and sharing flashcards!
User account feature allows you to keep track of your statistics by subject and compare yourself to thousands of other users. See how you stack up against others using the largest database of free practice questions available, vetted to be the closest to what you can expect on exam day!