Please note, you have to be a Masternaut UK customer to get any use from this app
MCC Mobile lets the busy engineer manage his working day more efficiently. The application lets him receive his jobs, add feedback, complete workflows, update his working status and receive messages whilst on the go.
For more information please contact Masternaut: 0844 150 150
What's different about SGTS is the inclusion of filters to screen the results to present only updates that you are interested in as well as locate the update on Google Map.
Yes, this is yet another LTA traffic news app (YASGTNA) =)
I wrote this app as a way to learn Android programming. Couldn't find an traffic update app which suited myself hence I wrote one.
There are 5 sets of customisable filters. Each filter works on a string of case insensitive text values separated by commas. Updates which contain any one of the text values in the string will be displayed. (Note that spaces count too)
For example, I can label one filter "Expressways" and include "on KPE,on KJE,on PIE,on AYE,on BKE,on TPE,on SLE,on ECP" as the text string (without the quotes). Updates containing any of the values will be displayed.
I find it useful to use filters like "To Home", "To Work" and include road names which I will take to quickly find the status of these roads.
You can click on the traffic update which will locate the position of the update on Google Map.
It's my first android app so it may be a bit rough but appreciate your constructive feedback! ^_^
New in version 1.3.89 - Marina Coastal Expressway cameras
> New Traffic Alerts, with Read-Aloud feature. Traffic alerts are read out by your device for safe, hands-free use!
> Large camera images and easy to read
> Large texts showing Location of Camera, Highway Name, and Time of Image Capture
> Refresh button to reload camera images
> Save up to 12 cameras into any of 10 Favorite route for easy retrieval.
> Rearrange camera lists in the Favorites with drag and drop, or swipe to remove.
Keywords: Singapore, SG, Singapore Traffic, Singapore Cars, Singapore Expressways, AYE, BKE, CTE, ECP, KPE, KJE, MCE, PIE, SLE, TPE, Sentosa Gateway, Woodlands, Tuas Checkpoint, Singapore Traffic Camera, Traffic Camera, Traffic Conditions, Traffic News, Traffic Alerts, Traffic Updates, Traffic Jams, Road works,
NO Ads EVER!
Check the latest traffic condition of Singapore major highway and causeway!
Traffic web cams for commuters in Singapore.
Ready to head home and you want to check the traffic? Live Traffic Singapore is the fastest way to get to the traffic web cams that matter to you. Instead of browsing to a web site and working your way through the menus and map graphics to find a web camera just open Live Traffic Singapore on your android and go straight to the camera you want with one click. Navigate through the other cameras along your route, in order, with a simple Next button.
Should I stay or should I go?
The traffic is slowing to a crawl. Is it going to clear quickly or is it time to bail and find a better route? Open Live Traffic Singapore, select the nearest camera with one click and then navigate through the web cams along your route to see how far the congestion continues.
Cameras are maintained by LTA Singapore. Individual cameras may be inoperative due to weather conditions or maintenance requirements.
Keywords: Traffic camera Singapore , traffic cams Singapore , Singapore Traffic Cameras, web cameras Singapore , traffic Singapore, Live Traffic Singapore
Why use Drive.SG?
1. BOOK A CAR INSTANTLY – This application allows you to book a car within minutes – removing all inconvenience from driving a car or calling a car rental company up.
2. CHAUFFEUR SERVICE – Need to entertain a guest while on the way to your destination? No problem, Drive.SG has you covered. Use our Chauffeur Service when booking our car and you will be up to speed with your clients.
3. NO HIDDEN COST – The app is free, and once you or your friends download this application, you can use it to book cars as many times as you desire.
4. GET INSTANT QUOTATIONS FROM OUR PARTNERS INSTANTLY – With our wide variety of partners, you do not have to call up car rental companies to ensure that good prices. Drive.SG provides you the lowest rate from all our partners instantly, and provides you a hassle-free experience instantly.
5. 24-HOUR SERVICE COVERAGE – If you are caught in an accident or run into a problem while driving, our service officers will always be there to solve the problem with you at any time of the day, and at any part of the world. A despatch officer from either Drive.SG or our established partners will ensure that your problem is rectified quickly and as hassle-free as possible.
6. REPLACEMENT CARS AVAILABLE – If your car break down for any reason whatsoever, a replacement car will be provided to you at no additional cost. This ensures that you get to your special occasion on time.
We are always exited to hear from you! If you have any feedback at all for us, please email us at
Biz@Drive.Sg or call our hotline @ +65 6516 8355
Please visit us on our website at www.Drive.SG and like our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/Drive.SG if you like our application or service.
Or follow us on: twitter.com/DriveSG
★★★The first app of its kind to design with the blind and visually handicapped people in mind.
Now checked bus timing will be read out to the user when phone is in talk back mode.★★★
★★★Set notification for bus arrival at preceding bus stop by pressing exclamation mark icon and you can continue to use other apps like Facebook, browser and email, the system will keep updating you with arrival time of selected bus until it arrives at preceding bus stop.★★★
✔ check bus arrival times for SBS and SMRT buses.
✔ check MRT arrival times for SMRT trains.
✔ Google's real time traffic status can be seen on the maps.
✔ bus timing read out for blind and visually handicapped people in talk back mode.
✔ nearby stops and stops along a road can be seen on the Map
✔ current location can be seen on a bus route by clicking map icon in FAV. page.
✔ easy to use add/delete favourite icons
✔ useful bus arrival time notification minutely until it arrives at preceding stop [beta]
✔ show nearby bus stops
✔ search buses and roads
✔ swipe to access different tabs
✔ neat user interface
Google's real time traffic status can be seen on the maps.
Green: more than 80 kilometers per hour
Yellow: 40 - 80 kilometers per hour
Red: less than 40 kilometers per hour
Red/Black: very slow
Gray: no data currently available
If you think the application useful, please leave a good rating and some comments.
Thank you for using Easy SG Transport and have a pleasant journey.
If you encounter any crashes, please click the report button to be able to improve the app.
For feedback for improvement and bug report,
Please like the Facebook Page @
- Nearby tab not refreshed. Some Android 4.X.X OS version has some problems with map and location issue. Other similar apps like mine are also having the problem only Google Map app is working fine. You can temporarily fix it by restarting the device.
A tools to check bus arriving time for SBS and SMRT (partially, certain bus stop) in Singapore.
Need your help:
If you find any inaccurate info, missing bus service or bus stop. Please email me. Thanks!
- Show buses arrival time based on bus stop code
- Save your favorite bus stops
- Rename your favorite bus stops (alias)
To rename existing favorite bus:
- Go to home screen
- Tap edit favorite to switch to edit mode
- Tap favorite bus stop that you want to rename
- An edit dialog will show up
To sort favorite:
- In home screen, tap edit favorite to switch to edit mode
- Long press and drag
To remove from favorite:
- In home screen, tap edit favorite to switch to edit mode
- Fling right
Support SBS and SMRT (partially)
לדיווחי באגים: https://github.com/lutzky/TransportDroidIL/issues
הבקשה שלך מועברת ישירות לאתר משרד התחבורה או אתר אגד (בצורת "טקסט חופשי", עם האות "ל" בין המקור ליעד). התוכנה אינה מחזיקה שום ידע משלה לגבי המסלולים - אם היא "לא הבינה את הבקשה" או "לא מצאה מסלול", זה בגלל שגם האתר הרגיל לא היה מבין/מוצא. בדקו את השאילתה שלכם באתר http://bus.gov.il תחת טקסט חופשי. מסיבה זו גם לא מוצג מידע נוסף כמו רציפים, זמנים מדוייקים יותר של האוטובוסים, מתי עבר האוטובוס הקודם וכו'.
השלמה אוטומטית תתבצע בנפרד עבור מקומות (מקור/יעד) וזמנים.
זיהוי מקום אוטומטי מתבסס על יכולות זיהוי המקום של המכשיר ועל תרגום מקום-לכתובת של גוגל. המנגנון אינו מוצלח במיוחד בישראל, אך אין חובה להשתמש בו - פשוט החליפו את הטקסט בתיבת ה"מקור".
קוד המקור זמין באתר: http://github.com/lutzky/TransportDroidIL
* Deep Zoom
* Extreme High Resolution
* No Roaming Cost
* Updated Stations and Lines (Regards to LTA Singapore)
* Landscape Mode
* Move to SD Card
* Free of Charge
This application is not official application of SMRT (Singapore Mass Rapid Transit), LTA (Land Transport Authority) and other authorities.
Currently only Map will be available. We will add more features soon.
New version will be released as soon as we get updated data.
Thanks for all comments, feedback and direct messages.
Credit to Zaw Thurein Tun
There are multiple taxi operators in Singapore, but I could not be bothered with memorizing all of them!
The dedicated (Comfort/SMRT) apps are great, but by experience, I usually am able to book a taxi sooner by calling. I don't need fancy features, I just want to get a taxi ASAP!
Please send questions, comments or suggestions through email@example.com
Response to comments:
@Rio: Not quite getting what your comment is about. Do contact me through email so we can discuss. Thanks!
India: New Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkatta, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna.
Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur, Penang.
Singapore: All over Singapore
TaxiPixi is a Radio Taxi and Tourist Cab Booking Application that allows you to send taxi request directly to drivers of multiple Radio Taxi companies as well as Tourist Taxi operators.
TaxiPixi allows you to book a Taxi Cab less than 1 minute and even faster on Wi-fi and 3G (under 30 seconds!).
With the TaxiPixi App you can
- see all available taxis on a map
- choose between multiple categories of cabs including economy, sedan and SUV taxis
- send taxi booking directly to drivers of MULTIPLE radio taxi companies at the same time
- see real-time status of your booking
- get instant notification of booking acceptance by driver
- see real-time tracking of the driver movement in the App
- call the driver directly from the app
- save frequently used addresses for easy re-use
- cancel a booking with 1-button
With TaxiPixi we are trying to eliminate the most common hassles associated with Radio Taxi booking such as:
- wasting time with a call-center (wait-time, repeating and explaining address, landmark etc.)
- no transparency on available cabs or expected arrival time
- last minute cancellation and no-shows by drivers or cab companies
Our goals is to provide the "best availability" which means 3 things:
1. Better Availability: If a customer makes a booking there is ALWAYS a cab available
2. Timeliness: The cab should also be able to reach the customer in a reasonable amount of time (30 - 45 minutes)
3. Reliability: If a driver accepts a booking - the driver should show up and show up on time
We hope to achieve these goals by:
1. Providing more choices to customers
2. Increasing transparency of the taxi booking process, and,
3. Improving the efficiency of the taxi market
We hope you will download the TaxiPixi App and give us an opportunity to serve you in the near future.
Co-founder & CEO, TaxiPixi
How it works?
TaxiPixi sends your taxi request to all nearby and available drivers who have signed up for the TaxiPixi service. This ensures that your booking goes to every possible and available driver near you - helping you get a cab of your choice fast!
As soon as any driver accepts your booking - we send you an instant notification along with all the driver and cab details. You can also track your driver and cab in real-time as it approaches you.
TaxiPixi also allows you to choose from different types of taxi cabs depending on the city, including:
1. Hatchback / Economy Taxi
2. Compact Taxi
3. Sedan Taxi
4. Premium / SUV /MUV Taxi
You can choose ANY ONE TYPE or MULTIPLE TYPES of cabs.
What are the fares?
TaxiPixi does not determine the fares you pay. TaxiPixi is simply a quick and convenient booking platform for Taxis. Drivers are required to follow and honour the rules and regulation of the government as well as the rules of their radio taxi company.
With better availability, easy booking and multiple fare choices - TaxiPixi is the best way to book your Radio Taxi for your local use.
So the next time you need a cab, Just Cab It! (TM) with TaxiPixi.
Bookmark your favourite addresses to launch at startup and experience an accelerated access for your future taxi bookings.
What’s more? As an existing registered user of web booking, you may login with your user-id and password to view your latest last 3 pick-up locations. Let’s talk about convenience at your fingertips!
Why wait? Sign up now at www.webbooking.cdgtaxi.com.sg to experience the ease of convenience!
− Booking of current and advance jobs are available
− Auto population of user’s current location into the pickup address
– This feature is only available for user who login. User can book using the address of his / her past bookings. Application will capture addresses of user’s past bookings using web, mobile and Android up to a maximum of 3 addresses.
– Pick up address and point will be captured based on your last booking.
– User can mark his or her frequent pickup address as Favourites and use this address for future bookings.
– Bookmark favourite addresses from status tab
– Storage of maximum 20 favourite addresses
– Personalised description for each favourite address
– Added in-app push notification for all taxi bookings.
SMS confirmation will no longer be sent.
– Location tracking for confirmed taxi booking (immediate tracking available for current bookings and tracking available 10mins before pickup time for advance bookings)
– Check the status or cancel taxi bookings regardless of the channels.
For example, user may book a taxi using SMS channel and subsequently check the status of this booking using Android booking application.
– We value your feedback. You may share your taxi experience with our Customer Service team via feedback feature.
ComfortDelGro Taxi Booking application can run on v1.6 and above. Features of this application may vary according to different versions of operating system and the phone models.
Use your device to download live arrival times obtained from the real-time GPS tracking units installed in all public transport vehicles (trams, buses and trolleybuses). The app connects directly to Timisoara's Transport Authority (RATT) servers and presents the arrival information in a format optimized for mobile devices.
Features a utilitarian interface designed for quick browsing and information access. Arrival times are displayed using two formats:
- N min the live time, obtained via GPS until the vehicle arrives in the station
- HH:MM the scheduled vehicle arrival time. The scheduled time will most commonly be displayed when the vehicle has not yet left the end-station (i.e. no vehicle heading your way)
- Display live vehicle arrival times for all stations from a line.
- Display arrival times for connecting lines
- Does not require GPS activated on your device (saves battery)
- A version with a smaller memory footprint version is available for users with lower storage capacity (520k)
Special thanks to RATT and the people at http://www.ratt.ro/forum
- Internet connection to download live times
- Memory card access for caching
1. point-to-point driving-route searching;
2. provide multiple input methods: map-based, text, categorized locations, current location and bookmark;
3. selectable route choice preference, which includes the shortest travel time, shortest travel distance or lowest toll (using private car fares for comparison);
4. search results are displayed on map, with detailed route information and estimated travel time, distance, road toll; real time traffic information, including CCTV snapshots, special traffic/transport arrangement and special traffic news along the route are also provided;
5. provide comprehensive real-time traffic information such as CCTV snapshots and webcasts, information displayed on speed map panels, cross-harbour journey times and traffic speed map;
6. provide other useful information e.g. petrol stations, no-stopping restriction zones and on-street parking spaces; and
7. storage of mostly used routes and locations for later retrieval.
This App requires OS2.3 or above and minimum display resolution of 320 x 480 pixel
Keywords: Hong Kong, eRouting, hkerouting, HKeRouting, route, route enquiry, trip plan, traffic, real time, traffic news, private car, parking, driving, Hong Kong eRouting, hk, erouting, td, transport department, hksarg, eroute, cctv, snapshots, webcasts, speed map panel, SMP
SG MRT Aide is a simple-to-use app for route information, travel time and first/ last train info for Singapore MRT lines. In addition, you can also find the nearby stations in the integrated map using GPS .
Search - Gives you different routes with travel time between any two stations.
First/Last train Info - Gives you the First and Last train information for any station.
View All MRT - Gives you the list of all MRT stations with travel time in any selected line.
Nearby - Gives you the current location with nearby MRT stations in the integrated map without having to exit the app.
This app is Ad-Free.