Please note, you have to be a Masternaut UK customer to get any use from this app
MCC Mobile lets the busy engineer manage his working day more efficiently. The application lets him receive his jobs, add feedback, complete workflows, update his working status and receive messages whilst on the go.
For more information please contact Masternaut: 0844 150 150
*** FREE ACCESS TO LIVE DATA ***
For a limited period of time we're offering all demo users the live data feed instead of delayed positions. Just enter "DEMO" as your key.
Users already owning a license for ShippingExplorer just enter their usual product key.
- Live vessel data from around the world in realtime
- Details for all ships, including photo
- Track history with positions for each ship
- Search and display a ship's last position
- Favorites / Bookmarks
More features available in our desktop version!
Квартирный или Офисный переезд, Перевозка сборных грузов, Автоэкспедирование, Паллетная перевозка, хранение больших грузов, в общем все, что не влезает в обычное такси — доставит ГрузоVIG.
Преимущества приложения ГрузоVIG :
✓ Автоматический расчет стоимости (от 450 р/час за 1,5 тонны груза)
✓ Онлайн-оформление заказа занимает не более 5 минут
✓ Возможность слежения за перемещением груза на всем пути следования
✓ Ответственность за сохранность груза
✓ Проверенные водители
✓ Выгодные тарифы и отсутствие скрытых комиссий
✓ Моментальный отчет о доставке
✓ Грузоперевозки по всей России!
✓ Грузоперевозки по Москве
Нужна помощь или вы хотите узнать больше?
Посетите нашу страницу http://vig.ru или напишите нам письмо - firstname.lastname@example.org
Не забудьте подружиться ГрузоVIG в Facebook и VK:
Connected to the largest network of AIS receivers, the app covers most major ports and shipping routes.
• View VESSELS ON THE LIVE MAP, search for ships, boats and seaports and see what's near you!
• More than 100,000 VESSELS PER DAY report their positions via MarineTraffic AIS
• View live wind and 48-hour WIND FORECASTS on the map
• ANIMATED PLAYBACK of vessel's track
• PORT ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES live for over 4,000 ports and marinas, current conditions in ports and estimated time of arrival for the boats & ships.
• Manage your list of vessels ("MY FLEET"), shared with all your devices and MarineTraffic.com
• Browse 1,5 MILLION PHOTOS of ships, harbors and lighthouses
and much more!
➜ NEW! Identify vessels around you at a glance with the Augmented Reality tool (in-app purchase)
Just point your device's camera to the horizon and get all the information you need about the vessels in your area: name, flag, speed, distance from you and a lot more.
Also, for MarineTraffic paying subscribers:
• NAUTICAL CHARTS
• SAT-AIS DATA
Join the great MarineTraffic community!
** If you're only interested in a specific area, please confirm coverage on www.marinetraffic.com before purchasing the app **
mAIS is a mobile application that makes possible to use your mobile device to report the positions of a vessel to MarineTraffic. GPS-enabled devices (iPhone/iPad and Android) can be used to report the position, the details and the status of a vessel in case an AIS transponder is not available or the vessel is out of the range of MarineTraffic's AIS receivers.
The positions of a vessel will be reported if the application is started on the mobile device and whenever Internet connectivity is available. The position reporting will continue even if the app is running at the background on the device. This application is intended to be used only as a vessel's reporting tool and not as a personal location reporting tool. Therefore, it is important to be used only when the device is on board a vessel and it must be switched off whenever the device leaves the vessel.
This is not AIS
mAIS simulates the data transmitted by AIS transponders, however it only transmits data through the Internet and not through AIS radio-frequencies. It is clear that the information transmitted by mAIS is not visible by the AIS receivers of other vessels. It will be only displayed on MarineTraffic web site and apps. As such, mAIS is only a ship's self-reporting tool that does not substitute real AIS transmissions and it is not by any means related to the safety and navigation equipment of a vessel.
mAIS will work on GPS-enabled Android devices, as long as the 'Location Services' are enabled. It may not work properly on iPod or iPad WiFi, as these devices do not have built-in GPS and the position reports may be not accurate.
mAIS is continuously using the GPS of your device in order to report its positions. In most cases this is a power intensive operation and it will exhaust the battery of your device in a few hours. It is recommended to have your device plugged-in whenever you are using mAIS.
How to use it
A valid account registered at marinetraffic.com is required in order to start position reporting through the mAIS application. Register at http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/alerts.aspx The app must be configured to use the registered email and password as well as all valid details of the reporting vessel. A valid MMSI number together with the other details of the vessel (such as vessel's name, call-sign, dimensions, destination, ETA, etc) must be also configured in the app.
What if the vessel does not have a MMSI number assigned?
MMSI number is the key value for position reporting. A valid MMSI number, configured in mAIS app, is required in order to send position reports to MarineTraffic. It is possible that smaller vessels have not been assigned a MMSI number by their authorities. In this case you are still able to use mAIS, after having registered your vessel for a unique vessel's ID at this form on marinetraffic.com.
In order to avoid unwanted position reporting, MarineTraffic will send e-mail notifications at your registered e-mail address, whenever your app is active. This serves as a reminder that position reporting should only be active when you are at sea and must be turned off when at land.
The bandwidth consumed by mAIS is minimal. Even if mAIS is configured to send position reports at the highest frequency, it will use about 150 bytes/minute, which means about 210KB in one day or 6MB for a whole month of continuous use.
Для перевозчика - это отличная возможность найти груз в любом направлении.
VesselFinder Free features include:
- Real time positions of over 100,000 ships every day
- Ship details - name, flag, type, destination, ETA, course, speed
Do you want more features? Buy VesselFinder Pro and get:
- Ship search by Name, IMO number or MMSI number
- Ship movement history - follow the track of each vessel for the past 24 hours
- Additional ship details - IMO, MMSI, draught, gross tonnage, size, deadweight, year of built, callsign
- My Fleet - add your favourite vessels to "My Fleet" list. It is synced with VesselFinder.com, so any change of vessels in My Fleet list will reflect on either the mobile App or the website.
- Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
- My Views - save favourite views of the map, so you can easily navigate to them
- Detailed map type
Coverage - near-shore coverage, same as the web-based application VesselFinder.com
If you experience any problem with the App, please fill this form to contact us http://www.vesselfinder.com/contact instead of writing a review here. We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Visibility of vessels in the App depends on AIS signal availability. If a particular vessel is out of our AIS coverage zone, VesselFinder displays her last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel comes into range. Completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
Connect with VesselFinder
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/vesselfinder and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/vesselfinder for the latest on VesselFinder.
For any help and support, please visit the VesselFinder forum: http://forum.vesselfinder.com/forum/6-vesselfinder/
As a Geofence (Anchor watch)
When fcAnchor is Activated the current position is saved and fcAnchor is Active. The current position is checked against the saved position at a user defined interval. If the current position is more than a user defined radius from the saved position an alarm is set. The alarm can be a sound (used as an anchor watch) or an SMS to a predefined number when you are ashore (PRO version only).
As a Tracker
By sending an SMS from your mobile phone (using the fcAnchorRemote app) the phones current position is returned. fcAnchorRemote can also Activate/Deactivate fcAnchor remote. All communication is done via SMS so no data subscription is required.
CHARTS (Currently only providing coverage for the US)
- NOAA electronic charts
- Satellite imagery, topographic maps, roads
- NEXRAD and similar live weather
- Overlays showing important warning zones (such as weather, security, etc.)
- Lets you see AIS-i and B traffic without needing an expensive receiver
- Gives you unparalleled emergency safety thanks to Instant Position Reporting
- Provides clear identification of other vessels: type, size, speed, heading, etc.
- Operates over cellular networks
ACTIVE CAPTAIN CRUISING INFO
(constantly updated, user-generated content)
- Navigation information, pilotage, insiders' typs, etc.
- Marinas (fuel types, prices, etc.)
- Dockage (prices, requirements, etc.)
- Pump-out services, ramps, etc.
- Recommended anchorages with details
- Contact info
AUGMENTED REALITY VIEWS
Your phone or tablet gives you an invaluable view into what's obscured by fog or darkness. You'll see buoys, channels, hazards, and more, so you can navigate safely to your destination regardless of visibility.
SOCIAL NETWORKING ON THE WATER
- Chat boat-to-boat with friends and fellow boaters
- Join discussions with like-minded boaters in chat rooms
- Share pictures
- Share waypoints, zones, and other locations
- Quickly find your friends out on the water and in harbors and anchorages
Smart Chart AIS's development has been supported by the US Despartment of Homeland Security under the Small Business Innovation and Research Program, Contract #D12PC00364.
© Copyright Team Augmented Reality Inc 2014 All rights reserved
Source of parking information: Transport Department, 大笪地電單車資訊網
1. point-to-point driving-route searching;
2. provide multiple input methods: map-based, text, categorized locations, current location and bookmark;
3. selectable route choice preference, which includes the shortest travel time, shortest travel distance or lowest toll (using private car fares for comparison);
4. search results are displayed on map, with detailed route information and estimated travel time, distance, road toll; real time traffic information, including CCTV snapshots, special traffic/transport arrangement and special traffic news along the route are also provided;
5. provide comprehensive real-time traffic information such as CCTV snapshots and webcasts, information displayed on speed map panels, cross-harbour journey times and traffic speed map;
6. provide other useful information e.g. petrol stations, no-stopping restriction zones and on-street parking spaces; and
7. storage of mostly used routes and locations for later retrieval.
This App requires OS2.3 or above and minimum display resolution of 320 x 480 pixel
Keywords: Hong Kong, eRouting, hkerouting, HKeRouting, route, route enquiry, trip plan, traffic, real time, traffic news, private car, parking, driving, Hong Kong eRouting, hk, erouting, td, transport department, hksarg, eroute, cctv, snapshots, webcasts, speed map panel, SMP
搜羅香港泊車位置 ﹣ 資訊由網民自行編緝（有如維基百科）
﹣以地圖 或 列表模式顯示，方便駕駛人仕搜尋泊車位
﹣PK Parking , 分享／舉報任何泊車問題，司機霸道式泊車（上傳相片分享）
關鍵字: 電單車位, 骨位, 停車場, 泊車位, ibike, 大宣地, 運輸處, 車場, 附近車位, 港車網, car8, 28car, car park, parking, hong kong car park, 香港泊車, 香港車位, 香港停車場, 錶位, car1, wilson parking, 商場停車場, pkparking, 香港行車易, 行車易, speed camera, 香港測速照相警報