LIVE data in select cities:
** LIVE Seattle Bus Times **
** LIVE NJ Bus Schedule **
** LIVE cta Chicago bus times**
** LIVE Boston Metro north locations **
** LIVE Los Angeles Bus Schedules **
** LIVE San Francisco muni Bus Schedules **
** LIVE D.C. Metro and D.C Bus Schedules **
** LIVE ttc Toronto bus timetables **
Operating in over 60 regions worldwide:
Albany, NY (CDTA schedules)
Albuquerque, NM (ABQ RIDE schedules)
Austin, TX (Capital Metro, MetroRail)
Boston, MA (MBTA schedules, Massport) *(LIVE)*
Brockton, MA (BAT)
Chicago, IL (CTA, Metra, Pace) *(LIVE)*
O'Hare & Midway Red Line Blue Line
Cleveland, OH (RTA, The Rapid schedules, Healthline)
Corona, CA (Metrolink Schedules)
Dallas. TX (DART, TRE)
Denver, CO (RTD)
Flagstaff, AZ (Mountain Line),
Fort Wayne, IN (Citilink)
Framingham, MA (CATA)
Gloucester, MA (CATA)
Green Bay, WI (Green Bay Metro)
Hampton Roads, VA (HRTA)
Honolulu, HI (TheBus)
Houston, TX (METRORail, METRO Bus)
Island County, WA (Mukilteo-Clintons, Island Transit)
Las Vegas, NV (RTC Transit)
Lehigh and Northampton, PA (Mountaintop)
Lexington, KY (Lextran schedules)
Los Angeles & Santa Ana, CA *(LIVE)*
- (Metro schedules, Metrolink scheules, RTA, OCTA, Burbank Bus timetables, Torrance Transit schedules)
Louisville, KY (TARC)
Lowell, MA (LRTA, Lowell Line)
Madison, WI (Madison Metro)
Martha's Vineyard, MA (VTA)
Maryland & Washington D.C. *(LIVE)*
- (Metro timetables, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit, Ride On, Fairfax Connector, MdTA)
Miami, FL (Miami metrobus,metrorail,metromover,Miami-Dade Transit)
Milwaukee, WI (MCTS schedules)
New York, NY *(LIVE)*
- (NYC Subway schedules,MTA Buses, NJ Transit,Long Island Rail Road,Metro-North
Railroad schedules, PATH, NICE, Staten Island Ferry)
Palm Bay, FL (SCAT)
Philadelphia, PA (SEPTA, NJ Transit,PATCO)
Portland, OR (TriMet)
Redding, PA (BARTA)
Sacramento, CA (Sacramento Regional Transit)
Salem, MA (MBTA)
Salt Lake City, UT (UTA schedules,Frontrunner)
San Antonio, TX (VIA)
San Diego, CA (MTS, NCTD)
San Francisco Bay, CA *(LIVE)*
- (MUNI, BART, AC Transit, VTA, samTrans,Caltrain,Golden Gate Transit,County Connection)
Santa Rosa, CA (CityBus)
Seattle, WA *(LIVE)* (Metro Transit,Sound Transit,City of Seattle,Pierce Transit)
Springfield, IL (SMTD)
Tampa / St Petersburg, FL (HART, TBARTA, TECO Line, PSTA)
Victorville, CA (VVTA)
Wilmington, NC (Wave Transit schedules)
Adelaide (Adelaide Metro)
Halifax (Metro Transit)
Ottawa (OC Transpo, Transitway)
- (TTC schedules, GO Transit, YRT, Brampton Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Guelph Transit)
Vancouver (TransLink, BC Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express, False Creek Ferries)
Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit)
Budapest (BKK menetrendek)
Torino (GTT orari)
Szczecin (ZDiTM rozkłady jazdy)
Łódź (MPK rozkłady jazdy)
Berlin (BVG Fahrplan, vBB Fahrplan)
Estonia (TAK sõiduplaanid, TTTK sõiduplaanid, Elron, Elektriraudtee)
Feedback: How can we make your experience better?
Contact Information: email@example.com
StopanGo gives no warranty as to the validity of routes or schedules. They are subject to change and this is beyond stopango’s control. User assumes all risks of use, and StopanGo assumes no responsibility for any delays or losses resulting from such use.
Using GPS consumes battery life at a faster rate.
stopango transport schedule trip where bus mobile departures
If you enjoy the app please feel free to rate it, add a comment and tell your friends about it.
• Integrated Metra "Rail-Time Tracker" service.
• Automatic backups and restore of preferences.
• Intuitive method to favorite a route.
• See all the stops for a specific trip.
• Offline viewing of train schedules for present and future dates.
• Add favorite routes.
• Find nearby stations.
• View upcoming departures nearest to you.
• Get directions to stations from your current location.
• Search for stations and Metra rail lines.
• Pull to refresh the Metra service advisory alerts.
New features in v2.0+
The layout and structure of how content is relayed to you has drastically changed in this release. The home or "main" screen is now a user navigable screen that flows from the left to right and right to left just by swipe of your finger. You'll be presented with 4 different pages: Nearby, Upcoming, Lines and Favorites.
* Nearby - provides a list of all the stations nearby you. Simple right?
* Upcoming - uses the preferred Metra rail line that you've configured in your settings and any favorites saved to intuitively decide the best and most relevant departures from your nearest station.
* Lines - provides a list of all the Metra rail lines.
* Favorites - is the home to all your saved routes.
More on "Upcoming" screen...
* If you would like the Upcoming screen to use your favorites as well in order to determine the upcoming departures please check the checkbox "Filter upcoming departures" in the Settings screen.
With this update, I've made certain actions that were "hidden" in context menus of Ride Metra 1.x easier to get to in Ride Metra v2.x.
* You'll now be able to lookup schedules on different dates by clicking on the calendar icon in the action bar of the home screen.
* Clicking on the map icon next to the station names will take you over to your default Maps app.
* You can now favorite a route by simply pressing the star icon of a given route.
If you are experiencing issues please feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issue and I'll try to have it resolved as soon as possible.
This app is designed for speed and simplicity. It is join practicality with beauty. I hope it will bring you a little comfort for your journey in the cold weather. Please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com for any assistance.
-MTA bus tracker! We bring you bus tracker information, right to your mobile device!
-Closest Routes lookup based on your location
-Simple home screen widgets (1x1 or 3x2 size)
-Bus remaining time to stop notification
-Built in favourite bus widget is resizable, scrollable and screen lock enable
All New York Bus are live now!
The built in home screen widgets makes you feel more in control of your journey as just a glance on your phone's home screen tells you all you need to know.
Data is provided by New York MTA Bus Time. Bus NYC is developed by individual.
Don't wait for the bus. Meet it. Have fun!
The subway NYC tracker application shows when your train will arrive and you can avoid the waiting time. More real time routes will be added automatically later when MTA releases them.
- Simple nearby station search with map option
- Live train time widgets. (route, stop, favorite and status)
- New easy to read nearby page
Never run for the train again!
Please leave a review or email saitiam7 (at) gmail (dot) com for support. Thank you very much. The countdown and departure board data are from MTA. The schedule timetable is obtained from MTA too and updated every few months.
Latest version 2 design
- High redesign for speed, simplicity and elegant
- New nearby page that is very easy to use in New York Subway
- Fast loading for nearby, times, stop and status
- New multiple single (1x1) widgets e.g. for home and work route
- Map search with train line and station label
- 9 train timings for each direction on a NYC station
- Favorite subway NYC routes and stop
- Quick change for subway NYC lines
UK Bus Checker™ is the best-selling app that works at every one of mainland UK's 300,000 bus stops to show you WHEN the buses are coming - and WHERE they're going. And, in many towns and cities, this information isn't just scheduled times, it's real live countdown information from GPS-tracking of the buses!
- "I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click* -
• Live or scheduled bus times for every stop in mainland UK - see below
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops.
• Full 3D route maps for every bus - see exactly where your bus goes.º
• Real-time information in more than 40 towns/cities, with more being added.
• Stop Alerts - get woken up when you've arrived at your stop!†
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Favourite the bus stops you use regularly.
• Many other features and the same slick interface that made our app London Bus Checker™ a #1 hit.
- London Bus Checker has been featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent, Wired UK, and an App Store 'New and Noteworthy' -
PRAISE FOR 'LONDON BUS CHECKER'
“If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Buschecker” – The Guardian
“A simple, well-designed app” – Daily Telegraph
One of Cosmopolitan Magazine's featured "Best Apps Ever" - Cosmo UK
There is currently real-time information at more than 40 towns and cities, with more being added. See www.buschecker.com for an up-to-date list of areas covered. Don't forget: if there's no live info, Bus Checker will still display up-to-date scheduled arrivals for your stop, so you get the best of both worlds!
Download UK Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not shouting you a cab.
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please see our support site or get in touch. (and please try this before leaving bad reviews! We do read every support request we receive)
* - Review of London Bus Checker
† - Stop Alerts feature is experimental and requires a compatible Android device; performance may vary.
- For full list of live coverage areas, see www.buschecker.com
- Bus Checker is a registered trademark of FatAttitude Limited.
- Data provided by official Traveline and Transport for London feeds.
- Route Maps use precise locations for bus stops, but the line connecting them is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As the routing technology improves, your app will update automatically, free of charge.
- Bus Checker sends anonymous usage stats and crash reports to us so that we can improve the app; no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted, but you can opt out of this at any time via the app's settings page.
With the Ride Core system, you can capture your every trip, keep track of your bike's security, get stats about your bike, and share your experiences along the way. The Ride App allows you to connect to Ride Core and access Rider Services.
CAPTURE YOUR RIDES
• Automatically capture your every ride.
• Set up trips before you set out.
• See your distance, speed, and heading.
• Add photos + notes along the way.
SEE YOUR RIDES + STATS
• See all of your recent rides in your profile.
• View details of your previous rides.
• Add your bike and photos to your Garage.
• Access the browser-based Rider Dash to view your rides at home or on the go.
LIVE TRACKING + SECURITY
• View your bike's location, wherever you are.
• Get notifications about your bike's security.
• Emergency Mode: notify the authorities whenever your bike is in trouble.
• Take Me To My Bike: get step-by-step directions to your bike.
• Ride Secure upgrade module available for additional security (perimeter sensor, siren, and remote).
MAINTENANCE + STATS
• Get stats about your bike's battery, status, and ignition.
• Get notified whenever your bike needs maintenance.
• Ride TPM upgrade module available for wireless tire pressure monitoring.
AMPLIFY YOUR RIDES
• Share your rides via SMS, email, and Facebook/Twitter.
• Update your social feeds with your riding activity.
• Set up Location Alerts to automatically notify someone where you're riding.
***Ride Android App requires the Ride Core device to function. Visit ridescorpio.com to find out more information about the Ride platform, and to purchase the Core device and accessories.
Created by the devoted motorcycle enthusiasts at Victory Motorcycles, Victory Rides is a must-have app for the true American biker. With this app, everything you need for adventures on the open road is only the touch of your finger away.
- display your current location
- weather conditions, forecasts and advisories for any location
- find and contact Victory dealers
- local services search with integrated direct dialing, including gas stations, restaurants, and lodging
- save waypoints along your route
- track and save multiple rides
- automatic map caching so maps can still be viewed while on the trail and outside of data coverage areas
- share saved routes to Twitter or Facebook
- export route data in GPX or CSV format
Grab the all-in-one Victory Rides app and make your next biking adventure your greatest!
1- Application would receive dispatched call from the dispatching system and will be able to assign a job automatically to the nearest driver. Software can be also customized to your needs.
2- Clients can download the application for all Android, Apple and (Blackberry & Window Mobile coming summer 2014) devises and request driver directly through the dispatching system. Yes! the system will receive the secured request from your business clients or individuals and automatically submit the job to all available drivers. This system is in complete compliance with New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission. The system has Auto Dispatcher and Auto Pilot for drivers not to touch the tables or any other mobile device while driving, that can help your company's financial security, help all your drivers avoid accidents while operating a the equipment, and keep them putting attention to the road. Accepting a trip is a one touch button if driver decides to manually accept jobs, this is a legal way for drivers to accept a job as mentioned by the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission Commissioner.
Business clients and individual can request Livery Cabs or Yellow Taxis using our website. Please visit out page for more detail: www.MyTaxiRide.com
3- System will verify driver status every 24 hours with The New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission's public database:
a) TLC Driver's license Status
b) Urine Test Expiration
c) Suspensions and Revocations
e) Pending Hearings and More...
4- System would verify vehicle status:
a) Diamond Number Expiration
b) Inspection Status
c) Suspensions and Revocations
This features were added as per request of our clients and friends in the market to protect the business from law suits against unlicensed drivers.
NYC TLC Service & Security Corp. D.B.A / El Coronel Two Communications would provide the following to all your drivers:
We will partner with several technician around the tri-state area to better service our clients.
1- Secured Installations of mounted tables, car chargers, table holders (3 kinds depending on vehicles).
2- Complete inspection of TLC required equipment for all driver free of charge.
3- Provide the drivers a table free of charge. Monthly Service Required and Security Deposit Refundable.
4- Complete free labor for repairs on any of the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission Equipment:
a) Security Camera
b) Trouble Lights
c) Bill of Rights
d) Signal Lights
f) Free Radio Check
g) Free Repair Labor for Radios
h) 24 Hours Support free...!
There is much more information about our system. Please call us for details or visit our website: www.MyTaxiRide.com
*** Featured on Google Play homepage in 20 countries *** MTA App Quest award winner ***
• Live arrivals: Click a nearby station on the map, or search for a specific line
• Trip planner: Compare between alternate routes to your destination
• Step by step navigation: Easily find your way on the map, including walking directions
• Real time service alerts / advisories: Receive real time updates with push notifications on the lines you use frequently
• Static transport system maps for NY, LA, SF, Boston, Chicago, Miami and other popular train / subway / tram systems (a PDF viewer is required).
How is Moovit "powered by the crowd"?
Moovit is a real cooperative, community-driven project. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, then add real-time data from operators and users.
Just by riding with Moovit open, you help contribute live data back to the community. You can also send active reports about your ride or station from the report button.
Supported cities and agencies in the US:
• Atlanta: Atlanta Rapid Transit, MARTA
• Ann Arbor: TheRide, UMICH
• Austin: Capital Metro
• Boston: Boston Subway, CATA, Massport, MBTA Bus Ferry, Light Rail, Rail, MetroWest Regional Transit Authority, RIPTA
• Buffalo: NFTA Bus and Metro
• Chicago: CTA, CTA-L, Metra, PACE
• Cincinnati: Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority
• Cleveland: Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
• Dallas / Fort Worth: DART, Commuter Rail, Light Rail, Streetcar, The T
• DC Baltimore: Arlington Transit, DC Circulator, Fairfax Connector, MARC, MET-Bus, Metro Subway, MTA, RideOn
• Denver: RTD, RTD Light Rail
• Detroit: DDOT
• Hampton Roads: Hampton Roads Transit (HRT)
• Huston: METRO
• Kansas City: KCATA, The JO
• Las Vegas: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC)
• Los Angeles: LA Big Blue Bus, Free Airport Shuttle, LADOT, LAX FlyAway, Metro, Metrolink Trains, OCTA, PVTransit, Riverside Transit, Torrance Transit
• Louisville: TARC - Transit Authority of River City
• Madison: Metro Transit
• Miami: BCT, MDT, MDT Metromover, MDT Metrorail
• Minneapolis-St.Paul: Airport (MAC), Maple Grove, Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Scott County, SouthWest Transit, U-Pass
• New York - New Jersey: CTTransit- Stamford, LIRR, Metro-North Railroad, MNR Hudson Rail Link, MTA Bus Company, MTA Rail, Nassau Inter-County Express, NJ TRANSIT Rail & Tram, Norwalk Transit, NY Waterway, NYC Subway, Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation, Shore Line East
• New Orleans RTA: Tram and Bus
• Philadelphia: SEPTA Rail, Subway & Trolley
• Phoenix: Valley Metro LRT
• Pittsburgh: Port Authority Subway & Funicular
• Portland: TriMet
• Salt Lake City: UTA
• San Diego: MTS, North County Transit District
• Seattle: Kitsap Transit, Metro Transit, ST Bus, Light Rail, Washington State Ferries
• San Francisco Bay Area: AC Transit, AirBART, BART, Baylink, Blue & Gold Fleet, Caltrain, County Connection, Golden Gate Transit, Harbor Bay Ferry, Marguerite Shuttle, Marin Transit, Menlo Park Midday Shuttle, MUNI, SamTrans, SF Cable Car, VTA
• St. Louis: Metro St. Louis
• Tampa - St. Petersburg: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, PSTA
• Toronto: GO Transit, Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay, Toronto Subway, TTC, York Region Transit
• Montreal: AMT, RTL, STM, STL
• Ottawa: OC Transpo
• Vancouver: CMBC, SkyTrain, TransLink, WCEX
• Winnipeg: Winnipeg Transit
• Calgary: Calgary Transit, CTrain
• Edmonton: ETS
We'd love to hear from you and stay connected:
• Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
• Follow us on Twitter: @moovitapp
A great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app.
- Background checks on all drivers
- Cashless. Pay what you think is fair and it's billed to your credit card via the app
- Know the suggested payment for a ride before you confirm it with a driver
- Watch your ride approach on a live map
- Choose the ride you want based on price, ETA, type of vehicle and more
- Robust feedback system: riders and drivers rate each other, set standards for community
- GPS tracking of rides
- Share your journey details with friends
Sidecar is available in San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Seattle, Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Diego, Chicago, Boston, Washington D.C., Charlotte and will be coming to your city soon. Drivers can apply anytime, anywhere via the app or at www.side.cr/drivers
Featured on Google Play Picks and MTA App Quest winner! Works in 62 cities across North America and Europe (see full list on http://thetransitapp.com/cities)
- Know at a glance when your next train or bus is arriving.
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- Find scheduled departures and route itineraries even without an Internet connection.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Plot routes on the map.
*Where real-time is available
Transit App is a great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app!
Transit integrates with the following transit agencies:
- New York City (NYC Subway*, MTA Buses*, LIRR, Metro-North, NJ Transit*, PATH, Staten Island Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Stamford, CTTransit Waterbury)
- Chicago (CTA*, Pace, Metra)
- Philadelphia (SEPTA*, NJ Transit*, NJ Transit, PATCO)
- Los Angeles (Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance Transit, Hyperloop*, Foothill Transit*, Big Blue Bus)
- San Francisco (BART*, MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, Golden Gate Transit, SamTrans, Hyperloop**, Sonoma County Transit, Healdsburg Transit, Cloverdale Transit, Marin Transit)
- Washington (Metro*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington Transit*, Fairfax Connector, MTA, Virginia Railway Express*)
- Boston (MBTA*, Massport, MetroWest RTA, Brockton Area Transit (BAT), Lowell RTA, Plymouth & Brockton S. R. Co., CATA)
- Miami (Miami-Dade Transit, Broward County Transit)
- Seattle (Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Kingcounty Marine Division, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Kitsap Tours)
- Atlanta (MARTA*, Cobb Community Transit (CCT), Xpress by GRTA)
- Phoenix (ValleyMetro)
- Baltimore (MTA)
- Portland (TriMet*)
- San Diego (MTS, NCTD*)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul (Metro Transit*, Plymouth*, SouthWest Transit*, Scott County Transit*, Airport (MAC), University of Minnesota*, MVTA)
- Houston (METRO)
- Honolulu (TheBus*)
- Pittsburgh (Port Authority)
- Dallas (DART)
- Denver (RTD)
- Las Vegas (RTC)
- Milwaukee (MCTS)
- Salt Lake City (UTA*)
- San Antonio (VIA)
- St. Louis (Metro)
- Austin (Capital Metro)
- Kansas City (KCATA)
- Sacramento (Sacramento Regional Transit, Roseville Transit)
- Tampa (HART, PSTA)
- Hartford (CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Waterbury, CTTransit Hartford, CTTransit New Britain, CTTransit Meriden)
- Cincinnati (Metro, TANK)
- Buffalo (NFTA)
- Providence (RIPTA)
- Columbus (COTA)
- Madison (Madison Metro*)
- Louisville (TARC*)
- Hampton (HRT)
- Toronto (TTC*, GO Transit, YRT*, Guelph Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Brampton Transit, MiWay, Burlington Transit)
- Montréal (STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, autres CITs, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu)
- Vancouver (TransLink*, False Creek Ferries)
- Ottawa (OC Transpo*)
- Edmonton (Edmonton Transit)
- Calgary (Calgary Transit)
- Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit*)
- Québec (RTC)
- Halifax (MetroTransit)
- Saskatoon (Saskatoon Transit)
- Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit*)
- Banff (Roam Transit)
- Kelowna (BC Transit)
- Squamish (BC Transit)
- Victoria (BC Transit)
- Whistler (BC Transit)
- Kamloops (BC Transit)
- Mexico (Metrobús, Metro, RTP, STE, Ferrocarriles Suburbanos)
- Cali (MIO)
- Paris (RATP*, SNCF Transilien)
- Toulouse (Tisséo*)
- Nantes (SEMITAN*)
- Strasbourg (CTS)
- Bordeaux (Tram et Bus de la CUB)
- Rennes (STAR*)
* Agency with real-time departures and/or vehicle locations
Offline bus schedules coming soon!
- Grabs data directly from the MiWay mobile website and shows the next passing bus times
- You can save your favourite routes, so the times are only a tap away
- Easier to use than MiWay Mobile (m.miway.ca).
- Now you can view the full bus schedules
This app is just starting out, there will be more features published throughout the next few weeks, so keep auto updates turned on.
Please review and rate to show your appreciation, and to let us know about the most wanted features.
- Ability to remove ads
- Saving full bus schedules for offline use
- Showing next passing bus times on the favourite screen itself
- Alerts for that morning bus you always miss.
- New and updated UI
Preview of the upcoming version: http://i.imgur.com/50qws3v.jpg
This app is your best companion when riding Mississauga Transit.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for feature requests and comments.
- United States (Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Seattle, Miami, Tampa, Space Coast), Canada (Edmonton, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Halifax, Toronto, Montreal), UK (London), Australia (all cities), New Zealand (Auckland), Ireland (Dublin)
- Public transport, private services (taxi, shuttle), car, motorcycle, bicycle (including bike sharing), and walking
Useful in every case!
- For Tourists:
+ Need to find your way around in a new city? Just use the address box to enter your next destination!
+ Already added your destination to your phone's calendar? TripGo will find it!
+ Want to save a trip for later? Just tap the "Reminder" icon!
- For Commuters:
+ Want to know how late the train is? Tap on the train station icon. Data is updated live, so you can keep up-to-date as the train falls further behind.
+ Want 1-click timetable access? Add the stop to your favorites (by tapping star icon) and add the TripGo widget to your home screen.
PROVIDERS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND:
- Adelaide, SA: Adelaide Metro
- Auckland, NZ: Auckland Transport.
- Brisbane, QLD: TransLink [*] - and the CityCycle network.
- Canberra, ACT: ACTION
- Christchurch, NZ: Metro Christchurch [*], Metro Timaru
- Darwin, NT: Territory's PT, Fast Ferries
- Melbourne, VIC: Metro Trains, Yarra Trams, Metropolitan Buses and some airport buses. Has most PTV services (Public Transport Victoria) - and the bike share network.
- Northern Queensland: QConnect, Sunbus, TAG
- Perth, WA: Transperth, TransBusselton, TransFeraldton, Banbury City Transit.
- Sydney, NSW: CityRail [*], Sydney Buses [*], Light Rail, Sydney Ferries, Busways Hillbus [*]
- Wellington, NZ: MetLink
PROVIDERS IN CANADA:
- Edmonton, AB: Edmonton Transit System
- Vancouver, BC: TransLink, West Coast Express, British Columbia Rapid Transport Company, BC Transit
- Winnipeg, MB: Winnipeg Transit
- Halifax, NS: Metro Transit (HRM)
- Thunder Bay, ON: Thunder Bay Transit [*]
- Toronto, ON: Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, TTC [*], York Region Transit [*] - and the BIXI bike network
- Montreal, QC: Agence métropolitaine de transport [*] (incl. Express), CIT, MRC, OMIT Sainte-Julie, Réseau de transport de Longueuil - and the BIXI bike network
- Quebec City, QC: Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC)
PROVIDERS IN THE UK AND IRELAND:
• Dublin: Dublin Bus, Irish Rail, Luas - and the Dublin Bike share network
• London: Transport for London - and the Barclays Cycle bike share network
PROVIDERS IN THE UNITED STATES:
- Los Angeles, CA: Metro [*], MetroLink, MTS, North County Transit District
- San Francisco, CA: AC Transit [*], BART [*], CalTrain, SF Municipal Transportation Agency, VTA, Golden Gate Transit, Marin Transit and several more - and the Bay Area bike share network.
- Washington, DC: MET, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit [*], Fairfax Connector, Virginia Railway Express [*] - and the Capital Bikeshare network.
- Miami, FL: Broward Country Transit and Miami Dade Transit.
- Space Coast, FL: Space Coast Area Transit.
- Tampa, FL: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, Manatee County Area Transit, PSTA, Sarasota County Area Transit.
- Chicago, IL: Chicago Transit Authority, Metra, and Pace Suburban Bus Service - and the Divvy Bike network.
- Balimore, MD: Maryland Transit, Montgomery County Ride On [*]
- New York, NY: MTA [*], Long Island Rail Road, Metro North, NJ Transit, PATH, Staten Island Ferry and a few more - and the Citi Bike network.
- Portland, OR: TriMet [*], Cherriots, City of Albany / Linn Benton Loop, South Metro, and several smaller operators.
- Seattle, WA: King County Marine Division, Metro Transit, Seattle Street Car, and Sound Transit.
PROVIDERS IN VIETNAM (beta)
-Ho Chi Minh City: SaiGon Bus
[*] including real-time data