Detects your location and shows the trains arriving on the nearest station. Never miss a train!
You can save your favorites which will allow you to see the arrival information on single click.
For Wheels, it covers the route#1, 8A, 8B, 10E, 10W.
LIVE data in select cities:
** LIVE Seattle Bus Times **
** LIVE NJ Bus Schedule **
** LIVE cta Chicago bus times**
** LIVE Boston Metro north locations **
** LIVE Los Angeles Bus Schedules **
** LIVE San Francisco muni Bus Schedules **
** LIVE D.C. Metro and D.C Bus Schedules **
** LIVE ttc Toronto bus timetables **
Operating in over 60 regions worldwide:
Albany, NY (CDTA schedules)
Albuquerque, NM (ABQ RIDE schedules)
Austin, TX (Capital Metro, MetroRail)
Boston, MA (MBTA schedules, Massport) *(LIVE)*
Brockton, MA (BAT)
Chicago, IL (CTA, Metra, Pace) *(LIVE)*
O'Hare & Midway Red Line Blue Line
Cleveland, OH (RTA, The Rapid schedules, Healthline)
Corona, CA (Metrolink Schedules)
Dallas. TX (DART, TRE)
Denver, CO (RTD)
Flagstaff, AZ (Mountain Line),
Fort Wayne, IN (Citilink)
Framingham, MA (CATA)
Gloucester, MA (CATA)
Green Bay, WI (Green Bay Metro)
Hampton Roads, VA (HRTA)
Honolulu, HI (TheBus)
Houston, TX (METRORail, METRO Bus)
Island County, WA (Mukilteo-Clintons, Island Transit)
Las Vegas, NV (RTC Transit)
Lehigh and Northampton, PA (Mountaintop)
Lexington, KY (Lextran schedules)
Los Angeles & Santa Ana, CA *(LIVE)*
- (Metro schedules, Metrolink scheules, RTA, OCTA, Burbank Bus timetables, Torrance Transit schedules)
Louisville, KY (TARC)
Lowell, MA (LRTA, Lowell Line)
Madison, WI (Madison Metro)
Martha's Vineyard, MA (VTA)
Maryland & Washington D.C. *(LIVE)*
- (Metro timetables, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit, Ride On, Fairfax Connector, MdTA)
Miami, FL (Miami metrobus,metrorail,metromover,Miami-Dade Transit)
Milwaukee, WI (MCTS schedules)
New York, NY *(LIVE)*
- (NYC Subway schedules,MTA Buses, NJ Transit,Long Island Rail Road,Metro-North
Railroad schedules, PATH, NICE, Staten Island Ferry)
Palm Bay, FL (SCAT)
Philadelphia, PA (SEPTA, NJ Transit,PATCO)
Portland, OR (TriMet)
Redding, PA (BARTA)
Sacramento, CA (Sacramento Regional Transit)
Salem, MA (MBTA)
Salt Lake City, UT (UTA schedules,Frontrunner)
San Antonio, TX (VIA)
San Diego, CA (MTS, NCTD)
San Francisco Bay, CA *(LIVE)*
- (MUNI, BART, AC Transit, VTA, samTrans,Caltrain,Golden Gate Transit,County Connection)
Santa Rosa, CA (CityBus)
Seattle, WA *(LIVE)* (Metro Transit,Sound Transit,City of Seattle,Pierce Transit)
Springfield, IL (SMTD)
Tampa / St Petersburg, FL (HART, TBARTA, TECO Line, PSTA)
Victorville, CA (VVTA)
Wilmington, NC (Wave Transit schedules)
Adelaide (Adelaide Metro)
Halifax (Metro Transit)
Ottawa (OC Transpo, Transitway)
- (TTC schedules, GO Transit, YRT, Brampton Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Guelph Transit)
Vancouver (TransLink, BC Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express, False Creek Ferries)
Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit)
Budapest (BKK menetrendek)
Torino (GTT orari)
Szczecin (ZDiTM rozkłady jazdy)
Łódź (MPK rozkłady jazdy)
Berlin (BVG Fahrplan, vBB Fahrplan)
Estonia (TAK sõiduplaanid, TTTK sõiduplaanid, Elron, Elektriraudtee)
Feedback: How can we make your experience better?
Contact Information: email@example.com
StopanGo gives no warranty as to the validity of routes or schedules. They are subject to change and this is beyond stopango’s control. User assumes all risks of use, and StopanGo assumes no responsibility for any delays or losses resulting from such use.
Using GPS consumes battery life at a faster rate.
stopango transport schedule trip where bus mobile departures
Download schedules for offline viewing of 80+ cities, including timetables for bus, train, subway, trolley, light rail, commuter rail and trams
✔ Find directions with the journey planner when you're not sure where to go
✔ View real-time vehicle positions & estimates (in supported cities, see below)
✔ View service alerts
✔ Save favorite trips, stops, and directions searches
✔ View nearby stops
✔ View trips on a map
PREVIEW ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/transittimes
REAL-TIME VEHICLE POSITIONS / ESTIMATES: Sydney, Vancouver, Atlanta, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boston, Adelaide, Perth, Toronto, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, NYC, Ottawa, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Honolulu & Chapel Hill, Tampa (PSTA), Christchurch
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for more details
TRANSIT AGENCIES SUPPORTED:
ABC Ride, ACTION, AC Transit, Adelaide Metro, AMT, BART, BCT, Big Blue Bus, BKV, Busco, Calgary Transit, CapMetro, CAT, CATA, Caltrain, Capital Area Transit, Cary Transit C-Tran, CATA, Cascades East Transit, CCRTA, CDTA, Chapel Hill Transit, Cherriots, Christchurch Metro, CHT, Citilink, CityRail, CMRT, COTA, CTA, C-TRAN, CTTransit, DART, DART First State / DelDOT, DATA, DCTA, DTA, ETS, Fairfax County Transit, FWTA, GATRA, GCRTA, Golden Empire Transit, Golden Gate Transit (GGT), Go Transit, GRTA Xpress, HART, Howard Transit, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), IndyGo, KCM, KCMD, Kitsap Transit, LA Metro, Lextran, LIRR, Lynx, KCATA, MARTA, MAXX, MBTA, MCTS, MDC Transit, Metlink, Metra, Metro, Metro Transit, Metrobus Transit, MMT, MNR, MTA, MTA Maryland, Muni, Nashville MTA, NCTD, NFTA, NJ Transit, NORTA, OCTA, OCTranspo, PACE, PATCO, Port Authority, PSTA, PTV Melbourne, PVTA, Qconnect Queensland, Ride On, RIPTA, RTC, RTA, RTC Washoe, RTD, RTL, SACRT, SDMTS, SF Muni, SEPTA, Sound Transit, SRTA, STA, STL, STM, TARC, TfNSW, TheBus, The Ride, TMTA Topeka, Translink BC, Translink SEQ (QLD), Transperth, TriMet, TTA, TTC, Winnipeg Transit, UTA, Valley Metro, VIA, VTA, YRT, 131500 NSW
CHECK YOUR BALANCE: Transperth SmartRider, Christchurch MetroCard, Adelaide MetroCard, Melbourne Myki, Brisbane Go Card, Action MyWay Card, Clipper Card
AUSTRALIA: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, St Johns, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
UNITED STATES: Albany, Albuquerque, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bakersfield, Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Chapel Hill, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Delaware, Denver, Detroit, Duluth, Edmonton, Fairfax County Transit, Fort Wayne, Hartford, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lansing, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery County, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC, Oakland, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, PSTA, Raleigh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Salem, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Monica, Seattle, Spokane, St Louis, Tampa, Vancouver, Washington DC, Wilmington, Yuma
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for a full list of cities
In supported cities we offer WCA indicators for stops/trips in accordance with organisations such as ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).
Here are the permissions we request access to:
INTERNET - Directions search, alerts, downloading timetables
NETWORK STATE - Check if Internet connection is available
EXTERNAL STORAGE - Timetables storage
YOUR LOCATION - Directions search, nearby stops
ACCOUNTS/WAKE LOCK - Push notifications
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
Download the app, sign in, and tell us whether you want to offer rides or take a ride. We’ll connect you with the riders or drivers closest to your complete route. To learn more about the application, watch the introduction video or this CNN piece: http://goo.gl/xOIvSm
Ride sharing is caring!
PS: For the first two weeks after launch Grand is selling limited edition t-shirts and hacker hoodies to support Trees for Cars. Get them at www.treesforcars.com!
- United States (Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Seattle, Miami, Tampa, Space Coast), Canada (Edmonton, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Halifax, Toronto, Montreal), UK (London), Australia (all cities), New Zealand (Auckland), Ireland (Dublin)
- Public transport, private services (taxi, shuttle), car, motorcycle, bicycle (including bike sharing), and walking
Useful in every case!
- For Tourists:
+ Need to find your way around in a new city? Just use the address box to enter your next destination!
+ Already added your destination to your phone's calendar? TripGo will find it!
+ Want to save a trip for later? Just tap the "Reminder" icon!
- For Commuters:
+ Want to know how late the train is? Tap on the train station icon. Data is updated live, so you can keep up-to-date as the train falls further behind.
+ Want 1-click timetable access? Add the stop to your favorites (by tapping star icon) and add the TripGo widget to your home screen.
PROVIDERS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND:
- Adelaide, SA: Adelaide Metro
- Auckland, NZ: Auckland Transport.
- Brisbane, QLD: TransLink [*] - and the CityCycle network.
- Canberra, ACT: ACTION
- Christchurch, NZ: Metro Christchurch [*], Metro Timaru
- Darwin, NT: Territory's PT, Fast Ferries
- Melbourne, VIC: Metro Trains, Yarra Trams, Metropolitan Buses and some airport buses. Has most PTV services (Public Transport Victoria) - and the bike share network.
- Northern Queensland: QConnect, Sunbus, TAG
- Perth, WA: Transperth, TransBusselton, TransFeraldton, Banbury City Transit.
- Sydney, NSW: CityRail [*], Sydney Buses [*], Light Rail, Sydney Ferries, Busways Hillbus [*]
- Wellington, NZ: MetLink
PROVIDERS IN CANADA:
- Edmonton, AB: Edmonton Transit System
- Vancouver, BC: TransLink, West Coast Express, British Columbia Rapid Transport Company, BC Transit
- Winnipeg, MB: Winnipeg Transit
- Halifax, NS: Metro Transit (HRM)
- Thunder Bay, ON: Thunder Bay Transit [*]
- Toronto, ON: Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, TTC [*], York Region Transit [*] - and the BIXI bike network
- Montreal, QC: Agence métropolitaine de transport [*] (incl. Express), CIT, MRC, OMIT Sainte-Julie, Réseau de transport de Longueuil - and the BIXI bike network
- Quebec City, QC: Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC)
PROVIDERS IN THE UK AND IRELAND:
• Dublin: Dublin Bus, Irish Rail, Luas - and the Dublin Bike share network
• London: Transport for London - and the Barclays Cycle bike share network
PROVIDERS IN THE UNITED STATES:
- Los Angeles, CA: Metro [*], MetroLink, MTS, North County Transit District
- San Francisco, CA: AC Transit [*], BART [*], CalTrain, SF Municipal Transportation Agency, VTA, Golden Gate Transit, Marin Transit and several more - and the Bay Area bike share network.
- Washington, DC: MET, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit [*], Fairfax Connector, Virginia Railway Express [*] - and the Capital Bikeshare network.
- Miami, FL: Broward Country Transit and Miami Dade Transit.
- Space Coast, FL: Space Coast Area Transit.
- Tampa, FL: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, Manatee County Area Transit, PSTA, Sarasota County Area Transit.
- Chicago, IL: Chicago Transit Authority, Metra, and Pace Suburban Bus Service - and the Divvy Bike network.
- Balimore, MD: Maryland Transit, Montgomery County Ride On [*]
- New York, NY: MTA [*], Long Island Rail Road, Metro North, NJ Transit, PATH, Staten Island Ferry and a few more - and the Citi Bike network.
- Portland, OR: TriMet [*], Cherriots, City of Albany / Linn Benton Loop, South Metro, and several smaller operators.
- Seattle, WA: King County Marine Division, Metro Transit, Seattle Street Car, and Sound Transit.
PROVIDERS IN VIETNAM (beta)
-Ho Chi Minh City: SaiGon Bus
[*] including real-time data
- Get the next time a bus / train is to arrive at ANY stop or station.
- Displays the next 3 times a transit vehicle is to arrive at a stop or station.
- Save your most frequented stops and routes for quick access to get the next bus / train trip.
- Display entire routes and stops on map.
- Plan a trip through transit.
- Send Complaints, Compliments, Requests to CATS Customer Service.
- Complete stop listing with the option to display on a map.
If you enjoy the app please feel free to rate it, add a comment and tell your friends about it.
• Integrated Metra "Rail-Time Tracker" service.
• Automatic backups and restore of preferences.
• Intuitive method to favorite a route.
• See all the stops for a specific trip.
• Offline viewing of train schedules for present and future dates.
• Add favorite routes.
• Find nearby stations.
• View upcoming departures nearest to you.
• Get directions to stations from your current location.
• Search for stations and Metra rail lines.
• Pull to refresh the Metra service advisory alerts.
New features in v2.0+
The layout and structure of how content is relayed to you has drastically changed in this release. The home or "main" screen is now a user navigable screen that flows from the left to right and right to left just by swipe of your finger. You'll be presented with 4 different pages: Nearby, Upcoming, Lines and Favorites.
* Nearby - provides a list of all the stations nearby you. Simple right?
* Upcoming - uses the preferred Metra rail line that you've configured in your settings and any favorites saved to intuitively decide the best and most relevant departures from your nearest station.
* Lines - provides a list of all the Metra rail lines.
* Favorites - is the home to all your saved routes.
More on "Upcoming" screen...
* If you would like the Upcoming screen to use your favorites as well in order to determine the upcoming departures please check the checkbox "Filter upcoming departures" in the Settings screen.
With this update, I've made certain actions that were "hidden" in context menus of Ride Metra 1.x easier to get to in Ride Metra v2.x.
* You'll now be able to lookup schedules on different dates by clicking on the calendar icon in the action bar of the home screen.
* Clicking on the map icon next to the station names will take you over to your default Maps app.
* You can now favorite a route by simply pressing the star icon of a given route.
If you are experiencing issues please feel free to send me an email at email@example.com describing the issue and I'll try to have it resolved as soon as possible.