LIVE data in select cities:
** LIVE Seattle Bus Times **
** LIVE NJ Bus Schedule **
** LIVE cta Chicago bus times**
** LIVE Boston Metro north locations **
** LIVE Los Angeles Bus Schedules **
** LIVE San Francisco muni Bus Schedules **
** LIVE D.C. Metro and D.C Bus Schedules **
** LIVE ttc Toronto bus timetables **
Operating in over 60 regions worldwide:
Albany, NY (CDTA schedules)
Albuquerque, NM (ABQ RIDE schedules)
Austin, TX (Capital Metro, MetroRail)
Boston, MA (MBTA schedules, Massport) *(LIVE)*
Brockton, MA (BAT)
Chicago, IL (CTA, Metra, Pace) *(LIVE)*
O'Hare & Midway Red Line Blue Line
Cleveland, OH (RTA, The Rapid schedules, Healthline)
Corona, CA (Metrolink Schedules)
Dallas. TX (DART, TRE)
Denver, CO (RTD)
Flagstaff, AZ (Mountain Line),
Fort Wayne, IN (Citilink)
Framingham, MA (CATA)
Gloucester, MA (CATA)
Green Bay, WI (Green Bay Metro)
Hampton Roads, VA (HRTA)
Honolulu, HI (TheBus)
Houston, TX (METRORail, METRO Bus)
Island County, WA (Mukilteo-Clintons, Island Transit)
Las Vegas, NV (RTC Transit)
Lehigh and Northampton, PA (Mountaintop)
Lexington, KY (Lextran schedules)
Los Angeles & Santa Ana, CA *(LIVE)*
- (Metro schedules, Metrolink scheules, RTA, OCTA, Burbank Bus timetables, Torrance Transit schedules)
Louisville, KY (TARC)
Lowell, MA (LRTA, Lowell Line)
Madison, WI (Madison Metro)
Martha's Vineyard, MA (VTA)
Maryland & Washington D.C. *(LIVE)*
- (Metro timetables, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit, Ride On, Fairfax Connector, MdTA)
Miami, FL (Miami metrobus,metrorail,metromover,Miami-Dade Transit)
Milwaukee, WI (MCTS schedules)
New York, NY *(LIVE)*
- (NYC Subway schedules,MTA Buses, NJ Transit,Long Island Rail Road,Metro-North
Railroad schedules, PATH, NICE, Staten Island Ferry)
Palm Bay, FL (SCAT)
Philadelphia, PA (SEPTA, NJ Transit,PATCO)
Portland, OR (TriMet)
Redding, PA (BARTA)
Sacramento, CA (Sacramento Regional Transit)
Salem, MA (MBTA)
Salt Lake City, UT (UTA schedules,Frontrunner)
San Antonio, TX (VIA)
San Diego, CA (MTS, NCTD)
San Francisco Bay, CA *(LIVE)*
- (MUNI, BART, AC Transit, VTA, samTrans,Caltrain,Golden Gate Transit,County Connection)
Santa Rosa, CA (CityBus)
Seattle, WA *(LIVE)* (Metro Transit,Sound Transit,City of Seattle,Pierce Transit)
Springfield, IL (SMTD)
Tampa / St Petersburg, FL (HART, TBARTA, TECO Line, PSTA)
Victorville, CA (VVTA)
Wilmington, NC (Wave Transit schedules)
Adelaide (Adelaide Metro)
Halifax (Metro Transit)
Ottawa (OC Transpo, Transitway)
- (TTC schedules, GO Transit, YRT, Brampton Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Guelph Transit)
Vancouver (TransLink, BC Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express, False Creek Ferries)
Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit)
Budapest (BKK menetrendek)
Torino (GTT orari)
Szczecin (ZDiTM rozkłady jazdy)
Łódź (MPK rozkłady jazdy)
Berlin (BVG Fahrplan, vBB Fahrplan)
Estonia (TAK sõiduplaanid, TTTK sõiduplaanid, Elron, Elektriraudtee)
Feedback: How can we make your experience better?
Contact Information: email@example.com
StopanGo gives no warranty as to the validity of routes or schedules. They are subject to change and this is beyond stopango’s control. User assumes all risks of use, and StopanGo assumes no responsibility for any delays or losses resulting from such use.
Using GPS consumes battery life at a faster rate.
stopango transport schedule trip where bus mobile departures
*** Featured on Google Play homepage in 20 countries *** MTA App Quest award winner ***
• Live arrivals: Click a nearby station on the map, or search for a specific line
• Trip planner: Compare between alternate routes to your destination
• Step by step navigation: Easily find your way on the map, including walking directions
• Real time service alerts / advisories: Receive real time updates with push notifications on the lines you use frequently
• Static transport system maps for NY, LA, SF, Boston, Chicago, Miami and other popular train / subway / tram systems (a PDF viewer is required).
How is Moovit "powered by the crowd"?
Moovit is a real cooperative, community-driven project. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, then add real-time data from operators and users.
Just by riding with Moovit open, you help contribute live data back to the community. You can also send active reports about your ride or station from the report button.
Supported cities and agencies in the US:
• Atlanta: Atlanta Rapid Transit, MARTA
• Ann Arbor: TheRide, UMICH
• Austin: Capital Metro
• Boston: Boston Subway, CATA, Massport, MBTA Bus Ferry, Light Rail, Rail, MetroWest Regional Transit Authority, RIPTA
• Buffalo: NFTA Bus and Metro
• Chicago: CTA, CTA-L, Metra, PACE
• Cincinnati: Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority
• Cleveland: Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
• Dallas / Fort Worth: DART, Commuter Rail, Light Rail, Streetcar, The T
• DC Baltimore: Arlington Transit, DC Circulator, Fairfax Connector, MARC, MET-Bus, Metro Subway, MTA, RideOn
• Denver: RTD, RTD Light Rail
• Detroit: DDOT
• Hampton Roads: Hampton Roads Transit (HRT)
• Huston: METRO
• Kansas City: KCATA, The JO
• Las Vegas: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC)
• Los Angeles: LA Big Blue Bus, Free Airport Shuttle, LADOT, LAX FlyAway, Metro, Metrolink Trains, OCTA, PVTransit, Riverside Transit, Torrance Transit
• Louisville: TARC - Transit Authority of River City
• Madison: Metro Transit
• Miami: BCT, MDT, MDT Metromover, MDT Metrorail
• Minneapolis-St.Paul: Airport (MAC), Maple Grove, Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Scott County, SouthWest Transit, U-Pass
• New York - New Jersey: CTTransit- Stamford, LIRR, Metro-North Railroad, MNR Hudson Rail Link, MTA Bus Company, MTA Rail, Nassau Inter-County Express, NJ TRANSIT Rail & Tram, Norwalk Transit, NY Waterway, NYC Subway, Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation, Shore Line East
• New Orleans RTA: Tram and Bus
• Philadelphia: SEPTA Rail, Subway & Trolley
• Phoenix: Valley Metro LRT
• Pittsburgh: Port Authority Subway & Funicular
• Portland: TriMet
• Salt Lake City: UTA
• San Diego: MTS, North County Transit District
• Seattle: Kitsap Transit, Metro Transit, ST Bus, Light Rail, Washington State Ferries
• San Francisco Bay Area: AC Transit, AirBART, BART, Baylink, Blue & Gold Fleet, Caltrain, County Connection, Golden Gate Transit, Harbor Bay Ferry, Marguerite Shuttle, Marin Transit, Menlo Park Midday Shuttle, MUNI, SamTrans, SF Cable Car, VTA
• St. Louis: Metro St. Louis
• Tampa - St. Petersburg: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, PSTA
• Toronto: GO Transit, Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay, Toronto Subway, TTC, York Region Transit
• Montreal: AMT, RTL, STM, STL
• Ottawa: OC Transpo
• Vancouver: CMBC, SkyTrain, TransLink, WCEX
• Winnipeg: Winnipeg Transit
• Calgary: Calgary Transit, CTrain
• Edmonton: ETS
We'd love to hear from you and stay connected:
• Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
• Follow us on Twitter: @moovitapp
A great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app.
- Traffic detail just got even better! Now we show detailed traffic conditions down to 800 feet of detail and include 4 million miles of road worldwide, a million more than ever before.
- We've added the latest version of Google Maps which improves accuracy of your location and helps save battery power and data usage.
- Look for larger fonts for times/text throughout the app to make it easier to read in the car.
- We said goodbye to the carousel on the top of the screen and replaced it with an easier to use drop down menu.
- We made the app even smarter. It detects that you are Home and opens on Work, and it opens on Home when you are at Work.
- Mini Map on the News screen now show your entire route for easier navigation.
- Cameras are now loaded in order of your commute from start to finish so you can see the trouble spots along the way.
- We've added support for the following tablets - Nexus 7 & 10, Samsung Galaxy 7 & 10
INRIX Is the most accurate traffic, routing and road alert app that gives you control of your commute. Choose your fastest route, decide the best time to leave, know your arrival time in advance and share it with friends and family.
INRIX crowd sources data from more than just phones. We have GPS data from over millions trucks, cameras, road sensors, in- car navigation systems. We also track local events that impact traffic. INRIX is trusted by most of the top car manufacturers in the world including Ford, BMW, and Toyota for their in-car navigation systems.
The app makes it easy for you to report immediately and share accidents, hazards and police activity. Using the app is a win for the whole driver community, helping everyone save time, money and avoid frustration.
“Once you load this app, your traffic intelligence gathering capabilities skyrocket.” MAC|Life
• Traffic detail just got even better! Now with XD Traffic we show detailed traffic conditions down to 800 feet of detail and include 4 million miles of road worldwide, a million more than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by that baseball game traffic again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the fastest routes to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts for accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Let your friends know when you will be there.
• Departure Alerts: Tells you when to leave for an on-time arrival.
• Community Traffic Reporting: See timely incident reports from the community of INRIX drivers.
• Traffic Cameras: See real time traffic conditions.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of places
• Gas/Fuel Prices: See gas prices reported via credit card transactions updated hourly.
INRIX has the best traffic and road incident data for over 2.8 million miles of roads in over 32 countries. Major cities include: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Dallas, Houston, Miami, Honolulu, Atlanta, Boston, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, San Diego, Phoenix, Toronto, Montréal, Vancouver, Calgary, Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Brasília, Rome, Milan, Napoli, Torino, Madrid, Barcelona.
- United States (Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Seattle, Miami, Tampa, Space Coast), Canada (Edmonton, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Halifax, Toronto, Montreal), UK (London), Australia (all cities), New Zealand (Auckland), Ireland (Dublin)
- Public transport, private services (taxi, shuttle), car, motorcycle, bicycle (including bike sharing), and walking
Useful in every case!
- For Tourists:
+ Need to find your way around in a new city? Just use the address box to enter your next destination!
+ Already added your destination to your phone's calendar? TripGo will find it!
+ Want to save a trip for later? Just tap the "Reminder" icon!
- For Commuters:
+ Want to know how late the train is? Tap on the train station icon. Data is updated live, so you can keep up-to-date as the train falls further behind.
+ Want 1-click timetable access? Add the stop to your favorites (by tapping star icon) and add the TripGo widget to your home screen.
PROVIDERS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND:
- Adelaide, SA: Adelaide Metro
- Auckland, NZ: Auckland Transport.
- Brisbane, QLD: TransLink [*] - and the CityCycle network.
- Canberra, ACT: ACTION
- Christchurch, NZ: Metro Christchurch [*], Metro Timaru
- Darwin, NT: Territory's PT, Fast Ferries
- Melbourne, VIC: Metro Trains, Yarra Trams, Metropolitan Buses and some airport buses. Has most PTV services (Public Transport Victoria) - and the bike share network.
- Northern Queensland: QConnect, Sunbus, TAG
- Perth, WA: Transperth, TransBusselton, TransFeraldton, Banbury City Transit.
- Sydney, NSW: CityRail [*], Sydney Buses [*], Light Rail, Sydney Ferries, Busways Hillbus [*]
- Wellington, NZ: MetLink
PROVIDERS IN CANADA:
- Edmonton, AB: Edmonton Transit System
- Vancouver, BC: TransLink, West Coast Express, British Columbia Rapid Transport Company, BC Transit
- Winnipeg, MB: Winnipeg Transit
- Halifax, NS: Metro Transit (HRM)
- Thunder Bay, ON: Thunder Bay Transit [*]
- Toronto, ON: Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, TTC [*], York Region Transit [*] - and the BIXI bike network
- Montreal, QC: Agence métropolitaine de transport [*] (incl. Express), CIT, MRC, OMIT Sainte-Julie, Réseau de transport de Longueuil - and the BIXI bike network
- Quebec City, QC: Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC)
PROVIDERS IN THE UK AND IRELAND:
• Dublin: Dublin Bus, Irish Rail, Luas - and the Dublin Bike share network
• London: Transport for London - and the Barclays Cycle bike share network
PROVIDERS IN THE UNITED STATES:
- Los Angeles, CA: Metro [*], MetroLink, MTS, North County Transit District
- San Francisco, CA: AC Transit [*], BART [*], CalTrain, SF Municipal Transportation Agency, VTA, Golden Gate Transit, Marin Transit and several more - and the Bay Area bike share network.
- Washington, DC: MET, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit [*], Fairfax Connector, Virginia Railway Express [*] - and the Capital Bikeshare network.
- Miami, FL: Broward Country Transit and Miami Dade Transit.
- Space Coast, FL: Space Coast Area Transit.
- Tampa, FL: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, Manatee County Area Transit, PSTA, Sarasota County Area Transit.
- Chicago, IL: Chicago Transit Authority, Metra, and Pace Suburban Bus Service - and the Divvy Bike network.
- Balimore, MD: Maryland Transit, Montgomery County Ride On [*]
- New York, NY: MTA [*], Long Island Rail Road, Metro North, NJ Transit, PATH, Staten Island Ferry and a few more - and the Citi Bike network.
- Portland, OR: TriMet [*], Cherriots, City of Albany / Linn Benton Loop, South Metro, and several smaller operators.
- Seattle, WA: King County Marine Division, Metro Transit, Seattle Street Car, and Sound Transit.
PROVIDERS IN VIETNAM (beta)
-Ho Chi Minh City: SaiGon Bus
[*] including real-time data
Landscape and portrait modes, works in all Tablets.
Free App, Ad supported
Cities covered included: Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Miami, Atlanta, Boston, San Francisco, Sacramento, San Bernardino, Seattle, Phoenix, San Diego, Denver, Portland, El Paso, Minneapolis, Tampa, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, St Louis, Columbus, Detroit, Orlando, Kansas, San Antonio, Virginia Beach, Arlington, Richmond, Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Las Vegas, Austin, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Tucson, Milwaukee, Louisville, Fresno, Chattanooga, New Jersey, Colorado Springs, Boise, Des Moines, Omaha, Amarillo, Palm Beach, Corpus Christi, Raleigh, Lubbock, Laredo,Stockton, Bakersfield, Redding and Honolulu.
Use the Menu button to customize the application and the setting are saved for the next time.
To list all cameras in a city, search empty in search tab.
More than 3000 cameras.
Images sourced from diverse municipalities website.
Some camera images will not be available due maintenance or climate conditions.
Help us to improve the application, send bugs by email (rather than rating it bad), write critical comments but please be constructive, thanks.
* Real-time traffic map
* Extensive traffic camera network
* 24/7 speed, accident, & construction coverage
* Personalized routes showing ONLY the conditions on your drive
* Unmatched traffic detail with just a tap of the map
* GPS integration for hands-free operation
For more than a decade, California drivers have had a secret weapon in their daily commute -- Sigalert. Now Sigalert has been expanded to offer its uniquely simple and powerful service in more than 75 metropolitan areas across the U.S. Now Sigalert has more users than any other online traffic service (comScore/MediaMetrix data from January 2011).
The Sigalert Android app is simple to use, but packed with information:
*** MORE THAN JUST RED/YELLOW/GREEN -- Sigalert offers incredibly detailed speed information. Sigalert's users know when traffic is moving 25 miles per hour and when it's moving 40 miles per hour. Shouldn't you?
*** CONSTANTLY UPDATED REPORTS ON ACCIDENTS, CONSTRUCTION, AND TRAFFIC JAMS - Sigalert features data from Total Traffic Network. Our 24/7 coverage of road conditions comes from hundreds of professional traffic reporters stationed in state-of-the art data centers across the U.S.
*** THE BEST TRAFFIC CAMERAS IN THE BUSINESS - Sigalert features the most extensive network of real-time traffic cameras available. You can see actual traffic conditions along your route right now.
Albany | Albuquerque | Allentown | Atlanta | Augusta | Austin | Baltimore | Baton Rouge | Birmingham | Boston | Boulder | Bridgeport | Buffalo | Cape Cod | Central Jersey | Charleston | Charlotte | Chattanooga | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbia SC | Columbus | Dallas | Dayton | Denver | Des Moines | Detroit | Durham | Fairfield | Flint | Fort Wayne | Fresno | Ft. Myers | Gary | Grand Rapids | Greensboro | Greenville | Harrisburg | Hartford | Houston | Indianapolis | Inland Empire | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Lancaster | Las Vegas | Long Island | Los Angeles | Louisville | Madison | Manchester | Memphis | Miami | Milwaukee | Minneapolis-St. Paul | Nashua | Nashville | New Haven | New Orleans | New York | Norfolk | North Jersey | Oklahoma City | Omaha | Orange County | Orlando | Philadelphia | Phoenix | Pittsburgh | Portland | Portsmouth | Providence | Pueblo | Raleigh | Richmond | Rochester | Sacramento | Salem | Salt Lake City | San Antonio | San Diego | San Francisco | Scranton | Seattle | Spokane | Springfield | St. Louis | Syracuse | Tacoma | Tampa | Toledo | Tucson | Tulsa | Washington, DC | West Palm Beach | Westchester | Wichita | Wilkes-Barre | Winston-Salem | Worcester, and more!
If you enjoy the app please feel free to rate it, add a comment and tell your friends about it.
• Integrated Metra "Rail-Time Tracker" service.
• Automatic backups and restore of preferences.
• Intuitive method to favorite a route.
• See all the stops for a specific trip.
• Offline viewing of train schedules for present and future dates.
• Add favorite routes.
• Find nearby stations.
• View upcoming departures nearest to you.
• Get directions to stations from your current location.
• Search for stations and Metra rail lines.
• Pull to refresh the Metra service advisory alerts.
New features in v2.0+
The layout and structure of how content is relayed to you has drastically changed in this release. The home or "main" screen is now a user navigable screen that flows from the left to right and right to left just by swipe of your finger. You'll be presented with 4 different pages: Nearby, Upcoming, Lines and Favorites.
* Nearby - provides a list of all the stations nearby you. Simple right?
* Upcoming - uses the preferred Metra rail line that you've configured in your settings and any favorites saved to intuitively decide the best and most relevant departures from your nearest station.
* Lines - provides a list of all the Metra rail lines.
* Favorites - is the home to all your saved routes.
More on "Upcoming" screen...
* If you would like the Upcoming screen to use your favorites as well in order to determine the upcoming departures please check the checkbox "Filter upcoming departures" in the Settings screen.
With this update, I've made certain actions that were "hidden" in context menus of Ride Metra 1.x easier to get to in Ride Metra v2.x.
* You'll now be able to lookup schedules on different dates by clicking on the calendar icon in the action bar of the home screen.
* Clicking on the map icon next to the station names will take you over to your default Maps app.
* You can now favorite a route by simply pressing the star icon of a given route.
If you are experiencing issues please feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issue and I'll try to have it resolved as soon as possible.
This App is for use in Hong Kong.
To beat traffic in more than 100 cities in the United States, please download “Traffic Smart: Beat Traffic” or “TrafficSmart USA”. Major US cities supported include, but not limited to: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boise, Boston (BOS), Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Colorado Springs, Columbus, Dallas, Daytona Beach, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Greenville, Hampton Roads, Hartford, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Long Island, Los Angeles (LA), Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Haven, New Orleans, New York City (NYC), Newark, Ogden, Orlando, Philadelphia (Philly), Phoenix, Pittsburgh (PIT), Portland, Provo, Raleigh, Riverside, Rochester, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco (SFO), Seattle, St Louis, Tampa, & Washington DC.
Traffic Smart supports major highways, freeways, streets and roads in these US States: Arizona (AZ), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), District of Columbia (DC), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Missouri (MO), Nevada (NV), New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), Ohio (OH), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), South Carolina (SC), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).
Major functions in Live Traffic and Weather in Hong Kong:
* “Dual Search Mode” – You can search camera locations easily in text mode or map mode
* “Cross-harbour Journey Time” - The journey time indicators provide you with average time for crossing the harbour between Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.
* “Traffic Speed Map” - The traffic speed map provides you with the average traffic speed of the major roads in Hong Kong Island and Kowloon
* "My Favorites" – You can store your favorite camera locations so that you can see their real-time snapshots with a simple touch.
* “Multiple Snapshots” – You can see real-time snapshots of multiple cameras (e.g. both entrances of the Cross Harbour Tunnel) on the same screen at the same time.
* “24 Hour News Alert & Archive” – This app memorizes the special traffic alerts for the past 24 hours so that you can have a better understanding of the traffic conditions.
* “Live Weather” – You can see the most up-to-date weather information and warnings provided by the Hong Kong Observatory.
I use Google Maps to monitor real-time traffic every day when I commute, but there are 2 things that I find it does not do:
1. I cannot specify the exact route I intend to take to and from work. Google Maps is very good at telling me how drive to new places. I'm better at finding the best way to and from work every day.
2. Google Maps does not inform me that while traffic is flowing on my route right now, it will be backed up at the choke point when I reach it in 20 minutes.
WW is designed to bridge these gaps.
Each route is defined by an origin, destination and route. For example: "Wheaton MD", "Crystal City VA", "GW Parkway".
You can then attach a web link created on the PC version of Google Maps to check real-time traffic on each of your routes.
Additionally, WW has a trip recorder. By recording your actual commuting time, you enable WW to predict which of your routes is typically fastest as a function of when you start you commute. You can then use the web link to check for unusual real-time traffic delays.
To record trip data:
1. Start Which Way before you begin your commute.
If Which Way is already running, press Restart.
At this point Which Way will display a button for each defined route. The buttons are in order of increasing commute time and each button displays the estimated time of commute (based on *your* historic commuting data) before the name of the route.
2. Press Stop when you reach your destination to bring up the data recording screen. Edit the values as necessary (new origins, destinations and routes can be added to the defaults by selecting "new") and press enter.
It's that simple!
0. This is the free trial version of Which Way. It is identical to Which Way PRO except that it is limited to 6 total routes (not including the examples) and about 6 months of trip recording.
1. WW ships with my commuting data from Wheaton MD to Crystal City VA that I've been recording for > 2 years.
2. This app was previously known as Which Way DC.
3. Wouldn't it be great if the prediction was based on historic travel time *and* current traffic conditions? I'm working on it...
4. Sometimes there are issues with the way that the Google Maps link opens on the phone vs. the way it appears on a PC web page. This question has been asked on Google's Maps Forum (https://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/forum/#!category-topic/maps/issues-and-troubleshooting/maps/mobile-android/mobile-app/YMwpPBNnNlU) but not yet answered. If anyone has a workaround (or any other suggestions), please email me (I can't reply to comments).
5. You can attach any valid web link to the button -- it doesn't need to be Google Maps. Again, I'd be interested in what web links people find useful -- please email.
Detects your location and shows the trains arriving on the nearest station. Never miss a train!
You can save your favorites which will allow you to see the arrival information on single click.
For Wheels, it covers the route#1, 8A, 8B, 10E, 10W.