••• Features •••
• A refined real-time combat system, based on the award-winning "Battleheart". Move your character or attack your foes through simple taps, and unleash powerful special moves at the right moment to turn the tide of battle!
• Unparalleled animation and VFX make every battle a visual feast!
• An astounding 150+ unique skills across 12 classes to customize your character with. Poison your foes, crush them with giant two-handed weapons, put them to sleep with a song, or simply blow them up with a meteor strike. And with our unique multi-classing system, it's possible to combine classes into a nearly limitless number of combinations.
• Over 200 unique pieces of equipment to further tailor your character's play style.
• Incredible boss battles that will put your hero to the test!
For support, please visit www.mikamobile.com!
You are the Rogue Miner. You find yourself in a vast, hostile world, and the only way to survive is to mine and fight your way through each level, gathering all of the gems you see.
Once you get all of the gems, you will gain experience and return to the Overworld, until you enter the next dungeon and return to the adventure.
Find Ores and Enchantments to craft new tools and weapons to better equip yourself. But be careful. The amount of time you can spend digging in each level is limited by how many torches you can find, and many types of enemies are there to challenge you.
Level up your stats in the way you choose: increase
*Strength to become a stronger fighter,
*Intelligence to become a better spell user, or
*Agility to become better at dodging traps and enemies. Or level up your
*Craft to explore new Biomes and use more powerful Ores.
Unlock the mystery of a procedurally generated world where magic and mystery abound. Unlock the secrets of the 7 Temples and the Pyramid: if you can avoid getting killed by the traps. Can you find and beat the three Bosses to unlock your character's ultimate power?
Explore, battle and dig your way through glaciers, lava pits, flying castles, jungles, swamps, and much more.
From the creator of the highly acclaimed GEM GOBLIN comes the NEXT CHAPTER in the saga:
Terrain of dungeon changes every time! ?
Variety of items, monsters, some of personality dungeon,
Trying to complete!
ー Full version Introduction ー
* Ads will disappear
* Add third weapon button
* Add weapon switch button
* Add pierce switch button
* Add other dash button
* ITEM BOX 3 (Deposit 20.000G)
* Add pad type 2
Both Pixel Dungeon and Shattered Pixel Dungeon belong to the roguelike genre. The dungeon and items are randomly generated, so no two play sessions are the same. Roguelike games are difficult and feature permanent death (no loading a save to try again!). While you may try and fail many times, this makes winning all the more satisfying.
Here are the current differences from Pixel Dungeon:
- Rogue and Mage classes reworked with a new exclusive item!
- Texts and boss/quest encounters in the sewers completely reworked!
- Degradation disabled
- Rings completely overhauled, 6 totally new rings!
- Wands completely overhauled, most completely reworked!
- New item class: ARTIFACTS! unique utility items that do not need scrolls of upgrade!
- New food and plant types
- Many potions/seeds/scrolls tweaked to be more useful, a few nerfed as well.
- Dew vial no longer autorevives, but can now bless an ankh.
- many balance tweaks and bugfixes
Shattered Pixel Dungeon is constantly being updated, so expect this list to grow!
It is of the utmost importance that Shattered Pixel Dungeon still feels and plays like Pixel Dungeon, if you encounter any bugs or issues please contact me and I will try to sort them out. If something seems out of place or overpowered/underpowered, let me know and I'll look into it.
Shattered Pixel Dungeon is open source under the GPLv3 Licence. It is currently using v1.7.5a of Pixel Dungeon's source, and will be updated when new source is available. You can find the current Shattered Pixel Dungeon source here: https://github.com/00-Evan/shattered-pixel-dungeon
If you would like to do any work with this source code, please contact me first as a courtesy.
• Retro RPG pixel art
• Old school gameplay
• Complete each quest to unlock characters and abilities
• Fast paced, yet complex puzzles
• Make your way through the tiny dungeon levels
• RPG level up system
“If you love tile puzzle games, then you will love this!”
“Wonder, marvel, genius!”
“I love this retro marvel quest rpg!”
“Makes me feel like I am on an endless quest.”
“Can’t get enough of the puzzle madness.”
“The main quest is how far can you get.”
“As awesome as tiny dice dungeon.”
“Such an epic rpg, full of danger and wonder.”
"Wow, what a marvel!"
√ Large, procedurally generated dungeons full of riches
√ No In-App purchases or advertisment. Buy it and play it!
√ Over 120 enemies to defeat
√ Five playable classes
√ True 'rogue-like' experience made right for mobile gaming
This rogue-like game is specifically made for the mobile platform. Procedurally generated dungeons with interesting layouts makes it hard to find the end boss. Backtracking
Project was created to provide players with new experience and content. Another important part of our project is developing multilingual support for the game. With every update we try to stay as close to our community as possible. And if one day you\'ll see your idea implemented in the game...
Thanks for your creativity =)
Some additional info you can find at http://pixeldungeon.wikia.com/wiki/Mod_-_Remixed_Pixel_Dungeon
You can find source for this game at https://github.com/NYRDS/pixel-dungeon-remix
If You wish participate in localization to other languages please visit:
You can find our blog at https://nyrds.wordpress.com/ ( mostly in Russian, but going to be bilingual soon )
Difference from original:
- Option to change language. (currently supported: English, Russian)
- New monster and NPC
- Toxic gas and fire able to interact with more items
- New types of «food»
- New items and new properties for some old items
- Seeds can be eaten now =)
148Apps: 4/5 "Sarcastically difficult"
Quest of Dungeons is a turn based dungeon crawler game featuring a good old 16-bit retro artistic look.
That thing people usually skip
An unspecific evil Dark Lord has stolen all the light, so your mission is to enter his lair and defeat him. That's it, now go get him.
By playing as either a Warrior, a Wizard, a Assassin or a Shaman you have to traverse dungeons, defeat enemies and loot everything you can in order to survive. You can learn new skills in Tomes you find along the way and buy/sell items at shops.
The entire game is procedural so you won't find items/enemies in the same place each time you play.
-4 Difficulty levels
-Permadeath - Once you die, game over man, game over!
-Shop - buy and sell items/weapons
You got 7 days before he can start his evil ritual to summon an ancient demon from the sacrificing of the children. Each region of the realm contains some dangerous place where you can find various help and you can choose your own path to choose your rewards. But do not loose time, if you want to save all the children...
Fight monsters, grab loot, become more powerful and save the children to prevent the blood cult to summon the demon.
You can try the free version here
- Turn based RPG
- Roguelike: Dying is fun!
- 5 races
- 18 Differents classes
- More than 150 class abilities and spells for characters
- More than 100 monsters
- 20 Differents dungeons with specific rewards
- Magic system based on spell schools and magic affinity for more diversity and replayability
This evil power turned into terrible monsters and Eternal War began, a time of suffering and struggle for survival threatened by evil creatures. Centuries later, through the Witches and the hero who they found, the war ended and the enemies were sealed in the Oneiric World or World of Dreams.
Your adventure begins in the role of Khoma, whose father was cursed by the Blue Witch and is in a deep dream.
That's why he's looking for the Red Witch, who can help him.
■ Explore a vast kingdom full of secrets.
■ Overcome the dungeons with hard puzzles.
■ Use and get new magic spells to open your way.
■ Combat fearsome enemies.
■ Prove your skills as an adventurer finding more than 400 treasures.
■ Complete the secondary lines of the game to get rewards.
■ Meet the craziest characters and discover the weirdest stories you could imagine.
■ Enjoy over 10 hours of gameplay.
■ Game in English and Spanish
■ 100% free to play. No IAPs.
It's time to indie games! Khoma's father needs you! And you have no excuse because Stories of Bethem is totally free. There is only one requirement: To have fun!
Are you stuck? Take a look at the walkthrough on YouTube:
You will love it if you like: old school games, SNES, RPG, adventure, puzzles, exploring, indie games, pixel art, console games, hard games, dungeons, free games, classic.
A new turn-based Role Playing Game in the classic style of the legendary Computer Role Playing Games that defined the genre.
✓Dungeon crawling action!
✓Screen swiping combat!
✓More than just DUNGEON CRAWLING action!
✓Explore vast worlds and over 160 maps!
✓Not just trapped in a dungeon, explore wilderness and cities!
✓Level up by crushing your foes and finishing Quests!
✓Perma-Save game system with 3 game slots!
✓3 races to choose from Human, Dwarf, Elf!
✓Over one hundred NPCs to interact with!
✓Each race has their own starter location, making gameplay feel fresh and unique!
✓18 different quests!
✓Secrets to uncover!
✓Detailed pixel style art!
✓Over the top animations for your defeated foes!
✓Quickgame - a Perma-Death Rogue-Like to jump into uniquely random generated
✓Auto-Mapping and large detailed world map!
✓A wizard named Throzdin!!!!
The procedurally-generated dungeon and vast array of possible items gives immense replay value. Some games you'll find a good weapon early, other times you'll rely on wands or potions, or some combination. Sometimes in sheer desperation you'll read a random unidentified scroll... will it be a scroll of fire that incinerates your clothes? Will it be a blessed scroll of teleportation for the ultimate escape?
If you have every played NetHack, DCSS, etc, this game will show you a whole new form of the "roguelike" genre.
This game is as much about the journey as the destination. You will die frequently, but you will learn tricks that will help your next valiant attempt until you one day conquer the dungeon!
When you get good enough to survive to 300 feet, you will be asked to upgrade your character to access the full dungeon. This is a one-off purchase for each type of character (for example, the sorcerer and sorceress are a single type - Evil Mages). The whole game can be played with any character - you only need to purchase your favourite character(s). This can also be seen/purchased in advance under Options/Store.
Some older versions are available from http://wazhack.com/android
This great RPG has magic, dungeons, pizza, and jokes galore. If you ever enjoyed 8bit and 16bit role playing game, pen and paper rpg and nerd humor, you are going to love this game!
Do&De features NO in-app purchases (IAP) - you get the entire game for free! Only ads!
* 20 hours of story and 20 hours of extras, adventures, side-quests, and more!
* Turn-based, easy-to-learn combat
* Change your party order to apply special bonuses
* 100 levels of experience
* More than 200 special powers and spells
* More than 300 enemies
* More than 500 items between potions, chips, weapons, shirts, and armor
* More than 700 locations,
* More than 10,000 lines of dialog
* Epic Flying Spaghetti Monster!
See what the users are saying on our official Facebook page:
Enter the world of PIXEL HEROES and prepare yourself for a thrilling RPG/Roguelike experience like you have never seen before!
Explore a randomized world full of hilarious events, deadly dungeons and the weirdest NPCs you will ever meet in a game!
Choose three heroes for your party and take them on a journey that will be completely different each time you start a new game. Bath in a pool of procedurally generated loot and defeat the evil forces that threaten the township of Pixton!
• 30 unique hero classes to unlock, each with individual skills and attributes.
• More procedurally generated axes, spears, maces, swords, shields, bows, crossbows, spells and prayers than a lama has hair on its body.
• 13 mystic and beautifully cruel dungeons to explore. With epic bossfights waiting!
• 3 campaigns to unlock, each with its own final dungeon and boss.
• Permadeath! You know you want it.
• A detailed graveyard where you can mourn your dead heroes, compare their statistics and see which of their choices led to their tragic death.
• Completely crazy NPCs, each one of them with a significant storyline that you can follow to unlock cool stuff!
• Tons of random events that you will encounter on your way, expecting you to make important choices. Will you yell at the cat like a crazy idiot?
• Many achievements and unlockables, try to get them all and become the most badass Pixel Heroes player in the world!
• Tablet support
Hoplite aims to make you think before you act. Every move counts!
Make strategical choices to upgrade your abilities.
Procedurally generated levels give a new experience every play.
Leaderboard and achievements through Google Play - This is optional. Don't log in when prompted if you don't want to use it!
Pocket Tactics: 5/5. http://www.pockettactics.com/reviews/review-hoplite/
Touch Arcade: 5/5. http://toucharcade.com/2014/01/08/hoplite-review/
A one time purchase, granting premium features across multiple devices* (using Google Play).
Venture deeper, earn achievements, unlock additional choices and access challenge mode.
* Please note: In-App purchases are not available instantly on devices they were not purchased from. You will need to wait a few hours or clear Google Play's cache on the second device.
* User-friendly interface
* 8 different tilesets to choose from
* Touch screen support
* Soft keyboard support
* Physical keyboard support
* Trackball support
* Optional Wizard mode
* Autokick feature
* Autopickup feature
* Custom tilesets
* Lock View: do not center around character if map can fit on screen
* Hearse: enable players to share bones files over the internet
* Fast action, physics enabled 2D game.
* 3 worlds, 27 levels.
* Variety of enemies with different abilities.
* Earn stars and high scores.