Find out how the Samsung Gear S makes your life easier with this intuitive Experience App.
Samsung Gear S Experience App Overview
- Take a look at the elegant curved design and comfortable fit with rich and intuitive UI.
2. Advance Wearable Communicator
- Discover the awesome ways to stay connected even when you are away from your phone with 3G or Wi-Fi connection
3. Leading Edge Wearable Features
- Dive into Gear S extended productivity features & stand-alone applications
4. Personal Fitness Monitor
- Find out more about Gear S enhanced sensors, built-in GPS and robust S Health features designed to help you stay fit and motivated
Devices supported: Android Smartphone (4.0 or above)
The Lifelog interface is colorful, intuitive, graphic and animated - it lets you look back on any day to see how active you were, where you went and how you got there. You can also see what pictures you took, the music you listened to and how you were communicating that day. Life Bookmarks are special moments that you want to save in detail.
To best enjoy SmartWear, Sony asks that your device is running Android 4.4; KitKat, has support for Bluetooth®4.0 Low Energy and that you are using Sony SmartWear apparel - SmartBand, SmartBand Talk or SmartWatch 3. Each device will enable you to accurately log and capture your life - please visit our website for a detailed breakdown of how each SmartWear device functions with Lifelog.
To use this app with SmartBand and SmartBand Talk, you will need to install Smart Connect from Sony (pre-installed in Xperia™ smartphones). For SmartWatch 3, Lifelog runs as a wearable application to record your steps and running activity, and also feeds that data back to Lifelog on your Android smartphone.
You can now also access your Lifelog from the web - lifelog.sonymobile.com. You’ll be able to view your story in any screen size - from your smartphone to your tablet to your TV - all you have to do is log in using your Sony Entertainment Network account.
Please stay tuned to the Sony Mobile blog (http://blogs.sonymobile.com/tag/lifelog/) for the latest news.
Log your day every day, in detail.
- An environment that helps you benefit from nature's abundant positive energy.
- Meditation sessions and yogic practices to calm the mind.
- Detoxifying and cleansing spa treatments.
- Yoga to rejuvenate and cleanse not just the mind, but the body as well.
- Deep relaxation treatments.
- Anti-aging packages and anti-cellulite therapies.
- Fitness progammes that take care of excess weight and inch loss.
- Adequate nutrition with nourishing, organic and wholesome vegetarian food.
- De-stress mantras along with yoga philosophy and scriptures are also discussed.
- Sharing option
Share this exercise band workout trainer videos with your friends through Facebook FB, Twitter, Whatsapp, Gmail, hike, Yahoo, hangout etc.
FEATURES of this exercise routine apps:
* exercise for belly
* exercise for fitness
* exercise for leg
* fat burn body exercises
* exercise legs and arms
* exercise for legs
* exercise for arms
* exercise squats
* exercise stomach
* exercise tummy workout
* daily butt workout
* fat loss body workouts
* exercise for flat stomach
* exercise for waist
* exercise your bicep
* exercises to get abs
This no equipment workouts app will help you to learn exercise workout situps and push ups exersise, pull ups exercice, different types of sit ups, lower-body strength excercise, body toning exersice etc. Exercise whole body leaning is included in this home exercise YouTube video for man app along with six pack ab exercises, lower body workouts, tight butt workouts, flat abs moves, arm exercises, arm jiggle workouts. This exercise reward video app is much better than any of the exercise books, exercise ebooks, exercise kick boxing, exercise planks. Don't be an exercise planner. Do dailyworkouts using our circuit training assistant app. Always tell this to yourself. Exercise me !
7 Key Steps to Healthy Ageing
While maintaining your physical health is important to healthy ageing, it’s also key to value the experience and maturity you gain with advancing years. Practising healthy habits throughout your life is ideal, but it's never too late reap the benefits of taking good care of yourself, even as you get older.
Here are some healthy ageing tips that are good advice at any stage of life:
1) Stay physically active with regular exercise.
2) Stay socially active with friends and family and within your community.
3) Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet — dump the junk food in favour of fibre-rich, low-fat, and low-cholesterol eating.
4) Don't neglect yourself: Regular check-ups with your doctor, dentist, and optometrist are even more important now.
5) Take all medications as directed by your doctor.
6) Limit alcohol consumption and cut out smoking.
7) Get the sleep that your body needs.
8) Finally, taking care of your physical self is vital, but it’s important that you tend to your emotional health as well. Reap the rewards of your long life, and enjoy each and every day. Now is the time to savour good health and happiness.
Download our mobile app to:
- get updated health related news
- use our parking meter reminder
- use our tip calculator when eating out
- use our QR scanner
- send us your photo with information
- post your health comments to our User Wall
- enjoy some music from the past
- keep personal and private notes
.... and much more !