The McKinsey Insights app offers business news and analysis on the biggest issues facing senior executives today--from leadership and corporate strategy to the future of work and AI's impact on business and society. In addition, explore new articles on digitization, marketing, and analytics, across industries such as consumer goods, financial services, and tech. In fresh content updated daily, McKinsey consultants and contributing experts look at the latest in climate change, diversity and inclusion in the workplace, organizational restructuring, bringing data to bear on business strategy, and more. Content includes articles from McKinsey Quarterly, reports from the McKinsey Global Institute, podcasts, and videos.
This app allows you to:
- View recent and most popular content
- Save articles to your personal reading list for offline reading
- Browse and search by theme, industry, functional topic, and region
- Explore curated special collections on topics such as board performance, innovation and growth, disruptive technologies, and customer experience
- See which content is most popular with other readers
- Opt in to receive notifications when new content is published
- Register to personalize your app experience, including receiving content tailored to your interests as well as exclusive content
- Connect directly with McKinsey and share content via e-mail and social networks
Registration: All content is free.
About McKinsey & Company: Founded in 1926, McKinsey & Company is a global management-consulting firm. We are the trusted adviser to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.