FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT, QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
★ FOOD & DRINK DATABASE: The App is currently available for the UK (3,500+ food & drink photos), USA (2,000+ photos) and Portugal (900+ photos), with the database being expanded all the time.
★ PORTION SIZES: Up to 6 portion photos for each item (perfect for portion control & weight loss!)
★ BRANDED FOODS: Customer favourites, such as Kellogg’s, Domino’s, Danone, Weetabix, Ryvita, Yakult, Dorset Cereals, Innocent, Alpen, Nakd, Ready Brek… and many more coming soon!
★ FOOD & DRINK CATEGORIES: 22 different categories covering Biscuits & Crackers, Branded Foods, Bread, Breakfast, Cakes & Bakery, Desserts, Drinks, Eggs & Cheese, Fruit, Ingredients (for cooking & baking), Meals, Meal Accompaniments, Meat, Chicken & Fish, Nuts & Seeds, Potatoes, Rice, Pasta & Grains, Sauces & Spreads, Seasonal, Snacks, Take-aways, Vegetables & Pulses and Yoghurt.
★ MY FOODS: Take photos of your own food and add them to a customised list in the App!
★ MEAL CALCULATOR: No need for scales or complicated calculations! Just look at the food on your plate, find the food in the App, choose the relevant portion size & add it to the Meal Calculator.
★ INTEGRATED CALENDAR: Store a breakfast, lunch, dinner & 3 snacks per day in the Calendar to keep track of the food & drink you consume each day.
★DAILY TARGETS: Calculates your estimated calorie & nutrient intake and gives you daily targets for carbs, cals, protein, fat & 5-a-day.
★ RECIPE BUILDER: Add components of a recipe & the App will automatically calculate the nutritional information per serving.
★ EXERCISE: Calculates calories burned in a wide range of different exercise and keeps track of your activity in the Diary.
★ DOWNLOAD ALL IMAGES FACILITY: For using the App when no Internet access is available (e.g. in restaurants, on holiday, and when out & about.)
★ DIABETES AREA: Log your blood glucose readings and link the carbohydrate content of meals to the insulin calculator.
★ Compiled by Chris Cheyette MSc BSc (Hons) RD, Diabetes Specialist Dietitian & Yello Balolia BA (Hons), Photographic Artist.
PLEASE NOTE: The App is available for Android phones with OS 2.1 & up, with autofocus camera.
HAVE A SUGGESTION OR QUESTION? Email email@example.com and we'll do our best to help you or improve the App and release a free update. PLEASE USE OUR EMAIL AS WE’RE NOT ABLE TO RESPOND TO MARKET REVIEWS.
★ Customer Feedback about Carbs & Cals ★
“Perfect in every way! Very, very helpful and professional!!”
“This book has been life-changing for my son & husband, both of whom are diabetic.”
“Helped me realize how the portion sizes I was eating were far too large.”
“This is brilliant for anyone who needs to count their Carbs and Calories!”
“A must for diabetics.”
“Very useful for losing weight.”
“Well worth the purchase price - I can see me referring to this quite often.”
“Gives a real representation of how many carbs are in different portion sizes, and this is invaluable in carb counting.”
“Guesstimates are often way out, so this is a huge help.”
Are you tired of having to write down your Blood Sugar test results? Would you like a way to get ride of the pen and pencil? Well try Diabetes Tracker. We take the K.I.S.S. approach.
Do you have a sliding scale, fixed scale, baselines or a carb ratio to keep track of? Would you like one place to help you calculate how much insulin you take? Diabetes tracker is here to help with all of that.
If you want to track how much insulin you use or how much your blood sugar averages are, then Diabetes tracker is here to help you.
Good luck with your blood sugars and have a fun filled life. Please remember the numbers provided by the doctor are guidelines that should be followed with caution and forethought. My estimates are the same guidelines. Please take care of your self and have a long and happy life with your family. If you have any problems or questions please feel free to email me.
We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. The current version brings:
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
- Number input with your keyboard or a convenient on-screen number pad
- Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
- Automatic Android backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn't mean losing all of your data.
- Manual backup & restore: save all of your data to a file on your phone or favorite cloud service for later import.
- Share your data: email an html version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it to Google Drive or Dropbox for safe keeping.
- Notepad: take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we'll add them to the notes for you.
- A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
- Daily reminders: Get a notification at times you specify every day.
- Android Wear support: Reply to reminders by speaking your blood sugar into your smart watch.
- Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
- Cloud sync: sync your data a cloud service and keep all of your devices up to date.
- Medication tracking: track your medication along side your blood sugar readings.
* Highest overall rated Diabetes App in the world… AND IT’S FREE!
* Featured in the Wall Street Journal, NY Times and a dozen Diabetes Blogs
* CTIA 1st Place Award-Mobile Health Application
FOR TELCARE® AND NON-TELCARE BGM® USERS
Diabetes Pal helps track, analyze, and share blood glucose, medication, and food data manually AND automatically.
All data is synchronized and viewable at https://mytelcare.com for FREE.
With this app in hand, you or your loved ones can view every reading you’ve taken with the Telcare BGM® or manually entered.
- Automatic and manual data entry options
- Auto-syncs with MyTelcare.com, which automatically receives data sent from the cellular-enabled Telcare BGM
- Desktop access from Mac or PC
- Printable reports
- Create, track, and achieve goals
- Beautiful, landscape, zoom-friendly charts and graphs
- Store BG, Food, Medication and Notes
- Offline and online modes
Diabetes Pal enables you to track your progress in real time. With the Telcare BGM®, the app will automatically receive your blood glucose readings. Manual entry modes allow blood glucose storage for non-Telcare BGM users, too!®
Manually enter logs of blood glucose, medication, or food in just a few seconds using our optimized “Add Log” interface.
You can even attach a note to your entries. With a dedicated “Today” section, you can view your real-time progress toward testing goals and most recent readings with the tap of a finger.
The built in logbook is updated with a single tap to display all of your BG readings from your Telcare BGM®, as well as manual blood glucose, medication, and food entries.
With this instant gratification also comes the ability to see automatically generated graphs of your trends over the period of time of your choice. This includes BG averages over time, averages based on meal tags, and breakdowns of your highs and lows.
When you’re ready, you can choose to send a mail report in PDF form to a doctor, caretaker, or loved one right from the app’s home screen.
The best part: it's completely free.
This app syncs via SSL with a secured web server. All protected personal data are stored on a secured, encrypted separate volume in a database behind a firewall.
Track your blood sugar level, glucose, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), insulin, blood pressure, carbs, weight, and more.
✔ Simplest blood glucose monitoring
✔ See your average glucose and blood sugar readings for the past 7 Days, 30 Days, and 90 Days
✔ Log your blood sugar levels, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), blood sugar level, blood pressure & more
✔ Track your calories, carb counter, and carbohydrates with the easiest carbs counting tracker and calculator
✔ Weight tracker,calculator, log and logbook to always stay on target
✔ Simplest insulin tracker and log all your medicines
✔ Key features for pre diabetes, Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
✔ Carbs calculator
✔ A beautiful interface, making it easy to maintain your logbook
✔ Log all your health symptoms, treatments, weight, and logbook
✔ Track carbohydrates with our carb counter for carbs counting.
✔ Log all types of insulin: rapid acting, short acting, intermediate acting, long acting
✔ Enter and track glucose and insulin levels
✔ Integration with our app My Diet Diary for diet, carbs counting, nutrition, calories counter, and fitness
✔ Supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
INTEGRATION WITH MY DIET DIARY:
✔ Track your diet and nutrition through our award-winning app: My Diet Diary - simply create a free and private account to use both apps together
✔ Use our calories calculator for tracking the food you are eating
✔ Enter and track your fitness, exercises, carb counter, diet, nutrition, and calories intake calculator with My Diet Diary
✔ Check your insulin level compared to the food you ate in our logbook
✔ Have a question? Quickly get answers from our communities about the differences between type 1 and type 2 diabetes and good carbohydrates vs bad carbohydrates. Find information about hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), blood pressure, blood sugar levels or any other questions you have.
✔ Learn about diabetes, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), high blood pressure, and carbohydrates
✔ Whether you are diagnosed with pre diabetes or already diabetic, find hundreds of diabetic questions answered every hour in our forums
✔ Tap into our several Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, and pre diabetes communities for support and guidance
✔ Monitor and record for tracking all symptoms, treatments, and events relating to your diabetes whether you have type 1 or type 2
✔ Use our calendar as your buddy or companion for weight tracking, recording your blood pressure, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c) results and any other events
✔ Log information you receive from the American Diabetes Association (ADA) or CDC
We believe in the mission of American Diabetes Association (ADA) to prevent and cure diabetes and improve the lives of people affected by diabetes.
“I am a diabetic and this app is the perfect companion and buddy, I needed for tracking and keeping a logbook!” -David
“I use their carb counter everyday! The American Diabetes Association (ADA) and CDC would be proud of this app!” - Amy
“I was diagnosed with pre diabetes 4 months ago and I’ve been using this app for tracking my blood sugar levels. It helps keep them in check! CDC would approve! ” Sarah
“Found very good information about short and long insulin that compares well with the American Diabetes Association (ADA) and CDC about diabetes. I love their carb counter and carbs counting tool!” Steve
Glucose is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their. This app is simple and easy to handle giving your sugar result in different units.
- High Blood Sugar Levels – High Blood Sugar Levels Can Slowly Take Your Life
- Helps to calculate the average blood sugar level.
- carbs (Food)
- Medication (insulin dosages)
- Helps to calculate the amount of sugar you have intake per day.
- 5 Natural Ways to Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- What Are the Normal Blood Glucose Levels You Have in Your Body?
- Blood pressure
- helps to convert blood sugar level from mg/dl to mmol/l.
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. glucose buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose blood sugar levels and take control of your diabetes today!
Before purchasing a Glooko subscription, please go to glooko.com/compatibility to ensure that your meter and mobile device are compatible with the Glooko app.
- - -
You deserve to understand how diabetes uniquely affects you. Glooko’s FDA 510(k) cleared platform helps you do so and is changing diabetes management, by breaking barriers in technology and building bridges between you and your provider.
- Sync readings from over 30 popular meters to create one, cohesive logbook.
- Search the built-in food database to log your carb intake.
- Add notes about carbs, insulin, and exercise to gain contextual data into the factors that affect your glucose readings.
- Automatically integrate data from Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Strava, Moves, etc. to correlate your activity, weight, and BP with your glucose data.
- View your glucose trends chronologically, by periods in the day, or by statistics.
- Visualize how your readings fall in or out of your target glucose range.
- Receive reminders to test or take your insulin or other medications, or for any other action you want to be reminded about.
- Sync your glucose data across supported devices and to your MyGlooko web app (at my.glooko.com).
Connect with your provider via Glooko ProConnect! Your glucose data is shared to their Population Tracker so they can review your trends and make informed adjustments to your care plan. To give your provider permission to access your glucose data, you will need their unique ProConnect code. Start sharing your glucose data today – ask your provider if they are a part of our ProConnect program and find out what their ProConnect code is.
The Glooko MeterSync device works with these meters:
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Plus Black
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Nano*
- ACCU-CHEK® Compact Plus
- ACCU-CHEK® Go*
- ACCU-CHEK® Nano
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa*
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa Nano*
- Bayer’s BREEZE® 2
- Bayer’s CONTOUR®
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT EZ
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT ** (use micro-to-micro USB OTG Cable)
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT LINK** (use USB OTG Cable)
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT USB** (use USB OTG Cable)
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® USB** (use USB OTG Cable)
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® XT*
- CVS TRUEresult®***
- CVS TRUEtrack®
- FreeStyle Freedom Lite®
- FreeStyle Lite®
- GLUCOCARD® 01
- GLUCOCARD® Vital™
- Nipro TRUEbalance™
- Nipro TRUEread®
- Nipro TRUEresult®***
- Nipro TRUEtrack®
- OneTouch® Ultra®2
- OneTouch® UltraLink®
- OneTouch® UltraMini®
- ReliOn® Confirm
- ReliOn® Prime
- Rite Aid TRUEresult®***
- Rite Aid TRUEtrack®
- Walgreens TRUEresult®***
- Walgreens TRUEtrack®
*The ACCU-CHEK Aviva Nano, ACCU-CHEK Go, ACCU-CHEK Performa, ACCU-CHEK Performa Nano, and the Bayer's CONTOUR XT are available in Canada and the European Union. They are not FDA cleared for sale in the United States.
**Requires a USB OTG Cable instead of the Glooko MeterSync Blue. It is sold separately at online and retail stores. Learn more at glooko.com/compatibility.
***Requires a TRUEresult docking station. Call 1-866-476-3837 for more information.
Since diabetes is a chronic disease, people who are suffering from it should be more vigilant about their health more than ever. It means that they should visit their doctors more often, maintain a healthy lifestyle and take the necessary medications or undergo needed treatments for them to stay healthy.
Before taking in any medication or undergoing a specific diabetes treatment, it is a must that person knows what type of diabetes he or she is suffering from. Basically, there are three types of diabetes: type 1 diabetes wherein the person's body doesn’t have the capability to produce insulin, which is crucial for sugar to turn the food into energy; the type 2 diabetes the most common type restricts the person's pancreas to produce enough supply insulin for the body to use well; and the gestational diabetes which occurs among pregnant women and can lead to type 2 diabetes eventually if not monitored immediately.
Experts say that people with diabetes should aim for healthy diet and getting regular exercise to control the illness. At times, there will be the need to take in some medications or undergo diabetes treatments
Everyone benefits of yoga. And how does it help in fighting diabetes? Yes, yoga is the best remedy for keeping blood sugar levels under control. Therefore, it also helps in maintaining blood pressure, keeping weight in check and treats symptoms of diabetes. Here are the best yoga asana videos you can practice if you complain of this health condition.
1. Yoga Exercises for Diabetes - Special Asana to Cure Diabetes and Diet Tips.
2. Bhujang Asana Yoga for Diabetes.
3. Dr CV Rao Yoga Asanas For Diabetes (Madhumeham).
4. Yoga Techniques for Diabetics.
5. GuruNanda Yoga Postures for Diabetes/ High Blood Sugar.
6. Iyengar Yoga for Diabetes in Tamil.
7. Dhanur Asana Yoga for Diabetes.
8. Yoga as Therapy to Cure Diabetes.
9. Yoga Tips for Diabetes - Poses to functioning the pancreas.
10. Yoga for Diabetes with Keri Marino.
11. Yoga for Diabetes (Madhumeh Ke Liye) : Simple Exercises To Treat Diabetes.
12. Dahn Yoga: Diabetes and Exercise Tip.
13. Dhanurasana - Yoga Excercise for Diabetes.
14. Yoga & natural remedies for Diabetes.
15. How to Cure Diabetes With YOGA (On Chair For Beginners).
16. Yogic Chart for Diabetes - Asana, Yoga Posture, Benefits.
17. Pranayama - Yoga Exercise for Diabetes.
18. Bhujangasana - Yoga Excercise for Diabetes.
19. Pawanmuktasana - Yoga Exercisefor Diabetes.
20. Surya Namaskar - Yoga Exercise for Diabetes.
21. Pavanamuktasana Yoga To Reduce Gastric And Diabetes Problems.
22. Diabetics - Yogasana - Simple yoga postures to control Diabetes.
23. Halasana - Yoga Excercise for Diabetes.
24. Ustrasana - Yoga Exercise for Diabetes.
25. Ardha Matsyendrasana - Yoga Excercise for Diabetes.
Download this app right now and get it started. Stay Healthy!
Disclaimer: All the videos have been curated specially by our fitness experts. The informational videos are the sole property of the respective experts and we are not responsible for any copyright issues.
Are you health conscious? and Looking for healthy recipes? Are you take your own health seriously? Then this is the right app for you.
You don't have to give up flavor when you reduce calories. Add flavor with flames, not fat.
This app offer recipes that are deliciously deceiving, using less sugar and fat to provide healthier recipes that please both family and guests. Our recipes are suitable for any healthy weight loss diet. With proper planning and a few ingredient substitutions, you can enjoy all of your favorite foods. Every recipe contains nutrition data including calories, fat grams, protein, fiber, sodium, carbohydrates and Weight Watchers points.
All of these recipes are great choices for healthy weight control and weight loss over the long term. Best of all, you won't have to sacrifice flavor for lowered calories! Get this complete nutrition recipes.
The nutrient ingredients that is at the beginning of each of the healthy recipes can help you keep your diet in control. Choosing healthy homemade foods instead of over processed supermarket or takeout food is an easy way to begin or maintain a healthy lifestyle for your whole family.
1) Easy to Cook Diabetic Food Recipes
2) User Friendly Navigation
3) Email any Recipes to your family and friends.
4) No Internet connection required
these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table...without sacrificing great taste!
It’s a MUST HAVE APP with 500+ healthy recipes that is great for anytime! Enjoy!
We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better. We are always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please share with us at: http://apps-ticket.com
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences with people who range from diabetes experts to those who are newly diagnosed.
Diabetes can seem daunting, but you're not alone. Find support and chat to people who have:
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
- Newly diagnosed
- Gestational diabetes
- Parents of children with diabetes
- Low carbers
- Non-low carbers
- Insulin pumpers
- and more!
With access to 717,734 posts by over 138,790 people with diabetes, you'll find the Diabetes Forum an invaluable app for when you're on the go.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the functionality or operation of this app please visit http://www.diabetes.co.uk/app and we will be happy to answer any questions. This is our first ever app and we're very excited about it so all feedback is appreciated.
Reach us at Diabetes.co.uk on the following:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/diabetescouk
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/diabetescouk
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/diabetescouk
Filter recipes by carbohydrate value, calories, meal type, type of cuisine, preparation time, cooking time and time it takes to cook. New recipes are automatically updated weekly, too.
Recipes from the range of Diabetes.co.uk cookbooks, including:
30 Day Low Carb Meal Plan
Diabetes Cookbook 2014
Christmas Cooknook 2014
Back to School Cookbook
Tasty recipe ideas for the whole family; parents and children. If you have any questions or comments regarding the functionality or operation of this app please visit http://www.diabetes.co.uk/app and we will be happy to answer any questions.
This is our second ever app! Kieran (the App Wizard) has been working hard with Giverny on the design and functionality and so we're all very excited about it so all feedback is appreciated. Reach us at Diabetes.co.uk on the following:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/diabetescouk
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/diabetescouk
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/diabetescouk
- Forum: http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/
Kieran has loads of improvements planned, so please give us your feedback.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.