These are the goals GlucMon aspires to. Log your Glucose levels, Carbohydrate intake and Insulin usage; then email them to your nutritionist or to yourself for printing, in just a few easy steps using GlucMon.
There are many Glucose Tracking apps available for for people with diabetes that have great features like reporting, charts and diabetic meal plans. If you are looking for those things in an app, please give them a try. With two diabetics in the family, a Type 1 and a Type 2, both with vision impairment, we had a hard time finding an app that was not frustrating to use because of our vision difficulties so GlucMon was born. Now we log and report our blood glucose levels to our Diabetic teams with ease. Having an easy to use tracker to monitor our blood sugar levels has been very helpful in controlling our diabetes.
If you have the same difficulties with other diabetes monitoring apps or just want a simple, easy to use solution for your Glucose tracking needs, give GlucMon a try and let us know what you think.
Glucmon has been optimized for a 4.8 inch cell phone screen but can be used in landscape mode for smaller devices.
Email Us at info@RandTI.com
* Highest overall rated Diabetes App in the world… AND IT’S FREE!
* Featured in the Wall Street Journal, NY Times and a dozen Diabetes Blogs
* CTIA 1st Place Award-Mobile Health Application
FOR TELCARE® AND NON-TELCARE BGM® USERS
Diabetes Pal helps track, analyze, and share blood glucose, medication, and food data manually AND automatically.
All data is synchronized and viewable at https://mytelcare.com for FREE.
With this app in hand, you or your loved ones can view every reading you’ve taken with the Telcare BGM® or manually entered.
- Automatic and manual data entry options
- Auto-syncs with MyTelcare.com, which automatically receives data sent from the cellular-enabled Telcare BGM
- Desktop access from Mac or PC
- Printable reports
- Create, track, and achieve goals
- Beautiful, landscape, zoom-friendly charts and graphs
- Store BG, Food, Medication and Notes
- Offline and online modes
Diabetes Pal enables you to track your progress in real time. With the Telcare BGM®, the app will automatically receive your blood glucose readings. Manual entry modes allow blood glucose storage for non-Telcare BGM users, too!®
Manually enter logs of blood glucose, medication, or food in just a few seconds using our optimized “Add Log” interface.
You can even attach a note to your entries. With a dedicated “Today” section, you can view your real-time progress toward testing goals and most recent readings with the tap of a finger.
The built in logbook is updated with a single tap to display all of your BG readings from your Telcare BGM®, as well as manual blood glucose, medication, and food entries.
With this instant gratification also comes the ability to see automatically generated graphs of your trends over the period of time of your choice. This includes BG averages over time, averages based on meal tags, and breakdowns of your highs and lows.
When you’re ready, you can choose to send a mail report in PDF form to a doctor, caretaker, or loved one right from the app’s home screen.
The best part: it's completely free.
This app syncs via SSL with a secured web server. All protected personal data are stored on a secured, encrypted separate volume in a database behind a firewall.
FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT, QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS: Please email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
★ FOOD & DRINK DATABASE: The App is currently available for the UK (3,500+ food & drink photos), USA (2,000+ photos) and Portugal (900+ photos), with the database being expanded all the time.
★ PORTION SIZES: Up to 6 portion photos for each item (perfect for portion control & weight loss!)
★ BRANDED FOODS: Customer favourites, such as Kellogg’s, Domino’s, Danone, Weetabix, Ryvita, Yakult, Dorset Cereals, Innocent, Alpen, Nakd, Ready Brek… and many more coming soon!
★ FOOD & DRINK CATEGORIES: 22 different categories covering Biscuits & Crackers, Branded Foods, Bread, Breakfast, Cakes & Bakery, Desserts, Drinks, Eggs & Cheese, Fruit, Ingredients (for cooking & baking), Meals, Meal Accompaniments, Meat, Chicken & Fish, Nuts & Seeds, Potatoes, Rice, Pasta & Grains, Sauces & Spreads, Seasonal, Snacks, Take-aways, Vegetables & Pulses and Yoghurt.
★ MY FOODS: Take photos of your own food and add them to a customised list in the App!
★ MEAL CALCULATOR: No need for scales or complicated calculations! Just look at the food on your plate, find the food in the App, choose the relevant portion size & add it to the Meal Calculator.
★ INTEGRATED CALENDAR: Store a breakfast, lunch, dinner & 3 snacks per day in the Calendar to keep track of the food & drink you consume each day.
★DAILY TARGETS: Calculates your estimated calorie & nutrient intake and gives you daily targets for carbs, cals, protein, fat & 5-a-day.
★ RECIPE BUILDER: Add components of a recipe & the App will automatically calculate the nutritional information per serving.
★ EXERCISE: Calculates calories burned in a wide range of different exercise and keeps track of your activity in the Diary.
★ DOWNLOAD ALL IMAGES FACILITY: For using the App when no Internet access is available (e.g. in restaurants, on holiday, and when out & about.)
★ DIABETES AREA: Log your blood glucose readings and link the carbohydrate content of meals to the insulin calculator.
★ Compiled by Chris Cheyette MSc BSc (Hons) RD, Diabetes Specialist Dietitian & Yello Balolia BA (Hons), Photographic Artist.
PLEASE NOTE: The App is available for Android phones with OS 2.1 & up, with autofocus camera.
HAVE A SUGGESTION OR QUESTION? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help you or improve the App and release a free update. PLEASE USE OUR EMAIL AS WE’RE NOT ABLE TO RESPOND TO MARKET REVIEWS.
★ Customer Feedback about Carbs & Cals ★
“Perfect in every way! Very, very helpful and professional!!”
“This book has been life-changing for my son & husband, both of whom are diabetic.”
“Helped me realize how the portion sizes I was eating were far too large.”
“This is brilliant for anyone who needs to count their Carbs and Calories!”
“A must for diabetics.”
“Very useful for losing weight.”
“Well worth the purchase price - I can see me referring to this quite often.”
“Gives a real representation of how many carbs are in different portion sizes, and this is invaluable in carb counting.”
“Guesstimates are often way out, so this is a huge help.”
Glucool Diabetes is a powerful diabetes management app, helping you to obtain better control of your diabetes by tracking key data that you can view in a journal or on graphs, send to your doctor, use to compute statistics, and much more.
Key features include:
* A beautiful, intuitive user interface, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
* A complete data tracker, for monitoring a wealth of data: blood glucose (BG), blood pressure (BP), insulin & medication doses, weight & BMI, carbs intake, exercise and HbA1c.
* Enter multiple data at once: add BG, insulin, carbs, and notes all in one go, or even directly from the insulin dose calculator.
* Create and send e-mail reports to e.g. your doctor (including graphs).
* Advanced graphing options: highlight e.g. your post-lunch values and your daily average, to get a clearer picture of your problem zones; view your BG and BP distribution on pie charts; display BMI ranges on your weight graph; and much more...
* Define custom ranges, to easily spot out-of-range readings.
* Compute meaningful statistics of your BG values.
* An insulin dose calculator.
* An alarm system, for setting up alarms e.g. 2 hours after a meal.
* Supports mg/dL and mmol/L units.
* Supports lbs and kg; inches and cm.
* Highly customizable: define e.g. custom insulin & medication types, exercise types; hide away the data that you do not need to keep track of.
* Backup and restore.
* Daily log of food and symptoms
* Autocompletes entries to quickly enter common meals
* Search for something before you eat it to see if it might have caused you trouble in the past
* Custom categories so you can track additional things like exercise, medication, stress or anxiety level, etc.
* Export in CSV and XLS format for processing, archiving, or printing to bring to a doctor or dietitian
We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. The current version brings:
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
- Number input with your keyboard or a convenient on-screen number pad
- Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
- Automatic Android backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn't mean losing all of your data.
- Manual backup & restore: save all of your data to a file on your phone or favorite cloud service for later import.
- Share your data: email an html version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it to Google Drive or Dropbox for safe keeping.
- Notepad: take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we'll add them to the notes for you.
- A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
- Daily reminders: Get a notification at times you specify every day.
- Android Wear support: Reply to reminders by speaking your blood sugar into your smart watch.
- Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
- Cloud sync: sync your data a cloud service and keep all of your devices up to date.
- Medication tracking: track your medication along side your blood sugar readings.
Sugar log is only a tool for keeping track of sugar levels. Pleases contact a health professional for any health related advices. It is the users sole responsibility to determine in which way he/she decides to use it, and the developer recommends that important data is kept track of in an alternative way as well. The developer should in no way be held responsible for any eventual loss of such information, not even if such loss occurs because of poor design of this or any future version of the application.
✔ Glucometer - blood glucose monitoring
✔ See your average glucose and blood sugar readings for the past 7 Days, 30 Days, and 90 Days
✔ Log your blood sugar levels, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), blood sugar level, blood pressure and much more
✔ Track your calories, carb counter, and carbohydrates with the easiest carbs counting tracker and calculator
✔ Weight tracker,calculator, log and logbook to always stay on target
✔ Insulin tracker and log all your medicines !
✔ Key Features for pre diabetes, Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
✔ Carbs calculator
✔ A beautiful interface, making it easy to enter and maintain logbook
✔ Log all your health symptoms, treatments, weight, and logbook
✔ Track carbohydrates with our carb counter for carbs counting.
✔ Log all types of insulin: rapid acting, short acting, intermediate acting, long acting
✔ Enter and track glucose and insulin levels
✔ Integration with our app My Diet Diary for diet, carbs counting, nutrition, calories counter, and fitness
✔ Supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
INTEGRATION WITH MY DIET DIARY:
✔ Create a free and private account to use My Diet Diary app with Sugar Sense app
✔ Track your diet and nutrition through our award-winning app: My Diet Diary
✔ Use our calories calculator for tracking the food you are eating
✔ Your health info and data syncs with My Diet Diary app
✔ Enter and track your fitness, exercises, carb counter, diet, nutrition, and calories intake calculator with My Diet Diary
✔ Check your insulin level compared to the food you ate in our logbook
✔ Have a question? Quickly get answers from our communities about the differences between type 1 and type 2 diabetes and good carbohydrates vs bad carbohydrates. Find information about hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), blood pressure, blood sugar levels or any other questions you have.
✔ Learn about diabetes, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), high blood pressure, and carbohydrates
✔ Whether you are diagnosed with pre diabetes or already diabetic, find hundreds of diabetic questions answered every hour in our forums
✔ Get support and motivation from your buddy, companion, diabetics, and people like you
✔ Tap into our several Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes communities
✔ Don’t worry if you have pre diabetes; find a buddy, or companion who may be in the American Diabetes Association (ADA) or CDC in our support community to help guide you
✔ Monitor and record:; tracking all the symptoms, treatments, and events relating to your diabetes whether you have type 1 or type 2
✔ Use our calendar as your buddy or companion for weight tracking, recording your blood pressure, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c) results and any other events
✔ Sync and backup your data online to MedHelp to access your info online
✔ Log information you receive from the American Diabetes Association (ADA) or CDC
We believe in the mission of American Diabetes Association (ADA) to prevent and cure diabetes and improve the lives of people affected by diabetes.
“I am a diabetic and this app is the perfect companion and buddy, I needed for tracking and keeping a logbook!” -David
“I use their carb counter everyday! The American Diabetes Association (ADA) and CDC would be proud of this app!” - Amy
“I was diagnosed with pre diabetes 4 months ago and I’ve been using this app for tracking my blood sugar levels. It helps keep them in check! CDC would approve! ” Sarah
“Found very good information about short and long insulin that compares well with the American Diabetes Association (ADA) and CDC about diabetes. I love their carb counter and carbs counting tool!” Steve
- Adding new records through a combined form.
- Built-in configurable insulin calculator.
- Optional food database with nutritions.
- Optional online cloud synchronisation with DiaCloud.de.
- Reminder function.
- Display of old records in a list view.
- Full text search for record notes.
- Diagrams for glucose records.
- Export of reports in HTML format.
- XLS export into Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice, LibreOffice etc.
- Optional data upload via FTP, SFTP and mail.
- Simple PHP Frontend to view uploaded reports.
- Basic statistics still under development.
- Support for different measurement units.
- Widgets displaying last records.
- English, German and Danish user interface.
- Data backup and recovery on SD card.
DiaLog respects your privacy and does not transmit any personal records over the internet; except you are using the optional upload or cloud synchronization functions.
The cloud service is operated on private owned servers in Germany and uses strong modern cryptographic systems to protect your sensitive data. All data transfers are encrypted and the stored data can only be decrypted with your personal password.
Your data always belongs to you.
The permissions to access the sd card are required for data backup and the network access permission is used by the upload and cloud synchronization functions. The vibrate and wacke lock permissions are required for the alarm function. Further details see data privacy statement.
This application is a completely private development during my spare time and still is in a development state. Please send all your feedback and proposals directly to me by mail so I can answer them.
There is also a free demo version which can be used for 30 days without any further restrictions. If you like this app and want to continue using it, this paid version has to be purchased. Your data can be transferred by using the backup and restore function. All returns directly insure to the benefit of the software developer and therefore make an active contribution to the future development of DiaLog. If you run into trouble with the Google Licensing service, please send me a mail with your Google Account name.
Demo version on Google Play Store:
Care4life Diabetes makes it easier to:
• set medications & appointment reminders
• eat healthy with recipes & nutrition tips
• record & track blood glucose readings
• track weight & exercise goals
• stay on track!
It's like a personal diabetes coach in your pocket. With Care4life, you never feel alone!
1. Log glucose levels
2. Log physical activities
3. Log food consumption
4. View activities
5. View progress chart
6. Set reminder
7. View Reminders
8. All user data is encrypted using AES 256 bit encryption
Everyday life can become very busy and simple things like taking medication can be forgotten until it is too late. Preventing emergencies, like hypoglycemia (which can lead to insulin shock) and hyperglycemia (which can cause a diabetic coma), by forgetting medication can be limited to nonexistent if one had the capability of tracking when their last medication was and when they will need to take more medication later on that day. Periodic logging and tracking of information is one way to avoid emergencies in future.
This is a simple log app that allows user to quickly log their blood glucose levels after measurements.
First item in the list allows users to clear the record form / add additional records. It also shows
the number of records that has been added.
Users will also be able to select an existing record and update the data / dates.
p.s. links to icons used can be found on my webpage.
Measure – View readings instantly on your mobile device, upload offline readings and scan your new test strip.
Record –Automatically record test results with a digital logbook that eliminates manual entry. View a graphical summary of your past 7 day measurements and weekly average. Entries are, all securely stored in your free iHealth cloud account.
Manage – Review a digital logbook with details of the measurement, including time stamp, date and tags. See stats and trends of key time periods broken out by day part and meals.
Share – Share your results instantly with friends, family or your doctor.
Note: Requires iHealth Gluco-Monitoring System which is purchased separately.
Currently support devices:
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Samsung Galaxy Note III
Samsung Mega 6.3
HTC Droid DNA
LG Nexus 4 & 5
***More supported devices coming soon!
- Operating system 4.0 or later
- Must be connected to WiFi in order to sync
Are you tired of having to write down your Blood Sugar test results? Would you like a way to get ride of the pen and pencil? Well try Diabetes Tracker. We take the K.I.S.S. approach.
Do you have a sliding scale, fixed scale, baselines or a carb ratio to keep track of? Would you like one place to help you calculate how much insulin you take? Diabetes tracker is here to help with all of that.
If you want to track how much insulin you use or how much your blood sugar averages are, then Diabetes tracker is here to help you.
Good luck with your blood sugars and have a fun filled life. Please remember the numbers provided by the doctor are guidelines that should be followed with caution and forethought. My estimates are the same guidelines. Please take care of your self and have a long and happy life with your family. If you have any problems or questions please feel free to email me.