Not having any luck with note 3 nc5 rooted stock rom. Apps load and granted super user access . But I can't make it do sbs . In sbs it says installed but not loaded. Try load on reboot but does boots up and same issue again.
keeps saying "failed to run as root", what does that mean? does it require rooting to operate? if so, why isn't that mentioned in the description so people know before buying it? I use sony xperia z2 with lollipop. Please help
Do not allows me to start the app ZenFone 2 It says enable sbs accessibility to start, i did i switch it the option to on but the message stills there and it do not allow me to start the app
Not working on S6 I could not get this to work at all on my Galaxy S6.
Phone won't boot I am on droid DNA and as recommended on cm12. Load SBS once, restart and every time phone will not boot. This has great potential, needs more support and better functionality.
I followed the instructions as it stated and it bricked my Note 4. POS
- AOSP 5.1.1 R4 support added
- Bug fix : alert dialog cancellation
- If Native SBS is not installed, It will start downloading for APK file
- Checks to make sure Native SBS is installed
- GET_TASK replaced with Accesibility Service due to change in Lollipop