The main goal of the project is to make DnD and similar gaming easier and faster, so instead of realistic dice simulations this app is focused on a clean and intuitive interface with no loss of functionality.
You can easily create any kind of dice you need in your game (d2 coin or some d17 stuff for your "home rules") and even save your frequently used dices sequences as a custom roll. It gives you a one tap access for any complex calculations you need so you can focus on the game rather than on roll counting (as in the case of calculating multiple attacks, compound spells or saving throws).
User interface is very simple, clear and flexible at the same time. You can change a roll results log colors for easy reading, dices touch area and text sizes, dices order etc.
- Any kind of dice you need: set the number of edges yourself (d2, d4, d6, d7, d1008…) and save it along with other dices
- Any rolls sequence you need: prepare any complex calculation (e.g. 1d20 + 3 then 2d6 + 1 then 1d4) and use it with one tap
- Name what you need: give names to rolls sequences and its phases to easily find needed results in history
- Modify as you need: add or subtract any number to the result
- Keep what you need: drop lowest or highest results, keep lowest or highest results; any number
- Log as you need: customize roll results visual representation and save its history for any length even if you exit app and return to it in a year
- Use as you want: change user interface reaction for you taps and interface section positions to minimize distractions from the game
I do my best to respond for any problem you face with this app and update it in accordance to your wishes and reviews so feel free to contact me anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prime Dice D&D shaker contains a complete set (over 12 types) of polyhedral dice. This dice roller intended for RPGs but can easily be used for any game that requires dice rolling such as Backgammon, Monopoly, Warhammer 40k, Yahtzee, Farkle, Craps etc.
☆ Main Features:
• 12 dice types: d2 (coin), d4, d6 (numbers, pips), d8, d10 (0-9, 1-10, 00-90), d12, d20, dF (Fudge/Fate), d8 compass
• up to 20 cubes with different colors on each separate screen
• true physics
• throw all dice or roll each die individually
• bonus modifier, exploding, penetrating, drop lowest, take highest, target count dice modifiers
• user can save named dice sets
• adjustable dice size
• 7 separate game screens with backgrounds
• true 3D animation with custom shaders and highly optimized OpenGL ES2.0 graphics
• lock selected die in place (for some games like Yahtzee)
• tilt / gravity
• sound, vibration feedback
• tablet support
• roll history
• adjustable interface theme
• Play\pause button
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ No limit of dice quantity on each table
✔ Zocchi "extra" dice types: d3, d5, d7, d9, d14, d16, d18, d24, d30
✔ Create custom dice.
Create your own specialized dice for Arkham Horror, X-Wing Star Wars (TM) dice, Zombie Dice, etc
or create the Sexy Dice for erotic games!
✔ New coin (3 peso with Che Guevara)
✔ 10 new multi-colors
✔ new backgrounds
☆ Roll methods:
• repeatedly tap the screen
• tilt / shake your phone
• drag / flick dice individually
• VIBRATE lets use vibration feedback when dice collide
• INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts
from the internet
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE lets to upload user's backgrounds and to move the app to the external storage
This dice roller app is ad supported.
Please email me with any issues or suggestions
Great for your RPG character rolling and wizards.
If you don't like the way it works, please contribute and submit issues here:
2d6 + ( d20 / 2 )
You can set variables to use later:
//Then use it on Burning Hands: (this gives you a d4 per level)
d(4,(1 + rdown(L / 2)), 1);
AKA: Calc Dice, CalcDice, DiceCalc, Dice Calc