Have you ever wanted a simple dice tool in the palm of your hand? Black Dice is the new way to roll, with most of the most important dice just a thumbs reach away! The perfect backup for the physical dice, on that gaming night where you're distracted by a text... Or you left your set at home. Simple interface that just works and lets you do a lot with a couple of clicks. It's a go to solution when you have a pencil in one hand as your writing on your character sheet with the other. Don't RPG without this!
Just tap away at the dice! On the bottom corner of each button, it will show you what your rolling and what the modifier is!
Black Dice has some quick click features (hidden functions):
* Hold down the dice to change the multiplier of the dice... Goes from x2 to x5 and back to Single Die.
* Hold down the modifier to clear the modifier & go back to regular rolls.
* Hold down the Display to clear your rolls
* Hold down Custom to make a Custom Roll: 1-9 Dice, 1-99 Sides, +999/-999 per roll, +999/-999 after total roll
It's a simple elegant interface. Contact at the website (http://rpgblackdice.blogspot.com/) for future features, or if it isn't the Swiss army knife of Role Playing, let me know! Thanks and Enjoy!
Information about RPG Dice:
Common dice used in Role Playing is the following, with the number after the D representing the number of sides on the dice: D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20, and D100. Other variants include D2 (typically a coin is used), D3, and D30. These other variants can be made with the Black Dice App. The number before the D represents the number of dice that are being thrown and the number after the D is the sides of dice; so 3D6 would represent that three 6 sided dice are rolled and typically the sums are added together. Modifiers change the roll, with Black Dice, you can change the roll by adding a modifier to every roll or you can choose to add a sum to the end of your rolls.
You can use the Hatcher Tabletop Dice app to always get a legit roll in tabletop games, role-playing games, board games, card games, chance games, game design sessions, quick social decisions, and more.
- Chance makers on one screen: This multi-function dice app has a 2 Sided Coin, 3 sided die, 4 sided die, 6 sided die, 8 sided die, 10 sided die, 12 sided die and a 20 sided die which are ALL on the Home screen, where you can "roll" any of them.
- Chance makers on solo screens: Choose from the same dice mentioned above on their own solo screen, as well as you can choose the added feature of a custom 1-999 sided "die", set it to any number range that you need.
- Roll history log: Use your finger to scroll through what has been tapped or rolled on any of the dice screens. The roll history resets after 150 rolls.
- Clear Roll History Log: Press the red button to clear the history log on the screen that you are on.
- Options: Mute sounds, change background colors.
- Can be Moved to SD Card for ease of speed and memory space management
- Created by a teenager as a freshman in high school, who created the graphics, art, sounds, design and programming for his first Android Application :)
--Support - If you have any trouble with the app, please let us know by contacting our support!
---Full disclosure - known quirks of this app: Can't easily turn down volume of button sounds all the time (hence why there is a mute sounds option). Can sometimes be slower on screen transitions on single core 256MB internal RAM Android 2.2 to 3.x devices (don't worry, it still maintains full functionality for those long and intense game nights). Runs better on devices with a GPU and 512MB of RAM or more.
(This app was tested by gamers of D&D, Magic, Shadowrun, Backgammon, Risk. Works great!)