✓ Listen to the sheet music
✓ Select parts to be displayed
✓ Select parts to be played
✓ Staff resize
✓ Open MuseScore (.mscz) files via Dropbox, Google Drive, email, browser and local storage
✓ Online access to thousands of free sheet music
✓ Download sheet music for offline usage to built-in library
✓ Multitrack playback with volume control
✓ Real time adjustable tempo
✓ Metronome with volume control
✓ Add your own sheet music with MuseScore
✓ Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner
MuseScore Player is made for Android devices with 3.0 Honeycomb version and higher.
By purchasing this app, you support the future development of the free and open source music notation software MuseScore. Thank you!
Q Can I create score with this app?
A No, unlike the software for desktop, you can't create sheet music with this app.
Q How can I open my own .mscz files with this app?
A Use third party file manager apps such as Astro or ES to browse for mscz files on your local storage. Also Dropbox, Google Drive, Gmail, Mail and the Browser will open mscz files directly in the app.
== Features ==
* Set Lists Function
* Quick search
* Sync with Dropbox
* Hands Free page turn with AirTurn BT-105
* Basic Annotations Function (beta)
Simple, intuitive, user-friendly design. This app is bloat-free, making it incredibly easy to get started with digital sheet music. Bring freedom to your music - go digital with Orpheus sheet music reader for Android.
***Designed for 10-inch tablets***
Find out more at http://www.orpheus-app.com/
== Changelog ==
= 1.0.3 =
* Bug fixes relating to memory management. Recommended upgrade.
* Bug fix - Dropbox Sync button kept turning itself back on in some scenarios. Now it will stay off if you turn it off!
* Better support for scroll on Set Lists screen. Useful while building long Set Lists.
* Better support for SD Card storage
* Better support for directory switching
* Bug fix - fixes exit whilst minimized on some devices
* Bug fix - improved memory management for large PDF files
= 1.0 =
NOTE: This application is designed and optimized for 7" and larger tablets. This application does not include any sheet music - you must provide your own.
The companion app is for your PC and is not included. You can download the companion app here: www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/downloads.html
Using "musical OCR" - OMR, this app can sight read sheet music.
NOTE: Music recognition is a difficult problem. This app does not support the complete set of notation, for instance whole notes and the alto clef are not recognized. Depending on how the print looks and the quality of the photo the app may have trouble recognizing the notes and symbols correctly - do not expect perfect results!
If you wish to try before you buy, please download the limited time (72 hours) trial version.
iSeeNotes developer interviewed on Swedish national radio, SR P1 Kulturnytt:
Have you ever wondered about the melody of a new song in a song book? Are you learning an instrument? Learning a new song for the choir?
iSeeNotes can help you!
Using iSeeNotes, you can take a picture of a piece of sheet music using your device, and it will be converted into sound using optical music recognition.
Place the printed score in a well lit location, hold the camera steady and press the button for iSeeNotes to take a photo.
Wait a few seconds for processing and hear the music play.
Please visit www.iseenotes.com or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Reads multiple staffs
- Recognizes bass and treble clef
- Recognizes key signature
- Recognizes accidentals - sharps, flats and naturals
- Handles multiple voices
- Recognizes beams
- Recognizes dotted notes
- Recognizes rests
- Recognizes note flags
• Chromatic tuner
• Accurate tuning
• Sheet music note display
• Simple handling
• Concert pitch (A440) adjustment
• Device sample rate recognition
• Very responsive
• Notations: English, German (Helmholtz)
Beginner Reading Music: Bass is an app that lets you practice reading sheet music on your phone. It is very simple to use and is perfect for when you have a few moments to kill and you want to learn how to read sheet music fluently.
The app comes with three different modes so that you can challenge yourself as you progress. Each one increases your reading speed to better enhance your sight reading capabilities
Practice makes perfect. iRealPro offers an easy-to-use tool to help musicians of all levels master their art. Our completely-redesigned app simulates a real-sounding band that can accompany you as you practice. The app also lets you create and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference.
~One of Time Magazine's 50 Best Inventions of 2010~
“It’s the perfect technology for a practicing musician: high-quality digital audio, mixable, transposable into any key and completely mobile. Now every aspiring musician has a backup band in their pocket.” – Tim Westergren, Pandora Founder
• It's a Book:
Create, edit, print, share and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference while practicing or performing.
• It's a Band:
Practice with a realistic sounding piano (or guitar), bass and drum accompaniments for any downloaded or user-created chord chart.
Have a virtual band accompany you as you practice
• Choose from over 30 different accompaniment styles.
• Accompaniment can include guitar, piano, bass, drums, vibraphone, and more.
Play, edit, and import any songs you want
• 1000s of songs can be imported from the forums in a few simple steps.
• Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor.
• The Player will play any song that you edit or create.
• Create multiple editable playlists.
Practice in the way, and at the level, that you choose
• Includes 50 exercises for practicing common chord progressions.
• Transpose any chart to any key or to number notation.
• Loop a selection of measures of a chart for focused practicing.
• Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition).
• Global Eb, Bb, F and G transposition for horn players or global setting for number notation .
Share, print, and export – so your music follows you wherever you need it!
• Easily share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal Pro users via email and the forums.
• Export charts as Image and MusicXML.
• Export audio as WAV (AudioCopy/Paste supported) and MIDI.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES VIA IN-APP PURCHASE (See website for demos)
• Guitar Chords: Displays guitar chord diagrams during playback following the chord progression. Access the extensive chord diagrams library for quick and easy reference.
• Piano Chords: Displays piano chord diagrams during playback following the chord progression. Access the extensive chord diagrams library for quick and easy reference.
• Chord Scales: Displays chord and scale diagrams during playback following the chord progression. It's also an extensive library of chord and scale diagrams for quick and easy reference.
Always backup your songs!
Excellent independent review (of the Guitar version) here:
A must-have application for any ukulele player who wants to dig deeper into their chords, understand how chords are constructed, or create new chord variations.
Keywords: ukulele chord analyzer library chart finder namer calculator reverse any alternate tuning
Currently supported formats:
-Bww Format of the famous Bagpipe Music Writer Gold
-ABC Format (still in development)
- Songbook support
- Favorite List
- Display of music sheet
- Playback with highlighting of notes
- Edit/Save (Text Editor)
- SaveAs PDF
- SendAs eMail
- DropBox down/upload
Should there be any problems with a file or score, please do not hesitate to send it to me. I'll fix the application as soon as possible.
Midi Melody for Android is similar in function and appearance to Synthesia, a popular computer program which displays falling notes corresponding to keys played on a piano. Not only does this allow for a pleasant visualization of MIDI files, but also serves as an effective learning tool for those who are incapable of sight reading.
Because tapping the screen of a phone or tablet doesn't offer the learning experience of playing on a real piano, Midi Melody allows you to connect your own digital piano via USB - Play along on your own piano with the falling notes at your own pace! Otherwise, Midi Melody can also play a MIDI file back for you, so you can see which keys to press and when - No need for sheet music!
Enjoy practicing and learning new music in a fun way with your smartphone or tablet, and impress your friends with your newfound ability to play piano!
<> Clean, polished interface.
<> Automatically displays MIDI files in your Download and Music directories.
<> Browse local and external SD card to locate and open MIDI files.
<> Play from a MIDI capable digital piano or Synthesizer via USB (Requires USB OTG capable device)
<> Lengthen or shrink falling note sizes
<> Show notes on the virtual piano keys.
<> Change color of falling notes; left and right hands can be different colors if the MIDI file contains separate tracks.
<> Choose between 128 different instruments.
Please email me if you want to report a bug or problem, have any feature suggestions, or if you are unable to connect your digital piano or synthesizer.
Tags: midi files - usb - keyboard - piano - synthesia android - midi controller
YOU MUST HAVE THE TRIAL INSTALLED FOR THE UNLOCKER TO WORK
Verify unlocker by going to Preferences -> About GMMP. Look for "Full Version Unlocked" at the top.
Full version unlocker for GoneMAD Music Player. This is just a license key. Once it is installed the trial will recognize the license. No other action is required to unlock. NOTE: Run the unlocker once and the launcher icon will disappear once you reboot the phone.
Please try out the trial before purchasing to make sure it works on your device. https://market.android.com/details?id=gonemad.gmmp&feature=search_result
GoneMAD Music Player focuses on providing tons of features and options to allow for a personalized listening experience. With 250+ customizable options, you can listen to music the way you want to.
14 Day free trial. Full version unlocker can be purchased here: http://bit.ly/sKzMAJ
NOTE: Galaxy S3 users should disable 'auto haptic' if playback is choppy (system settings -> sound)
CM10 or custom jelly bean rom users should disable opensl (prefs -> audio -> opensl) if gmmp crashes after each song. OpenSL is buggy in custom jb roms
-Supported audio formats: aac(mp4/m4a/m4b), mp3, ogg, flac, opus, tta, ape, wv, mpc, alac, wav, wma, adts, and 3gp
-Flawless gapless playback (mp3 and aac gapless supported on most devices)
-ReplayGain support (track and album gain)
-Cuesheet support (cue file and embedded cues)
-Crossfade (auto and manual transitions)
-High powered 2 to 10 band graphic equalizer with 3 quality settings
-Preamp gain control
-Left/Right audio balance control
-Variable speed playback with auto pitch correction
-Bass Boost / Virtualizer
-16 built-in EQ presets and the ability to create your own
-DSP Limiter with adjustable attack/release to prevent distortion
-Highly optimized media library, designed for large music libraries (50k+), that works with every supported format
-Browse your collection by artist, album, song, genre, playlist, or folders
-Built in file browser
-Album artist and disc no tags supported
-Tag editor (supports mass editing)
-Search artists, album artists, albums, songs, and filenames
-Save/Load playlists or create playlists on the fly
-Supports m3u, pls and wpl playlist file formats
-Edit playlists with an easy to use drag and drop interface
-2 Shuffle modes: Shuffle Queue and Shuffle Collection
-Custom actions on queue completion
-Automatically find and download album art
-Manual art search
-Embedded album art support
-10+ skins to choose from
-ICS lockscreen control support
-Notification controls (3.0+)
-Scrobble support: (ScrobbleDroid and Simple LastFm Scrobbler)
-Customizable Gesture System: 25 assignable actions to 7 different gestures
-Customizable Now Playing View: 29 different tags to put into 6 slots
-Customizable tab order
-Auto resume playback when ending a phone call
-Auto pause/play when unplugging/plugging in a headset or connect to bluetooth
-Bluetooth headset controls
-Automatically adjust volume when connecting/disconnect bluetooth audio or wired headsets
-Comes with a 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, and 4x4 widget (customizable opacity)
-Single button headset control support
-Jump straight to playing album, artist, genre, or folder
Email issues/suggestions to email@example.com or send a report from the app. Please don't post issues in comments since I cannot respond to comments. If you experiences issues with any of the updates, try doing a fresh install.
Want to help translate GMMP to another language? Visit here: http://www.getlocalization.com/gonemadmusicplayer/
!!!Additional features in pro version:
~Export to image file with no watermark.
~Adjustable scale factor for both views.
~Ability to add/delete/reorder staffs.
~Support for changing instrument and/or key for individual staffs.
~Support for muting individual staffs.
~Pro version has no ads.
~Supports moving to SD card.
~More time signatures(1/4, 5/4, 7/8, 9/8, 11/8, 12/8).
*About importing projects created by the free version:
*The projects in the free version can be transferred to pro version by hand, using the export to MusicXML and then *import to pro version. But we have noticed that is a boring process. So we'll find ways to make it transfer data *automatically.
*To do this you should export from free version and then import to pro version.
*Follow a few steps below.
*Tap the share button on the top-left corner in the overview mode where you could see more than one staff in free *version. A dialog will be shown. Choose "Save MusicXML file to SD" or "Share MusicXML file" as you like to export *the score to a MusicXML file.
*Currently you can not browse MusicXML files within the app directly. Alternately you could use some other file *management apps like "Astro" to browse files on your SD card or in other location, then just click the right *MusicXML file and open it with Ensemble Composer Pro. Finally you shout save it before exit.
-Import/Export in the industry-popular MusicXML file format, allowing for exchanging sheet music with other software (Finale, etc).
-Support for up to 15 instruments played simultaneously, providing capability for orchestral scoring.
-Uses midi for sound, allowing it to support over 100 kinds of musical instruments with a small app size.
-Export midi files or set your compositions as ringtones.
-Supports saving scores for future re-edit.
-Multiple levels of undo to make editing smoother.
-Switch between two view modes for easy editing and viewing.
-Share the sheet music or audio you create via email or export to printable A4-paper-sized JPG image file format.
*A variety of note types, from whole notes to 32nd notes and dotted notes
*A variety of time signatures
*All standard key signatures
*Multi-note chords and up to two independent voices per staff
*All accidentals (sharps, flats, double sharps, double flats, and naturals)
*Ties, slurs, and tuplets
*Many types of ornaments
*A wide range of dynamics, including hairpins
-Fixed a bug causes crash when launching.
-Fixed crash on tablet.
-Fixed large screen compatibility issue in last update.
-Add exporting to image file feature.
-Fixed key changing issue.
-Fixed beat error of tuplet.
-Fixed a display issue of new beat types.
25% off for a limited period!
Ground-breaking music composition and music notation software from Neuratron.
- Featuring powerful handwritten music recognition - quickly and accurately enter music notation with your finger or stylus, on a tablet or smartphone.
- Write music on the train, in a plane, by a lake, or just sitting comfortably on your sofa!
- Simple, intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity - similar to writing with pen and paper, but with instant playback, editing and a printable score at the end!
- Great when learning or teaching music notation.
- Email PDF, MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores to friends or other musicians. Open in Sibelius, Finale and other desktop software. Print to paper (requires free PDF printing app to be installed).
- Automatically sync your scores to Dropbox so you can edit them on your phone whilst you are out, and then on your tablet when you get back.
- Write music notation for solo instruments (including voice and piano) or ensembles from string quartets and choirs to full orchestral scores. Includes support for transposing instruments.
- NotateMe recognises a wide range of music notation symbols, including notes (with solid, open, and slanted noteheads), flags, beams (even cross-staff*), leger lines, multiple voices per staff, chords, rests, accidentals (natural, sharp, double sharp & flat), articulation marks, augmentation dots, ties, slurs, hairpins, clef changes, key signatures. Barlines, clefs, time signatures and tuplets are added automatically.
- Add chord-symbols, dynamics and lyrics to your score. Write comments or ideas in 'red pen'.
- It works while you write - the printed score updates automatically without you needing to stop and wait.
- If NotateMe doesn’t recognize your style immediately, keep at it, as it will adjust. Leave clear space between symbols and make markings clearer with further strokes if any transcription errors occur. If you experience problems, tap 'Help Improve NotateMe' from the Export menu and we will analyze your handwriting to help us improve NotateMe further.
* Cross-staff beaming requires a display taller than 3.8 inches
- Import MusicXML files: Edit music created outside of NotateMe.
- AudioScore® Expansion Pack: Sing/play into your device's microphone and it will be automatically notated using Neuratron's AudioScore technology.
- PhotoScore® Expansion Pack: Take a photo of sheet music with your device's camera and have it played back to you, or export it as a MusicXML/MIDI file, using Neuratron's PhotoScore technology.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, HTC One
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1GHz Single Core
Memory - 1GB RAM
Screen size - 4 inches diagonal
Resolution - 960 x 640
Writing implement - Finger or Capacitive stylus
Note: It may take a short while for you to become accustomed to aligning parts of musical symbols when writing using a finger, particularly on a smaller screen.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Tab 2, Tab 3, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer TF700, bq Curie 2
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory - 2GB RAM
Screen size - 5.3 inches diagonal
Resolution - 1280 x 800
Writing implement - Capacitive stylus or S-Pen
The player specifically was developed for a friend who is an audiophile.
JCi Piano Chords helps you easily find the scale/chord combinations in a complete list.
METRONOME, TUNING FORK and GUITAR TUNER HELPER ADDED
Change just touching MODE control to see variations/scales and the application will show the keys on the piano image and the music sheet.
. Touch the PLAY control to listen to your selection.
. Start selecting the root of the chord from the top controls, then select the chord extension from the list.
. Use the METRONOME MODE while your playing sessions. (NEW)
. New TUNER FORK added. (NEW)
. GUITAR TUNER helper. (NEW)
The easiest way to have with one a complete chords book.
Now, metronome, tuning fork and guitar tuning helper added!
More from developer
Game status is saved after quitting game, so you can return to your game later.
One player plays against two computer opponents using two full decks of cards, including four Jokers.
The objective is to finish with the lowest score.
Start by flipping over two of your cards.
Then try to pair up cards of equal rank vertically to get a score of zero for that column.
To take a card from the discard pile, first click on the discard pile, then click on the position where you want the card to go (the card you want to replace).
Joker counts as -2, Ace as 1, numeric cards as their stated value, and face cards as 15 points each.
Once one player turns over all his cards each other player gets one last turn for the "hole". Nine "holes" (rounds) are played.
Try it today!
Notes: You may not be able to view or save high scores without a secure internet connection.
This is not the Golf Solitaire game.
You can select a name by gender, the first letter of the name, length of the name, and popularity of the name. After you select those fields, a name is given at random from 2011 births in the US.
Select by book and chapter
Zoom in on text using long click/touch
No extra permissions required
Thanks to http://www.apostolic-churches.net/bible/ for formatting the KJV Bible in a format we could parse into
the database used for this app.
Catch the mouse as often as possible to get the highest score before time runs out!
The cat will roar when he catches the mouse!
Touch the screen to move the cat.
4 Difficulty levels
Keeps track of high score
Visual and auditory indications when you catch the mouse
You can search for the nearest park and get directions or information.
Requires no extra permissions
Never forget a birthday, anniversary, or other important event again!
This is not an alarm app. It merely gives a daily notification for any events entered.